HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

jellybean
Talker
Talker

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by jellybean » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:37 am

Dann commenting on her Target spending
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 78429d.jpg

I wonder if she could actually successfully do a no spend month where you spend on nothing but necessities (more toys for Hazzel when she already has 10,000 would not count as a necessity). It’s good that she’s going to try though.
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:21 pm

jellybean wrote:Dann commenting on her Target spending
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 78429d.jpg

I wonder if she could actually successfully do a no spend month where you spend on nothing but necessities (more toys for Hazzel when she already has 10,000 would not count as a necessity). It’s good that she’s going to try though.
The Targets in our area no longer carry posters so maybe she can do it! :P
People wouldn’t have to do “no buys” if they managed their money and bought what they actually needed and would use/wear.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ACarATorchAJess » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:31 pm

What happened to her being a YouTuber? Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:45 pm

ACarATorchAJess wrote:What happened to her being a YouTuber? Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I really wonder how well her financial plan is going to work without her uploading. I’m assuming she was counting YouTube $$ since she said she was going to be more consistent and has sponsorships set up. Since then she’s done one sponsorship and has only uploaded 17 times since then. Considering it was the holidays and 2 months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sssabrina
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sssabrina » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:16 am

The Randy situation is weird. She made most of her followers hate him with her tweets (not that anyone had particularly liked him in the first place), alluded to a lot of shitty stuff that he did and now wants to have him happily frolicking in the background of the videos. It feels fake and like she's STILL trying to put on a show of happy "family".
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:50 pm

sssabrina wrote:The Randy situation is weird. She made most of her followers hate him with her tweets (not that anyone had particularly liked him in the first place), alluded to a lot of shitty stuff that he did and now wants to have him happily frolicking in the background of the videos. It feels fake and like she's STILL trying to put on a show of happy "family".

OR their working on their relationship and possibly may be getting back together?

I don’t know, I’m all for Hazzel having a relationship with Randy but it doesn’t seem like Randy wants it. Why not invite Hazzel over for dinner? Have her over for the weekend and give Haylee a break. Pick her up from school and take her to the park. Something aside from her going over there when Haylee needs the internet.

I know we don’t see everything and he very well could be more involved than I think but based on Haylee’s responses to questions I don’t think so.

dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dexjuno » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:02 pm

I agree Haylee is still in denial and trying to play happy family. She got knocked up by a deadbeat who named their child after the devil, married some other guy for barely two years and now has her kid thinking the wrong one is her father. She answered a comment asking if they were getting back together by saying no and that Randy came on the walk with them because "it was what Hazzel wanted".
nineteenninety3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by nineteenninety3 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:14 pm

I agree this thing with Randy is weird. The whole not divorcing yet thing, the fact she goes round to the house all the time, randy still popping up in videos. It has been barely six months since they split.

Part of me is wondering whether having randy in this most recent video (and another upcoming video judging by her Instagram stories the other day) is testing the waters of her audiences reaction to him in case they do get back together. There's absolutely no reason for him to be in videos.

Maybe after he had his car accident they're trying to work things out? Who knows. Not like she'll come out and be real about it anyway.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:01 pm

nineteenninety3 wrote:I agree this thing with Randy is weird. The whole not divorcing yet thing, the fact she goes round to the house all the time, randy still popping up in videos. It has been barely six months since they split.

Part of me is wondering whether having randy in this most recent video (and another upcoming video judging by her Instagram stories the other day) is testing the waters of her audiences reaction to him in case they do get back together. There's absolutely no reason for him to be in videos.

Maybe after he had his car accident they're trying to work things out? Who knows. Not like she'll come out and be real about it anyway.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If that’s really what Hazzel wanted then Haylee shouldn’t have filmed it.
My parents split up when I was Hazzel’s age. They fought a lot, it was really unhealthy and I couldn’t even imagine wanting them in the same room let alone going on a family walk. If it was as bad as Haylee claims I don’t think Hazzel would be very vocal about them going on a walk together.
sssabrina
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sssabrina » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:47 pm

Heavy flirting with Randy in the new video. I was uncomfortable and am not holding my breath on her filing for the divorce. Girl move tf on, ew. She's so much better without him.
jellybean
Talker
Talker

Post by jellybean » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:14 pm

Uhhh yeah that vid was awkward to watch. Randy grosses me out even more than he used to and Haylee is just coming off as fake and secretive. Poor Hazzel with this contrived pretend family
ThisIsMeCeej
Informer
Informer

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:53 pm

I get that she would wanna show Hazzel's first time ice skating... but, it just seemed like she was going back to how things were, before the divorce announcement... they go out and do something, they go out and eat, etc etc... Randy even filmed a bit. It's just going to give Hazzel false hope.
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
Kjaysmommy999
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Kjaysmommy999 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:51 pm

Randy did something so "unforgiveable" but yet she can flirt with him, hang out and have dinner. I call bullshit. This whole thing is confusing hazzel especially because thats not her biological father and hes going to forget about her when he makes his own family some day. Haylee you still have a lot of growing up to do.

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

Luna89
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Luna89 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:04 pm

Does she have a massive cavity on her front tooth or is that just me?

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by colemanl1997 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:37 am

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a4ccd7.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 450b7f.jpg[/IMG]
What does she expect people to think??
And she wasn’t being very adult when she was blasting him all over Twitter so why now??

honeybear
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honeybear » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:53 am

her personality is so ugly

jellybean
Talker
Talker

Post by jellybean » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:53 am

honeybear wrote:her personality is so ugly

Really shows in this one
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a50007.jpg[/IMG]

If it doesn’t have anything to do with her followers then she shouldn’t publicly post it for them to watch. If it’s only for Hazzel then keep it private. She wants to monetize it to the world so guess what that comes with? Their views and comments!
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:05 am

The oddest part about the video to me was her flirting with Randy and the whole “just like old times” comment about where/what they had at the restaurant. Also, the little “argument” they had leaving the restaurant about the spilled soda and Haylee being clumsy. They seemed very... comfortable for a couple whose going through a separation/ divorce and a rough 6ish months.
Whatever Randy did, seems like Haylee has forgave him.
If the ice skating was purely for Hazzel why didn’t Haylee invite Connor or any of her other siblings? Instead Hazzel is going to see Haylee and Randy flirting and reminiscing on “old times” she’s going to get the wrong impression. At the end of this all it’s only going to hurt Hazzel.
The other thing that was really weird to me was at the beginning of the video Haylee called Randy and he didn’t answer because he was asleep so instead she just walked over to his house with Hazzel and her car seat. Why couldn’t Randy just pick them up at her parents? Why are they over there if Randy is asleep?

cat77
Talker
Talker

Post by cat77 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:42 am

jellybean wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:53 am
honeybear wrote:her personality is so ugly

Really shows in this one
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a50007.jpg

If it doesn’t have anything to do with her followers then she shouldn’t publicly post it for them to watch. If it’s only for Hazzel then keep it private. She wants to monetize it to the world so guess what that comes with? Their views and comments!
"I'm going to post this home video for money and if you, the viewer who pays off my debt, have any thoughts or opinions then get your priorities straight because it has nothing to do with you!!!! (heart heart heart kiss)"
jellybean
Talker
Talker

Post by jellybean » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:12 am

I was scrolling past this and the lighting and shadows make it look like Hazzel is a zombie popping up behind them
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:25 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 59d14a.jpg[/IMG]

Look at that face, she definitely misses him.

alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Post by alyshamne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:55 pm

But now she’s out having pizza with Dan??? This girl... keeping men around to validate her. Nothing has changed.
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Tmmymcdaniel12345 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:54 pm

Lolislol26 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:05 am
The oddest part about the video to me was her flirting with Randy and the whole “just like old times” comment about where/what they had at the restaurant. Also, the little “argument” they had leaving the restaurant about the spilled soda and Haylee being clumsy. They seemed very... comfortable for a couple whose going through a separation/ divorce and a rough 6ish months.
If the ice skating was purely for Hazzel why didn’t Haylee invite Connor or any of her other siblings? Instead Hazzel is going to see Haylee and Randy flirting and reminiscing on “old times” she’s going to get the wrong impression. At the end of this all it’s only going to hurt Hazzel.
The other thing that was really weird to me was at the beginning of the video Haylee called Randy and he didn’t answer because he was asleep so instead she just walked over to his house with Hazzel and her car seat. Why couldn’t Randy just pick them up at her parents? Why are they over there if Randy is asleep? I think they are getting back together.Haylee is tired of living in the basement.They still love each other.

Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Tmmymcdaniel12345 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:55 pm

Lolislol26 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:05 am
The other thing that was really weird to me was at the beginning of the video Haylee called Randy and he didn’t answer because he was asleep so instead she just walked over to his house with Hazzel and her car seat. Why couldn’t Randy just pick them up at her parents? Why are they over there if Randy is asleep? I think they are getting back together.Haylee is tired of living in the basement.They still love each other.

jellybean
Talker
Talker

Post by jellybean » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:48 am

alyshamne wrote:But now she’s out having pizza with Dan??? This girl... keeping men around to validate her. Nothing has changed.
They went to dinner again last night, second time in a week

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”