Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:15 am Oh i realise $100 is what they are doing for emma.

My point is, i doubt her mom was in a position to be saving $100/month x two kids as a single mom.

So how did rachelle end up with all the $$ she claims paid for all the “adult” things in her life?
Didn't rachelle mention her grandparents contributing to her 529? Or am I misremembering and/or mixing up some other rumors? Or did she claim her grandparents straight up gave her money? It's so hard to keep up with her lies lol
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by Ld5 »

Hearing Emma sing the ABC’s was horrifying. She didn’t form one letter sound at all. I really hope they checked her hearing. Yikes.

Anyone else think Rachelle had that Starbucks cup filled with vodka and not water? She was acting drunk and high the whole vlog.

I also see the hearth was never child proofed but have no fear, she bought a colander for the sink!

The breastfeeding lie seems to be coming to a close!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:15 am Oh i realise $100 is what they are doing for emma.

My point is, i doubt her mom was in a position to be saving $100/month x two kids as a single mom.

So how did rachelle end up with all the $$ she claims paid for all the “adult” things in her life?

Incomes vary widely. People's savings ability vary widely. Who knows what Rachelle's mom was able to save. But I don't know anything about these education funds. Is it possible to add a lump sum of money in at a later point, rather than consistently put a little bit away over 18 years? For all we know, Rachelle's mom and dad bought a crappy little house somewhere when they married. And it was left to Rachelle's mom. Who sold it 20 years later when Rachelle was a teenager for $1 million dollars. That would not be farfetched at all in the San Diego area.
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

Buys an $1800 camera but pays people to take her pictures and video intros.... OKKKKKK budget queen! 😂👌🏻
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Mammababe111 wrote:Buys an $1800 camera but pays people to take her pictures and video intros.... OKKKKKK budget queen! ImageImage
She says she hadn’t bought a new camera in years... didn’t she just buy a new camera like last year because she slams around her camera so much she broke it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

When she was talking about breastfeeding, she was saying how she's saving money by not buying formula....what about her freezer stash??? There's no way she already went through all that and will have to go straight to formula once she stops nursing right??

Also, that brand new camera and she's already slapping it around...yikes

Oh, and can't forget the pictures of them walking outside that she uploaded just for us LOL
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I will never stop saying this, she needs to like, tie her hands down so I can't see them. That is probably THE MOST annoying quality I've ever seen in a person.
I was TENSE when she was handling that camera my goodness.

Also their sink looks nasty. Just gross. You can tell it's never scrubbed down a few times a week.

Also x2 anyone feel like they just always leave one or 2 of their kids and you're wondering um... where are the boys? Like when they were in the backyard and I get it the boys are napping but I don't ever see the monitor on her. I couldn't just walk outside while my kids were napping inside and I didn't at least have their camera or something on me.
Maybe I ingest way too much true crime content but anyone could just go inside and snatch those kids and they wouldn't know because they're in the backyard. Why do they both have to be outside with Emma if the boys are sleeping inside?

Maybe I'm a helicopter mom but I always like to keep an eye on my son if he's sleeping

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

wonderwall99 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:02 pm I will never stop saying this, she needs to like, tie her hands down so I can't see them. That is probably THE MOST annoying quality I've ever seen in a person.
I was TENSE when she was handling that camera my goodness.

Also their sink looks nasty. Just gross. You can tell it's never scrubbed down a few times a week.

Also x2 anyone feel like they just always leave one or 2 of their kids and you're wondering um... where are the boys? Like when they were in the backyard and I get it the boys are napping but I don't ever see the monitor on her. I couldn't just walk outside while my kids were napping inside and I didn't at least have their camera or something on me.
Maybe I ingest way too much true crime content but anyone could just go inside and snatch those kids and they wouldn't know because they're in the backyard. Why do they both have to be outside with Emma if the boys are sleeping inside?

Maybe I'm a helicopter mom but I always like to keep an eye on my son if he's sleeping

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
Me too! I never leave without the monitor even if I’m in the next room as him and can physically hear him. She NEVER has the monitor in her hands unless it’s on a counter or something. Idk super weird parenting but I def noticed the lack of kids around her at all times lol.
floydoburrito
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by floydoburrito »

Haha I think it's a "to each their own" type of thing. If my baby is napping, I don't always have the monitor on me. It usually never leaves my bedside table. I even take the trash out or pull weeds outside without worrying. I'm all for shitting on the Swannies, but I feel like this one is a bit of a reach lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

floydoburrito wrote:Haha I think it's a "to each their own" type of thing. If my baby is napping, I don't always have the monitor on me. It usually never leaves my bedside table. I even take the trash out or pull weeds outside without worrying. I'm all for shitting on the Swannies, but I feel like this one is a bit of a reach lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Only adding this because there is nothing going on, but I don’t even use a baby monitor. I bought this fancy AT&T one for my first son. The darn thing would suck all the bandwidth from our wi-fi, would overheat and only last about 5 hours off a charge. The screen would scramble and the only way to fix it was hitting the reset button...which was on the camera...next to my sleeping child. Worst yet, it would loudly play the AT&T jingle on startup with no mute. I would throw it under a pillow and pounce on it to muffle the noise. I’m done with that, if we ever leave our twins alone in the house (rarely), I come back in every 10 minutes to check on them.

But to make this Swannie-related, I’ve been “influenced” to get that Wonderfold 4x stroller Rash has been showing off in her IG. It’s expensive AF (20% off at Albee Baby), but with three little kids that are almost impossible to take out together, alone, I need this in my life. I’ve been casually looking for a 3-seater wagon with a generous weight limit, for months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

I feel like she doesn’t feed the twins enough. She breastfed them twice and gave them a bottle once and baby food twice. But she said they don’t give them lunch. Why couldn’t she feed them baby food when Emma eats lunch? I think they could even start baby led weaning now.

Ricecakes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ricecakes »

I have not posted here in a while but the new vlog struck a cord in me, and I gotta rant! Lol

First of all, this “entire day vlog” is the same shit as every single video they post. Like what do you do when the boys are sleeping besides putting on crusty makeup which we all know doesn’t take you an hour. Like do you work? Hobbies? It seems like she just sits on her ass all day long. It doesn’t take the whole time sleeping to get Emma ready either. For someone who spent money on these children she sure likes to whine. How many times does she have to mention she just has nO TiMe to herself and they’re such a handful? Like duh, you’re a MOTHER. It’s what you sign up for, idiot.
And did anyone else cringe when she was putting on the concealer? It’s so obvious she didn’t even wash her face, and her skin looks horrible. Girl, put on some sunscreen and moisturizer! I can’t imagine how much worse it’s going to look and she’s only what, 24? :?
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey ladies!! It’s time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected.

💚💚💚💚💚
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Rash & Justin: Three under 3, it’s getting to me!

Rash & Justin: Three under 3 & Justin’s Hand Fungi!

Rash & Justin: Clickbait, What Can We Fake?

Rash & Justin: Both Incredibly Lazy, Rash is Crazy!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I dont buy for one second that they usually get up before the kids.

Or that she’s breastfeeding. Previously her feeding has has them feeding at her armpits, this time she was feeding them way too high for her saggy tits ImageImage also she doesnt eat breakfast - another big “not breastfeeding” clue. I was ravenous breastfeeding one kid, shes apparently feeding two and doesnt eat breakfast? Image

Lol, the vitamins Image and actually making emma breakfast Image

Fake dance party

So much fake.

Must be such hard work faking a days routine to stay relevant ImageImageImage
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Rash and Justine- living in a pig sty, parenting gone awry
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Ricecakes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:00 pm I have not posted here in a while but the new vlog struck a cord in me, and I gotta rant! Lol

First of all, this “entire day vlog” is the same shit as every single video they post. Like what do you do when the boys are sleeping besides putting on crusty makeup which we all know doesn’t take you an hour. Like do you work? Hobbies? It seems like she just sits on her ass all day long. It doesn’t take the whole time sleeping to get Emma ready either. For someone who spent money on these children she sure likes to whine. How many times does she have to mention she just has nO TiMe to herself and they’re such a handful? Like duh, you’re a MOTHER. It’s what you sign up for, idiot.
And did anyone else cringe when she was putting on the concealer? It’s so obvious she didn’t even wash her face, and her skin looks horrible. Girl, put on some sunscreen and moisturizer! I can’t imagine how much worse it’s going to look and she’s only what, 24? :?
LOL When the vlog started trashy looked 100% like her mom. Trashy needs to do something or she’ll have the same puffy eyes. Her mom had an all day puffy eye look.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

When they did a “day in the life” back with Emma, she faked the breastfeeding too and then like the next day she said she was dried up lol

Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

Lol them getting up before the kids do was such a joke! Justin literally sat at the counter twidddling his thumbs and looking at his phone. You know Rash dragged him out of bed and said he had to look useful for the video. These two have no purpose and no motivation to do anything more than scrape by in life.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Why does she always post photos of her kids looking possessed?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”