HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Kjaysmommy999
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Unread post by Kjaysmommy999 »

Does haylee not get a long with randys family anymore. Is what happend so bad she cant go around them for a few hours to open gifts?

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

I probably wouldn’t go to my exes family Christmas celebration either. Maybe in a few years when emotions are less raw, and if Randy and his family are still around by then.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

I didn't really believe Haylee would have Hazzel sleeping on the couch but when she's sitting on it to open her stocking you can see that it's made into a bed with pink blankets and pillows. Sleeping on the couch on a regular basis isn't good for your back and neck muscles.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I thought it was sweet of Randy to film Hazzel opening her gifts for Haylee. Hopefully this means he will stay involved and they can have a good co parenting relationship.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Kjaysmommy999
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kjaysmommy999 »

That makes sense. I just thought it was off a bit but i hope if he still stays in her life later they can be around each other. Why is hazlee on the couch. If shes that bad to sleep with then id let hazz... F it i cant spell it id let her sleep on the bed and me on the couch. My 4 year old is so hard to sleep with too but i would be the one sleeping on the couch not her....

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk
LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LavenderSparkleLove »

sssabrina wrote:I didn't really believe Haylee would have Hazzel sleeping on the couch but when she's sitting on it to open her stocking you can see that it's made into a bed with pink blankets and pillows. Sleeping on the couch on a regular basis isn't good for your back and neck muscles.
I wonder if it's more what Hazzel wanted vs. Haylee. Going from having your own bed to having to share one with your mom can't be easy. I know there are kids that co-sleep at that age, but Hazzel is clearly not used to it. Honestly, I get why Haylee's dad doesn't want to change the basement up, but that'd be better than your granddaughter sleeping on the couch.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

he will not stay in her life forever i can promise that. once haylee gets a new boyfriend and becomes more serious with him, she’s not going to want to share time with someone hazel has no bio ties with. it’s always messy and sad in these situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

LavenderSparkleLove wrote:
sssabrina wrote:I didn't really believe Haylee would have Hazzel sleeping on the couch but when she's sitting on it to open her stocking you can see that it's made into a bed with pink blankets and pillows. Sleeping on the couch on a regular basis isn't good for your back and neck muscles.
I wonder if it's more what Hazzel wanted vs. Haylee. Going from having your own bed to having to share one with your mom can't be easy. I know there are kids that co-sleep at that age, but Hazzel is clearly not used to it. Honestly, I get why Haylee's dad doesn't want to change the basement up, but that'd be better than your granddaughter sleeping on the couch.
Right but that’s just yet another situation where Haylee needs to be the adult and tell her no, she can’t do whatever she wants if it’s not good for her growing body to be sleeping there.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

A video with Hazzel’s real dad came up in my recommended and wowww she’s the spitting image of him
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4db7b7.jpg
LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker

jellybean wrote:
LavenderSparkleLove wrote:
Right but that’s just yet another situation where Haylee needs to be the adult and tell her no, she can’t do whatever she wants if it’s not good for her growing body to be sleeping there.
Oh I agree there. Once again, though, they should get the girls separate beds. Sleeping on the couch is bad for your back, but if anyone is going to do it, it should be Hazzel. Once again, be the adult.
LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker

I do feel sad for Hazzel, because I feel like she was too young with Albert to really get it but she's old enough now with Randy. If/when he walks away, it's gonna hurt. Yes, she'll have Haylee and whoever else she dated, but that's the only dad she knows.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

It seems like Haylee didn't really want Randy getting Hazzel that tablet for Christmas. I wonder if he spoke about it with her first. I'm sure he knew her hesitant attitude towards it regardless. He needs to be careful with going against Haylee's wishes with Haylee's kid. I know I wouldn't put up with much of that from someone who wasn't their real dad. That's one of the things I always liked about Haylee was that even though Hazzel watched a good bit of tv, she was never glued to a tablet.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”