Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

TITLE CREDIT: saltybitters

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1689469#p1689469
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Lol didn't some ask why she doesn't feed them her frozen breast milk? Today, she gave them a bottle of breast milk from the freezer.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Re: Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Unread post by mahamilton »

Someone mentioned Rachelle's mom's puffy eyes in the last thread....I've always wondered if her mom drinks a lot because my mom has the same puffiness and is a high-functioning alcoholic. I mean the puffiness could just be aging too, but it does make me wonder lol
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:33 pm Lol didn't some ask why she doesn't feed them her frozen breast milk? Today, she gave them a bottle of breast milk from the freezer.

Me!!!! Thanks for clearing the up Rash
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

She mentions a single mom income and how she couldn’t do activities because of it growing up yet somehow has enough money saved away where she could afford a down payment on a house and multiple rounds of IVF? Somethings up with that?

Also here she goes shoving a pacifier in her kids mouth yet again at every single clip those boys have a pacifier in their mouths or near them. The other day in the life video she had 8 of them in each of their cribs. Your kids make the habits you force on to them..so don’t complain in another year when you wanna get pregnant again but your kids are mega addicted to the pacifiers.

Also in the last video very alarming that rash said “ hi Emma” and Emma only said “ hi Emma” back. Not “ hi momma” fuckin “hi emma” cause she’s only taught to repeat what she hears not form any sort of thought on her own. Very scary.

Also she doesn’t have to breastfeed so why is she talking about it in every clip like her body did that. She never exclusively breastfed and mentioned cutting out dairy once and never did again, I mean that’s a big deal and diet change and yet she’s silent on it. Bragging about the way you feed your kid is rediculous , just feed the damn baby ..
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mammababe111 wrote:She mentions a single mom income and how she couldn’t do activities because of it growing up yet somehow has enough money saved away where she could afford a down payment on a house and multiple rounds of IVF? Somethings up with that?

Also here she goes shoving a pacifier in her kids mouth yet again at every single clip those boys have a pacifier in their mouths or near them. The other day in the life video she had 8 of them in each of their cribs. Your kids make the habits you force on to them..so don’t complain in another year when you wanna get pregnant again but your kids are mega addicted to the pacifiers.

Also in the last video very alarming that rash said “ hi Emma” and Emma only said “ hi Emma” back. Not “ hi momma” fuckin “hi emma” cause she’s only taught to repeat what she hears not form any sort of thought on her own. Very scary.

Also she doesn’t have to breastfeed so why is she talking about it in every clip like her body did that. She never exclusively breastfed and mentioned cutting out dairy once and never did again, I mean that’s a big deal and diet change and yet she’s silent on it. Bragging about the way you feed your kid is rediculous , just feed the damn baby ..
The whole money thing was definitely weird

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Omg my jaw dropped when she showed that sink FULL of dishes! It's a huge sink too! How can two stay at home parents be so lazy?? Don't they even have a dishwasher?! That would drive me nuts, and I sure as fuck wouldn't show it on camera. Disgusting. Bet it stinks too. .

And when she was talking about the dance classes, she really emphasised how safe they are with COVID protocols and so she feels good about taking Emma there. She said the same thing about her preschool. But Justin and Rachelle don't do social distancing at all? They see their friends all the time, inside and without masks. If anything, they're going to be endangering others who Emma comes into contact with. They even had that very real infection scare recently, and I'm pretty sure that happened after Emma had already been going into preschool. Emma could EASILY end up spreading it to other kids and families before they even knew they were sick. Rachelle is a fucking idiot. So is Justin. It's people like them, entitled selfish assholes who are ruining it for others. Lots of people are making sacrifices and being careful, and making an effort, then people like these two big brains come along and just fuck it up.
NormalName
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NormalName »

spicy_dreams wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:28 pm Omg my jaw dropped when she showed that sink FULL of dishes! It's a huge sink too! How can two stay at home parents be so lazy?? Don't they even have a dishwasher?! That would drive me nuts, and I sure as fuck wouldn't show it on camera. Disgusting. Bet it stinks too. .

And when she was talking about the dance classes, she really emphasised how safe they are with COVID protocols and so she feels good about taking Emma there. She said the same thing about her preschool. But Justin and Rachelle don't do social distancing at all? They see their friends all the time, inside and without masks. If anything, they're going to be endangering others who Emma comes into contact with. They even had that very real infection scare recently, and I'm pretty sure that happened after Emma had already been going into preschool. Emma could EASILY end up spreading it to other kids and families before they even knew they were sick. Rachelle is a fucking idiot. So is Justin. It's people like them, entitled selfish assholes who are ruining it for others. Lots of people are making sacrifices and being careful, and making an effort, then people like these two big brains come along and just fuck it up.
It drives me crazy how one vlog is “CoVID sCArE” and then another one is “Emma’s birthday party” or sending her to daycare and dance classes. How much does Emma NEED a dance class anyway? Isn’t she a little young for it to benefit her? If these dumb people are going to pretend COVID doesn’t exist and send their daughter to classes anyway, it should at least be some kind of class that would help her speech and vocabulary
Mandapanda7890
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mandapanda7890 »

I hope she’s not sending Emma to Temecula dance company, a few months ago one of the instructors got caught and charged for sodomizing some of his students and the owner of the company defended him. I have a friend who’s son was actually one of the guys students(he wasn’t a victim)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SJW-19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJW-19 »

Boy their views are lower these days...

Also over on KKandBabyJ they’ve just about finished up potty training their youngest who is Emma’s age so no real surprise it came up again in their video after not mentioning it for awhile
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

The few dance schools I know of locally won’t accept a child that isn’t potty trained. The starting age for a lot of pre-dance classes is 2.5, the stipulation being that the child isn’t in a diapers. Can’t she just wait a few months to do this stuff? My nieces just saw their dance school close for good because of Covid, a school with a decades-long history. I feel so bad for them, my SIL was a teacher there, too. Rash knows nothing about sacrifice with this pandemic, she hasn’t lost a thing.

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

NormalName wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:06 pm
spicy_dreams wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:28 pm Omg my jaw dropped when she showed that sink FULL of dishes! It's a huge sink too! How can two stay at home parents be so lazy?? Don't they even have a dishwasher?! That would drive me nuts, and I sure as fuck wouldn't show it on camera. Disgusting. Bet it stinks too. .

It drives me crazy how one vlog is “CoVID sCArE” and then another one is “Emma’s birthday party” or sending her to daycare and dance classes. How much does Emma NEED a dance class anyway? Isn’t she a little young for it to benefit her? If these dumb people are going to pretend COVID doesn’t exist and send their daughter to classes anyway, it should at least be some kind of class that would help her speech and vocabulary
Yes! It's despicable honestly. Doing all the shit you're not supposed to do, then exploiting it for views when it inevitably goes wrong. Then not learning their fuckin lesson!! It's almost like they actually want to get sick. It'd be good for the yuuutoobbb veewws!
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

I think this proves her breastfeeding is a lie. Who the fuck would BF this way?? It doesn’t look comfortable! LOL and ummm I know women can have uneven breasts... usually no noticeable, but damn... but like I said, this a lie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dani_465 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

SJW-19 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 pm Boy their views are lower these days...

Also over on KKandBabyJ they’ve just about finished up potty training their youngest who is Emma’s age so no real surprise it came up again in their video after not mentioning it for awhile

Potty training will be interesting with the Swannie kids, bc their parents are so lazy that they have trained them to be okay with wearing absolutely soaked diapers for hours on end. So they've even lost the useful potty training trigger of kids wanting to avoid feeling wet and gross if they pee or defecate in their pants. Combine this with Emma's inability to communicate what's wrong....
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Annnnd one more thing... she never did update us on Emma’s speech therapy. Did she “graduate”?
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Dani_465 wrote:I think this proves her breastfeeding is a lie. Who the fuck would BF this way?? It doesn’t look comfortable! LOL and ummm I know women can have uneven breasts... usually no noticeable, but damn... but like I said, this a lie.
I was thinking the same thing about uneven breasts lol. Those babies are probably so confused. She shoves her boobs in their faces so she can get a video but nothing comes out.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I will say I get wanting to put Emma in dance.

My son is 18 months and in Ontario we are back in lockdown. He would've started swimming this weekend actually but it got postponed. We are going crazy being stuck at home. Once things start clearing up, hopefully this summer, my son will be doing gymnastics and swimming and hopefully the libraries open by then.

Having a toddler home constantly and not being able to leave the house is just a lot. The most exciting thing we do is go to Starbucks drive thru once a week and see my parents.

I know a lot of parents agree with me. Of course I won't compromise the safety of my son and I was secure in the swim school we were going to bring him too. But if you have the chance, doing even one small extracurricular while still being safe and aware of yourself and other people than I don't see the harm.

But I do know a lot of people are saying it's dumb because the swannies aren't considerate of others and don't social distance or keep their home bubble.

But I still see people going on vacation and traveling and acting like it's no big deal. What I would do for a beach vacation right now you guys.....

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Dani_465 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:03 am I think this proves her breastfeeding is a lie. Who the fuck would BF this way?? It doesn’t look comfortable! LOL and ummm I know women can have uneven breasts... usually no noticeable, but damn... but like I said, this a lie.
Uh what is even happening here? Is she standing? And the babies standing? I mean, I've breastfed three kids, the oldest two until 2.5, my third is currently 3months old, so I know that toddlers do breastfeeding gymnastics, but the boys are a little young for that? Are they sitting in the bed in front of her?

Also, didn't someone on here mention her tandem feeding the other day? And how she never does it?
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

ALittleStitious wrote:
Dani_465 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:03 am I think this proves her breastfeeding is a lie. Who the fuck would BF this way?? It doesn’t look comfortable! LOL and ummm I know women can have uneven breasts... usually no noticeable, but damn... but like I said, this a lie.
Uh what is even happening here? Is she standing? And the babies standing? I mean, I've breastfed three kids, the oldest two until 2.5, my third is currently 3months old, so I know that toddlers do breastfeeding gymnastics, but the boys are a little young for that? Are they sitting in the bed in front of her?

Also, didn't someone on here mention her tandem feeding the other day? And how she never does it?
She said she never tandem feeds because it's too hard the other day. In yesterday's video, she said they were both being fussy and Justin could help so like magic she had them tandem successfully. I don't buy it

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

The other day she was complaining about the price of formula and suddenly she is giving them frozen breast milk which is free. She can’t keep her story straight she lies so much.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”