Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

fossilfinger wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:24 pm
Here_2_talk wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:01 pm
Also, title suggestion
Rachelle and Justin: Asher, the heir and Reuben the spare & Emma, who?!
Adding onto this to try to make it rhyme: "and Emma, is she even there?"
BUMP.

Because this is just so good.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Tina9900 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Not social distancing anymore? This isnt their yard is it??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 44f6a6.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 58a760.jpg[/IMG]
Why does every picture of her holding the twins look like she’s about to drop one or both of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tina9900 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Not social distancing anymore? This isnt their yard is it??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 44f6a6.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 58a760.jpg[/IMG]
Why does every picture of her holding the twins look like she’s about to drop one or both of them?

Totally, and she’s practically clawing their legs. It wouldn’t be a complete family photo
without the dangerous landscaping underfoot (stone border) and Justin’s muppet smile and Rash’s “OMG, can you believe us?!” look at Justin. I love Emma’s blank stare, would love to see if she grows up resenting all this social media BS. I’m sure it was carefully set up with someone placing the babies in Rash’s arms. That’s probably why the babies are slipping, they got their 20 takes and she was probably just about to lose them. From experience, I found it extremely difficult to pick up and handle two newborns at the same time. I’d be surprised if someone wasn’t right off camera to grab one of the babies.
Minnie186
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Minnie186 »

Can she stop writing eveything in caps?? She annoys me so much.

Also, a video titled "how is really like to breatsfeed twins"... Is she that desperate that is now trying to cater to perverts? There's nothing wrong with breastfeeding but I don't think it she is trying to educate anyone with that title.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

okletsrecap wrote:Hi guys! I’m here to do some recaps. Let me know what you think Image
Vlog - Breastfeeding Twins... What It’s Really Like

We open up the vlog with Rachelle and her oversized tie dye keren sweatshirt playing with Emma.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... ea99dc.png[/IMG]

Rachelle says she’s going to take the “children” on a walk even though we see later that this doesn’t happen.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 8c09ed.png[/IMG]

Rachelle rubs her fat thumb all over Reubens face.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... e16d7c.jpg[/IMG]

The boys sleep outside and Rachelle talks about how cute they are. Typical.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 215318.png[/IMG]

Rachelle rambles on about breastfeeding. I skipped the majority of this discussion because I could not care less.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 204814.png[/IMG]

“Throw it”
*drops it
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... a7d299.png[/IMG]

We see that they casually leave dirty diapers around the house.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 285760.png[/IMG]

Rachelle lets Emma disturb a sleeping Mister who clearly wants to be left alone.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 736e57.png[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... b5f52a.png[/IMG]

Justin is dressed like a frat boy while discussing pinch bugs and a soy sauce experiment.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... b50233.png[/IMG]

Rachelle throws jabs at her other YouTube mammas and says that she refuses to let the boys fall into second sibling syndrome. Even though she’s already been discussing her future babies so we’ll see about that Rachelle.....
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 007615.png[/IMG]

And that’s it........
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 8b5c0f.png[/IMG]

I hope you guys enjoyed this recap! There wasn’t much to discuss because it was mainly just Rachelle talking about breastfeeding but I promise they’ll get better. Feel free to leave any nicknames that you guys have for the family so I can become better at learning them haha. Also I’ve seen this briefly talked about but who is the favorite twin?? That’ll also help with my recaps Image
Thanks in advance. Image

You are AMAZING!!!! Thank you SOOO MUCH!!! ImageImageImage We’ve desperately needed someone to do recaps bc their vlogs are boring af!

Some tips:

- They always upload at the same time, 4pm est.

- Rachelle’s nicknames: Rash, Trash, Trashy

- Justin’s nickname is Justina bc many think they look like a gorgeous lesbian couple.

- Ppl have been speculating that Asher is the favorite bc he looks like Emma and has Rash’s big ass nose. Image

- Ruben is Justin’s twin.

Hmm can anyone think of anything else?

NEW THREAD COMING SOON!!!
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!

Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”