Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

TITLE CREDIT: justwaiting

Honorable mentions, perhaps for a future thread!

- Rash and Justine: Emma's eating lean, nursery walls are green, when was the last time we cleaned? | By: saltybitters

- The Swannies: Rashy’s not nursing, Justin is hurting, Emma can’t speak and those boys need to eat!! | By: discretechristine

- Rachelle and Justin: The nursery is lame, Emma's the same, Justin's gaming's to blame! | By: percypatrice22

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=253&t=16440
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Wasnt emma on solids by now? Wonder why shes holding out for the boys
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Oh my goodness lol. Well here’s some vlog titles... since trashy is sick... and the boys are sick. 🤔

I forgot all about this. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:54 pm Wasnt emma on solids by now? Wonder why shes holding out for the boys Image
She probably is going to do baby led weaning which requires them to be sitting up by themselves, they probably are too slouched in the chairs, but she’ll probably force them like she did in those activity tables.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Finally a kid developing normally... Reuben is babbling. Something Emma never did. Reuben is babbling no squealing at least not in this story.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I hope they continue to develop despite their parents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Dani_465 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:59 pm Finally a kid developing normally... Reuben is babbling. Something Emma never did. Reuben is babbling no squealing at least not in this story.
That's Asher, not Reuben.

But yes, so good to see at least one of their kids not speech delayed from the start. Emma definitely did not do this. She had an obvious delay from 6 months.
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

At this point I’d honestly be embarrassed if my significant other consistently put me down like this. ONLY MAMA. Fuck ass Rachelle we know that’s a lie or else you wouldn’t be able to do anything. No showers, no store trips, you’d have to be putting them all to bed, no bottle help absolutely NOTHING. I think y’all are right that she doesn’t even let him try. It’s almost like she wants to come off like she’s a single mom doIng it all by herself.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IVFwarrior wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:22 pm
Dani_465 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:59 pm Finally a kid developing normally... Reuben is babbling. Something Emma never did. Reuben is babbling no squealing at least not in this story.

But yes, so good to see at least one of their kids not speech delayed from the start. Emma definitely did not do this. She had an obvious delay from 6 months.
I always do that! I know Asher has a fuller face but want to call him Reuben for some reason.
mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamabear01 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:At this point I’d honestly be embarrassed if my significant other consistently put me down like this. ONLY MAMA. Fuck ass Rachelle we know that’s a lie or else you wouldn’t be able to do anything. No showers, no store trips, you’d have to be putting them all to bed, no bottle help absolutely NOTHING. I think y’all are right that she doesn’t even let him try. It’s almost like she wants to come off like she’s a single mom doIng it all by herself.
Now that you say it, maybe she sees how much we praised Lauren for being a single mom and doing it all herself and she wants the same recognition

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:At this point I’d honestly be embarrassed if my significant other consistently put me down like this. ONLY MAMA. Fuck ass Rachelle we know that’s a lie or else you wouldn’t be able to do anything. No showers, no store trips, you’d have to be putting them all to bed, no bottle help absolutely NOTHING. I think y’all are right that she doesn’t even let him try. It’s almost like she wants to come off like she’s a single mom doIng it all by herself.
I agree, but Justin is totally in on this. I’m sure that pose lasted all of 15 seconds before Rash couldn’t hold them anymore. Asher looks confused and Emma is holding a cookie, maybe a bribe to take a picture. I don’t know what she’s wanting out of this angle on her IG, to look more appealing to sponsors? It’s definitely insecurity from something.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamabear01 wrote:
Now that you say it, maybe she sees how much we praised Lauren for being a single mom and doing it all herself and she wants the same recognition

Add this to the degrading tiktok of justin she posted.

Shes a grade 1 bitch.

Rachelle who looked after the boys ....
when you had your covid test?
When you have a shower?
Take a shit?
Run errands?
Get starbucks?
Complete “extreme” bedroom makeovers?

.... oh justin right?? Sit the fuck down, no one is impressed with your bullshit “doing it all”, “single mama” crap.

Justin - leave her arse. Shes nothing but a bitch.
alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

Tweedles3 wrote:
I agree, but Justin is totally in on this. I’m sure that pose lasted all of 15 seconds before Rash couldn’t hold them anymore. Asher looks confused and Emma is holding a cookie, maybe a bribe to take a picture. I don’t know what she’s wanting out of this angle on her IG, to look more appealing to sponsors? It’s definitely insecurity from something.

He is absolutely in on this with his wife that “lavishingly loves” their children Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

alliehaines wrote:
Tweedles3 wrote:

He is absolutely in on this with his wife that “lavishingly loves” their children Image

Its clear his balls are in her purse like access to his Instagram account!
Boldyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Boldyy »

It seems like Rash wants to look like a single mom so people will pity her or say how “inspiring “ she is. Justin is being slowly pushed out of the picture. It’s really sad actually. These kids have a father and she tries to make it seem like they hate him and he’s useless because they ONLY want her. Anyone else think that she’s seen Lauren do it on her own, with three kids as a single mom while holding down a job, and gotten jealous of the praise she gets for being a good mom? And Rash craves that kind of recognition so she’s making that her new identity. She can’t use IVF forever, so maybe this is her new angle. I wonder if that has anything to do with the falling out between them and Lauren? Jealousy?
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

Dani_465 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:10 pm
IVFwarrior wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:22 pm

I always do that! I know Asher has a fuller face but want to call him Reuben for some reason.
It's because Reuben is an awful name and Asher is the uglier of the two, so you'd assume the cuter name goes to the cuter baby.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

They must have taken A LOT of photos if that's the best they could do. I mean, she's got a caption saying they only want to be held by mama, and Emma has clearly been bribed with an oreo cookie, Reuben has been tied onto her so he can't escape, and poor Asher looks terrified of being dropped on his head and is clinging onto his brother for dear life.
Ardeth

Unread post by Ardeth »

Boldyy wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:36 pm It seems like Rash wants to look like a single mom so people will pity her or say how “inspiring “ she is. Justin is being slowly pushed out of the picture. It’s really sad actually. These kids have a father and she tries to make it seem like they hate him and he’s useless because they ONLY want her. Anyone else think that she’s seen Lauren do it on her own, with three kids as a single mom while holding down a job, and gotten jealous of the praise she gets for being a good mom? And Rash craves that kind of recognition so she’s making that her new identity. She can’t use IVF forever, so maybe this is her new angle. I wonder if that has anything to do with the falling out between them and Lauren? Jealousy?
I must have missed something. What fall out with Lauren?
mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamabear01 »

Boldyy wrote:It seems like Rash wants to look like a single mom so people will pity her or say how “inspiring “ she is. Justin is being slowly pushed out of the picture. It’s really sad actually. These kids have a father and she tries to make it seem like they hate him and he’s useless because they ONLY want her. Anyone else think that she’s seen Lauren do it on her own, with three kids as a single mom while holding down a job, and gotten jealous of the praise she gets for being a good mom? And Rash craves that kind of recognition so she’s making that her new identity. She can’t use IVF forever, so maybe this is her new angle. I wonder if that has anything to do with the falling out between them and Lauren? Jealousy?
Yes I said this above too!

annakapp54
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annakapp54 »

I was watching one of their old videos the other day. Who thinks justina has put on loads weight??

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”