Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Pretty sure it was speculated that her friend mary had covid. Shes the one who’s kid goes to the same preschool as emma and the five of them had to be covid tested as they were “close contacts”??

She put her 2yr old and infants through covid tests for content, instead of waiting out the incubation period at home

Covid suits her when its content, if its not, she ignores it and moves along.
BeautifullyBlessed
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Unread post by BeautifullyBlessed »

nikkiharri wrote:Just gonna leave this here...
I’m not sure what this is, these always show as broken links for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

BeautifullyBlessed wrote:

Same!

Yourmomgoes2college
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Yourmomgoes2college »

discretechristine wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:03 am
BeautifullyBlessed wrote:

Same!

It’s a screenshot of Justin’s comment on Rachelles stupid Almost 30, flirty and thriving IG post. He said “flirty? Excuse me” and she said something like “only with you 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

She just posted a tiktok about "I hate everyone but" then has a freaking slideshow for her friend Kaylee.

Okay I decided that her obsession with Annabelle and Kaylee is that Rachelle is a closeted Gay woman. She sees Annabelle as her own daughter with Kaylee and in her head because she had to do IVF its like well I could've totally been a lesbian and not had to have married this guy. That's why she got Justin who to a lot of us seems like a butchier woman or essentially a feminine man.

With her supposed intense religious upbringing she probably didn't have the guts to come out. That's why she got married so young so she could cover it up. And it explains her very rough behavior and all her man like mannerisms and tendencies. She's the dude of the marriage clearly.

And I'm not saying this as a judgement. I am a bisexual woman married to a man, happily I would like to say. But I came out too late, and gave up a relationship with the most wonderful woman because I was scared at the time. It happens.

But this theory feels so legit to me. I think rash is gay. Because anyone who does that tiktok trend would normally do it about their HUSBAND!!!! Rash and Justin are roommates raising children who have absolutely no connection or love, it was a marriage of convenience.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

nikkiharri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikkiharri »

Yourmomgoes2college wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:05 am
discretechristine wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:03 am
BeautifullyBlessed wrote: I’m not sure what this is, these always show as broken links for me.

Same!

It’s a screenshot of Justin’s comment on Rachelles stupid Almost 30, flirty and thriving IG post. He said “flirty? Excuse me” and she said something like “only with you 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Sorry guys, I rarely post on here and I can never figure out how to attach an image so everyone can see it!
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

wonderwall99 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:22 am She just posted a tiktok about "I hate everyone but" then has a freaking slideshow for her friend Kaylee.

Okay I decided that her obsession with Annabelle and Kaylee is that Rachelle is a closeted Gay woman. She sees Annabelle as her own daughter with Kaylee and in her head because she had to do IVF its like well I could've totally been a lesbian and not had to have married this guy. That's why she got Justin who to a lot of us seems like a butchier woman or essentially a feminine man.

With her supposed intense religious upbringing she probably didn't have the guts to come out. That's why she got married so young so she could cover it up. And it explains her very rough behavior and all her man like mannerisms and tendencies. She's the dude of the marriage clearly.

And I'm not saying this as a judgement. I am a bisexual woman married to a man, happily I would like to say. But I came out too late, and gave up a relationship with the most wonderful woman because I was scared at the time. It happens.

But this theory feels so legit to me. I think rash is gay. Because anyone who does that tiktok trend would normally do it about their HUSBAND!!!! Rash and Justin are roommates raising children who have absolutely no connection or love, it was a marriage of convenience.

100% agree! This makes so much sense.
hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

sasicil76 wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:22 am She just posted a tiktok about "I hate everyone but" then has a freaking slideshow for her friend Kaylee.

100% agree! This makes so much sense.
I think it’s just Rash copying Keren as usual. Keren has been posting so many tik toks about her BFF Taylor and they have matching tattoos and in that recent Q&A her and Justin did she mentioned that her and Kaylee were getting matching tattoos soon Image she copies everyone.

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Hmm idk... I don't really see Rachelle as being gay. But I'm a bisexual woman with a really broken gaydar, so what do I know.

To be honest, I see her being more on the asexual side of the spectrum, rather than gay. But I'm guessing she's probably straight and just very very uninterested in her husband. She's definitely not turned on by him. She literally cringes away from him any time he tries to be affectionate. I could see her possibly being intimate with another guy though, one who she's actually attracted to and not bored to death of. One who is fertile! Bet that'd do it.

I think she's straight and just resents him for not being the "whole man" she wishes he was. And she's been seeing the same shrimpy dick around the house for too long, she's probably bored too. Plus he's gained a lot of weight and has just generally really fallen apart.

I think she does love Kaylee but just as a friend. And she goes overboard with it, to the point of actually love bombing her, which is RIGHT fucking on par with her being a narcissist.
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

lol @ her sponsored IG story. "We recently came across this app" my ass LOL - more like "This company messaged me asking me to promote their app and since I would never say no to money and would basically promote ANY product, regardless of my genuine opinion on it, if it means I profit off of it"
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Oh poor Trashy. She's been struggling to manager her time because Justin is working and she has to take care of 3 kids. Boo hoo.

Also I can't believe she put videos from Emma's dance class in there. I get that she somewhat blurred out the other kids but if my child was in the class I would be pissed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Honestly I don’t think Rachelle is bisexual at all... I think she’s asexual if anything. And she copied the same exact TikTok trend Keren posted hours before so she didn’t make this random video with her friend.

Also pretty sure Emma said “you’re stupid” instead of let’s do this. (Bet she learned that from Rachelle) And why would Rachelle leave in Emma saying c0ck instead of clock??? I can’t
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I am *also* a bisexual woman (loving all of us on here I had no idea ) and I have never once wondered if she was gay or bi lol. She just.. doesn’t seem like it. And I know it can look like anything on anyone but.. I think she’s just unhappy lol.

Yourmomgoes2college
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Yourmomgoes2college »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:24 pm Oh poor Trashy. She's been struggling to manager her time because Justin is working and she has to take care of 3 kids. Boo hoo.

Also I can't believe she put videos from Emma's dance class in there. I get that she somewhat blurred out the other kids but if my child was in the class I would be pissed.

Oh my kid (and myself) can be seen in one of her vlogs. We happened to be at an indoor play place the same time as them and then the next day I saw us. I didn’t even know she was filming because she must’ve used her phone. She didn’t ask for permission. I was super pissed.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Yourmomgoes2college wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:29 pm
Sunshineee9 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:24 pm Oh poor Trashy. She's been struggling to manager her time because Justin is working and she has to take care of 3 kids. Boo hoo.

Oh my kid (and myself) can be seen in one of her vlogs. We happened to be at an indoor play place the same time as them and then the next day I saw us. I didn’t even know she was filming because she must’ve used her phone. She didn’t ask for permission. I was super pissed.
Ugh man that's shitty. So sorry she did that. Just curious, did you ever consider reaching out to her and having her remove you and your kid from the video?

I know she's filmed during Emma's dance class before without blurring any of the other children, just having them in full view. You can tell she's filming in secret too. She's also secretly filmed as she takes Emma in to preschool, or in doctors offices. It's just so inappropriate, and the fact that she's clearly trying to hide her camera as she films shows that she knows it's wrong.
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

Her complaining about being by herself with the kids has got to go.. all the people in the comments giving her sympathy about taking time for her family .. do they not realize that her job is a fucking joke? That all she has to do is film her everyday life?! It’s so exhausting for her cause she’s always putting on a false reality of what it’s really like. She’s so fixated on the idea of her husband holding her hand through life.. Rachelle he EMBARASSED you the other video when he took better care all 3 kids by himself and his school / work while you were off pretending you were 17 again... please!
Mombie1719
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mombie1719 »

Trashy isn’t posting regularly because she doesn’t have content to film. It’s the same shit every other vlog.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Ok so honestly, what does she have to offer on youtube? She's not talented, ambitious, good at cooking, cleaning, organizing, or DIY. She isn't creative. She isn't funny. She isn't handy or good at homemaking. She isn't a good speaker or good with words. She barely shows her kids, and when she does, they aren't doing much of anything. She and her family are not particularly attractive (sorry but it's true). How the fuck does she even have 300k subs? She does the bare minimum. Like... I dislike a ton of mom vloggers but most of them have at least SOMETHING to offer their (basic) viewers.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

All she’s been doing since 2016 is been focused on fertility. All she’s done is past 5 years has been trying to get pregnant, been pregnant or talking about being pregnant. She has no identity outside that. And as soon as her babies get too old she needs to move onto the next one because older babies don’t bring in the $$$ after a year. No one pays attention past the newborn phase. And she doesn’t have anything to offer to youtube and creating content besides having babies. Literally the only reason they have income is because they have babies and they exploit them on their channel.
Now since they are taking a break from having babies people are going to stop paying attention. She has no other hobbies or interests besides having babies. Nothing else to offer to the youtube page to try bring in income because god forbid you do something you love just because, if you’re not profiting it’s not worth doing in her eyes.
When she try’s to show her interests she comes off entitled.

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Who goes and takes professional photos then goes and gets their hair done the next day?? Dumbass.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”