Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Emma who? Twins for views. | Rachelle and Justin | Part 23

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Sure, trashy will be at famfest2020... ha! I don’t think so. She can’t even make it out of the house with one toddler can you imagine with the twins?! Those babies won’t see daylight till they are in school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nikkiharri
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nikkiharri »

Here_2_talk wrote:Sure, trashy will be at famfest2020... ha! I don’t think so. She can’t even make it out of the house with one toddler can you imagine with the twins?! Those babies won’t see daylight till they are in school. Image

Is she really expecting to go to this with 1 month old twins?? She’ll probably back out at the last minute.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

IS Emma clapping yet? I was in a training class this morning and the trainer was talking about his 16 month old daughter. (Who was born at 23 weeks) and how she is developing like a 12 month old (which is normal for a micro preemie). And he said how his daugher LOVES to clap after we taughter her to clap. Ao it made me think of emma. And I can’t remember if she is clapping yet at 15 months old. Anyone know?
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Dani_465 wrote:IS Emma clapping yet? I was in a training class this morning and the trainer was talking about his 16 month old daughter. (Who was born at 23 weeks) and how she is developing like a 12 month old (which is normal for a micro preemie). And he said how his daugher LOVES to clap after we taughter her to clap. Ao it made me think of emma. And I can’t remember if she is clapping yet at 15 months old. Anyone know?
My eight month old is clapping so I hope at least Emma is

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Dani_465 wrote:IS Emma clapping yet? I was in a training class this morning and the trainer was talking about his 16 month old daughter. (Who was born at 23 weeks) and how she is developing like a 12 month old (which is normal for a micro preemie). And he said how his daugher LOVES to clap after we taughter her to clap. Ao it made me think of emma. And I can’t remember if she is clapping yet at 15 months old. Anyone know?
Is Emma saying anything yet? Besides "BO BO"...
My son is about 5 weeks younger than Emma. He can say about a half a dozen words easy, not including mama and Dada.
His receptive language seems to be on par with others too. I can ask him to retrieve a specific toy or his sippy cup or his shoes and he will go get that certain item. I have never seen Emma do that. I've only ever seen Emma say, "BO BO" in any of the vlogs. She always seems to be on cloud nine whenever they talk to her.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

angelmamma wrote:
My son is about 5 weeks younger than Emma. He can say about a half a dozen words easy, not including mama and Dada.
His receptive language seems to be on par with others too. I can ask him to retrieve a specific toy or his sippy cup or his shoes and he will go get that certain item. I have never seen Emma do that. I've only ever seen Emma say, "BO BO" in any of the vlogs. She always seems to be on cloud nine whenever they talk to her.

Every baby/child is different. My son is 2.5 and really struggles with speech and communication. My 4.5yo was an early talker and never shuts up lol. I haven’t raised them in any particular way.

Point being, R&J can’t parent for shit but that doesn’t mean they are responsible for things potentially out of their control.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Rachelle posted on her IG stories last week that she purchased a teach your child to talk program. We shall see!

Hi Trashy, just wanted to point out that just purchasing a program isn’t going to magically improve Emma’s speech. There’s no getting around it, you’ll have to put the time and effort into teaching her.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

angelmamma wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:54 pm

Awwww. This is just so sad. Emma took forever to crawl. Trashys pushed her into walking early. But dropped the ball since then. She seems bery far behind the curveball.

I do hope Emma is clapping and we just haven’t seen it on cam. Becuz it’s the trashy show barely emma. 😢
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here_2_talk wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:51 pm Rachelle posted on her IG stories last week that she purchased a teach your child to talk program. We shall see!

Hi Trashy, just wanted to point out that just purchasing a program isn’t going to magically improve Emma’s speech. There’s no getting around it, you’ll have to put the time and effort into teaching her. ImageImage

OMG! She is freaking clueless! How about stop talking in baby talk! How about READING to your child! How about EDUCATIONAL videos and not trash! Is trashy so incapable of reading a BOOK on child rearing that she has to BUY a program????

They are literally the dumbest parents ever.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

It doesn’t help that Rachelle likes to interrupt anybody that she’s talking to. Talking to your baby early on is crucial and more importantly, waiting for their response, teaching them to take turns. That’s how a conversation is supposed to go, but Rash wouldn’t know that because she has such poor communication skills herself.

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Bundy wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:35 pm It doesn’t help that Rachelle likes to interrupt anybody that she’s talking to. Talking to your baby early on is crucial and more importantly, waiting for their response, teaching them to take turns. That’s how a conversation is supposed to go, but Rash wouldn’t know that because she has such poor communication skills herself.

And what goes along with that is that it's also important to make the child feel listened to as well. If you're constantly interrupting them, it's going to make them wonder why they're not allowed to talk and feel like they're not valued. That can possibly have serious psychological effects, besides just hindering development of communication/conversational skills.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

AliCat91 wrote:
angelmamma wrote:

Every baby/child is different. My son is 2.5 and really struggles with speech and communication. My 4.5yo was an early talker and never shuts up lol. I haven’t raised them in any particular way.

Point being, R&J can’t parent for shit but that doesn’t mean they are responsible for things potentially out of their control.

My oldest didn't start walking til 2 years. He is special needs and he has a global delay. Difference between us and R+J is we interact with our kids and stimulate them.
They can't parent for shit. Sooo...
Hell yes some of it is in their control. Rachelle and Justin just shove the iPad or TV in Emma's face and don't engage with her. It's sad for TWO STAY AT HOME PARENTS. They don't even buy Emma colorful toys because it doesn't work with Rachelle's aesthetic...
They are obsessed with making more babies when they should be nurturing Emma's development. Image

Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

Her whole explanation of the bathroom tiles seems like a lie. Wouldn’t be surprised since she lies about everything. They said the subway tile they chose wasn’t working out because it was too small and ended up looking wavy. Subway tile is one of the most popular tiles, if a contractor can’t install that properly then they definitely chose someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing. The white squares they went with are one of the cheapest tiles you can get. I think they just decided they had to go with the absolute cheapest tile and this is her bullshit excuse why.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ket52 wrote:Her whole explanation of the bathroom tiles seems like a lie. Wouldn’t be surprised since she lies about everything. They said the subway tile they chose wasn’t working out because it was too small and ended up looking wavy. Subway tile is one of the most popular tiles, if a contractor can’t install that properly then they definitely chose someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing. The white squares they went with are one of the cheapest tiles you can get. I think they just decided they had to go with the absolute cheapest tile and this is her bullshit excuse why.
I remember when they were viewing houses, Rachelle would stick her nose up at shower/bath combos. Hilarious because they obviously didn't have the $$$ and she ended up with a shower combo anyway, lol.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

angelmamma wrote:
Ket52 wrote:Her whole explanation of the bathroom tiles seems like a lie. Wouldn’t be surprised since she lies about everything. They said the subway tile they chose wasn’t working out because it was too small and ended up looking wavy. Subway tile is one of the most popular tiles, if a contractor can’t install that properly then they definitely chose someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing. The white squares they went with are one of the cheapest tiles you can get. I think they just decided they had to go with the absolute cheapest tile and this is her bullshit excuse why.
I remember when they were viewing houses, Rachelle would stick her nose up at shower/bath combos. Hilarious because they obviously didn't have the $$$ and she ended up with a shower combo anyway, lol.

They brought the cheapest bath too. Those tiles run about $0.10 cents here Image
EmTheKittyKat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmTheKittyKat »

The fact is, I doubt they will be able to even fix the house up without going nearly freakin broke. Six thousand dollars for a couch... a couch people like come on? I'm sorry but I would try to find the cheapest couch out there let alone why this HUGE house. No grass, greenhouse that went to shit (not their original problem), they want a pool, new bathroom for Emma, gonna have twins so... extra baby stuff, and did I mention there is no other furniture? The house is damn near empty and guess what they're already spending too much shit after stating "Hm, we need to save because we're having twins" like that's ever going to happen lol.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

EmTheKittyKat wrote:The fact is, I doubt they will be able to even fix the house up without going nearly freakin broke. Six thousand dollars for a couch... a couch people like come on? I'm sorry but I would try to find the cheapest couch out there let alone why this HUGE house. No grass, greenhouse that went to shit (not their original problem), they want a pool, new bathroom for Emma, gonna have twins so... extra baby stuff, and did I mention there is no other furniture? The house is damn near empty and guess what they're already spending too much shit after stating "Hm, we need to save because we're having twins" like that's ever going to happen lol.

Meanwhile....
Rash “Justine, Hold my orangina while i blow $1000+ on a christmas tree thats used 1/12th of the year.....”

Justine “okay sweetie, i love you, i love your hair, i love you”

ImageImageImage
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

EmTheKittyKat wrote:The fact is, I doubt they will be able to even fix the house up without going nearly freakin broke. Six thousand dollars for a couch... a couch people like come on? I'm sorry but I would try to find the cheapest couch out there let alone why this HUGE house. No grass, greenhouse that went to shit (not their original problem), they want a pool, new bathroom for Emma, gonna have twins so... extra baby stuff, and did I mention there is no other furniture? The house is damn near empty and guess what they're already spending too much shit after stating "Hm, we need to save because we're having twins" like that's ever going to happen lol.

Yessss I find it so weird that their house is basically empty and she’s literally said “ we just need this and that for the play room and carpet in Emma’s room” as though she’s gonna be done after that..bitch can’t afford to furnish your dungeon lol

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

islasmumma wrote:

Yessss I find it so weird that their house is basically empty and she’s literally said “ we just need this and that for the play room and carpet in Emma’s room” as though she’s gonna be done after that..bitch can’t afford to furnish your dungeon lol

So you don't need to cover the walls and stuff with decor for it to look furnished. I battle with clutter daily, and sometimes I'd love to just get rid of 90% of my stuff to be more minimalistic...
Her problem is she doesn't furnish or decorate smartly. She just clutters a small space with shit then leaves all this open space. Thank God she never aspired to be an interior designer lol. Doesn't help she literally has the most boring taste in decor and design.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

angelmamma wrote:
islasmumma wrote:

So you don't need to cover the walls and stuff with decor for it to look furnished. I battle with clutter daily, and sometimes I'd love to just get rid of 90% of my stuff to be more minimalistic...
Her problem is she doesn't furnish or decorate smartly. She just clutters a small space with shit then leaves all this open space. Thank God she never aspired to be an interior designer lol. Doesn't help she literally has the most boring taste in decor and design.

Oh yeah I agree about the clutter, I’m the same but she’s got like full rooms empty, a thousand chairs against a wall, just her bed in her bedroom. It’s weird. She should have just brought the stuff she had in her rental with her, it was perfectly good furniture but noo she had to have the latest and greatest and now look, twins came along and it’s all ruined.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”