Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Post by 80085 »

sleep84 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:11 am What were her sex kinks, besides some bdsm and anal? did she say? she sounded so tame a few years ago, now she is all sexed up.
Extreme BDSM like having her partner cut her during sex. Which, as someone who's had issues with SH, just sounds like an excuse to start cutting again.
ThisIsMeCeej
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Haylee posted on IG that Dann sent Hazzel a cute Unicorn flower arrangement. I know Haylee said that Dann treats Hazzel well when it's just Hazzel and Sterling, but I wonder if he's working on how he treats Hazzel and Sterling when Dustin is there as well? I know that would help a lot with how Haylee is feeling, cause that has to wear on her.

I also wanna say I am glad that she's having Hazzel do distance learning, for right now. I know some may disagree... but, with how Hazzel's health was with her (was it her liver or kidney?? I think kidney but, I may be wrong).. I would personally feel best to have her home if I was Haylee, with what's going on. I wonder if at some point they would have Dustin do his schooling from Dann and Haylee's, since she's home? (Sorry if my thoughts are rambled... I have a bad headache atm).
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by strikeaposie »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:37 pm Haylee posted on IG that Dann sent Hazzel a cute Unicorn flower arrangement. I know Haylee said that Dann treats Hazzel well when it's just Hazzel and Sterling, but I wonder if he's working on how he treats Hazzel and Sterling when Dustin is there as well? I know that would help a lot with how Haylee is feeling, cause that has to wear on her.

I also wanna say I am glad that she's having Hazzel do distance learning, for right now. I know some may disagree... but, with how Hazzel's health was with her (was it her liver or kidney?? I think kidney but, I may be wrong).. I would personally feel best to have her home if I was Haylee, with what's going on. I wonder if at some point they would have Dustin do his schooling from Dann and Haylee's, since she's home? (Sorry if my thoughts are rambled... I have a bad headache atm).
That was a really, really cute bouquet of flowers too. I wonder if the horn and ears are actually a headband, because if it is then kudos to the flower shop because that would be awesome for little unicorn loving kids.
aly
Amateur
Amateur

Post by aly »

Haylee re-admitted herself to the hospital. Poor Hazzel must be so confused right now :(
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by nutbagmcgee »

She just posted a ton on Instagram yesterday. How strange.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by strikeaposie »

Damn, I was hoping they were getting into a good routine. I hope she's okay. I do feel for her going through all this. I work in a law office and we've had a lot of issues and cases with domestic cases due to people not receiving their medication for a variety of reasons. It's not a good time. I feel bad for the children.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Post by PissedOutDQ »

I feel so bad for her and her kids. Everything medical is a mess with COVID backing everything up. At least I hope that's what she means by not taking her meds for two weeks.

Sometimes people feel fine again and stop taking their meds. Hope that wasn't the case.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

PissedOutDQ wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:50 pm I feel so bad for her and her kids. Everything medical is a mess with COVID backing everything up. At least I hope that's what she means by not taking her meds for two weeks.

Sometimes people feel fine again and stop taking their meds. Hope that wasn't the case.
Thats what it sounds like, she can't get to a doctor that can prescribe anything/give her refills.
classof2015
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by classof2015 »

I share a birthday with her son. That being said. His birthday is tomorrow...does anyone know if she out yet? I can’t image not being there for my son 1st birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 80085 »

classof2015 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:30 pm I share a birthday with her son. That being said. His birthday is tomorrow...does anyone know if she out yet? I can’t image not being there for my son 1st birthday

Do we know if she was able to see him? I hope so. Even if it's through face time or something. I'm very proud of her for checking herself in, knowing the signs she wasn't well. It's hard for anyone to do that but even more so when you are responsible for children. They will be way better off for her getting the help that she is and while it's not great for young kids to be away from their mother, both Hazzel and Sterling will benefit a lot from her time away and the therapy she receives. She is away from them, but she's doing the best thing she could by getting help. It's very possible that she has PPD and that combined with her known existing mental problems is a recipe for disaster. I really hope she doesn't get pregnant ever again purely because I think post-partum is too much for her. The added stress is so unnecessary. She is a great mum and clearly loves her kids and wants to do right by them. We're rooting for you, Haylee.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Maxxinsta96 »

On her ig she says she has an “update” I’m hoping that she’s not pregnant. She’s already super overwhelmed and having another would not help that in the least. Maybe the update is that she’s moving back in with her parents? I do wonder if for the time she was gone if her parents had the kids for the whole time? Did dann not see them at all? We all know how he feels about hazzel but sterling is his but than again we’ve been told things on here or even haylee has said herself he doesn’t really bond with sterling just curious. Haylee you did the right thing checking in. Makes you very mature and I’m sure it wasn’t an easy chose but it could have ended worse so good job.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by strikeaposie »

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:06 am On her ig she says she has an “update” I’m hoping that she’s not pregnant. She’s already super overwhelmed and having another would not help that in the least. Maybe the update is that she’s moving back in with her parents? I do wonder if for the time she was gone if her parents had the kids for the whole time? Did dann not see them at all? We all know how he feels about hazzel but sterling is his but than again we’ve been told things on here or even haylee has said herself he doesn’t really bond with sterling just curious. Haylee you did the right thing checking in. Makes you very mature and I’m sure it wasn’t an easy chose but it could have ended worse so good job.
I saw that and I think it's just a mental health update. I wonder if she was back in time for Sterling's birthday. I do think she's suffering with PPD and hopefully she chooses not to have any more children because she is a good mom when she's dedicated but she's clearly struggling again.
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Post by NigheanDonn »

That video explained nothing so I'm assuming it was recorded before (not that she even needs to explain anything anyway since it's her business)
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by strikeaposie »

I bet she had an obligation with Pat Pat Clothing but that portion of the video was hard to watch, her voice was off. You can tell she was struggling. I hope she's in a better place now.
lalatedada
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lalatedada »

She just posted she’s no longer with Dann and that she found nudes on his phone of Dustin’s mom. I hope she is ok and stays strong for her kids. She’s been through it, I feel for her.

Orangemama18
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Orangemama18 »

I feel bad for her and obviously Dann sucks for doing that, but does she really have to air all their dirty laundry in such great detail? Like geez, imagine if Hazzel or Sterling saw that when they were older. Ew
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Post by pennyajdg »

God, Dan is scrum the girl was in the hospital battling her mental health and this is what he is doing. I feel bad for her but Dan has been a red flag since the beginning. I hope she can stay strong/ doesn’t relapse. Those poor kids have been through so much.

I feel like she doesn’t have any one to talk to other than her siblings/subscribers which was why she shared so I don’t really blame her, shes a pretty open person.

nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by nutbagmcgee »

Once again Haylee is single, this time with 2 kids, no job, no car, no home, nothing. When will she learn?
Blueberries
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Blueberries »

When will she learn what? Dann is the piece of shit in this situation. As if she doesn’t have enough on her plate with her mental health. I do hope she has learned to not get knocked up by some shit head now though, but I highly doubt it. Seems like a cycle for some people, I feel bad for her kids.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by twomommies »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Once again Haylee is single, this time with 2 kids, no job, no car, no home, nothing. When will she learn?
This is why you don't rush to move in with him just because you're having a kid together. JesssFam is a prime example of how wrong that can easily go (look at how miserable Chris is, he will stick around until the views dwindle because she's so insecure). I wonder if her mental health has to do with him previously cheating or was he with Dustin's Mom when the baby was conceived?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Arctic

Post by Arctic »

Here's the Instagram post where Haylee says that she is no longer with Dann:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by storeynyx »

Arctic wrote:Here's the Instagram post where Haylee says that she is no longer with Dann:
Too much info, Haylee.
If she felt the need to say something, I think “inappropriate photos of another woman” would’ve sufficed.

jle0906
Amateur
Amateur

Post by jle0906 »

storeynyx wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:53 pm
Arctic wrote:Here's the Instagram post where Haylee says that she is no longer with Dann:
Too much info, Haylee.
If she felt the need to say something, I think “inappropriate photos of another woman” would’ve sufficed.

Even if she wanted to say it was Dustin’s mom for context, why did she have to include the part about being spread? 🤦🏻‍♀️
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Post by PissedOutDQ »

Bigger issue, why are there multiple women thirsting over this man??? Ugh, don't see the appeal.

Curious what Dustin's mom is like. Like you broke up for a reason and he has a new baby. Why bother? He's the one to blame, but why get involved? Just gonna cause disruption for Dustin.

I really REALLY hope she doesn't go back to living in the basement. She said she wanted to work, would probably be good for her to get out of the house especially with seemingly PPD. Daycare is expensive though and Hazzel's school is remote right?

Damn I feel bad for her. She's obviously in a tough spot mentally, gets help (AS SHE SHOULD), then finds out she's being cheated on (for God knows how long) and her baby is just a year old. And God that's has to be awkward in an apartment. 🤣 Think she's making Dann sleep in the Batmobile bed?
Or worse, he's sleeping over Dustin's mom's... 👀
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honeybear »

Why do people feel the need to post such personal things on social media? She could have just said they were no longer together and left it at that. Or that nudes were on his phone. "Pussy spread" is so gross and inappropriate and not something to be posted online. That is way too much detail. Gross.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”