Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

So are we just not social distancing anymore? What the fuck. Seriously. You don't need two girlfriends to help you paint one room! We're in a pandemic! This shit didn't just go away because you wanted it to. You didn't need help, you just wanted to hang with your fucking friends. Selfish fucks.

Sorry, but I've had three family members in the US contract COVID recently and it wasn't their fault, they did everything right and still got it. Meanwhile little mommy vlogger over here thinks it's cute and fun to hang out with her girlfriends in an enclosed room for no good reason. One of them is even living with an EMT ffs. Not only is she being irresponsible, she's promoting it to her viewers.

And as if we didn't need more reasons to think she was a narcissist.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Unread post by Dani_465 »

islasmumma wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:29 pm This thread is so dead? What’s going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are boring AF. No new content just boring videos and trashy talking literally in baby talk. No one wants to hear that shit. We except her pathetic followers.

And now this batten board shit? Ya.. not a new concept. It’s fucking called waines scotting. But because her BFF’s did it she has to too.

And what about Emma’s room? She has SOOOOOO much anxiety, bitch please, do one room at a time.

I thought she didn’t want cubbies in the closet because of dust? Get an ELFA closet and get drawers. Oooooor, get a FUNCTIONAL dresser!
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

I absolutely cannot stand how she talks to the boys! She doesn’t even use words, just stupid noises in that annoying baby voice. You would think she would learn from Emma. Pretty soon she’s going to have 3 kids in speech. I think that’s what she wants because it’s free and we know how much Rash loves handouts!

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Tina9900 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:05 am I absolutely cannot stand how she talks to the boys! She doesn’t even use words, just stupid noises in that annoying baby voice. You would think she would learn from Emma. Pretty soon she’s going to have 3 kids in speech. I think that’s what she wants because it’s free and we know how much Rash loves handouts!

the "a goo goo goo goo goo" drives me NUTS. I ff every time.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Today Rachelle has like three things on her to-do list and has a breakdown because it was too much to do and too overwhelming.

Shoutout to all you moms out there who are working from home AND have your kids at home. Rachelle could never lmao.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

mahamilton wrote:Today Rachelle has like three things on her to-do list and has a breakdown because it was too much to do and too overwhelming.

Shoutout to all you moms out there who are working from home AND have your kids at home. Rachelle could never lmao.
Seriously. Why didn't she do all her work when Justin was around?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

How many times did she say “For her work” or “for her job” lmao

Instead of whining to the camera while they were asleep.. why doesn’t she start dinner or have something prepared and ready to go for dinner time. She can’t be that thick headed can she?

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Ld5 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:32 pm How many times did she say “For her work” or “for her job” lmao

Instead of whining to the camera while they were asleep.. why doesn’t she start dinner or have something prepared and ready to go for dinner time. She can’t be that thick headed can she?

hahaha i was gonna come on here and say "take a shot everytime she says for work"...it's all just to make her sound more professional/bOsS mAmA than she really is.
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

I really don’t get her at all. Complaining about shit that could have been long avoided. She had 9 months to plan,re-do, decorate the nursery...its just all on her timeline. She wants to rush to have it all done in a day. & she gets left with all 3 kids one time and complains? Those are YOUR kids that you brought into the world. I’m all for moms having little “ breaks” but those kids are NOT attached to her hip like most babies are and I feel like she has a lot more breaks than most moms. If Justine was going out why couldn’t he prep a meal? Emma and those babies definitely did not get a bath that night for sure. Emma always looks dirty like she’s digging in a snack drawer and doesn’t get cleaned up.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

They literally have no excuses for not preparing meals or having time for shit.

I work 30-40hrs a week, my husband works 60+ hours a week 1.5hrs away from home at the moment (leaves at 6am home at 6pm), i have three school aged children who are all in after school activities/sports - every day of the week is busy. I still manage to cook dinner every night, run errands, clean, keep a household running.

Be organised. Get meat out, prepare in advance. Cook double for another night.

They really are less than equipped to be responsible for themselves, let alone parents of one child, let alone three.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

So Trashy isn't very talkative she says. Wtaf. She talks to the damn camera ALL day but when her child talks to her, she's not very talkative.... Bitch stop! I can not with her anymore. Ffs.

I divorced my husband December 2012. Became a single mom of 3 kids, 11, 8 and 5 yo.
2 months after my divorce, while working a full time job, I took weekend and online evening classes to get my bachelor's degree.
I hardly even remember those 3 years but what I do remember is making my kids top priority during their waking hours.

Not very talkative my ass. She must have the lowest IQ of any youtuber I've ever come across. She's pure trash.

And the "I have a hard time finding healthy snacks at the store"....whaaat? Does she know how grocery shopping works? Nope...buy she sure does know how sponsorships work.

Sorry for my rant but she made me furious. I don't think I've ever been this angry watching their channel.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol healthy snacks.... shes clearly looking for something processed in a packet. The healthiest snacks come ready to eat in the fruit and vegetable aisle
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Wtf is that tik tock flashing light video on her insta? Is that's supposed to be cute?

You can see she is trying desperately to be cute and funny but I just cringe every time I see her

Also her long "to do" list in one day: most of the big things on there were hired people who came in and did the job. She didn't have to do anything but regular life stuff like feeding kids and running a couple errands. You could see from her look that Justina got shit for having that 6pm appointment. Lol

Trash you are out of touch! My regular work day starts at 7.30am and after I come home at 3pm I take my kids out for a 2 hour walk in the park and then feed and bathe them, read with them, do housework and go to bed at midnight, or 11pm if I'm lucky. And l have it easier than other people.

The snacks: chips out of processed vegetables are not healthier than regular chips. She thinks her toddler gets a serving of veggies with every cauliflower chip? what an idiot.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

feelingsnacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by feelingsnacky »

We’ve seen her do this a few times before, but why does she have to say ew and get grossed out in from of Emma after she kisses her? It’s so rude! It makes me sad for Emma. :(.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I read this list in trashy’s god awful baby voice.

“Dancing while waiting for food in the microwave” Bleh! Yea because that’s healthy and nutritious. Waiting for that microwave chicken recipe of your moms??

Huh trashy was stuck with her OWN kids and bitched about it...just the other week Justina had a meeting and the boys had to take bottle before he left. No bitching that time. Annnd Justina didn’t bitch when trashy left him ALL day with all three kids while she ran off to glen ivy for the day.

Trashy gets ZERO sympathy from me. Oooooh three work calls. Wow. Trashy... moms who have an ACTUAL full time job so this EVERYDAY. You would NEVER make it if you had a REAL job, if you can’t handle THREE phone calls and a few errands. You’re pathetic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Anyone else think trashy’s edits are subpar compared to other YT’rs, even tho I can’t stand Phil and Alex, I love the editing. Decent music music some FF, then I watch trashy... and the editing is like meh.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dani_465 wrote:Anyone else think trashy’s edits are subpar compared to other YT’rs, even tho I can’t stand Phil and Alex, I love the editing. Decent music music some FF, then I watch trashy... and the editing is like meh.
Its like anything in her life - bare minimum, lacklustre and beige
aloha1234
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aloha1234 »

Why are they letting so many people into her home during a pandemic?! A Home Depot guy to measure? Why can’t they submit measurements?? I’d be holding off on new carpet with two tiny babies.

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

aniraKKarina wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:26 pm So Trashy isn't very talkative she says. Wtaf. She talks to the damn camera ALL day but when her child talks to her, she's not very talkative.... Bitch stop! I can not with her anymore. Ffs.

I divorced my husband December 2012. Became a single mom of 3 kids, 11, 8 and 5 yo.
2 months after my divorce, while working a full time job, I took weekend and online evening classes to get my bachelor's degree.
I hardly even remember those 3 years but what I do remember is making my kids top priority during their waking hours.

Not very talkative my ass. She must have the lowest IQ of any youtuber I've ever come across. She's pure trash.

And the "I have a hard time finding healthy snacks at the store"....whaaat? Does she know how grocery shopping works? Nope...buy she sure does know how sponsorships work.

Sorry for my rant but she made me furious. I don't think I've ever been this angry watching their channel.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk
Yeah this was one of the most annoying vlogs of theirs I've seen. And she says "I can never find these snacks at the store"....she's not in the right aisle... I've seen almost all those snacks at the store.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I say this often, that I can understand where these YTers come from when they are overwhelmed or when they do dumb things because we are all parents, we are all humans.

So I DO GET the overwhelming feeling when having little ones. By the end of the day in the first 6 months I was DYING for my husband to get home from work because dealing with a newborn/baby was rough. And I only have 1. Shes got 2 tiny ones and a toddler. BUT they literally

Work. From. Home. she has a second set of hands to actually get things done. We know she does majority of the YT work like editing, contacting brands, sponsors, social media, literally all of it. So why the heck can't he either help her with work OR help around the house and with the kids. Hes unemployed! What a lazy POS he must be. If you know you have shit to do all day and that hes out of the house why not prep dinner early? If my mom knows she's busy she legit puts something in the oven to slow roast or preps a one pan sheet meal in the morning and just tosses it into the oven for 40 mins and dinner is served! Slice up some lettuce early and then make a quick dressing so you have some veggies for dinner? And even if she did want to make an easy pre made meal for Emma that literally also takes nothing. I dont think there's anything wrong with going the easy route and making frozen stuff if it's once in a while and you've had a busy day.

Their sense of teamwork seems so out of whack. Its almost like it's one or the other person doing most things while the other just lays around being lazy.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”