Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

As a mother, I would have watched tons of videos on her giving ideas for development for babies/toddlers. She should really focus on how she has a degree and show how she’s using it at home with her own daughter. Emma could be light years ahead of everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

opangatay wrote:
Sneege07 wrote:
opangatay wrote: “Where do you work” lmao. How long do you guys think their YouTube lifespan will be? What a shit show of a life they’re going to have in 5-10 years with no decent jobs, a gaggle of kids they weren’t ready for, and a mountain of debt from this house.

You would think since they have decided this is going to be their career, they'd put a little more effort into it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah, Rachelle could have had a much bigger following on her personal channel if she didn’t completely ignore it. She could have made the whole house hunting/moving/redecorating an entire series on her personal channel and that probably would have brought in a lot of views. Or went more in depth with formal videos about the IVF process. OR toddler milestones/activities and updates with Emma. Using that early childhood education degree and all. Image There’s so much she could be doing but she completely abandoned her personal channel. If she stuck to it consistently with topics people are interested in (I personally love watching house/moving stuff), I bet her personal channel could have been bringing in like another $2k a month. In my opinion, vlogs are considered “content” the same way toast could be considered dinner lol.

Exactly! She could use that degree and share sensory ideas/crafts/toys/activities, and even explain why they are important, etc.

And yes. The house hunting/buying/moving process.. GAH. I don't understand her. I'm not big fans of Ellie & Jared, but when they were building their new home, those vlogs were the best! I loved watching them make their decisions and choices and the progress. It was so interesting to me!

If she would just remove her head from her own ass for 5 minutes, she would see what other channels that are much bigger or consistently growing are doing. Newsflash: it isn't sitting on the couch all day.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

What kills me the most about her is she’s not even trying to use this vital beautiful time in Emma’s life to help her learn. This is the time when babies are SPONGES. She’s not even making an effort beyond “EMMA LOVES THIS SHES OBSESSED WITH IT EMMA SAY HI- SAY MAMA- SAY BEAU BEAU”. All her “talking” she does off camera and to u can tell she’s neglecting her speech because when spoken to Emma just screeches and flails about because she can’t communicate.

Reading to her a book about shapes and colors stimulates the mind and working it over to a game of blocks where she can tangibly touch the shapes and colors she just learned would help her excel so much more. SIMPLY TALKING TO HER IN A PURPOSEFUL VOICE LIKE A HUMAM BEING. Teacher my ass. Sparkly sensory bottles with pumpkins and infant toys aren’t going to help her at all Rachelle. It’s time to do your research because YOU DONT KNOW IT ALL.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

MoaningMona wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... f0baea.jpg[/IMG]

Something’s happening! The latest vlog has loads of comments on it that would normally have been deleted!! I’m actually enjoying reading a genuine spread of comments on their vlogs for once!
I commented on that vlog that recording in a doctors office in California is illegal unless one asks for consent to record. I mentioned that they should probably tell their subscribers that it’s illegal without consent in 11 states (I think) and the comment was deleted. She doesn’t care that it’s actually a felony she only cares about that sponsorship.

CurlupandDye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurlupandDye »

RottieMama wrote:
spicy_dreams wrote:
hscheer10 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:28 pm

Where did you go to school? Because you’re spelling intelligence wrong lol. There are actually a lot of good public schools in the US. Would it be more beneficial to attend private school? Hmm, maybe. But teachers in the public school system do everything they can to educate successfully. Sometimes people just have a hard time grasping certain subjects.

I do agree with you, though, that she could probably continue on with higher education or maybe even read a book or two. Sometimes she just doesn’t sound all that bright.

Hahahaha that's embarrassing. I said I'm not perfect though, also said that spelling isn't everything and I get it. I'm actually dyslexic myself. But this ain't about me. I'm not a public figure speaking to a couple hundred thousand people. But if I was, I'd sure make the effort to speak/write properly.

Btw I didn't mean that public school sucks or that the teachers fail students... I understand the teachers are often overworked and underpaid and all that. People being put in that situation can't be expected to be top notch teachers. I think teachers are the fuckin shit actually and I really seriously admire them. But if Rachelle went to a school that wasn't equipped to properly educate every one of their students, and Rachelle was lazy about her own education, that could partially explain her speaking issues. But she could also pick up a few books, take online lessons, make an effort to recognise where she needs improvement. Show she cares about communicating well with her audience and society in general.
Whoa! Girl, that was ignorant! It’s not the school’s fault Rash is a dumbass! I’m not that familiar with the public school system in Temecula but I thought it was pretty decent. I went to school in San Diego (East County) and our school district was great! I mean, you’re always going to have ppl that graduate top of their class, and the others that barely scrape by. Pretty sure Rash was probably closer to an average student.

The problem with Rash is she just doesn’t care. Being dumb is “cute!” I agree with you, she should totally take some online classes, especially business courses. Idk, I think would want to learn anything and everything I could about being self employed. I’d want to know everything in a contract before I sign it.

She should probably take one of those “Skillshare” classes she’s always advertising. Sis needs to learn how to do some better editing bc what’s she’s doing right now is...BLAH! Image
I think she went to Mesa, which is in Murrieta. Murrieta has some of the top rated public schools in the state. They are all rated about 8-10 on a 1-10 scale.

I agree. I think she just doesn’t care to write and/or speak properly. I would be embarrassed of myself if I were an American teacher and I had zero grasp of proper English.

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

Tina9900 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
mamabear01 wrote: She said before that she tried to make the transition Image they should’ve taken away the bottle when they took away formula, whole milk should go in a sippy cup.

I know kids are different but I think it’s weird for a kid to be addicted to a bottle. By nine months my niece didn’t even want it anymore. She wanted to sit up and drink out of a cup. She would just push it away. Does Emma go to bed with a bottle? If so that’s probably why she is addicted to it.

My daughter was the same way. She didn't want that bottle anymore at about 9 months so I just put her formula in a sippy cup. My mother in law thought it was terrible. I don't know if they put her to bed with a bottle but I think they give it to her right before bed.

I'm a lot older than most of you...I think. Anyway..my youngest who is now 40yrs old decided at about 8 mos old he didn't want his bottle. I was preparing supper and feeding him. I'd offer bottle and he'd shove it away. Finally....I'd walked across the kitchen to check dinner and the boy hail-Maryed that bottle at my head. Fine! Ok..I get it!! I fixed him a sippy (like his big brother had) and off he went. I guess he thought his momma was very slow! Image

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Sneege07 wrote:
opangatay wrote:
Sneege07 wrote:You would think since they have decided this is going to be their career, they'd put a little more effort into it.

Yeah, Rachelle could have had a much bigger following on her personal channel if she didn’t completely ignore it. She could have made the whole house hunting/moving/redecorating an entire series on her personal channel and that probably would have brought in a lot of views. Or went more in depth with formal videos about the IVF process. OR toddler milestones/activities and updates with Emma. Using that early childhood education degree and all. Image There’s so much she could be doing but she completely abandoned her personal channel. If she stuck to it consistently with topics people are interested in (I personally love watching house/moving stuff), I bet her personal channel could have been bringing in like another $2k a month. In my opinion, vlogs are considered “content” the same way toast could be considered dinner lol.

Exactly! She could use that degree and share sensory ideas/crafts/toys/activities, and even explain why they are important, etc.

And yes. The house hunting/buying/moving process.. GAH. I don't understand her. I'm not big fans of Ellie & Jared, but when they were building their new home, those vlogs were the best! I loved watching them make their decisions and choices and the progress. It was so interesting to me!

If she would just remove her head from her own ass for 5 minutes, she would see what other channels that are much bigger or consistently growing are doing. Newsflash: it isn't sitting on the couch all day.

Those Ellie and Jared vlogs were really cool to watch. My family was in the process of buying land and working through finding builders ect. I loved those vlogs.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Did anyone figure out what Justine is going to school for? It’s such a shame he quit the navy, he could have had a great career.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Dani_465 wrote:Did anyone figure out what Justine is going to school for? It’s such a shame he quit the navy, he could have had a great career.
I think a generic business degree but I don’t know if they’ve ever explicitly said that. Then later in their 5 (or 10?) year plan video he said he wanted to work for the FBI as a background investigator lmao.

mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamabear01 »

opangatay wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:Did anyone figure out what Justine is going to school for? It’s such a shame he quit the navy, he could have had a great career.
I think a generic business degree but I don’t know if they’ve ever explicitly said that. Then later in their 5 (or 10?) year plan video he said he wanted to work for the FBI as a background investigator lmao.

You know what I thought of, he actually gets money from the navy while he’s in school for housing, etc. in one of their Q&A’s earlier this year they even said that a lot of their income comes from the navy paying for his school and for housing.

Mombie1719
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mombie1719 »

chloe6124 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:50 am Why is Emma still taking a bottle.

And using 500 pacifiers
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Mombie1719 wrote:

And using 500 pacifiers
I answered her Instagram post about getting her to talk more and told her to get rid of the pacifier. I'm surprised she didn't block me lol.

mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Tina9900 wrote:
Mombie1719 wrote:

And using 500 pacifiers
I answered her Instagram post about getting her to talk more and told her to get rid of the pacifier. I'm surprised she didn't block me lol.

As long as the pacifier is only used at nap time/bed time and stays only in the crib, it shouldn’t effect speech. My daughter is 14 months and says 15 words. She uses her pacifier only at nap time and bedtime.

ETA: granted we have done things to get her there. I constantly have conversations with her, since birth I’ve always described to her what I was doing and talked to her throughout the day. She gets max 30 min a week of tv, if that even and it’s mothergoose club, which she does handmotions while the songs play. I also give her choices, not yes no options.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

mamabear01 wrote:
Tina9900 wrote:
Mombie1719 wrote: And using 500 pacifiers

As long as the pacifier is only used at nap time/bed time and stays only in the crib, it shouldn’t effect speech. My daughter is 14 months and says 15 words. She uses her pacifier only at nap time and bedtime.

ETA: granted we have done things to get her there. I constantly have conversations with her, since birth I’ve always described to her what I was doing and talked to her throughout the day. She gets max 30 min a week of tv, if that even and it’s mothergoose club, which she does handmotions while the songs play. I also give her choices, not yes no options.
Our pediatrician told us this too... but when we took the paci away from our sleep-time-paci-only daughter, her speech BOOMED. I’m taking 60+ new words in a month or two when she previously only had 15 total.

mamabear01
Talker
Talker

StreetTacosTalking wrote:
mamabear01 wrote:
Tina9900 wrote:I answered her Instagram post about getting her to talk more and told her to get rid of the pacifier. I'm surprised she didn't block me lol.

Our pediatrician told us this too... but when we took the paci away from our sleep-time-paci-only daughter, her speech BOOMED. I’m taking 60+ new words in a month or two when she previously only had 15 total.

How old was she? Cause our pediatrician said it’s only a speech concern in sleep-time-paci only babies at 20 months or older.
I’m thinking of taking it away soon, but second baby is due in February and I heard you aren’t supposed to take it away within 6 months of a new baby coming :(

hollyorkizona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hollyorkizona »

Just watched the latest vlog where there's a decent chunk of Emma/Justin time and wow, it was actually... tolerable? Emma seemed so much happier and chattier than usual.

Also, I don't understand this lazy, ugly hairstyle Rashelle does. ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 7440e4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

mamabear01 wrote:
StreetTacosTalking wrote:
mamabear01 wrote: As long as the pacifier is only used at nap time/bed time and stays only in the crib, it shouldn’t effect speech. My daughter is 14 months and says 15 words. She uses her pacifier only at nap time and bedtime.

How old was she? Cause our pediatrician said it’s only a speech concern in sleep-time-paci only babies at 20 months or older.
I’m thinking of taking it away soon, but second baby is due in February and I heard you aren’t supposed to take it away within 6 months of a new baby coming :(

She was 21 months. We went cold turkey by accident the week we moved and never gave it back to her when we unpacked.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

hollyorkizona wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:58 pm Just watched the latest vlog where there's a decent chunk of Emma/Justin time and wow, it was actually... tolerable? Emma seemed so much happier and chattier than usual.

Also, I don't understand this lazy, ugly hairstyle Rashelle does. ImageImage

It’s a weird knock off copy of the low buns Keren, Keren Swanson does.

Also for two people who never work and literally sit around all day why in the world does she repeat the same shirt like 2-3 days in a row. We know you don’t shower often Rachelle that’s disgusting.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hollyorkizona wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:58 pm Just watched the latest vlog where there's a decent chunk of Emma/Justin time and wow, it was actually... tolerable? Emma seemed so much happier and chattier than usual.

Also, I don't understand this lazy, ugly hairstyle Rashelle does. ImageImage
And her CONSTANTLY fussing at the piece of hair. Drives me nuts! I don't know how fussing at a piece of hair will relieve her anxiety. (And I do have anxiety at times)
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

opangatay wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:47 pm

That will require traveling lol. How will he do it?! That would be an awesome job. But would require him to be away from home and doubtful it would be an 8-5 pm job.

Generic business degree... in this day and age, you need a specific degree to get a decent job. Kids!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”