Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

mikanai wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:10 pm
kristi_double wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:
Maybe she’s thinking of the chick Justina was rumored to have slept with. (Reference rachelle and Justin part 2 page 1).
The “thinking about how my partner liked other people before” is just a meme that many people make jokes about. Nothing personal or serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The way she was doing it, I thought she meant to show that after 3 kids she really couldn't care less about his previous gf. So I dont see how this is couple goals. And Trash just looks embarrassing. She is not cute or anything. Shes drinking Strawberita, 8% alcohol while breastfeeding twins Image

I guess she hot excited that they slept through the night and now she can drink before bed. I have no idea what she did to make 3mo babes sleep 9hours straight. Probably gave them formula to fill them up.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Nah it's a meme done by lots of people not just her. Making a joke about feeling jealous of completely irrelevant relationships your partner had years ago before you even got together. Like pretending to be bothered about him not being loyal to you before you met lol. It's an old meme at this point.

Her doing it is just cringey though. She's so unfunny but she's trying SO hard to be hilarious and relatable and I feel like her sudden dive into tiktok is because she misses being a teenager and despite only being 25, she has three fuckin kids and a mortgage.
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Re: Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Unread post by Mookiel »

That photo is Emma is RIDICULOUS!! Her eyes do NOT look like that. She looks like a demon child.

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

I really wanna know how much time she spends on tik tok lol. All her 'trendy' tik toks she's posts are so cringy. I've said this a few times before but man, it is so sad how hard she tries to be relatable.
feelingsnacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by feelingsnacky »

Maybe Justin will get a Peter Pan tattoo on the other leg 🤣
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

feelingsnacky wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:43 am Maybe Justin will get a Peter Pan tattoo on the other leg 🤣
LOL I thought the same thing when trashy said Emma was OBSESSED with Peter Pan, after seeing it what twice in a week? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Does she even know the meaning of the word OBSESSED?? Apparently not.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

This is how NORMAL people organize a closet for two kids.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
okletsrecap
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okletsrecap »

Vlog - some BIG changes & I MESSED UP

Hey guys! I wanted to do another recap of one of Rachelle and Justin’s vlogs because I’m trying to get into more you tubers! So I hope you guys enjoy Image

Rachelle takes Emma to the store for some blankets since she is no longer using a sleep sack.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 7d3a2d.jpg[/IMG]

They get an Elsa blanket in hopes that it will replace the sleep sack.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 31e073.jpg[/IMG]

Emma gets choked out.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 626349.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle also got some new PJ’s for Emma, again in hopes that it’ll help replace her sleep sack.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 302acd.jpg[/IMG]

Oh yeah and she bought some overalls because Justin always says she looks so cute in them.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... b9249b.jpg[/IMG]

Justin makes an awful dad joke and Rachelle makes a terrifying face.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 718bb7.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle models her new overalls for Justy.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... e58684.jpg[/IMG]

Justin cuts his ankle open just for Rachelle and a tik tok prank.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... f1c92e.jpg[/IMG]

“I cAn So SeE yOu DoInG tHaT!¡!¡!¡!”
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 7cc505.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle shows us crib safety.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 93023f.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle can’t find the same crib that they bought online for Emma and you know they just cannot have two different cribs for the boys.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... c26b87.jpg[/IMG]

*Rachelle discussing all of Emma’s life changes*
Emma literally not caring at all -
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 52485e.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle again talks about how it’s going to drive her insane if the boys don’t have matching cribs. She just CANT.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... a798e4.jpg[/IMG]

They hang up some wall decor for Emma.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 5d37ef.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle talks to Emma like she actually knows what Emma’s saying.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 9ff75e.jpg[/IMG]

Emma gets put down for bed, Beau goes potty, and Rachelle fixes her hair for the thousandth time.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 56b877.jpg[/IMG]

Beau pee’s in the grass. Like a typical dog.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 02b91c.jpg[/IMG]

Rachelle and her nostrils tell us that they will get a pool someday.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... d97b26.jpg[/IMG]

And that’s the end! Hope you guys enjoyed!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... b00cd4.jpg[/IMG]

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

^^ I would thank you x10 if I could! I figured from the discussion here, her BIG mess-up was not getting a second, matching crib earlier. Not really a mess-up, that would be finding out you’ve been measuring the twins’ formula wrong, or you’ve decided now is the time to unleash Emma from her crib (j/k). It was simple procrastinating. If she didn’t know earlier, now she’ll realize that styles and trends in baby stuff change by the season, so anything she bought in 2018 has a high chance of being discontinued or updated.

I liked your commentary of Emma not caring at all about any of these milestones. My son is going through the same thing with a new bed, and he does not give a sh*t, LOL. As much as I want to take him to Target to pick out sheets and stuff, I’ve tried having him pick some out on my laptop and he either says yes to everything, or he wants to see what all the laptop keys do.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 144a79.jpg[/IMG]

Can we just take a moment to remember the time that this was a rug in rash’s gross ass house.

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

Tweedles3 wrote:^^ I would thank you x10 if I could! I figured from the discussion here, her BIG mess-up was not getting a second, matching crib earlier. Not really a mess-up, that would be finding out you’ve been measuring the twins’ formula wrong, or you’ve decided now is the time to unleash Emma from her crib (j/k). It was simple procrastinating. If she didn’t know earlier, now she’ll realize that styles and trends in baby stuff change by the season, so anything she bought in 2018 has a high chance of being discontinued or updated.

I liked your commentary of Emma not caring at all about any of these milestones. My son is going through the same thing with a new bed, and he does not give a sh*t, LOL. As much as I want to take him to Target to pick out sheets and stuff, I’ve tried having him pick some out on my laptop and he either says yes to everything, or he wants to see what all the laptop keys do.

Yup, she is trying to make it seem like Emma would even notice for more than 15 seconds-nope. I have a newly 4yo who is finally caring about stuff like bedding. I didn’t even bother letting him “pick” before because of exactly the things you said above. He just got his first set that he actually chose. As usual, she is trying to push Emma to act four instead of two, even with her delays.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!! viewtopic.php?f=253&p=1642988#p1642988

Also, LOVE the recap!! Can we PLEASE get one every vlog. Prettyyyyy please!! 😘 😘

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”