HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Locked
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:24 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by 1988jjj » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:53 pm

Is she secretly living with Dan? Because she posted on her story about making his coffee in the morning. His post said " no matter what time it is, she's ready with coffee the moment I get up ".
User avatar
80085
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 583 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by 80085 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:57 pm

1988jjj wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:53 pm
Is she secretly living with Dan? Because she posted on her story about making his coffee in the morning. His post said " no matter what time it is, she's ready with coffee the moment I get up ".
If she was, she could have easily informed us in her last post here (if she really doesn't care what we think) but no. Only posts what makes her look good. I used to have such a high opinion of Hayley, I thought she was one of the best mum of that teen mum era. But now.. I don't know. Stress brings out the worst in us but this is beyond that. Even Emily Wowk left her SNS presence so she could better herself and life. She has a personal account but geuinely does not accept people she doesn't know, etc. I'm sorry she felt the need to rid herself of her SNS accounts, but she's the one who cheated so...

Randy is absolutely a POS and much to blame, but I refuse to believe that Hayley never fought back, possibly escalating the abuse and making it a mutually abusive situation. Esp considering her past. So, so much abuse goes unreported. She was in lala land with Randy until she suddenly wasn't. I don't know how one can explain so much yet leave out everything important, but that's what she's doing. And I find it even more grossly deceptive that she's saying what she is here, but not claiming it on her IG... Y'know, "for evidence".

Sorry, Hayley. No idea why you're trying to dispute the cheating claims when people have figured out the dates. You were still officially with Randy when you met, and kissed, Dan. Don't pull a Jess and say it's okay you fucked someone else while officially still with your husband because you were "mentally checked out".

Love how you're TOTALLY ignoring your fucked up claims of all your fetishes. 50% of your following are kids, pre-teens, and teenagers. You're sick to act like promoting such a depraved fetish is okay. Of everything, I'm most disgusted by that. I struggled with cutting as a young teenager and not to go into too much detail, but it was absolute hell. To make it a fetish.... Hayley, you need help. I'm not saying this just to spite you or because I don't like you. I do like you, I just don't understand why you're being the way you are after (IMO) being such a productive mother and adult. No sane person wants to cut someone else for sexual gratifycation. I feel like he has big potential to be abuse but he's hiding it for the honeymoon phase.

It's not a crime to be a kinky adult, but you should know your audience by now. Know that many of them are little girls that wanna nuture a baby born wishing it was real. They look up to you. What kind of screwed up example are you setting by outwardly saying you like guys to slash your collarbones during sex? Hazzel is close to, if not already does, understanding social media enough to see your posts and see what you say. Would you want your daughter acting out like you are? Take it from me, "do as I say, not as I do" parenting N E V E R works. Ever. My parents tried, I still ended up like them. If you want Hazzel to end up a dysunctional teen mother, your parenting is right on track. Great work. Hope you feel as great about exploiting you daughter to the internet for money when she's 17 and struggling to finish high-school, just like you did.
jellybean
Informer
Informer
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 553 times
Been thanked: 2051 times

HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by jellybean » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:55 pm

1988jjj wrote:Is she secretly living with Dan? Because she posted on her story about making his coffee in the morning. His post said " no matter what time it is, she's ready with coffee the moment I get up ".
If so then that’s just more trauma for Hazzel. I really hope she doesn’t end up on a bad path but Haylee has given and is possibly continuing to give her every reason to.

I feel like Haylee hasn’t been able to stop her bad choices even though deep down she knows she should. Her facebook bio last month said “you would think I’d learn the first few times” so she’s somewhat aware.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:36 pm
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 331 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by bookwrm97 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:16 pm

Did anyone else think she looks pregnant in this photo? I feel like her stomach looks kind of round. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 59dc0f.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hollidee
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:34 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Hollidee » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:03 pm

bookwrm97 wrote:Did anyone else think she looks pregnant in this photo? I feel like her stomach looks kind of round. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 59dc0f.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yaaas! And kind of the same in the one Dan posted as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hollidee
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:34 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Hollidee » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:15 pm

She’s live. Definitely trying to cover the stomach again...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
GossipPeasant
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:07 pm
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by GossipPeasant » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:10 pm

Long time lurker etc etc. Anyway I accidentally clicked on Haylee’s live today and my curiosity made me stay lol
I actually like Dann. He has my sense of humour and he was more interesting to watch than Haylee.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:51 am
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 810 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by sssabrina » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:28 am

I knew she wasn't gonna go through with quitting youtube. She honestly didn't really seem to be of completely sound mind when she was claiming she would. I hope that things are more stable and that she didn't get pregnant, notice that yet again she could've taken 0.5 seconds to say no but instead said she's not answering the question....

Whose bedroom is that, that she posted the dress pics of herself and Hazzel in?
User avatar
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:05 pm
Has thanked: 1290 times
Been thanked: 338 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by thealiengirlkathryn » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:59 pm

sssabrina wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:28 am
I knew she wasn't gonna go through with quitting youtube. She honestly didn't really seem to be of completely sound mind when she was claiming she would. I hope that things are more stable and that she didn't get pregnant, notice that yet again she could've taken 0.5 seconds to say no but instead said she's not answering the question....

Whose bedroom is that, that she posted the dress pics of herself and Hazzel in?
I think she was in Utah visiting family when that picture was taken.

Also, I wonder if maybe she's not addressing the pregnancy rumors for attention. Like if people think she might be pregnant, they'll keep tuning into her livestreams and videos to see if she finally addresses it. I really hope she isn't pregnant since she and Dann haven't been together for long and I think she needs more stability in her life before having another child.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
User avatar
ThisIsMeCeej
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 am
Has thanked: 4372 times
Been thanked: 5106 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:10 pm

thealiengirlkathryn wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:59 pm
sssabrina wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:28 am
I knew she wasn't gonna go through with quitting youtube. She honestly didn't really seem to be of completely sound mind when she was claiming she would. I hope that things are more stable and that she didn't get pregnant, notice that yet again she could've taken 0.5 seconds to say no but instead said she's not answering the question....

Whose bedroom is that, that she posted the dress pics of herself and Hazzel in?
I think she was in Utah visiting family when that picture was taken.

Also, I wonder if maybe she's not addressing the pregnancy rumors for attention. Like if people think she might be pregnant, they'll keep tuning into her livestreams and videos to see if she finally addresses it. I really hope she isn't pregnant since she and Dann haven't been together for long and I think she needs more stability in her life before having another child.
I had really hoped she was done with YT... instead of being a liar. But, I guess liar it is.. lol Hopefully she starts easing up on Hazzel a little bit. That poor little girl, she's extremely well behaved out of most of the children you see on YT and in real life... yet Haylee has to always make a huge deal and call attention to her every time she acts out or makes a mistake, which you know... she's a child, they do that now and then!

Haylee... I KNOW you read here... so, giving you some advice you probably won't like, not sure if you see a psychologist or psychiatrist... but, I think you should. One who knows how to deal with anger management and all the things you're going through. You are so easy to get hot tempered... and that's not good for you or for Hazzel. You also need to learn to care for yourself, and love yourself... alone... before getting with someone else. You're with Dann already, so... hopefully, they can work with that. I really used to like you and your channel. I adored Hazzel. But, the more hot tempered you got, the less I enjoyed watching you. That's why I can totally believe that you fought with Randy aka egged him on. I am not saying you beat him up, not saying you deserved to be hit, or anything like that... but, when someone is angry, you need to remove yourself and your kid from the situation ASAP. Because I used to enjoy your channel, I still want the best for you, and of course for Hazzel... so, PLEASE... get help. Mental health is very important.
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
User avatar
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:16 pm
Has thanked: 342 times
Been thanked: 420 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Lucky-one » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:35 am

She blocked me from her Instagram


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Southerndunes260
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:19 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Southerndunes260 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 am

Lucky-one wrote:She blocked me from her Instagram Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Join the gang!! She will never get another view from me


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
ThisIsMeCeej
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 am
Has thanked: 4372 times
Been thanked: 5106 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:41 am

This girl really needs to go back to school.. "I think I forgot to vlog" it's "I think I forgot HOW to vlog" cause we all know you didn't forget to forget to vlog, you were "quitting YT" so you just stopped vlogging... except for your "record keeping" :?
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
jellybean
Informer
Informer
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 553 times
Been thanked: 2051 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by jellybean » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:57 am

In her newest vlog she played that same “there’s no doubt in my mind you will always be there” background song that she always had when she was with Randy. Ironic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat77
Talker
Talker
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:25 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 404 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by cat77 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:14 am

TheRealHayleeAndBaby wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:17 pm
There were a lot of post posted on this thread while I was gone & I'm not really sure what to respond to haha I didn't come on here to make anyone like me or make friends, I know not everyone will like me & I'm ok with that, I came on here to clarify the DV comments. As most of you know employers will google you to see if anything comes up (thats how my old boss found out about my channel) YTMD isn't the first thing to come up but it does come up on the first search page, I don't need anyone coming across this thread & getting the wrong idea because a few people on the internet have the story twisted, especially because I will have a new career change coming up. Now that my vacation is over I don't have as much time to be on the computer so I'll let this be my last post & let you all get back to it. I do plan on continuing youtube for a multitude of reasons & I'll get into that eventually but I still will be cleaning out my Instagram to anyone confused. There is a lot that I'd like to respond to on the Randy situation but I know here it would just be a huge waste of time & honestly I don't feel like writing a novel, however I do want to say I'm not a slob lol Idk if you ever actually watched my videos but I kept my house clean, sometimes laundry would pile up because I had no help or we had dog hair everywhere but I DID NOT/COULDN'T live like that, I never cheated on Randy. He started stepping out longgggg before the divorce video, I just stuck around because I was comfortable with my routine, I never thought I would actually leave so I tried to keep us looking normal from the outside & I regret that.

Not much else to say at this point, Whats said here doesn't typically hurt my feelings, a few people can hit a nerve once in awhile but I get over it pretty quickly but when whats said on here can potentially hurt my personal life/job I'd like to step in. Thanks for your time! Have a good day :P
Oh, well now it makes sense why she's like a completely different person, all vulgar and catty with a potty mouth when she's live but then has always put on such a tame and nice persona on here / in publicly posted things. She's worried about an employer seeing it.
User avatar
ThisIsMeCeej
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 am
Has thanked: 4372 times
Been thanked: 5106 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:18 pm

cat77 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:14 am
TheRealHayleeAndBaby wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:17 pm
There were a lot of post posted on this thread while I was gone & I'm not really sure what to respond to haha I didn't come on here to make anyone like me or make friends, I know not everyone will like me & I'm ok with that, I came on here to clarify the DV comments. As most of you know employers will google you to see if anything comes up (thats how my old boss found out about my channel) YTMD isn't the first thing to come up but it does come up on the first search page, I don't need anyone coming across this thread & getting the wrong idea because a few people on the internet have the story twisted, especially because I will have a new career change coming up. Now that my vacation is over I don't have as much time to be on the computer so I'll let this be my last post & let you all get back to it. I do plan on continuing youtube for a multitude of reasons & I'll get into that eventually but I still will be cleaning out my Instagram to anyone confused. There is a lot that I'd like to respond to on the Randy situation but I know here it would just be a huge waste of time & honestly I don't feel like writing a novel, however I do want to say I'm not a slob lol Idk if you ever actually watched my videos but I kept my house clean, sometimes laundry would pile up because I had no help or we had dog hair everywhere but I DID NOT/COULDN'T live like that, I never cheated on Randy. He started stepping out longgggg before the divorce video, I just stuck around because I was comfortable with my routine, I never thought I would actually leave so I tried to keep us looking normal from the outside & I regret that.

Not much else to say at this point, Whats said here doesn't typically hurt my feelings, a few people can hit a nerve once in awhile but I get over it pretty quickly but when whats said on here can potentially hurt my personal life/job I'd like to step in. Thanks for your time! Have a good day :P
Oh, well now it makes sense why she's like a completely different person, all vulgar and catty with a potty mouth when she's live but then has always put on such a tame and nice persona on here / in publicly posted things. She's worried about an employer seeing it.
I wonder if her future employer prospects, will ever come across her "breath & blood play sex play" posts... I am sure someone screen shot them, and they are posted somewhere... and when you search her name, her YT insta has to come up, and therefore... those screenshots. But, did she think about any of that? Nah... :tu:
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
toastedalmond
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:46 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 654 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by toastedalmond » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:07 pm

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
cat77 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:14 am
TheRealHayleeAndBaby wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:17 pm
There were a lot of post posted on this thread while I was gone & I'm not really sure what to respond to haha I didn't come on here to make anyone like me or make friends, I know not everyone will like me & I'm ok with that, I came on here to clarify the DV comments. As most of you know employers will google you to see if anything comes up (thats how my old boss found out about my channel) YTMD isn't the first thing to come up but it does come up on the first search page, I don't need anyone coming across this thread & getting the wrong idea because a few people on the internet have the story twisted, especially because I will have a new career change coming up. Now that my vacation is over I don't have as much time to be on the computer so I'll let this be my last post & let you all get back to it. I do plan on continuing youtube for a multitude of reasons & I'll get into that eventually but I still will be cleaning out my Instagram to anyone confused. There is a lot that I'd like to respond to on the Randy situation but I know here it would just be a huge waste of time & honestly I don't feel like writing a novel, however I do want to say I'm not a slob lol Idk if you ever actually watched my videos but I kept my house clean, sometimes laundry would pile up because I had no help or we had dog hair everywhere but I DID NOT/COULDN'T live like that, I never cheated on Randy. He started stepping out longgggg before the divorce video, I just stuck around because I was comfortable with my routine, I never thought I would actually leave so I tried to keep us looking normal from the outside & I regret that.

Not much else to say at this point, Whats said here doesn't typically hurt my feelings, a few people can hit a nerve once in awhile but I get over it pretty quickly but when whats said on here can potentially hurt my personal life/job I'd like to step in. Thanks for your time! Have a good day :P
Oh, well now it makes sense why she's like a completely different person, all vulgar and catty with a potty mouth when she's live but then has always put on such a tame and nice persona on here / in publicly posted things. She's worried about an employer seeing it.
I wonder if her future employer prospects, will ever come across her "breath & blood play sex play" posts... I am sure someone screen shot them, and they are posted somewhere... and when you search her name, her YT insta has to come up, and therefore... those screenshots. But, did she think about any of that? Nah... :tu:
Tbh though , it absolutely is TMI for her to put that out there but it’s harmless to say the least


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ThisIsMeCeej
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 am
Has thanked: 4372 times
Been thanked: 5106 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:42 pm

toastedalmond wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:07 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
cat77 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:14 am

Oh, well now it makes sense why she's like a completely different person, all vulgar and catty with a potty mouth when she's live but then has always put on such a tame and nice persona on here / in publicly posted things. She's worried about an employer seeing it.
I wonder if her future employer prospects, will ever come across her "breath & blood play sex play" posts... I am sure someone screen shot them, and they are posted somewhere... and when you search her name, her YT insta has to come up, and therefore... those screenshots. But, did she think about any of that? Nah... :tu:
Tbh though , it absolutely is TMI for her to put that out there but it’s harmless to say the least


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If she wants to do that kinda thing, then go for it,.. but, she has a lot of impressionable teenage girls who are/were on her IG at the time she posted that... and someone recently posted to her that they tried breath play and it was amazing, and thanked her. Now, again... everyone is free to do whatever they wanna do inside the bedroom... but, things like that can be dangerous. There have been accidents where people have died because of it. Not being a prude here lol I am just stating facts. You have to be careful with certain things... and announcing that to a bunch of teens, and having her brother (who knows what other relatives) on her IG... I am just shocked she'd say something like that. That's something I would be talking to with my friends in person, not a bunch of people on IG story, for it to haunt me forever lol
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:59 am
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by dexjuno » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:53 am

I watched her Utah video and got more than 5 ads during it. She kept saying she and Hazzel would be totally fine living off half the income once she quit youtube but I guess she's realized she needs the money.
User avatar
80085
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 583 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by 80085 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:13 pm

dexjuno wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:53 am
I watched her Utah video and got more than 5 ads during it. She kept saying she and Hazzel would be totally fine living off half the income once she quit youtube but I guess she's realized she needs the money.
Actions speak louder than words... And her actions are saying a lot more about her current situation than she is.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:51 am
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 810 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by sssabrina » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:05 am

dexjuno wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:53 am
I watched her Utah video and got more than 5 ads during it. She kept saying she and Hazzel would be totally fine living off half the income once she quit youtube but I guess she's realized she needs the money.
Yeah she still doesn't seem that mature about money, thinking cutting her income in half is fine when she's about to become an actual single mother on her own without her parents or a husband there. I wonder if she was successful in getting the child support from Albert, she must have at least reached him since she said she got him to agree to give up his parental rights. Idk if that would affect his financial responsibility though?

I'm also curious what her career change will be, if she's gonna try to be a vet tech like she was saying (there are cheap online programs for that if so) or if she's starting something else entirely again.
jellybean
Informer
Informer
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 553 times
Been thanked: 2051 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by jellybean » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:34 am

sssabrina wrote:
dexjuno wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:53 am
I watched her Utah video and got more than 5 ads during it. She kept saying she and Hazzel would be totally fine living off half the income once she quit youtube but I guess she's realized she needs the money.
Yeah she still doesn't seem that mature about money, thinking cutting her income in half is fine when she's about to become an actual single mother on her own without her parents or a husband there. I wonder if she was successful in getting the child support from Albert, she must have at least reached him since she said she got him to agree to give up his parental rights. Idk if that would affect his financial responsibility though?

I'm also curious what her career change will be, if she's gonna try to be a vet tech like she was saying (there are cheap online programs for that if so) or if she's starting something else entirely again.
Vet techs don’t make much. It’s usually like maybe 30k per year if they’re lucky and that’s working full time which I doubt Haylee will do. If groomers are paid well in her area I’d be staying with that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:16 pm
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 373 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by mayhemmomof5 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:15 pm

sssabrina wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:05 am
dexjuno wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:53 am
I watched her Utah video and got more than 5 ads during it. She kept saying she and Hazzel would be totally fine living off half the income once she quit youtube but I guess she's realized she needs the money.
Yeah she still doesn't seem that mature about money, thinking cutting her income in half is fine when she's about to become an actual single mother on her own without her parents or a husband there. I wonder if she was successful in getting the child support from Albert, she must have at least reached him since she said she got him to agree to give up his parental rights. Idk if that would affect his financial responsibility though?

I'm also curious what her career change will be, if she's gonna try to be a vet tech like she was saying (there are cheap online programs for that if so) or if she's starting something else entirely again.
It's very hard to terminate your parental rights. She would need a husband who is willing to adopt Hazzel.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:51 am
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 810 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by sssabrina » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:26 am

mayhemmomof5 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:15 pm
sssabrina wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:05 am
Yeah she still doesn't seem that mature about money, thinking cutting her income in half is fine when she's about to become an actual single mother on her own without her parents or a husband there. I wonder if she was successful in getting the child support from Albert, she must have at least reached him since she said she got him to agree to give up his parental rights. Idk if that would affect his financial responsibility though?

I'm also curious what her career change will be, if she's gonna try to be a vet tech like she was saying (there are cheap online programs for that if so) or if she's starting something else entirely again.
It's very hard to terminate your parental rights. She would need a husband who is willing to adopt Hazzel.
I'm pretty sure she said that she got Albert to voluntarily sign his away. It was like a few months ago.
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 931
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 2436 times
Been thanked: 2075 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Lolislol26 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:54 am

Looks like Dan gave her a book about how he loves her. Seems like a sentimental gift for someone who’s only been dating since late March/ early April.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Locked

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests