Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Ld5 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:52 pm
lex_3859 wrote:Where tf is it’s nose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the first thing I noticed in the Instagram post.. right away I thought it was deformed in some way. It’s forehead is also very flat in the picture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh goodness. I wonder if that’s baby a the one that would never give them a profile shot. I thought the face looked flat too.

Well... if there was any issues with baby a she wouldn’t look like a normal mom in this pic. The first natural looking photo... maybe slightly staged lol.

This is definitely later after she came out of recovery... both babies are asleep.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Any birthweight guesses? I mean none of those are 9lbs like she claimed they would be.

5lbs 10 and 6lbs 1 are my guesses.

This is all just for fun, obviously

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sweetener »

Here_2_talk wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:03 pm Any birthweight guesses? I mean none of those are 9lbs like she claimed they would be.

5lbs 10 and 6lbs 1 are my guesses.

This is all just for fun, obviously

I'll guess 5 lbs 13 oz and 5 lbs 2 oz.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

sweetener wrote:Someone on Instagram pointed out that it may be two boys because if there was a girl, she would be wearing one of those newborn hats with the bows. I'm not sure if every hospital has those hats or if Rachelle and Justin would post something that would clearly give it away before an official announcement.

But as soon as I saw the picture I thought that they were both boys. We'll see. I do think that they will draw this out and it'll be a few days at least before an announcement.
My hospital has unisex hats, no hats with bows.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

At least the pic she posted above was way more flattering of her snoz than either of these that she posted when Emma was born.... ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... b59879.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... cd9285.jpg[/IMG]
mamale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamale »

Definitely hope it’s just a bad angle for the little one on the right...or it was just smooshed in utero? Maybe that’s the twin they never could get good profile or facial shots on ultrasound.

I’m not into judging a baby’s looks, but that is a really concerning profile.

Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Here_2_talk wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:28 pm One boy and one girl, vaginal delivery cause she got skin to skin like shown in her ig post. None of the twins have heart defects as they would have been ushered off to get tested.

I got skin to skin after my c section. As soon as i was in recovery. She said in her ig story that they were off to recovery which hints at a c section.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So according to a colorize app, both babies are wearing blue hats

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I’m guessing two of the same gender. Both hats are different- one thick stripes one thin stripes, hinting that babies are same gender and the hats are to help determine between them.

And yikes i hope the flat face is a sign of bad editing vs something wrong.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Taykp12 wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:28 pm One boy and one girl, vaginal delivery cause she got skin to skin like shown in her ig post. None of the twins have heart defects as they would have been ushered off to get tested.

I got skin to skin after my c section. As soon as i was in recovery. She said in her ig story that they were off to recovery which hints at a c section.
Okay so with the time difference I didn’t realise she posted this picture 6/7 hours after giving birth. So yeah, I agree it could have been after C section, just doesn’t look like the one in the OR, Rachelle looks way too peaceful/ covered up/posed

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Here_2_talk wrote:
Taykp12 wrote:

Okay so with the time difference I didn’t realise she posted this picture 6/7 hours after giving birth. So yeah, I agree it could have been after C section, just doesn’t look like the one in the OR, Rachelle looks way too peaceful/ covered up/posed

She looks really good for post-op, I have to admit. I agree, some time had passed between delivery and the twin photo. I went back in my photos and realized I had forgotten I did skin to skin with my daughter twin, a couple hours after my c-section. I look like hell, I look delirious, my eyes are practically closed and I’ve got bad pregnancy bloat.

disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

Taykp12 wrote:

Not true at all. I did skin to skin in the OR with my son minutes after he came out. She had a C section for sure. Their birth times alone tell you that. They’re 2 minutes apart. She looks damn good though. I looked a hot mess.

gossip-guru
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossip-guru »

Okay so based on kaylee's insta story, she has emma. As far as I remember, kaylee's husband is a paramedic or firefighter??? So he has been exposed to many people assuming he is still working and now emma has been exposed to that as well so the question is, well its not exactly a question because we know the answer but will they have emma quarantine now for 2 weeks before meeting the twins??? Obviously not and I know they are in a tough spot but if I was pregnant with twins nearing 37 weeks I would have planned for the babies to come early and by the sound of it I dont think they were even thaaat early. It just baffles me how dumb these 2 are. I hope rashs mom cant make it for a while just so they can grow up and figure it out on their own.

Another note, justines sister hasn't mentioned these babies yet and I wonder if they've had a falling out? I'm sure shes busy with her own children and it seems like she is a great mom but I'm curious about any drama there
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

Here_2_talk wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:32 pm 8:27 and 8:29 are wonderful name choices, congrats to the happy family Image

I actually laughed out loud at that 😂😂 you gotta admit they’re pretty unique
Ohjess17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ohjess17 »

Does anyone think she picked this picture because it looks like there is something wrong with the baby on the right and it might make more people watch the birth vlog?
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Ohjess17 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:00 pm Does anyone think she picked this picture because it looks like there is something wrong with the baby on the right and it might make more people watch the birth vlog?
Probably lol. Buttttt if there were anything wrong with the baby, she would look upset and she wouldn’t be holding the baby. Baby would be in the NICU. This photo was taken a while after birth.
lex_3859
Amateur
Amateur

Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Unread post by lex_3859 »

Last edited by lex_3859 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hannable971 »

I used four different colorization apps 3 were punk hats and 1 was blue hats. Whenever you use these apps the colors are usually opposite to real life when it comes to pink and blue. So I think it’s 2 boys and they probably have the whitest white boy names that ever did exist. I’ll post the other 2 pictures in my next post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Hannable971 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

mamale wrote:Definitely hope it’s just a bad angle for the little one on the right...or it was just smooshed in utero? Maybe that’s the twin they never could get good profile or facial shots on ultrasound.

I’m not into judging a baby’s looks, but that is a really concerning profile.

Maybe that’s why she’s cuddling baby B in the picture because that’s the one she created a bond with through the ultrasound pictures. I hope it’s not the case but if baby A was the one with a supposed heart defect, it’s common for other abnormalities

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sd9008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sd9008 »

I really thought one of each but now i do think the babies are identical. Im guessing both boys.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”