Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by Haulnarse »

They would be better off putting the twins in the back row and rear facing emma in the middle row. Especially when the twins seats have bases, easy to click in and out.

Im guessing she will use this opportunity to turn emma forward facing and stick her in the back row - which isnt safe. The crumple zone in the back row of odysseys isnt great. Add a towbar and it improves slightly. Rear facing children fare better in the back row.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Ifandany wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:06 am
Haulnarse wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:11 pm
Taykp12 wrote: I can attest to this. We have a huge truck and getting into it after my c section.. let’s just say my husband had to pick me up and put me in. She’s gonna get a big SUV and die getting into it leaving the hospital. She doesn’t think anything through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She just wants to be like keren with her tahoe.
This is not me hating on anyone just a genuine question. Would you say the discomfort and pain of the first weeks after labour would justify to buy a different car than the one you really want? I mean you are going to hurt nonetheless and it will get better over time but the car you keep for a couple of years.. Or in their case six months after the twins birth until they implant quadruplets
We have an expedition and I had zero issues climbing up in it after my c section but I also don't think Trash has a high pain tolerance. They need the van.. It's so much easier to get 3 kids in and out of one. Take one of the captains chairs out, put the twins in the back and Emma in the captains chair. Easy access to all 3
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

If she wants these twins in the NICU then wouldn’t that mean she wouldn’t be allowed to visit? All hospitals by me have shut down visitors of any kind. Someone I know had a husband who is in a medically induced coma and she can’t even see him.

RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RobinSparkles »

Haulnarse wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:11 pm
Taykp12 wrote: I can attest to this. We have a huge truck and getting into it after my c section.. let’s just say my husband had to pick me up and put me in. She’s gonna get a big SUV and die getting into it leaving the hospital. She doesn’t think anything through.

She just wants to be like keren with her tahoe.
This is not me hating on anyone just a genuine question. Would you say the discomfort and pain of the first weeks after labour would justify to buy a different car than the one you really want? I mean you are going to hurt nonetheless and it will get better over time but the car you keep for a couple of years.. Or in their case six months after the twins birth until they implant quadruplets
I’m glad I’m not the only one side eyeing this criticisms. Like really, you base your choice of vehicle you’ll likely drive for 4+ years on the 2ish week recovery from a c-section...where she’ll likely only travel in the car a couple of times? (And if Emma stays home with a sitter or Rash’s mom, or the twins are in the NICU, there’s no reason they couldn’t use their current car...)

I also think their budget is fairly static. It’s not going to be a choice between a 20-30k used minivan and a 50k+ Tahoe. It’s likely a newer minivan with more features and less miles vs a slightly older SUV with higher miles that are similarly priced.

I’m a little bummed that the Covid thing has Justin doing school from home. I imagine that means more naps for Rachelle and that irks me, lol.
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

She’s so dumb. What is wrong with driving a mini van? I have 3 kids and drive an odyssey and absolutely love it! It is by far the most practical and car seat friendly vehicle on the market. She has no idea what she’s in for in a few years when her kids open the car doors themselves. Kids love to swing doors open and with a big SUV, they will smack the car beside them. You also have basically no trunk space in an SUV compared to the van. With 3 babies/toddlers you NEED that space. But of course it’s not good enough for Rachelle.

Her seating arrangement idea is dumb too. She’s not going to be able to go down the middle once she has rear facing car seats in there. Take out the side seat and put two kids in the back and one in the middle row. So much easier.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Let’s face it, it’s all a moot point. She’s never going to take those children out all at once. She can’t even manage to take Emma out more than twice a month. And never without Justine. It was the same before she got pregnant with the twins, so yeah, it’s not just pregnancy related.
She’ll pull a Keren Keren swanson move and never take the babies out,

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I'm pretty sure emma is already front facing, I swear I thought I noticed it In a vlog a few weeks ago?

And we realize this pandemic interfere with her "big sister meets twin siblings" videos? Like, shes so fucked with this, everything is going to shit so fast

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

She’s so unprepared and now she’s extra unprepared. They were questionably ready for another baby when they transferred in August, but they were exceptionally not ready for two. She’s going to lose her damn mind and I can see a ton of bickering in their future trying to handle a toddler and two newborns.

Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

She 100% wants the sleek SUV just for the fact that none of the “ trendy” YouTube moms have mini vans. Justine was 100% sold on the mini van but rachelle bickering about how she was the one that was going to drive it more. As if this lady can take care of her 3 kids by herself! She had to call friends to put Emma to bed for god sakes. She needs help.. they are not ok financially. Trust me.
Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

RobinSparkles wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:11 pm She just wants to be like keren with her tahoe.
I’m glad I’m not the only one side eyeing this criticisms. Like really, you base your choice of vehicle you’ll likely drive for 4+ years on the 2ish week recovery from a c-section...where she’ll likely only travel in the car a couple of times? (And if Emma stays home with a sitter or Rash’s mom, or the twins are in the NICU, there’s no reason they couldn’t use their current car...)

I also think their budget is fairly static. It’s not going to be a choice between a 20-30k used minivan and a 50k+ Tahoe. It’s likely a newer minivan with more features and less miles vs a slightly older SUV with higher miles that are similarly priced.

I’m a little bummed that the Covid thing has Justin doing school from home. I imagine that means more naps for Rachelle and that irks me, lol.
My “criticism” was at the fact that rachelle seems to have a very low pain tolerance, and will likely just use it as something to complain about so that people will pity her, like always.

Also, have you seen the dents on the bumpers of her Honda??? The thought of her driving something big scares me.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Taykp12 wrote:
RobinSparkles wrote:
Ifandany wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:06 am This is not me hating on anyone just a genuine question. Would you say the discomfort and pain of the first weeks after labour would justify to buy a different car than the one you really want? I mean you are going to hurt nonetheless and it will get better over time but the car you keep for a couple of years.. Or in their case six months after the twins birth until they implant quadruplets

My “criticism” was at the fact that rachelle seems to have a very low pain tolerance, and will likely just use it as something to complain about so that people will pity her, like always.

Also, have you seen the dents on the bumpers of her Honda??? The thought of her driving something big scares me.

Or the (now) gigantic crack in her windshield that she never fixed. She’s not one to screams “safe driver” to me. Look at the time she totaled her rav4... she even said she wasn’t looking.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Ld5 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:52 am If she wants these twins in the NICU then wouldn’t that mean she wouldn’t be allowed to visit? All hospitals by me have shut down visitors of any kind. Someone I know had a husband who is in a medically induced coma and she can’t even see him.

That’s so sad for your friend. Most hospitals have a 1 visitor policy right now (Unless of course the patient has COVID-19) and I don’t think there is any way they could keep a mom from her baby. I’m sure the NICU is an exception and probably just let 1 parent visit at a time but no siblings.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!

Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

dramallama429 wrote:
Ld5 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:52 am If she wants these twins in the NICU then wouldn’t that mean she wouldn’t be allowed to visit? All hospitals by me have shut down visitors of any kind. Someone I know had a husband who is in a medically induced coma and she can’t even see him.

That’s so sad for your friend. Most hospitals have a 1 visitor policy right now (Unless of course the patient has COVID-19) and I don’t think there is any way they could keep a mom from her baby. I’m sure the NICU is an exception and probably just let 1 parent visit at a time but no siblings.

Yeah she says that when he comes out of the coma she could send in her iPad and the doctors will let him FaceTime. This particular hospital must be closed for everyone.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”