HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

sssabrina
Amateur
Amateur

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by sssabrina » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:42 am

Why is she tweeting pictures of the kinds of weddings she likes when she hasn't even filed for divorce from her first husband yet...
nineteenninety3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by nineteenninety3 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:56 am

sssabrina wrote:Why is she tweeting pictures of the kinds of weddings she likes when she hasn't even filed for divorce from her first husband yet...
She's gone from "I'm probably never getting married again" to "for my next wedding" but were meant to believe there's no man in her life. Yeah ok sis.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeyKatie » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:46 pm

Anyone watch the new envelope video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honeybear
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honeybear » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:01 pm

her new video really shows how bad she is with money.

if she had any money leftover in the envelopes at the end of the month, that should immediately go towards debt, no questions asked.
but she’s humming and hawing about keeping all this extra money to buy clothes for hazel. sure clothes are important but i’m sure she already has some old stuff she can wear. is it a NECESSITY to buy an entire new wardrobe? i’m going to go with no, and this is the exact reason she’s drowning in debt.

honeybear
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honeybear » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:07 pm

sorry for the double post but she also wants to keep the extra money to do fun stuff over spring break which i understand BUT! paying off debt should always be an important part of your life. there’s a ton of fun, and also free, things she could do with hazel. not everything has to cost money.

sad. she needs some guidance.

jellybean
Talker
Talker

Post by jellybean » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:12 pm

She really said “don’t make me feel isolated” to her followers when asking them to talk to her on instagram because her video comments are turned off. First of all she can easily turn the comments back on herself but chooses not to, and the way she said it just felt like a manipulative guy going “don’t make me sad :(“ because a girl didn’t want to reply to him.
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:52 am

I didn’t watch her video but based on the feedback here I think this is fair to say.

The reason people go into debt/ don’t have money for emergency’s is because they spend every dollar they have. Just because you got paid 500$ one week doesn’t not mean you need to spend 500$. Pay the bills you have, set aside savings and the visit needs/want later. You’d be surprised how much money you actually NEED vs what you make. That’s why a lot of youtubers (and normal, everyday people) live paycheck to paycheck. The problem I have to the cash system is that it encourages you to spend everything vs what you actually need.
Every week I put 15% of mine/my husbands check into our savings. We have a calendar marked with all of our bill due dates with the amount, most of our bills are on auto pay so we don’t have much to worry about when it comes to due dates.
Whatever we don’t spend just sits in our account. When our vacuum caught on fire we were able to buy a new one without going into savings or worrying about if we had enough for bills because we don’t spend everything we make. Spend what you need to spend on bills and necessities; the fun stuff can still happen, just not every week.

honeybear
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honeybear » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Lolislol26 wrote:I didn’t watch her video but based on the feedback here I think this is fair to say.

The reason people go into debt/ don’t have money for emergency’s is because they spend every dollar they have. Just because you got paid 500$ one week doesn’t not mean you need to spend 500$. Pay the bills you have, set aside savings and the visit needs/want later. You’d be surprised how much money you actually NEED vs what you make. That’s why a lot of youtubers (and normal, everyday people) live paycheck to paycheck. The problem I have to the cash system is that it encourages you to spend everything vs what you actually need.
Every week I put 15% of mine/my husbands check into our savings. We have a calendar marked with all of our bill due dates with the amount, most of our bills are on auto pay so we don’t have much to worry about when it comes to due dates.
Whatever we don’t spend just sits in our account. When our vacuum caught on fire we were able to buy a new one without going into savings or worrying about if we had enough for bills because we don’t spend everything we make. Spend what you need to spend on bills and necessities; the fun stuff can still happen, just not every week.

yep! not to go into my own personal financial situation but i was able to fund an entire $6,000 vacation purely out of my leftover money (after already putting a large chunk into savings) without even having to touch my savings.

it feels so good to have a control of your money.

Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:14 pm

honeybear wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:I didn’t watch her video but based on the feedback here I think this is fair to say.

yep! not to go into my own personal financial situation but i was able to fund an entire $6,000 vacation purely out of my leftover money (after already putting a large chunk into savings) without even having to touch my savings.

it feels so good to have a control of your money.

I totally get you! My sister in law uses the cash system and has an envelope for clothes for my niece, toys for my niece, and clothes for herself but doesn’t have an envelope for something like “surprise we have pink and have to go to the doctor” my husband and I lent her the money for copays and the medication. It was only about 25$ but still. Don’t spend every dollar you have and you won’t have to worry about things coming up. Another big one for us is we use more gas in the winter because it’s significantly colder. Usually I only need to fill up every two weeks but now that it’s really cold I’ve been filling up every 10-12 days, I didn’t “budget” so to speak for that but I don’t need to worry about it because I have the extra funds.
sssabrina
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sssabrina » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:20 am

So I was bored snooping around on twitter today and found out that Randy has a new girlfriend. I won't post her @ cause she has several tweets about keeping relationship details private but she also has these:
Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 11.06.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 10.53.06 AM.png
She looks like this
Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 11.18.48 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jellybean
Talker
Talker

Post by jellybean » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:06 am

Wow she looks like Haylee.
kgiff77
Talker
Talker

Post by kgiff77 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:37 am

jellybean wrote:Wow she looks like Haylee.
Yup. Randy definitely has a type.

RavenUK
Amateur
Amateur

Post by RavenUK » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:42 am

How is he pulling these attractive women? It’s not even as if he has an amazing personality.

fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:31 am

RavenUK wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:42 am
How is he pulling these attractive women? It’s not even as if he has an amazing personality.

When Haylee told the story about how she and Randy got together, he seemed extremely persistent, to a creepy extent. I believe she told him "no" multiple times and he went to greater and greater lengths to convince her to date him. So he probably just wears semi-vulnerable women down and convinces them he's the greatest thing on earth. A huge turn-off for most people.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Febe » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:55 am

She looks like a young Olson twin; the “prune” face they used to make

sssabrina
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sssabrina » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:20 pm

Some more of her tweets I found interesting. She has anxiety like Haylee and she disagrees with "if he did it to her, he'll do it to you".

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 3.15.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 3.18.29 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ACarATorchAJess » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:02 pm

kgiff77 wrote:
jellybean wrote:Wow she looks like Haylee.
Yup. Randy definitely has a type.

basic looking blondes lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

nineteenninety3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by nineteenninety3 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:51 am

Ooh interesting. Wonder how long til Haylee goes public with good old Dan then.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jellybean
Talker
Talker

HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by jellybean » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:27 am

Lol I guess people run and tell Haylee what we say on here? Weird. She comes on here herself anyway.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... c176e2.jpg[/img]
jellybean
Talker
Talker

Post by jellybean » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:45 am

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ACarATorchAJess » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:55 am

jellybean wrote:She’s going off on twitter right now

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 6ac76b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 33375f.jpg[/IMG]
honestly, this might be cold, but I don't have too much sympathy for her. she married some random guy and depended on him for everything

Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:31 am

Honestly, I feel for her. From the sounds of it she was on an emotional rollercoster and it took her awhile to get of.
Why she lied and defended him, I have no idea.

jellybean
Talker
Talker

Post by jellybean » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:27 am

Yeah it sounds like Randy is STILL being manipulative towards her. If she really had miscarriages that’s awful to try and blame / use that against her. In the end she’s probably lucky that she didn’t have kids within a toxic relationship.

I feel bad for Hazzel having a deadbeat father and another scummy “dad” figure who treated her mom like shit.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ACarATorchAJess » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:47 am

it's really hard to believe anything she says because she'll deny everything til she's blue in the face then randomly spill tea on her life. she needs to decide if she's gonna be open or more private. but right I don't really believe too much she's says

alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Post by alyshamne » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:52 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 4721b2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 503dbf.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 9ebfb9.jpg[/IMG]

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think anyone thought she was a home wrecker necessarily. Everyone knows that Randy is a seedy mf. This just confirms what we all thought.

Spill that Dann tea though please.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”