Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

islasmumma
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by islasmumma »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 1d1cf9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... ad06ac.jpg[/IMG]

Aylas 10 month old infant eats better than rachelle’s massive toddler. Does she even feed Emma breakfast or does she just get milk? Nova has a nice big basket of good snacks and all Emma has is 2 zip tiny lock bags of crackers..it’s honestly sad, as a mother myself I just can’t comprehend how you could deprive your child like this and be completely oblivious to it.

Have we ever seen her eating a piece of toast or a bowl of fruit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Teatree10
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by Teatree10 »

Emma should be well past the tiny pieces of food put straight on the tray phase. These two have no idea how to cook for themselves and eat well so it doesn’t surprise me that they have no idea how to feed Emma. Didn’t Rachelle get some feeding toddlers course or ebook or something?? Surely there were recipes in that?

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

mikanai wrote:
Tweedles3 wrote:
mikanai wrote:You can definitely tell even then she had issues. Her whole identity was built around Justine, she was worried he'd stopped loving her after 2 weeks of deployment Image what an insecure drama queen looking for attention. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 295a80.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Forgive me for sounding awful, but this is a really weird pose. Looks like a dead widow in a casket, posed with a picture of her dear husband, back in his army days. It’s a combo of the black and white, and Rash’s zero emotion face with eyes closed - she looks lifeless.
She 100% staged this photo of herself. And pretended like someone took a picture of her sleeping with a portraitImage pathetic

LOL, I thought she was supposed to awake, just eyes closed in sadness. Like this emoji Image I totally agree, it’s cringey and pathetic when you know her right arm is outstretched over her head with her phone, and she’s peeking out of one eye to get the right angle.

gossip-guru
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossip-guru »

RE their recent video:

1) Emma does not speak, she just makes noise and if anything everything she "says" is a variation of "more" 🙄

2) When Justin get home and picks up Emma, he says "did you poop again!?" Yet neither of them says anything about changing her. She gets out down to continue playing and Justin finds vomit on the couch! That Rachelle didnt even know was there??????????? I feel bad for him seems like he is (somehow) the mature one in the relationship yet they both still fail miserably at life.

3) Rachelle was being really mean about the whole guac thing. So what if he just wants avocado and salt? And she keeps cutting him off saying he's never made proper guac before while he tries to explain that he has. She is insufferable.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Rachelle: We are on a budget and not spending money on unnecessary things. Rachelle every vlog shopping buying unnecessary things!

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Drops apple on the floor in the store picks it up and puts it in her bag and makes a dessert with them and takes it someone elses house...gross! Next vlog title "We all have the flu!"
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Lol @ her saying they might want another baby when the twins are Emma’s age. She kind of said it as a passing comment as an example and not as a plan.. but good luck with that.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Ughhh. I can’t even watch a full video anymore they act stupid or do or say something stupid.
Guacamole (guacamolay????). How about guacamoleee. And guacamole isnt just mashed avocados and salt. Blech. And your knife technique is horrific! Definitely can tell neither of you cook, EVER! No wonder you are asked to bring easy stuff and nothing hard.

I see you FINALLY washed your pink out how long was the CHEMICALS in your hair? A month? You can go and get your hair dyed trashy. You were about no chemicals lol... but not about the crap you eat which has LOADS of chemicals in it. Great reasoning there stupid. You are feeding the twins GARBAGE! No wonder Emma is the way she is.

Three under two?? Were you too stupid to figure that out before????? Another stupid move on your part.

Oh and more crap for friends. Im sure they “love” more crap. Especially if they have kids of their own. Their own kids bring home projects too stupid. And MOST parents just want their own kid’s projects.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

GGF1987 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:56 pm Drops apple on the floor in the store picks it up and puts it in her bag and makes a dessert with them and takes it someone elses house...gross! Next vlog title "We all have the flu!"
And I bet she didn’t wash it either! And why not buy a bag of green apples?? LOL.
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

Why is she always barefoot?
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

There was a comment on her vlog about how they don’t understand how two 25 yr olds have all this money and just spend like crazy. Lol

Same, girl. Same. Maybe her minions are starting to catch on to the lies.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

islasmumma wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 1d1cf9.jpg[/IMG]

Aylas 10 month old infant eats better than rachelle’s massive toddler. Does she even feed Emma breakfast or does she just get milk? Nova has a nice big basket of good snacks and all Emma has is 2 zip tiny lock bags of crackers..it’s honestly sad, as a mother myself I just can’t comprehend how you could deprive your child like this and be completely oblivious to it.

Nova only is eating food because Ayla starved her as a newborn for her own ego and Nova was failure to thrive. Don't think she's a great role model. Image
I've always wondered if that's why many infants and toddlers have dark circles under their eyes... Malnutrition.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

opangatay wrote:Lol @ her saying they might want another baby when the twins are Emma’s age. She kind of said it as a passing comment as an example and not as a plan.. but good luck with that.

Shes fucken deluded.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

angelmamma wrote:
islasmumma wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 1d1cf9.jpg[/IMG]

Nova only is eating food because Ayla starved her as a newborn for her own ego and Nova was failure to thrive. Don't think she's a great role model. Image
I've always wondered if that's why many infants and toddlers have dark circles under their eyes... Malnutrition.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I question the truth of that picture. that is a lot of food for a 10-month old and it’s barely cut-up for her. That would be a great meal for Emma, though. Whoever the mother is could have plopped that plate in front of her kid and took a picture, then took it away. A lot of these Youtube moms are dumbasses and try to come across as model parents for money. I’ve seen some really wreckless parenting from a bunch of them, and it’s sick that young girls look up to these moms, who are still kids themselves.

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ld5 wrote:There was a comment on her vlog about how they don’t understand how two 25 yr olds have all this money and just spend like crazy. Lol

The comment is already gone, figures. It’s a very fair question, it’s the one thing that bugs me the most about these two lazy asses. I’d love know their financial plan for the next 40 years, these kids are going to cost a lot. Especially since they do not have secure jobs/careers, no private insurance, no retirement plan, etc.

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Tweedles3 wrote:
Ld5 wrote:There was a comment on her vlog about how they don’t understand how two 25 yr olds have all this money and just spend like crazy. Lol

The comment is already gone, figures. It’s a very fair question, it’s the one thing that bugs me the most about these two lazy asses. I’d love know their financial plan for the next 40 years, these kids are going to cost a lot. Especially since they do not have secure jobs/careers, no private insurance, no retirement plan, etc.

Exactly. Do these youtubers think they'll youtube until they are 40? Image
Good luck starting a career so late and not being used to hard work. They both have no education and no real work experience. I'd be anxious about that.

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

A snickers salad??? could they make anything more teenager-y?
I bet it went straight into the bin right after they left.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Chopped floor and finger apple
Vanilla pudding
And chopped fucken snickers......

gross!
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Why does Rachelle keep pretending this whole twin pregnancy was sUcH a SuRpRiSe?? SHE implanted two embryos knowing the risks of both of them implanting despite Emma’s age. No, Rachelle this isn’t in any way, shape or form a surprise. This isn’t like if you got pregnant naturally with twins while your baby was still young. You went out and got a procedure done to get pregnant and now you’re going to have to buck up and stop acting like this was all some magical crazy thing that happened.

I feel like she’s trying desperately now to get into the “two under two/three under three I have my babies back to back and I’m kinda crunchy” mom group (aka she copies Chey from Instagram). She’s lost her footing and her mind completely along with it. I feel bad for all of them. They are not ready for what’s to come especially if Emma continues to need Speech therapy weekly. Unless they throw poor Emma to the side to make room for sweet warrior baby B and their keeper.
hexasus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hexasus »

gossip-guru wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:56 pm RE their recent video:

1) Emma does not speak, she just makes noise and if anything everything she "says" is a variation of "more" 🙄

2) When Justin get home and picks up Emma, he says "did you poop again!?" Yet neither of them says anything about changing her. She gets out down to continue playing and Justin finds vomit on the couch! That Rachelle didnt even know was there??????????? I feel bad for him seems like he is (somehow) the mature one in the relationship yet they both still fail miserably at life.

3) Rachelle was being really mean about the whole guac thing. So what if he just wants avocado and salt? And she keeps cutting him off saying he's never made proper guac before while he tries to explain that he has. She is insufferable.
Yeah, I noticed how nasty she was being about the whole guacamole thing. It bugs me that she's always trying to contradict or talk over Justin. He talks over her too, but I don't think he'd get to actually speak at all if he didn't just carry on talking as if she wasn't blatantly butting in and talking over him. She LOVES criticising him, with a smile of course, and that stupid, deeply annoying fake laugh she does every day.

She's passive aggressive and has so many narcissistic tendencies, like illusions of grandeur, being entitled, as opposed to appreciative, her way is the best way, she doesn't like to give too much praise to significant others, only if it somehow reflects in her favour, she hates being criticised, corrected or wrong, she's controlling, she says one thing and does another, then justifies it or blocks people who have noticed, lol, she acts the part a lot with fake emotions (note to Rachelle: digging your fingers into your eyeballs to portray a 'hormonal pregnant woman', doesn't equal genuine tears of pride for Emma's progress). There's so much more obviously amiss, but she's doing a good enough job highlighting her traits without my help.

She seemed genuine when I first subscribed, she was still pregnant with Brynne. But now, she seems fake, a spoilt show off who has nothing to show off about. She's obviously addicted to shopping, they are living beyond their means hence the barely furnished house that they'll have filled to capacity with the twins in a few months. They're struggling in plain sight. The 'trying to impress by telling lies' is embarrassing to watch, alongside the (lack of) chemistry that comes off as Justin being an annoying friend she wants to get rid of, but kinda likes being hero-worshipped by. Justin is immature, but the more sensible of the two and dare I say the more genuine. No less clueless, but more genuine. He's not a complete idiot, he knows she tolerates him but resents him for some reason. He's probably not affording her the lifestyle she thinks she deserves. He needs to be more productive, stop being so lazy. He constantly tries to keep her happy by agreeing with almost everything she says, when she clearly has little respect or regard for his feelings. She acts like she did him a favour in marrying him.

Children don't fix dead/dying/broken relationships, but I don't think they got that memo. Hence the badly acted play we see whenever they decide to vlog. Sheesh, they both need a dose of reality; when their babies arrive, may God have mercy on their souls. Deluded children playing house with poorly nourished Emma suffering the backlash.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”