Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

PrincessDellaGrazie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Unread post by PrincessDellaGrazie »

Does YTMD still have a discord?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Unread post by Ld5 »

PrincessDellaGrazie wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:16 pm Does YTMD still have a discord?

Not sure. I never got on it back when people were switching over. I’m sure that’s where everyone is lol
PrincessDellaGrazie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessDellaGrazie »

Ld5 wrote:
PrincessDellaGrazie wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:16 pm Does YTMD still have a discord?

Not sure. I never got on it back when people were switching over. I’m sure that’s where everyone is lol
Probably. That’s a shame because I got booted off of it and I really miss it!

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Ld5 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:50 pm

How do I get to YT discord? I tried and failed lol.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Dani_465 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:57 pm
Ld5 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:50 pm

How do I get to YT discord? I tried and failed lol.
I think you need an invite or code or something. I’ve never been over there so I’m not sure.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow…. The views on their videos are very low! Last year views were averaging 100k or more. No wonder lazy justine had to get a job.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Abcde
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abcde »

Rash is pregnant. *Naturally*

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Abcde wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:01 pm Rash is pregnant. *Naturally* ImageImage

I think she went to the clinic and did IVF and kept her mouth shut. Their views have been so low. They needed to do something.

Yep, that’s the cynic in me. Sorry not sorry
ytmduser05
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: ytmduser05

Unread post by ytmduser05 »

So glad this is alive again! Just in time. Couldn’t make it to discord and god I’ve been trying to hold it in but I can’t stand them.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ytmduser05 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:19 am So glad this is alive again! Just in time. Couldn’t make it to discord and god I’ve been trying to hold it in but I can’t stand them.
I have missed trash talking about these two!
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Didn’t she have COVID though during those dates on her vlog? So she went to the dollar store to get a pregnancy test?
Abcde
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abcde »

Ld5 wrote:Didn’t she have COVID though during those dates on her vlog? So she went to the dollar store to get a pregnancy test?
Sounds like a Rachelle thing to do.

ytmduser05
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: ytmduser05

Unread post by ytmduser05 »

Didn’t she have COVID though during those dates on her vlog? So she went to the dollar store to get a pregnancy test?

I’m more concerned over the fact that they had s** once💀. Talk about no nut November
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ld5 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:07 am Didn’t she have COVID though during those dates on her vlog? So she went to the dollar store to get a pregnancy test?
LOL. I’m glad I’m not the only one wondering that! Hmmmm. Annnnd if you look at the previous blogs before that she did have IVF appointments. Hmmmmm
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Haven’t checked on this thread in forever, their videos have been the most boring of the boring especially since this thread went down! It just wasn’t worth watching anymore!

But holy wow! Naturally pregnant! Finally something new to talk about! I literally can’t believe it! I said HOLY S*** out loud when I watched the video.

I don’t want to be that person but honestly, looking at the video and their previous videos from November I think it checks out they are pregnant naturally. They did seem really genuine in the video. I will happily eat my words if they faked it and actually did IVF and are trying to pull the wool over our eyes. It didn’t even cross my mind until reading what Dani said! But you never know, you can make anything look how you want online! They will probably come with proof out the wazoo if it wasn’t IVF. Different dated videos. Like clips telling their clinic they got a positive test. Surprising family. All that kind of stuff! I’m interested to see what happens from here!

Happy gossiping everyone!!

Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief

Unread post by Mischief »

We're getting close to needing to make a new thread for this topic!

If you all would like to share suggestions for a new topic title please comment below. Make sure one suggestion per post so we can determine which has the most votes! Thanks
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

discretechristine wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:28 pm Haven’t checked on this thread in forever, their videos have been the most boring of the boring especially since this thread went down! It just wasn’t worth watching anymore!

But holy wow! Naturally pregnant! Finally something new to talk about! I literally can’t believe it! I said HOLY S*** out loud when I watched the video.

I don’t want to be that person but honestly, looking at the video and their previous videos from November I think it checks out they are pregnant naturally. They did seem really genuine in the video. I will happily eat my words if they faked it and actually did IVF and are trying to pull the wool over our eyes. It didn’t even cross my mind until reading what Dani said! But you never know, you can make anything look how you want online! They will probably come with proof out the wazoo if it wasn’t IVF. Different dated videos. Like clips telling their clinic they got a positive test. Surprising family. All that kind of stuff! I’m interested to see what happens from here!

Happy gossiping everyone!!

I actually agree with this, as Someone who's going through ivf with the same MFi issue as her and Justin. I could tell that whole video was extremely raw and real. Also this was just before they found out they had covid. They got covid over the week of Thanksgiving. So they didn't have covid yet during the two day span of that video. I really felt the emotions of Rachelle in this one.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don’t know it seems really sketchy. Views are WAY down, They have multiple videos on trying to have a baby naturally. Then they have videos of making appointments with the fertility clinic. I remember a video in which she said I’ll never be able to take a pregnancy test and surprise my Justin.

Trashy is a good actress. It just seems odd. No way to prove it, it’s just a hunch I have. And let’s not forget the videos they made of wanting to get justine’s sperm tested to see if he’s still has issues.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

She just said in her vlog that the day she found out they had COVID, was the day she took a pregnancy test. So she did go out while positive and buy them.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ld5 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:20 pm She just said in her vlog that the day she found out they had COVID, was the day she took a pregnancy test. So she did go out while positive and buy them.
And justina went to work with COVID. She had him
buy another test after work.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”