Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Unread post by Oookarrr »

angelmamma wrote:
islasmumma wrote:
EmTheKittyKat wrote:The fact is, I doubt they will be able to even fix the house up without going nearly freakin broke. Six thousand dollars for a couch... a couch people like come on? I'm sorry but I would try to find the cheapest couch out there let alone why this HUGE house. No grass, greenhouse that went to shit (not their original problem), they want a pool, new bathroom for Emma, gonna have twins so... extra baby stuff, and did I mention there is no other furniture? The house is damn near empty and guess what they're already spending too much shit after stating "Hm, we need to save because we're having twins" like that's ever going to happen lol.

Yessss I find it so weird that their house is basically empty and she’s literally said “ we just need this and that for the play room and carpet in Emma’s room” as though she’s gonna be done after that..bitch can’t afford to furnish your dungeon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you don't need to cover the walls and stuff with decor for it to look furnished. I battle with clutter daily, and sometimes I'd love to just get rid of 90% of my stuff to be more minimalistic...
Her problem is she doesn't furnish or decorate smartly. She just clutters a small space with shit then leaves all this open space. Thank God she never aspired to be an interior designer lol. Doesn't help she literally has the most boring taste in decor and design.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Wait she wanted to be an interior designer?Image

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

WHoa! Did trashy not do anything today? 🤣🤣🤣. No comments all day!
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Dani_465 wrote:WHoa! Did trashy not do anything today? ImageImageImage. No comments all day!

We are giving her the silent treatment Image you broke it. Image

mhan1013
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mhan1013 »

Does anyone else cringe at those jeans? I’m not against distressed jeans or mom jeans in the least- I own some myself! But the huge holes just look tacky and that shirt with them... and the SHOES? girl could have such cute outfits with the sponsorships she gets but nope... this makes her look 20 lbs heavier...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread my loves!!

Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”