Gossiper

Re: Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Post by pixiefrost » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:14 am

NigheanDonn wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:29 pm
NigheanDonn wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:57 pm
The tablet/tv thing always drives me nuts, even with people I do know in real life. It's been proven that the artificial light from them disrupts your brain's ability to go through a natural sleep cycle and kind of confuses your brain into thinking it isn't night time. I know someone who can't sleep at night because they've been allowed to have their tablet and a tv on in bed every night. Some people also say the tv helps them sleep. For me personally, I need almost complete darkness to sleep. Even the light of the full moon keeps me up, which has happened to people for centuries.
She said she let's her have 30 minutes of tablet or tv then it's bed... but, I was thinking, she probably has the tv to drown out the sounds of her mom being choked in the other room...
It still would have an effect on that kid's brain, having to rely on technology to "wind down" and go to sleep. I always say what if the power goes out and there's no way to charge it and the tv obviously doesn't work? Will you be able to fall asleep then after building up that kind of habit? Idk, maybe I'm just weird.

And yeah, I was totally thinking that maybe it's to drown out certain things, but I really did not want to say it lol
Sorry this is personal but one of my kids friends stayed here once and couldn't fall asleep because she didn't have her iPad. I felt bad for her.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

NigheanDonn
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NigheanDonn » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:19 am

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:37 pm
NigheanDonn wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:54 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:29 pm

She said she let's her have 30 minutes of tablet or tv then it's bed... but, I was thinking, she probably has the tv to drown out the sounds of her mom being choked in the other room...
It still would have an effect on that kid's brain, having to rely on technology to "wind down" and go to sleep. I always say what if the power goes out and there's no way to charge it and the tv obviously doesn't work? Will you be able to fall asleep then after building up that kind of habit? Idk, maybe I'm just weird.

And yeah, I was totally thinking that maybe it's to drown out certain things, but I really did not want to say it lol
I am totally with you... I used to share a room with my sister, and she had to have the tv on to sleep... and it kept me awake. I need complete dark. BUT, I need the sound of some kinda of motor going... like the floor fan, or sound machine, because I got used to that when I was a kid. Living in Florida and no A/C at nighttime.. the floor fan hum just lulled me to sleep lol I am not sure why people give their kids tablets at bedtime.. or let them have the tv on at bedtime. smh. Bad habit for sure!

And that's what I am here for :P As soon as she said she was finally letting Hazzel have a tv in her room, I was like... hmmmm! I really hope that's not the real reason and that if it is, the power doesn't ever go out, and she hears them. Hazzel will be scarred for life!
Yeah, I got used to using a fan too. But for me it was because it would help drown out the tv blasting from another room. I would get so mad that my stepdad only cared about himself and would purposely turn up the tv to almost movie theater volume (yes, it even shook the house and we had neighbors not only next to us but downstairs as well) as soon as 11pm came around. So if it's preventing things keeping Hazzel up then maybe it's not so bad lol but I think a fan is a bit better than a tv or tablet since it doesn't emit light.
Bambi_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bambi_ » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:25 am

NigheanDonn wrote:
cat77 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:27 am
What kind of man is fine with strangling her unconscious??? I swear she only dates douchebags. I only watched like 30 seconds of her live because Dan was sitting there saying something about "liberal nonsense" so I turned it off. Ew.

On another note I see she's putting Hazzel to bed with a tablet now. She put a tv in her room too. She used to say she was weird about kids and electronics but even back then she always had Hazzel watching a ton of tv.
The tablet/tv thing always drives me nuts, even with people I do know in real life. It's been proven that the artificial light from them disrupts your brain's ability to go through a natural sleep cycle and kind of confuses your brain into thinking it isn't night time. I know someone who can't sleep at night because they've been allowed to have their tablet and a tv on in bed every night. Some people also say the tv helps them sleep. For me personally, I need almost complete darkness to sleep. Even the light of the full moon keeps me up, which has happened to people for centuries.
Yeah, I think they call it “blue light”, some phones now have the option to change it at night. My tv also has that setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bambi_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bambi_ » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:28 am

She mentioned on YT that she has made her IG public to allow some settings. Yeah, right I bet she’s not able to get sponsorships on IG because it’s private. She must be in need for that holiday cash.

NigheanDonn
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NigheanDonn » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:48 am

Bambi_ wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:25 am
NigheanDonn wrote:
cat77 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:27 am
What kind of man is fine with strangling her unconscious??? I swear she only dates douchebags. I only watched like 30 seconds of her live because Dan was sitting there saying something about "liberal nonsense" so I turned it off. Ew.

On another note I see she's putting Hazzel to bed with a tablet now. She put a tv in her room too. She used to say she was weird about kids and electronics but even back then she always had Hazzel watching a ton of tv.
Yeah, I think they call it “blue light”, some phones now have the option to change it at night. My tv also has that setting.

The new MacBooks have it too, which is great for people that have to work on their computers at night. But personally I think technology should still be in moderation and certainly not at bedtime for children. Or for anyone really, especially because of the frequencies that come off of them but I won't get into that. Someone said earlier that Hazzel is always in front of the tv and I've seen the same thing with other YT moms.
jle0906
Amateur
Amateur

Post by jle0906 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:51 am

Bambi_ wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:28 am
She mentioned on YT that she has made her IG public to allow some settings. Yeah, right I bet she’s not able to get sponsorships on IG because it’s private. She must be in need for that holiday cash.

Of course, in a matter of months she went from a mom of one to a "mom" of three :lol:
ThisIsMeCeej
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:44 pm

I have one positive thing to say about Haylee... she seems to be a clean person, and she teaches Hazzel to be a clean person too. Though I wish she would do bathrooms last, and then wash herself up... I hate when people clean bathrooms first... all those germs!
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Iammrsnesbitt » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:39 am

so I watched her "Christmas shopping for three kids" video and in the car when shes talking I just assumed her hair was wet from showering and not drying it, but it stays looking like that throughout the whole video....I hope she's taking care of herself. Postpartum depression is a real bitch.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lizpuff2006 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:21 pm

her hair does look greasy. I wont discount depression bc I do think she is more likely to have it than not, but I do think that it looks like she sprayed a ton of product in to try to keep those "curls" and it is prob product buildup
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jellybean » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Her insta is all Sterling. Hazzel who?

Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Crystal212 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:51 pm

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:04 pm
lazydazey wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:53 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:45 pm

Why are people so interested in her sex life... especially with that thing she's dating... that looks like Gomez and Lurch from the Adams Family had a baby together... and named him Dann..
Maybe cause she's a young mom? I'm really not sure. When i clicked it the first thing i heard was "No, we didnt get the headboard for bondage. I actually dont like being tied up." Then she showed her "fun drawer" and outfits. *face palm*
LMFAO! Very true haha!
I can't imagine ever putting something like that out there... you know there's people taking recordings. And some of her family follows her. I wonder if any of Hazzel's school friends parents have her added... :corn:
I feel so bad for those poor kids. They are going to be a favorite target for bullies and no doubt absolutely humiliated when they are older, if their classmates and friends find out about their parents twisted sex life which they likely will since what you put online stays there forever regardless if you delete it. I wish Youtube Mothers would have enough respect for their kids to be careful what they put online for millions of people to see.
tankap26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tankap26 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:32 pm

Did anyone catch her live today? She shared she was suicidal when she was first pregnant because she didn't want another baby!

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

AliceInWonder
Amateur
Amateur

Post by AliceInWonder » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:31 am

tankap26 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:32 pm
Did anyone catch her live today? She shared she was suicidal when she was first pregnant because she didn't want another baby!

Oh, ffs!!
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jellybean » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:52 am

tankap26 wrote:Did anyone catch her live today? She shared she was suicidal when she was first pregnant because she didn't want another baby!

I watched bits and pieces, she also told the story of the fight with Randy but I only caught the end of it. He was arrested.

Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:54 am

jellybean wrote:
tankap26 wrote:Did anyone catch her live today? She shared she was suicidal when she was first pregnant because she didn't want another baby!

I watched bits and pieces, she also told the story of the fight with Randy but I only caught the end of it. He was arrested.

Was it apart of the live when she accidentally went live while changing the babies diaper?
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTweet » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:50 am

Thats so sad. Can you imagine finding out your mom would rather die than have you?

Pregnancy IS preventable (in most cases)

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jellybean » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Lolislol26 wrote:
jellybean wrote:

Was it apart of the live when she accidentally went live while changing the babies diaper?
No lol it was another one.

Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:43 pm

jellybean wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
jellybean wrote: I watched bits and pieces, she also told the story of the fight with Randy but I only caught the end of it. He was arrested.

No lol it was another one.

Hmm. I looked on three different counties data base and cannot find an arrest record at all for him. I can’t imagine if cops showed up, they’d encourage Haylee to take videos with passive comments the entire time. I’m curious to know more lol
tankap26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by tankap26 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:42 am

She done two lives one after the other I missed the second one! Which was about the fight. She went into detail about catching Randy in their bed with the girl too , she said she has a video of the girl leaving the house... Wonder if she'll share it next live!

fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:19 pm

MamaTweet wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:50 am

Thats so sad. Can you imagine finding out your mom would rather die than have you?

Pregnancy IS preventable (in most cases)
Haylee probably wasn't using any birth control at all, so that's pretty messed up...I'm sure there must have been a part inside of her that did want to get pregnant for various reasons (to keep Dann around, for attention, an excuse to move out, more money on YouTube even though she claimed she was leaving, whatever) and she probably left it up to fate and then *shockingly* actually got pregnant. Same story that every other "not trying/not preventing" YouTube mom has.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Post by sssabrina » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:26 pm

Haylee got mad at a youtube commenter saying something stupid about breastfeeding so she put the girl's profile link on her Instagram story and encouraged her fans to go attack her. I clicked on the profile and it turns out the poor girl has fucking AUTISM. What the hell is wrong with Haylee??? She's lost all basic decency.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Post by PurpleOctopus » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:44 pm

Lol that person’s comments were ridiculously stupid regardless of if they have autism. That’s not an excuse

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jellybean » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:12 pm

PurpleOctopus wrote:Lol that person’s comments were ridiculously stupid regardless of if they have autism. That’s not an excuse Image

Still not right for a public figure to send people to attack them either though. Haylee should be the mature one and move along, it's the internet.

honeybear
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honeybear » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:54 pm

Agreed. Haylee has clearly more power in this situation and encouraging your followers to bully another person, regardless of the reason, is gross. Makes you just as terrible as the person you are attacking.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeyKatie » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:57 pm

That girl posted another longer response which was just vile. Neither of them are right in what they said to one another.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”