Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by RottieMama »

Don’t fall for the clickbait, they are NOT making an offer on the house!!! Vlog over...

For one, they’re NOT making an offer bc *newsflash* they CAN’T!! I honestly think that if they had the money, and we’re already approved on a loan, they would move! I mean, if they “hate the rental” as much as they say they do, why haven’t they found another rental? It’s not like that’s the ONLY place for rent in their area. Ohhh, but it is, bc that’s the ONLY place they CAN AFFORD!! Face it Trash, you got a killer deal on an outdated home, and you’re stuck there! FOR-EV-ER!

Ok, why in the f**k does she constantly film up her HUGE ASS nostrils? Ffs Trash, NO ONE needs to see that, EVER!! ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 031a62.jpg[/IMG]

Of ALL the things she could pass down to her “miracle baby,” she gets stuck with her gigantic ass nose! There is NO way that baby stopped breathing with holes THAT big.

Here’s some more bad pics!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... a41fa7.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f5cc52.jpg[/IMG]

Justina staring at his Princess Fiona while she’s spewing bullshit and cutting him off.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4e263b.jpg[/IMG]

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

In her latest IG story, she's saying she got a visit from therapy dogs. Should have just been therapy.

I see an addiction to pain medicine coming up. Gotta be like her BFF Keren and pop some pills.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Im not a fan of Trashelle. But my sons friend from high school had the same surgery she is having where they physically take the stone out. She ended up dying from the surgery due to sepsis ..
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

rottiemama wrote:Don’t fall for the clickbait, they are NOT making an offer on the house!!! Vlog over...

For one, they’re NOT making an offer bc *newsflash* they CAN’T!! I honestly think that if they had the money, and we’re already approved on a loan, they would move! I mean, if they “hate the rental” as much as they say they do, why haven’t they found another rental? It’s not like that’s the ONLY place for rent in their area. Ohhh, but it is, bc that’s the ONLY place they CAN AFFORD!! Face it Trash, you got a killer deal on an outdated home, and you’re stuck there! FOR-EV-ER!

Ok, why in the f**k does she constantly film up her HUGE ASS nostrils? Ffs Trash, NO ONE needs to see that, EVER!! ImageImageImage

Of ALL the things she could pass down to her “miracle baby,” she gets stuck with her gigantic ass nose! There is NO way that baby stopped breathing with holes THAT big.

Here’s some more bad pics!

Justina staring at his Princess Fiona while she’s spewing bullshit and cutting him off.

The only person that would love Rash is my almost 3 year old. Only because she legit loves Fiona. Lolol

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Bye bye IVF if she cant get these kidney problems under control. 2 of my close friends could not have kids at all due to kidney problems and 1 of them only had 1 kidney.

There is noooo way shes putting an offer on that house. Its easy to look up on zillow, ( thanks rottiemama) and she does an amazing job blurring her current address and plates on the cars. Bitch, if we can find it anyone can!!

Lastly, these medical procedures, er visits, prescriptions, and now surgery are going to be highly costly!! Enormous bills are gonna be hitting their mailbox soon. Shes probably racked up over 20,000 in the last 2 weeks plus her copay.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Sorry for the double post!

When they were reading off their list of reasons as to why they couldn’t move until next summer; did anyone else notice something missing?

They never ONCE said pregnancy or IVF.

Nothing about Trash’s upcoming transfer in Aug, or the fact that she would be due around May. They literally didn’t bring it up at all. Why? Nothing about shipping their embryos to Texas or what they’re going to do with their fertility clinic. They asked ppl to suggest literally EVERYTHING in the Houston area, but nothing about fertility doctors. Wouldn’t that be something they would want to know about?

So, are they pushing back their transfer? Or, was all that for clickbait? It’s so hard to believe ANYTHING they say anymore bc they lie so much. I’d like to believe that they realized how dumb it would be to go ahead with a transfer when Rash is obviously not healthy, but we all know that isn’t the case. I think all this stuff going on is just for content. If she wasn’t at the ER every other day, she’d probably be clickbaiting about her transfer. They need a hobby!! And....maybe I do too!
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

aniraKKarina wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:05 pm In her latest IG story, she's saying she got a visit from therapy dogs. Should have just been therapy.

I see an addiction to pain medicine coming up. Gotta be like her BFF Keren and pop some pills.

Isnt beau, her OWN dog supposed to be her therapy dog??
Oh no, I forgot, she never TRAINED him like she said she was going to.
dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

This bitch really went to the ER again?

She’s in sO MucH pAiN and supposedly on morphine, but she’s well enough to make an insta post begging for attention? She’s such the attention whore.

She should not be allowed to even think about IVF until she gets freaken healthy. Rash, try eating clean, drinking water, and exercising daily. I’m sure all your health issues with disappear Oh, and get your ass in therapy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Shiratedesco wrote:Bye bye IVF if she cant get these kidney problems under control. 2 of my close friends could not have kids at all due to kidney problems and 1 of them only had 1 kidney.

There is noooo way shes putting an offer on that house. Its easy to look up on zillow, ( thanks rottiemama) and she does an amazing job blurring her current address and plates on the cars. Bitch, if we can find it anyone can!!

Lastly, these medical procedures, er visits, prescriptions, and now surgery are going to be highly costly!! Enormous bills are gonna be hitting their mailbox soon. Shes probably racked up over 20,000 in the last 2 weeks plus her copay.
Didn’t Justin say the first kidney stone procedure they had to pay completely out of pocket for? I can’t remember the exact details but having to pay out of pocket completely for a procedure would make it seem like they don’t have the greatest insurance. They’ve def racked up the bill at this point.

Maybe she’s gonna keep all these medical bills as a tax write off since she’s using them for views Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Im sorry but waking your mum up at 3pm to get her to take you to a&e is pathetic. Justin could have got emma up and the three of them go, or meet her mum there to hand emma over. If it was as urgent as she makes it sound ring an ambulance. Wake that baby up.

Justin must be over her bullshit by now imagine living with her??

Do her clickbaity medical blogs get more views than their boring arse life?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Rottiemom wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:39 pm
Shiratedesco wrote:Bye bye IVF if she cant get these kidney problems under control. 2 of my close friends could not have kids at all due to kidney problems and 1 of them only had 1 kidney.

Didn’t Justin say the first kidney stone procedure they had to pay completely out of pocket for? I can’t remember the exact details but having to pay out of pocket completely for a procedure would make it seem like they don’t have the greatest insurance. They’ve def racked up the bill at this point.

Maybe she’s gonna keep all these medical bills as a tax write off since she’s using them for views Image

High deductible. Thankfully we have military insurance but I have actually looked into insurance because I'm self employed and it sounds like they may have taken the cheapest with the highest deductible.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Wow there's a lot to say about this bitch today! Regarding the vlog, surprise surprise! They wasted that realtor's time!!!! We all knew that was going to happen! That whole trip was for views. It's not like they didnt know that "their seniors" would be graduating next year when they booked this little trip. Why is it all of a sudden important to them AFTER making that realtor cart them around for 2 days, ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!! She probably does try to write all this stuff off. She needs to be audited.

And this kidney stone drama....... I just can't stand her. She's in this mess because she eats crap, never changed her diet, and doesn't drink water. That's it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Sykosammatic wrote:Jesus, she cant let justin have one word in when talking about going back to Texas.
He literally had to force his way into the conversation and then she continued to cut him off over and over.
How disrespectful.
I literally came here to say this. How the hell does he deal with that bullshit?! I really hope he tells her off when they're not on camera. This guy has no balls.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

rottiemama wrote:Sorry for the double post! Image

When they were reading off their list of reasons as to why they couldn’t move until next summer; did anyone else notice something missing?

They never ONCE said pregnancy or IVF.

Nothing about Trash’s upcoming transfer in Aug, or the fact that she would be due around May. They literally didn’t bring it up at all. Why? Nothing about shipping their embryos to Texas or what they’re going to do with their fertility clinic. They asked ppl to suggest literally EVERYTHING in the Houston area, but nothing about fertility doctors. Wouldn’t that be something they would want to know about?

So, are they pushing back their transfer? Or, was all that for clickbait? It’s so hard to believe ANYTHING they say anymore bc they lie so much. I’d like to believe that they realized how dumb it would be to go ahead with a transfer when Rash is obviously not healthy, but we all know that isn’t the case. I think all this stuff going on is just for content. If she wasn’t at the ER every other day, she’d probably be clickbaiting about her transfer. They need a hobby!! And....maybe I do too! Image
This recent video has a click bait title about the house in Texas. She has to wait for another vlog to talk about IVF so she can click bait that video too.
I wish I was joking...

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Her mom on her IG story right now literally made me jump. They are not easy on the eyes are they? It’s probably a good thing Emma looks like Justin and that’s saying something lmao.

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

If i recall correctly, remember when she had to delay her wisdom teeth removal because justin had just " quit" the military, and they were having all these insurance issues?

They finally got new insurance, but bitchface said it wasnt the greatest and it was costing them alot more for private insurance per month?
Last week she was bawling about that $350 she was gonna have to pay to go back to the er?

Maybe just maybe, someone should have stayed in the military OR maybe kept that job? They are both capable of working full time at jobs with benefits.

Just wait till those bills for IVF start rolling in. Shes high risk, so the doctor visits every week,ultrasounds, stress tests, medications etc. That insurance company is gonna go beserk with all the money theyre paying out!! Unless theyve put a cap on her coverage, then its all out of pocket.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Shiratedesco wrote:If i recall correctly, remember when she had to delay her wisdom teeth removal because justin had just " quit" the military, and they were having all these insurance issues?

They finally got new insurance, but bitchface said it wasnt the greatest and it was costing them alot more for private insurance per month?
Last week she was bawling about that $350 she was gonna have to pay to go back to the er?

Maybe just maybe, someone should have stayed in the military OR maybe kept that job? They are both capable of working full time at jobs with benefits.

Just wait till those bills for IVF start rolling in. Shes high risk, so the doctor visits every week,ultrasounds, stress tests, medications etc. That insurance company is gonna go beserk with all the money theyre paying out!! Unless theyve put a cap on her coverage, then its all out of pocket.
From what I understood she was whinging/crying cos she had to pay ANOTHER $350 for her second er visit a while back. Cos it was on another day.

So shes had how many more presentations/admissions since then? Plus two lots of surgery...

I smell a gofundme quick smart! “Cant afford ivf spent all our house savings on Trashs medical bills”

Agree they need jobs. Something with insurance cover.

Thank goodness i live in a country where genuine medical treatment is provided free. We pay to see our gp, dentist and for prescriptions (usually only $5). Hospital appointments, er visits are free. You can pay to be seen privately if you have insurance but its not necessary, if something goes bad quickly you are free.

Everything for kids under 14 is free (gp, surgery, prescriptions, dental etc).

Personal story:
My husband had two ed visits, an admission with three surgeries over four weeks, a week in ICU, three weeks on the ward, follow up medical equipment and care (8 months worth), another four procedures to check elligability for further surgery, xrays, cts, mri, blood work, meetings with surgeon, ostomy services, the works. Further two surgeries, another three weeks admission, more ed visits, meetings with social workers, dieticians, psychologists, etc. Over an 8mth period id hate to think what his life saving treatment cost - millions. All free.

(Back story - 33yrs old, young and fit. appendix burst and was misdiagnosed, had the infection drained via surgery - surgeon guessed appendix had burst two weeks prior. He was fine for 48hr post op, ended up septic and in critical condition. He had a further surgery to save his life - resulting in a portion of his bowel needing to be removed and repaired, he was fitted with a stoma and had a colostomy bag for 6 months while his insides recovered. He was critical and not guaranteed to leave the hospital. He had the stoma reversed and then spent a further month-6 weeks in and out of hospital with complications. We are a year this week from his first surgery and things are just now back to a new normal. He survived with minimal long term complications.)
mp61215
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mp61215 »

My parents don’t have the best health insurance because my dad has been self employed his whole life and it is just expensive. When he needed his hip replaced he held off and did it at the beginning of the year so he would meet his deductible and all his meds/dr visits for the rest of the year would be free. I’m starting to wonder if that’s why she keeps going to the er thinking that her ivf won’t be so expensive.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I know family’s important and whatnot but to move halfway across the country just because your mom also is when you’re married with a baby seems a little.. strange. I’m not close with my mom AT ALL so I might just have a biased viewpoint. But still, the codependency needs to stop at some point. It’s not like they can pretend they specifically fell in love with that area regardless of her mom moving out there. They could probably find 100 different areas in literally every state that they’d love just as much with houses that look exactly like that at a similar price point. She’s just following mommy which is really so strange to me. It ties into them only doing YT and not having a job they need to commute to every day.. and they’ll only retreat into their brand new house even more if you poop them in an unfamiliar place. It’s comical that they’re asking for things to do because it’s not like they do fun activities where they live now anyway. And Justin’s probably going to never return to school if I had to guess lmao. They’re all talk.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Two things...

If they’re still planning on this transfer, can she even be cleared for the procedure if she’s been on pain pills?

If her Mom moves away soon, how is she going to continue her middle of the night cries to Mommy to take her to the ER?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”