Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by Ld5 »

The way she said popsicles... “pawp sack culls”
What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by remre1017 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 5d98f0.jpg[/IMG]

Her thumb.... I cannot.

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

remre1017 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:00 pm
Her thumb.... I cannot.

Omg the thumbs! It kills meeee. And when she slaps her whole hand on something and you see all her other fingers are nearly just as short. Stubby little wrinkled pork sausages.
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

They are so boring, my brain is throbbing, BUT HERE WE GO!! Title thread suggestions....

* Shopping addiction and marriage friction

* 3 under 2, declining views, rachelle needs shoes

* Arts and crafts, rachelle needs a bath

* Winner Winner, microwaved chicken dinner!

* Baby B Baby A, emma has a speech delay

* Sticking out my belly, cant make emma a PB and jelly?

And im spent...
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

Shiratedesco wrote:They are so boring, my brain is throbbing, BUT HERE WE GO!! Title thread suggestions....

And im spent...

These are all perfect!!

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Shiratedesco wrote:They are so boring, my brain is throbbing, BUT HERE WE GO!! Title thread suggestions....

And im spent...
YOU ARE SOOOOO GOOD AT TITLE SUGGESTIONS!! ImageImage

All of them! So cleaver! I will NEVER get over the microwave chicken! Image How many times do you think they’ve gotten sick from salmonella? It’s probably a good thing they eat out all the time. I mean, Snickers SALAD?? Who raised you??? Wow.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

saying god is in charge of their plans for future babies dude.... you did ivf, you have a bucketload of embryos on ice to use still. But nooooo...... god is in charge of that
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

RottieMama wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:50 pm

And im spent...
YOU ARE SOOOOO GOOD AT TITLE SUGGESTIONS!! ImageImage

All of them! So cleaver! I will NEVER get over the microwave chicken! Image How many times do you think they’ve gotten sick from salmonella? It’s probably a good thing they eat out all the time. I mean, Snickers SALAD?? Who raised you??? Wow.
Thank you rottiemama!! I do have to give partial credit to trashbag...she makes it sooooo easy!

And to think she has a nice designer kitchen and cant even bother to use it!! Instead of watching The office and Friends all day, may The Pioneer Woman might be helpful!!
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Haulnarse wrote:Image saying god is in charge of their plans for future babies Image dude.... you did ivf, you have a bucketload of embryos on ice to use still. But nooooo...... god is in charge of that ImageImageImage

I kept thinking the same thing. How many times did she reword it. She kept skirting around the fact she was trying to ask for money and handouts for the next IVF cycle but instead kept saying it’s in God’s hands. God does not equal minions, Rachelle.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

It’s so funny how she changes history with her breastfeeding journey. It just shows she was never truthful to begin with. First she said they were starting formula right before Ireland, then she said in another video it was at 9 months or something (can’t remember exactly but didn’t match up with Ireland), now this video she says it was around 5-6 months.

Rachelle, if you were an honest person, you wouldn’t have such a hard time keeping up with your stories.
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

Ld5 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:57 am
Haulnarse wrote:Image saying god is in charge of their plans for future babies Image dude.... you did ivf, you have a bucketload of embryos on ice to use still. But nooooo...... god is in charge of that ImageImageImage

I kept thinking the same thing. How many times did she reword it. She kept skirting around the fact she was trying to ask for money and handouts for the next IVF cycle but instead kept saying it’s in God’s hands. God does not equal minions, Rachelle.

I think they meant it in a "If God calls us to implant more embryos" kind of a way, which is just Christian whackadoodle speak for "We're going to do whatever we want and say God told us to so you can't hold us accountable if and when things go horribly wrong."
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

dramallama429 wrote:It’s so funny how she changes history with her breastfeeding journey. It just shows she was never truthful to begin with. First she said they were starting formula right before Ireland, then she said in another video it was at 9 months or something (can’t remember exactly but didn’t match up with Ireland), now this video she says it was around 5-6 months.

Rachelle, if you were an honest person, you wouldn’t have such a hard time keeping up with your stories.
Hahaha Emma was over 6 months old in that morning routine video where Rash fake breastfeeds. Now she says she stopped at 5-6 months? Does she realise how obvious her lies are?!

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Bundy wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:28 pm
dramallama429 wrote:It’s so funny how she changes history with her breastfeeding journey. It just shows she was never truthful to begin with. First she said they were starting formula right before Ireland, then she said in another video it was at 9 months or something (can’t remember exactly but didn’t match up with Ireland), now this video she says it was around 5-6 months.

Hahaha Emma was over 6 months old in that morning routine video where Rash fake breastfeeds. Now she says she stopped at 5-6 months? Does she realise how obvious her lies are?!

Lmfao can’t forget that video! I guess now the truth comes out because she knows she won’t be able to fake breastfeeding twins.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

dramallama429 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:05 am It’s so funny how she changes history with her breastfeeding journey. It just shows she was never truthful to begin with. First she said they were starting formula right before Ireland, then she said in another video it was at 9 months or something (can’t remember exactly but didn’t match up with Ireland), now this video she says it was around 5-6 months.

As Judge Judy says... if you tell the truth you don’t have “stories” to remember. (Paraphrased by me lol)
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I know a twin mom who breastfed her babies for 10 ish months. No suuplementing... she also didn’t have a whiny husband wanting to feed the babies. Well she was married lol... but he actually WORKED so my friend let her husband sleep.

I dont get the whiny husbands who “must” feed the babies. What are you incapable of changing diaper, burping them, walking or rocking them?? Many other ways to help.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Dani_465 wrote:I know a twin mom who breastfed her babies for 10 ish months. No suuplementing... she also didn’t have a whiny husband wanting to feed the babies. Well she was married lol... but he actually WORKED so my friend let her husband sleep.

I dont get the whiny husbands who “must” feed the babies. What are you incapable of changing diaper, burping them, walking or rocking them?? Many other ways to help.
I'm confused as to why she can't pump and have Justin feed them that way once in a while... unless I'm totally missing what she means by supplementing lol

I try to always keep some on hand so that anyone can feed the baby if they want to/ so once in a while hubby can do midnight feedings Haha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

131618 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:38 am
Dani_465 wrote:I know a twin mom who breastfed her babies for 10 ish months. No suuplementing... she also didn’t have a whiny husband wanting to feed the babies. Well she was married lol... but he actually WORKED so my friend let her husband sleep.

I'm confused as to why she can't pump and have Justin feed them that way once in a while... unless I'm totally missing what she means by supplementing lol

I try to always keep some on hand so that anyone can feed the baby if they want to/ so once in a while hubby can do midnight feedings Haha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She means supplementing with formula.

Trashy and Justine are too lazy. The twins will be on formula day one and trashy will want to be able to sleep, which with TWO babies it will nearly be impossible. (Which is fine). And I bet the twins will wake up Emma lol
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!! ImageImage

Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”