HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post Reply
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 1551 times
Been thanked: 1194 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Lolislol26 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:29 pm

It’s confirmed! Haylee was seeing Dann last summer!! Maybe that girl was telling the truth!
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2244
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 301 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by lizpuff2006 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:37 am

I am all for honesty but man hearing her talk about sex, porn, being cut and choked, and how they had sex before they were in a relationship.... gross
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 1551 times
Been thanked: 1194 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Lolislol26 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:54 am

Haylee must be reading here, she deleted the IG post about Dann kissing her at the Renaissance Festival last summer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jellybean
Talker
Talker
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 796 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by jellybean » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:47 pm

Lolislol26 wrote:It’s confirmed! Haylee was seeing Dann last summer!! Maybe that girl was telling the truth!
Last summer? She left Randy in August.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 1551 times
Been thanked: 1194 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Lolislol26 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:08 pm

jellybean wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:It’s confirmed! Haylee was seeing Dann last summer!! Maybe that girl was telling the truth!
Last summer? She left Randy in August.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know!!

The question was “who made the first move, your boyfriend or you?” And she said. “him. He kissed me at the renaissance festival” NOT verbatim but pretty damn close.

The Renaissance Festival is in June, July and early August for a couple of days.
alyshamne
Talker
Talker
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by alyshamne » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:59 pm

Lolislol26 wrote:
jellybean wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:It’s confirmed! Haylee was seeing Dann last summer!! Maybe that girl was telling the truth!
Last summer? She left Randy in August.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know!!

The question was “who made the first move, your boyfriend or you?” And she said. “him. He kissed me at the renaissance festival” NOT verbatim but pretty damn close.

The Renaissance Festival is in June, July and early August for a couple of days.
She also posted a video in August where she was at the renaissance fair and got Hazzel a flower crown. “My friend and I went”. Hahahaha okay Haylee.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:36 pm
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 305 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by bookwrm97 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:05 am

Did anyone catch her live last night?? I couldn’t get my internet to work long enough


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
thealiengirlkathryn
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:05 pm
Has thanked: 606 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by thealiengirlkathryn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:16 am

bookwrm97 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:05 am
Did anyone catch her live last night?? I couldn’t get my internet to work long enough


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw some of it. Not really anything new. She talked a little about smoking, their vacation to Utah, her new boyfriend, and how she still hasn't filed for divorce yet. Oh, and of course how she's still deleting followers. Still hasn't gotten me yet.
jellybean
Talker
Talker
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 796 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by jellybean » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:31 am

alyshamne wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
jellybean wrote: Last summer? She left Randy in August.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know!!

The question was “who made the first move, your boyfriend or you?” And she said. “him. He kissed me at the renaissance festival” NOT verbatim but pretty damn close.

The Renaissance Festival is in June, July and early August for a couple of days.
She also posted a video in August where she was at the renaissance fair and got Hazzel a flower crown. “My friend and I went”. Hahahaha okay Haylee.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow just watched it and she said she had so much fun and is gonna bring Randy next. Yikes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:24 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by 1988jjj » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:04 pm

I watched her live last night and when hazel was about to come back in the room she said something about not wanting anything to slip. I think she was worried Hazzel might mention her pregnancy. Her brother was in the live and said " she's not high guys she can't right now " I think he said that because she's pregnant. Shaylee was in there and said omg Hazzel is so big just like your belly ;). Probably trolling us but I have a feeling she's pregnant.
User avatar
thealiengirlkathryn
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:05 pm
Has thanked: 606 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by thealiengirlkathryn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:13 pm

1988jjj wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:04 pm
I watched her live last night and when hazel was about to come back in the room she said something about not wanting anything to slip. I think she was worried Hazzel might mention her pregnancy. Her brother was in the live and said " she's not high guys she can't right now " I think he said that because she's pregnant. Shaylee was in there and said omg Hazzel is so big just like your belly ;). Probably trolling us but I have a feeling she's pregnant.
I surely hope she's not pregnant because she posted a picture of a giant beer on her Instagram story the other night. Unless maybe she took a picture of someone else's beer to try to throw everybody off...
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:24 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by 1988jjj » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:30 pm

thealiengirlkathryn wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:13 pm
1988jjj wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:04 pm
I watched her live last night and when hazel was about to come back in the room she said something about not wanting anything to slip. I think she was worried Hazzel might mention her pregnancy. Her brother was in the live and said " she's not high guys she can't right now " I think he said that because she's pregnant. Shaylee was in there and said omg Hazzel is so big just like your belly ;). Probably trolling us but I have a feeling she's pregnant.
I surely hope she's not pregnant because she posted a picture of a giant beer on her Instagram story the other night. Unless maybe she took a picture of someone else's beer to try to throw everybody off...
She probably did that to get people to stop saying she's pregnant.
alyshamne
Talker
Talker
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by alyshamne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:10 pm

So does it look like her stomach is rounded out in her latest IG posts? Especially the ones she’s just posted on her stories???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1129
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 584 times
Been thanked: 269 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by ladymama » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:26 pm

alyshamne wrote:So does it look like her stomach is rounded out in her latest IG posts? Especially the ones she’s just posted on her stories???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pics? She deleted most of us rememberImage

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

alyshamne
Talker
Talker
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by alyshamne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 pm

ladymama wrote:
alyshamne wrote:So does it look like her stomach is rounded out in her latest IG posts? Especially the ones she’s just posted on her stories???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pics? She deleted most of us rememberImage

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f0b908.jpg[/IMG]

I thought I attached! Sorry! Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2898
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 pm
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 820 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by fossilfinger » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:43 pm

I think that's just how those dresses sit. They can make even the thinnest people look like they have a belly. She said she went on some intense water slides today. Unless Haylee is purposely outright lying, I don't think she's pregnant.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4641
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 1492 times
Been thanked: 3019 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by staceybrax » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:43 pm

alyshamne wrote:
ladymama wrote:
alyshamne wrote:So does it look like her stomach is rounded out in her latest IG posts? Especially the ones she’s just posted on her stories???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pics? She deleted most of us rememberImage

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f0b908.jpg[/IMG]

I thought I attached! Sorry! Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her stomach does look rounder, especially considering she got really tiny when she lost weight. But maybe she just gained weight back, she did carry weight around her stomach before she lost weight. Wouldn’t shock me if she was pregnant though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest