Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Am I the only one who thinks Trashy didn’t order the 1st Halloween tops for the twins or Emma? It’s really not her style, I think she got them through the mail from her mum or maybe a follower and she just put them on for a second to take the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Dani_465 wrote:
Tweedles3 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:00 am
discretechristine wrote: Image

She literally had these matching shirts made for them with their names but they wore them for two seconds in the vlog and I think for like a couple pictures on her Instagram story and then never seen them again!

I definitely agree with everyone that Emma has sensory processing issues! And all her stupid mother does it mock her for it

I agree on Emma, you can see how she’s pulling the shirt away from her body, she doesn’t like the feeling of it. One of my brothers has high-functioning autism and hasn’t worn jeans since he was 3 or 4, so over 30 years. He also won’t wear shirts with text or graphics of any kind. Hopefully Emma’s won’t be that severe, but Rash might have to put aside her IG aspirations for Emma to be a little brand model.

Also, is Reuben supposed to be spelled “Reuben” or “Rueben”? I’m pretty sure it’s Reuben, I’m trying to visualize that name decal over his crib. His name is misspelled on his Halloween onesie, that’s kind of unfortunate. They are really cute onesies.

Yea it’s supposed to be Reuben. She mentioned it hopefully she got her money back.
I think some kad sent them. I doubt she paid for them.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So Emma is “painting” Reuben with a brush and out of view she goes for his ear. He flinched, she removes the brush and then he shudders. WTF! Rachelle just allowed Emma to stick a paintbrush in his ear!

I just can’t with her.

nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

penny17 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:47 pm I wonder if Emma has been throwing up a lot. She did in the car that day and if she does have sensory issues maybe she threw up on her costume... but why did she put her in a ratty t shirt. Did this woman not have a cute halloween or even an orange shirt to put Emma in. Then in the car Emma did have on a unicorn overall dress then when they get candy shes only got the shirt on.

Rash if youre reading this if Emma is throwing up a lot you need to figure that out.

This is exactly what I was thinking it could be. If Emma is throwing up that much she needs to find out why. It might not be just car sickness because there was a time where Emma was supposed to be going to bed and threw up too. Didn't think much of it at the time but if this is a frequent thing she needs to take it seriously. But we know she won't because she laughs at Emma's obvious sensory issues.
penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

discretechristine wrote:
penny17 wrote:I wonder if Emma has been throwing up a lot. She did in the car that day and if she does have sensory issues maybe she threw up on her costume... but why did she put her in a ratty t shirt. Did this woman not have a cute halloween or even an orange shirt to put Emma in. Then in the car Emma did have on a unicorn overall dress then when they get candy shes only got the shirt on.

Rash if youre reading this if Emma is throwing up a lot you need to figure that out.

She literally had these matching shirts made for them with their names but they wore them for two seconds in the vlog and I think for like a couple pictures on her Instagram story and then never seen them again!

I definitely agree with everyone that Emma has sensory processing issues! And all her stupid mother does it mock her for it

Yep! She sure did and she wore it so little I didn't even think of that. I cant stand Rash. Shes the worst.

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

nurseemilyy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:03 pm
penny17 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:47 pm I wonder if Emma has been throwing up a lot. She did in the car that day and if she does have sensory issues maybe she threw up on her costume... but why did she put her in a ratty t shirt. Did this woman not have a cute halloween or even an orange shirt to put Emma in. Then in the car Emma did have on a unicorn overall dress then when they get candy shes only got the shirt on.

This is exactly what I was thinking it could be. If Emma is throwing up that much she needs to find out why. It might not be just car sickness because there was a time where Emma was supposed to be going to bed and threw up too. Didn't think much of it at the time but if this is a frequent thing she needs to take it seriously. But we know she won't because she laughs at Emma's obvious sensory issues.
Yeah. And when Emma threw up before bed, they said something that suggested it was kind of a regular occurrence...

And this might just be totally nothing but in the last vlog Emma was asking for the gripe water that was on the dresser. I don't know much about that stuff but that it's sometimes used for babies with colic or gas? Can it help with kids who are vomiting from an upset stomach or is that not what it's for? I can't remember if they were in the nursery room or what, when she was reaching for it. I'm just thinking maybe Rachelle was giving it to Emma for vomiting issues, and that's why Emma was asking for it. Or it was just random and totally unrelated lol.
penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

spicy_dreams wrote:
nurseemilyy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:03 pm

Yeah. And when Emma threw up before bed, they said something that suggested it was kind of a regular occurrence...

And this might just be totally nothing but in the last vlog Emma was asking for the gripe water that was on the dresser. I don't know much about that stuff but that it's sometimes used for babies with colic or gas? Can it help with kids who are vomiting from an upset stomach or is that not what it's for? I can't remember if they were in the nursery room or what, when she was reaching for it. I'm just thinking maybe Rachelle was giving it to Emma for vomiting issues, and that's why Emma was asking for it. Or it was just random and totally unrelated lol.
That's interesting and Rash may be giving it to her but gripe water - most formulas it is sodium bicarbonate which is generally ok but if you use it too much it can cause gastrointestinal irritation. Its use is primarily for gas and colic yes but also a lot of moms give it for hiccups too. I would never even think of using it for vomiting but Rash probably would.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Dayum! Asher’s head is TWICE the size of Reuben’s! This can’t be normal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
annakapp54
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annakapp54 »

The amount of she spends with her fingers up her up nose. You would think that she would of noticed this. Why is she freaking out over going to hospital for an echo I understand that she is worried. I had to go for my son to get echo but she is making it out to be something so big when it is not. Then she started questioning if the doctors it wrong and he does have a heart problem but she didn’t stop to think that they just wanted to check up now that he is older.

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

I swear it’s like she purposefully says things in the vlogs just to make a clickbait title out of it!
That clip in the car was ridiculous.
“I don’t want him to do this...” You don’t want him to do what, go to the appointment and have help or do you mean not have this heart defect problem to begin with??

My bet is nothing is wrong and this was all made up for clickbait. Because how could a heart defect like this go untreated for so long while there are other babies (Phil and Alex’s daughter immediately comes to mind) that are struggling to eat and grow and hit milestones who has already had heart surgery and she was born around the same time as the twins and P&A knew what was going to happen during the pregnancy. Either Rash has some incompetent doctors or this heart defect is being blown WAAAAY out of proportion! Hell they didn’t even have any NICU time after birth and they were twins born preterm!!!

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

discretechristine wrote:I swear it’s like she purposefully says things in the vlogs just to make a clickbait title out of it!
That clip in the car was ridiculous.
“I don’t want him to do this...” You don’t want him to do what, go to the appointment and have help or do you mean not have this heart defect problem to begin with??

My bet is nothing is wrong and this was all made up for clickbait. Because how could a heart defect like this go untreated for so long while there are other babies (Phil and Alex’s daughter immediately comes to mind) that are struggling to eat and grow and hit milestones who has already had heart surgery and she was born around the same time as the twins and P&A knew what was going to happen during the pregnancy. Either Rash has some incompetent doctors or this heart defect is being blown WAAAAY out of proportion! Hell they didn’t even have any NICU time after birth and they were twins born preterm!!!

That's exactly what I came here to say. If it was really a big deal, the doctor would have had her come in a long time ago. It's clearly not as bad as she wants it to seem. It's sad that she wants her kid to have something wrong with him.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Her rant in the car about asher's appointment sounds like a child not getting what she wants. She whines and complains and I get it, no parent wants their kid to have any sort of health issues but the way she expresses herself is so childish. And I get why she's upset, because she's worried about asher but I feel like WHAT she is upset about isn't valid.

The way she smacks her legs with her hands and looks to the side like she can't even make "eye contact" with the camera.

Also rueben fell over and bonks his head and she fucking aggravates him and shakes his belly and makes him cry. She has no comforting, Maternal ounce in her body.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

The way she man handles her children bothers me to no end!!! Asher was basically falling off her lap when she was sitting on the couch and she was shaking them around like crazy in the kitchen and the flipped (edit: meant to say flopped) them on the counter top!!!! (Edit to add: this is like the shaking Emma while dancing to Christmas music all over again!!) Jesus Christ women be gentle with your children!!!!!! She also said in the beginning of the vlog, Reuben is about 13 pounds and Asher is about 14, for over 6 months old that’s really small. She needs to be more gentle with them!!!!

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

It really bothered me how Rachelle laughed so hard at Emma dressing herself. Justin gets credit for telling Emma she did a good job and all that, but poor Emma should not have to hear her mother laughing at her to her face. Makes me sad to think of the future with Rachelle as her Mom.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

discretechristine wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:59 pm Image
The way she man handles her children bothers me to no end!!! Asher was basically falling off her lap when she was sitting on the couch and she was shaking them around like crazy in the kitchen and the flipped (edit: meant to say flopped) them on the counter top!!!! (Edit to add: this is like the shaking Emma while dancing to Christmas music all over again!!) Jesus Christ women be gentle with your children!!!!!! She also said in the beginning of the vlog, Reuben is about 13 pounds and Asher is about 14, for over 6 months old that’s really small. She needs to be more gentle with them!!!!

I guess neither will be out of the “oneth” percentile any time soon. I looked it up, their weights are for a three month old! What kind of crackpot pediatrician isn’t asking questions?? A developmentally slow two year old and twins who are underweight. Come on stupid! There’s a problem here.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Dani_465 wrote:

I guess neither will be out of the “oneth” percentile any time soon. I looked it up, their weights are for a three month old! What kind of crackpot pediatrician isn’t asking questions?? A developmentally slow two year old and twins who are underweight. Come on stupid! There’s a problem here.
Out of curiosity I looked up the CDC’s growth chart for boys. Now obviously I don’t know the exact day they were weighed and exactly how much they weighed because Rash just gave an approximate “about this many pounds” but this is concerning. 14 pounds is barley on the curve and 13 is sure as hell no where close!! (Someone please let me know if I’m reading this wrong but I’m 99% sure this is correct)

I know she wants to hold onto the fact that she’s breastfeeding twins but if their growth is suffering because she can’t make enough milk for both of them she needs to get her head out of her ass and actually start feeding these boys so they’ll grow properly.

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Didn't she tell the vlog when he was born that it wasn't serious and they'd check back at 6 months? So why is she being all drama now acting like it's so postponed when that was the plan all along?
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

discretechristine wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:47 pm
Dani_465 wrote:

Out of curiosity I looked up the CDC’s growth chart for boys. Now obviously I don’t know the exact day they were weighed and exactly how much they weighed because Rash just gave an approximate “about this many pounds” but this is concerning. 14 pounds is barley on the curve and 13 is sure as hell no where close!! (Someone please let me know if I’m reading this wrong but I’m 99% sure this is correct)

I know she wants to hold onto the fact that she’s breastfeeding twins but if their growth is suffering because she can’t make enough milk for both of them she needs to get her head out of her ass and actually start feeding these boys so they’ll grow properly.

What I don’t understand is why the boys aren’t considered failure to thrive yet? The dr isn’t seeing ANY red flags??? WTF kind of dr are the kids seeing???? All the kids are fucked up.

But yes, you’re reading the chart correctly. She’s starving these babies so she and justIna can sleep. Maybeeeee trashy if you fed them they would sleep all night EVERY NIGHT.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

mahamilton wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:35 pm Didn't she tell the vlog when he was born that it wasn't serious and they'd check back at 6 months? So why is she being all drama now acting like it's so postponed when that was the plan all along?
Yep I just looked back on their 'Heart Defect Update On One Of Our Twins' and she clearly states the doctors weren't too concerned and would do the echo when he turned 6 months...I made sure to call her out in the comments too. Sorry not sorry.
maddylynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by maddylynn »

Dani_465 wrote:
discretechristine wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:47 pm
Dani_465 wrote: I guess neither will be out of the “oneth” percentile any time soon. I looked it up, their weights are for a three month old! What kind of crackpot pediatrician isn’t asking questions?? A developmentally slow two year old and twins who are underweight. Come on stupid! There’s a problem here.

What I don’t understand is why the boys aren’t considered failure to thrive yet? The dr isn’t seeing ANY red flags??? WTF kind of dr are the kids seeing???? All the kids are fucked up.

But yes, you’re reading the chart correctly. She’s starving these babies so she and justIna can sleep. Maybeeeee trashy if you fed them they would sleep all night EVERY NIGHT.
I worry about Emma’s doctor as well.. maybe they should see someone else if their doctors think everything is okay with all of them.. has she ever said that all 3 of them share the same doctor? That could be the issue

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”