Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Ld5 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:37 pm For being two months old... Asher doesn’t have eye focus, in my opinion. Reuben seems to have eye focus when she pans the camera around them. I always felt like something was off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. He looks off. He's just staring into outer space in every photo with a blank look on his face. Kinda like his older sister does half the time now.
mikanai
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Asher the heir, Rueben the spare, and Emma- is she even there? | Part 29

Unread post by mikanai »

She's posting the images from Emma's baby cam. I cant see what's happening in them but I'm guessing Emma's crying becaue she cant sleep and they won't go and comfort her?
I feel so sorry for her, what cruel idiot parents she has. Why not comfort her and help her get over the pacifier? Why have kids if you want to have calm nights and evenings to yourself?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

mikanai wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:47 am She's posting the images from Emma's baby cam. I cant see what's happening in them but I'm guessing Emma's crying becaue she cant sleep and they won't go and comfort her?
I feel so sorry for her, what cruel idiot parents she has. Why not comfort her and help her get over the pacifier? Why have kids if you want to have calm nights and evenings to yourself?

Well she did the sleep training BS. Soooo they’ll let her cry it out. I hope Emma wakes up the boys. And I thought she was going to do it gradually. They did first nap AND first night without a binkie??

I’m 1,000% sure the ST said they needed to get rid of the pacifier. Remember she was evaluated the other week?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Willow_Tree
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Willow_Tree »

Dani_465 wrote:
mikanai wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:47 am She's posting the images from Emma's baby cam. I cant see what's happening in them but I'm guessing Emma's crying becaue she cant sleep and they won't go and comfort her?

Well she did the sleep training BS. Soooo they’ll let her cry it out. I hope Emma wakes up the boys. And I thought she was going to do it gradually. They did first nap AND first night without a binkie??

I’m 1,000% sure the ST said they needed to get rid of the pacifier. Remember she was evaluated the other week?
I really hope they aren't letting her cry it out. She doesn't understand why her comfort and sleep association is now gone.

Personal: We just quit the dummy cold turkey with our 12 month old. It took 3 nights of having to lay on the floor when putting her down for bed and everytime she woke up. Listening to her cry hurts my mummy heart too much.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

Why the hell does she have to order everything she ever buys from amazon. She should have taken Emma to the store and let her pick out her own comfort toy. Her obsession with amazon does my head in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

They f ed up this paci thing in so many ways, it started when Emma was a baby and every time she cried they shoved a paci in her mouth instead of comforting her (trashy is doing the same thing with the boys). No child needs to sleep with 5 pacis in a crib. If the one falls out of the crib let her fuss for a few minutes and she will fall back asleep. Also trashy should have let Emma sleep with both the paci and her comfort items then take away the paci. So Emma can learn those items are comfort items.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

They f ed up this paci thing in so many ways, it started when Emma was a baby and every time she cried they shoved a paci in her mouth instead of comforting her (trashy is doing the same thing with the boys). No child needs to sleep with 5 pacis in a crib. If the one falls out of the crib let her fuss for a few minutes and she will fall back asleep. Also trashy should have let Emma sleep with both the paci and her comfort items then take away the paci. So Emma can learn those items are comfort items.
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

SomeoneActually wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:23 am They f ed up this paci thing in so many ways, it started when Emma was a baby and every time she cried they shoved a paci in her mouth instead of comforting her (trashy is doing the same thing with the boys). No child needs to sleep with 5 pacis in a crib. If the one falls out of the crib let her fuss for a few minutes and she will fall back asleep. Also trashy should have let Emma sleep with both the paci and her comfort items then take away the paci. So Emma can learn those items are comfort items.
It blows my mind when they didn’t take it away from her when it was just hanging out of the side of Emma’s mouth during the day while she was trying to talk. If you don’t want to deal with your kids don’t have them.. so simple. Everything is a replacement. If they wanted Emma to have a little stuffy they should have done that.. she’s not instantly going to be comforted and choose a little blanket when for the past 2 years of her life it did not comfort.
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

They really screwed Emma up. I’m sorry but she’s the most awkward and bizarre 2 year old I’ve ever seen and it’s her dumbass parents fault.

Rachelle you deserve to feel bad and cry over this pci situation. You let her cling on to it for too long, making jt harder for her to be weaned off it. Let this be a lesson learned.
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

dessywessy wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:52 pm They really screwed Emma up. I’m sorry but she’s the most awkward and bizarre 2 year old I’ve ever seen and it’s her dumbass parents fault.

Rachelle you deserve to feel bad and cry over this pci situation. You let her cling on to it for too long, making jt harder for her to be weaned off it. Let this be a lesson learned.

Yep, there are multiple comments from us on here from well before the birth of the twins about how she needed to sort that out before she had two newborns in the house. She can only blame herself for her predicament.

I feel bad for her county speech therapist. It must be so frustrating to have the same conversations over and over. "You need to stop with that plastic thing in her mouth all day. And you need to stop calling animals by their sounds." Nearly 9 months later, and there has been almost no change or improvement.
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

First time I have watched a vlog of theirs in a while (well skipped through it). Eww Justin has a huge fucking booger in his nose in todays vlog while hes talking to the camera at 05:30. Like, how did Trash not notice that? Not even while editing? Dafuq?

All our comments about her and her videos being boring must have really gotten to her because you can tell shes trying really hard to act "upbeat", "funny", putting short texts into scenes etc.

Also, how absolutely pathetic that she just absolutely refuses to teach Emma the real names of animals. When giving her the blanket with horses on it, she asks her what they are and Emma goes "Neigh neigh!", to which Trash just goes "Yes exactly! Neigh neighs!!!". How utterly cringeworthy and embarassing. Emma is gonna be so confused when she learns that they are called "horses", and I bet she will continue calling them "neigh neighs" even in pre-school, school etc. Other kids are gonna be making fun of her for SURE.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Not exactly a good advertisement for the clothing....

Man hands Machelle

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... c58224.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 812cec.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 9e8bf6.jpg[/IMG]
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Haulnarse wrote:Not exactly a good advertisement for the clothing....

Man hands Machelle

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... c58224.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 812cec.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 9e8bf6.jpg[/IMG]
Do I see colors on Emma? What in the world

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

[/quote]

Only because trashy got paid to do so and it was for 1 photo of her unengaged 1 year old, sorry I meant 22 month old.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:35 pm
Haulnarse wrote:Not exactly a good advertisement for the clothing....

Man hands Machelle

Don't worry, just like the stuff her mom sends, we will only see Emma in it once.
gossipinggal

Unread post by gossipinggal »

Did *the boyzzz* get new carseats? What happened to the one for Brynn and Emma?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

oh look she's talking about yall on her ig stories again
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

In the second last vlog, where they show the twins at the doctor's, they're letting Emma stay up late outside with them eating smores and running around. When they first go outside, Emma cringes at the cold (she's only wearing a t-shirt, pants, no shoes) and instead of grabbing a sweater for her, Rachelle's says "it's cold? It's not that cold baby." Meanwhile Rachelle is wearing a big jumper. Why can't she fucking clothe her kids properly? I know it's summer but it was getting late, the sun was gone, and Emma thought it was cold. At least put some fucking shoes and socks on her!

Then afterwards they were talking about how messy she got with the smores. Rachelle was saying she'd BADLY need a bath in the morning. Um... Why the fuck would you not bathe her before putting her to bed? She'll be so sticky! Apart from the fact that lying in bed covered in marshmallow and chocolate sounds extremely unpleasant, she's gonna make the sheets and blankets dirty too.

Do they just not consider Emma to be a human being with her own thoughts and feelings? What the fuck is wrong with them?
feelingsnacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by feelingsnacky »

Aren’t you NOT supposed to just cut a slit in the pacifier? Isn’t that a choking hazard?

And it bothers me when they show Emma’s toy blocks. Why are they so plain 😩. I’m glad she’s at least building with them, but it would be so much better for her in color! I feel so bad for Emma! :(.

And the part where she didn’t correct Emma to say “horse”, but Justin did. Why is Justin the smarter one 😭. Emma’s speech has improved and that’s great. But all I’m thinking about is how much better it could be if they actually tried! WHY DOESN’T ANYONE TELL THEM?!

Idk, I just feel really bad for Emma.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She said she didnt want to cut them cos she’d use them with the boys.

We used completely different dummies the more bottle teat type nipple bit, and i cut the top clean off one of them and told out then 1yr old (actually 12 months old), that it was broken and he said “broken, oh no, broken” and walked away, didn’t ask for it again.

Its a real detriment to Emma to have had her on them this long. She should have been weaned off them before the boys were born.

Cos now she has twin brothers, dummies being removed, dummies for parents and likely to be moved into a big bed all within a few months stuuupiiid.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”