Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

LittleFinger
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by LittleFinger »

Mammababe111 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:45 am Also I have the hatch sound machine, same as them and I have seen they put the white light and white noise on. White noise is amazing but in a small room that white light is BRIGHT. They should really just turn it off. Babies don’t get scared of the dark and it would help them sleep better and longer! If they wake up and notice how bright it is in the room they VH won’t put themselves back to sleep. It’s one thing to tap it on when you go in there for feedings and changes so you don’t put on a big over head but they were closing the door after they fell asleep with the light still on.
Yes! The colour light that interferes the least with melatonin production is red.. and anything towards the blue end of the spectrum can make sleep worse. Surely taking Cara babies would have covered that?
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

And why is she rocking them to sleep? Is she trying to give them bad sleeping habits. She’ll will want to break that habit one day. And then the babies will be cryyying all night. Same with the paci, don’t give them one, you won’t need to break the habit. I swear she does this shit on purpose.

She’s such a dumb fuck...
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Well well well... looks like all of her frivolous outings finally caught up with her. I know it was only inevitable but I really hope those boys don’t have Covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Wow, she’s looking rough there. For once I believe her.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And the dumbfucks just “volunteered”. CA is open now, sooo she probably infected a whole bunch of people. I Hate a people like her! Stupid ass people doing shit they shouldn’t be doing during a PANDEMIC. I know three idiot people too who went out to eat last week while they were sick. They go to a LARGE (probably 1,00
people) church in my area, where there are many many cases of suck people. Two are in the hospital.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nice Christmas books. Not one “Christian” book. All about santa. Way to teach your daughter the true meaning of Christmas since you claim to be Christians. Fakeeee Christians. Since you never mention God unless you or Justina are taking the Lord’s name in vain, all of your other loser YT mom friends must be atheists so you must want to be liked and don’t talk about your faith.

ha! Sick voice? That’s your everyday annoying ass voice.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What really bothers me is trashy comes up with shortened names of animals for Emma. Like beau beau for dogs and dinos for dinosaur. How about letting Emma do that herself? She’ll go to school and her classmates will think she’s an idiot.

I realize dinos is easier to say that dinosaur but how is that teaching emma anything? Trashy has done it from the first time she introduced dinosaurs to Emma. Does Emma even know it’s called a dinosaur?
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Dani_465 wrote:What really bothers me is trashy comes up with shortened names of animals for Emma. Like beau beau for dogs and dinos for dinosaur. How about letting Emma do that herself? She’ll go to school and her classmates will think she’s an idiot.

I realize dinos is easier to say that dinosaur but how is that teaching emma anything? Trashy has done it from the first time she introduced dinosaurs to Emma. Does Emma even know it’s called a dinosaur?
I literally cant stand when she says "it's a neigh neigh!" "Its a beau beau!" No dipshit it's a horse and a dog, and you're confusing your already stunted 2 year old every time you undo the practice the speech therapy is providing. If she was so adamant on her child continuing speech therapy without necessarily needing it, she should be 100% on board and extra careful to say the names of things PROPERLY.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:14 am
Dani_465 wrote:What really bothers me is trashy comes up with shortened names of animals for Emma. Like beau beau for dogs and dinos for dinosaur. How about letting Emma do that herself? She’ll go to school and her classmates will think she’s an idiot.

I literally cant stand when she says "it's a neigh neigh!" "Its a beau beau!" No dipshit it's a horse and a dog, and you're confusing your already stunted 2 year old every time you undo the practice the speech therapy is providing. If she was so adamant on her child continuing speech therapy without necessarily needing it, she should be 100% on board and extra careful to say the names of things PROPERLY.

This is one of the things I find very confusing about Rachelle. Mostly, she is very predictable. She's high-anxiety, low self-esteem, and responds to almost everything we write here, because she has a panic attack when random strangers say mean things about her. Except for a few things, which she completely resists and doesn't seem bothered about us all laughing at her. Her made up baby language is one of them, her rough treatment of things that she throws around is another, her shit cooking too. Maybe she doesn't feel self conscious about these things because she's so stupid she thinks she's being really smart and we must all be the idiots?
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IVFwarrior wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:01 am
kerenkrazyeyes wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:14 am

This is one of the things I find very confusing about Rachelle. Mostly, she is very predictable. She's high-anxiety, low self-esteem, and responds to almost everything we write here, because she has a panic attack when random strangers say mean things about her. Except for a few things, which she completely resists and doesn't seem bothered about us all laughing at her. Her made up baby language is one of them, her rough treatment of things that she throws around is another, her shit cooking too. Maybe she doesn't feel self conscious about these things because she's so stupid she thinks she's being really smart and we must all be the idiots?
Oh trashy thinks we’re the idiots, she makes a dig at us every chance she gets. Little does she know she’s the idiot. Her speech, her language issues (mispronunciations, using the wrong word etc), and her mannerisms in general tells us she is an idiot. It’s obvious she didn’t care enough about school to study.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Holy crap the boys’ room really looks awful. The paint job is shitty too! The green doesn’t even look like it goes with the dark grey. And grey is a neutral color lol. I know it’s probably a filter to make it look awful. At this angle the names look like they aren’t centered. Maybe it’s because the cribs are smashed together.

Oh! I forgot about this... the trashys has/had a mouse lol. Supposedly it came through the fireplace. But we all know how nasty and dirty the trashy are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by mamabear01 »

So that bedtime routine. Ugh soo many things first, rash keeps Emma busy so she can clean...screen time. Then again a movie before bed so that her and Justin can feed the boys together in bouncers. She could feed them both by herself then, holding one bottle for each since they’re not using that time for bonding anyways. And then the other parent can help with Emma. Or let Emma help feed the babies then, keep her involved too.
But honestly we’ve all asked her to do this type of video for awhile and especially when the babies were new and people were interested. Well now people have lost interest, the boys aren’t new. And the video has gotten barely half of their normal views in 2 days! It flopped because she didn’t do it when people were interested. Maybe if she keeps doing the routines and be honest in them, maybe then they’ll grow in traction.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey ladies! It’s time for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow afternoon, will be selected!

Btw, I’m soooo freaking excited we have the “thanks” button back on Tapatalk! ☺️☺️☺️

Umm, what the heck are they doing? They’ve uploaded 2 vlogs this week, TWO!!! How are they not freaking out? 3 kids, no stable jobs, a MASSIVE house payment, car payments, and this Bish is STILL out blowing money on books. She’s 2, Rash, she can re-read the same books. She doesn’t even know what’s going on anyway, thanks to you!

If there was ONE thing I wish Rash would take from this site, it would be the annoying high-pitched voice she always uses. Ffs, your kids are NOT DOGS, Rachelle, talk to them like they’re ppl, bc they are, in fact, PEOPLE! No wonder Emma is soooo behind. And when she does FINALLY say a few words, it’s always in that same high-pitched baby voice her mom always uses. It’s not cute! You’re holding your kids back, Rash, do you even care? I’m telling you, some ppl just shouldn’t have kids.
mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Rash & Justin: high-pitch voice always, still calling horses neigh-neighs

mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Quick question. Would insurance cover their septic tank issues?
I figured after they talked about that they would be cranking out videos/sponsorships to pay for it, but it’s like they’re making even less effort, if that’s possible.

annakapp54
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annakapp54 »

Rash and justina: bad and stupid parenting tips 101 (what never to do with kids)

saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

Rash and Justine: Emma's eating lean, nursery walls are green, when was the last time we cleaned?
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Trashy and Justina: neigh neighs, beau beaus and Dinos some more
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

RottieMama wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:29 pm Hey ladies! It’s time for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow afternoon, will be selected!

Btw, I’m soooo freaking excited we have the “thanks” button back on Tapatalk! ☺️☺️☺️

Umm, what the heck are they doing? They’ve uploaded 2 vlogs this week, TWO!!! How are they not freaking out? 3 kids, no stable jobs, a MASSIVE house payment, car payments, and this Bish is STILL out blowing money on books. She’s 2, Rash, she can re-read the same books. She doesn’t even know what’s going on anyway, thanks to you!

If there was ONE thing I wish Rash would take from this site, it would be the annoying high-pitched voice she always uses. Ffs, your kids are NOT DOGS, Rachelle, talk to them like they’re ppl, bc they are, in fact, PEOPLE! No wonder Emma is soooo behind. And when she does FINALLY say a few words, it’s always in that same high-pitched baby voice her mom always uses. It’s not cute! You’re holding your kids back, Rash, do you even care? I’m telling you, some ppl just shouldn’t have kids.
Oh trashy will say she was sick and the one baby is cutting teeth. But I did notice it was only two boring vlogs this week.

You must have a ton of books if you’re selling Usborne lol.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Trashy and Justina: Who needs to vlog, we sell books and oils oh my.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”