ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:44 am
älskling wrote:What kind of school starts so early you have to get up at 5:45am? That's rough.
Britney's daughter aria is catching the bus at 6:30 so apparently who cares if they're your kids and you could take them to school . This way they keep them out if the house for longer and can justify putting them to bed at 7:00 pm. Especially with the lunches these kids get. Also why are none of these kids ( bar Jess's) in extra curricular activities. Gum,Dance,soccer, Lego club,drama i don't care just do something with these kids for gods sake.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A110 using Tapatalk

I don’t know if it’s cause they’re very young mothers and are extremely lazy, but I see it with young mom’s in my community that they do nothing with their kids. It’s a sad sight to see. The moms gather around and sit together and let the kids run off and play while they gossip and talk about fuck all stupid shit all the time. It’s not just once or twice a week, it’s like a daily thing, kids go running onto other peoples properties, grabbing whatever, running into the street, not being properly supervised, but hey as long as these kids are all playing together. The moms just sit for HOURS and yell at them IF they catch them doing something they shouldn’t be doing. Y’all SAHM bitches don’t have a chore of things to do in your home or run errands? Or fuck, do shit WITH your kids. Like I read a story where a mom in Arizona left her 5 month old baby in the car while the mom, her daughter, and the moms sister walked into target and shopped for about 30 minutes until she realized she left her baby in the damn car. I don’t know what it is, but people aren’t prioritizing their children. Many of them are stuck on their phones trying to “work” from home, work online, and end up forgetting their children, they unknowingly neglect them for hours on end.

I think social media more isolates people by sucking them into the virtual world and taking over mind me and souls.

Like I see so many moms/dads on their damn phones instead of being motherly/fatherly and actually doing mom and dad things with children.

Some fucking perverted creep could snatch a child away so easily with how poorly and unsupervised the kids are in my neighborhood, but I see it everywhere.

What does it mean being a mother these days? Just keep your kids alive and you’ll do a bang up job huh?
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

jellybean wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:06 am Did she buy a car or does the borrow someone else's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing when I saw her packing up the kids to take them to school.

She’s a sad thing to see, can’t tell if pregnant single mom of 4 or oldest sister doing a good thing for all her siblings? Cause unless she manages to mature and learn to be an adult, I’ll always see Hazzel like she’s her little sister and not her own daughter.
Kjaysmommy999
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kjaysmommy999 »

My daughter is in kindergarten and they start school at 8. We get her up about 630 to get ready for the day and eat breakfast but she’s a picky eater and won’t eat it at school. We get there about 730 and stay with her till first bell rings. I work and her dad works but we still take her to school everyday because we’re able to because we have a car. We are dead tired but don’t want her waking up so early
To catch the bus when we can take her. I can’t believe how lazy parents are. I wish I could still stay home and be with my daughter all day.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

It’s so fake how she was so over youtube and talked so much shit about it and now all of a sudden she’s loving it again. Mind you she was already pregnant & with her bf when she was talking all her shit. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 6325d5.jpg[/IMG]
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

forgetmenottt wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:07 pm She’s already talking about her & Dann having more kids...
Maybe live with your baby daddy & get your shit together before discussing more kids.

Wtf. She used to seem so level headed and like she knew her limits. She openly stated that she knew she couldn't handle much and was already having mental and emotional struggles when she only had one well behaved kid to take care of. She really seemed like she was having some sort of breakdown earlier this year when she decided she'd suddenly lost all fucks and inhibition. I thought she was seeming more stable again now but maybe not, I'm sure she's still under a lot of stress with everything. She doesn't need to be planning more kids when she doesn't even need to be having this one right now.
dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dexjuno »

Why did she say that Hazzel got to pick out candy "because she ate good for dinner" but then show their dinner being chicken stew later on? Even while she was saying it, it looked like she was making it up.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies =)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... are_type=t

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

sssabrina wrote:Who's in charge of making the new thread? This one took eight months to get to 40 pages lol, slower than most but it's the fastest one of hers has ever moved.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... are_type=t

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”