HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post Reply
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4649
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 1511 times
Been thanked: 3057 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by staceybrax » Tue May 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Wasn’t Haylee’s mum a drug addict (not her step mum who she calls mum but her birth mother)? And Haylee has said in the past that she used to struggle with drug and alcohol abuse and that she thinks having Hazzel saved her life because of it. I just think she needs to careful because a lot of the time when people who have parents who were addicts they are more likely to become addicts too and IF haylee is dabbling in drug use now I would be really concerned given her past.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Southerndunes260
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:19 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Southerndunes260 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:40 pm

She's deleted me of ig too. How rude


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by nineteenninety3 » Tue May 21, 2019 3:45 pm

HatersGonnaHate88 wrote:so I've spied a bit on this site before, but never thought I'd actually need to say anything but you gals are crazy lol I saw the IG live you're talking about and the whole drug thing. It. Was. Over. Eight. Years. Ago. Or did you just happen to skip past that cause it wasn't what you wanted?

I mean one troll on that live said "oh so you're pregnant, got it." And suddenly it's true because she didn't outright say no? Which she has recently in an ask btw but once again that's ignored since it doesn't fit your twisted fantasy.

And sorry for hazzel? Seriously? Mothers can't date after being separated for a year emotionally and 8mo physically (her words)? So according to you what's the right time? A year? A decade? A century? No. It's when YOU feel its the right time. And as a mom of three who's gone through a divorce, I can tell you full well u can keep a male figure as just a friend in the eyes of your kids. Especially if you have multiple male friends already. And when they are opened up as your bf they don't automatically have to take the father role.

And someone said they felt bad because you need a strong male and female figure in your life. What is this 1950? I'm a single mom. I'm all my kids need. A man is not needed. Plus what if someone was gay? The. Thats never the case or are we ignoring that because it's also not convient?

Plus I actually like their Haylee better. I'm sad to see her leave because I think being this real would be awesome and probably make her a ton of cash. Do you really think all your YT moms are the way they are off camera? They all drink, smoke, maybe have some pot, or something in between because guess what? As an adult you can have a drink or smoke a joint if your of age and it's legal.

Lastly, "how could this Haylee be with Randy? Clearly she's lost it." No I think the only she lost is the mask she kept referring to and clearly Randy is totally different then you once thought to no? Are we just going to ignore she said DV case and the cast? IDC how bitchy u get no one should get to that point and if the case is against him, clearly she never hit first. Yet you wonder y more women don't come forward because h call them liars from the start.

I'm done after this but know one thing as a single mom of three little girls, Haylee did the right thing. She left a toxic and clearly abusive both physically and mentally relationship and got Hazzel out of there before she became the next victim. She finally said fuck it to the speculation, rumors and lies people were telling and finally showed her true self. Clearly she's happier and I for one am cheering for her. I'm not a public figure but if I were I would have shared my story to hopefully prevent the abuse that some many women go through like she's done. So Haylee if you see this, you go girl! And the rest of you, grow up. You're supposedly adults and some have kids? Those are the kids I'm sorry for. The ones who's mom's are so lonely desperate and beaten they have to ridicule and bully the lives of others. You're becoming the bullies you tell your kids not to be come so congrats. You fail.

Love you Haylee and hazzel! I hope you one day share your story! I know my girls are now proud of me when they discovered everything and I know hazzel will be proud of you! You're a great mom and j hope you see this one day!
More than one person mentioned her being pregnant, clearly you're just trying to fit YOUR narrative.

Also point me to where anyone said she should have stayed with Randy? Nowhere.

Also LOL. Her Instagram has comments open you might enjoy it more over there.
HatersGonnaHate88
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 9:38 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by HatersGonnaHate88 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:09 pm

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:45 pm
HatersGonnaHate88 wrote:so I've spied a bit on this site before, but never thought I'd actually need to say anything but you gals are crazy lol I saw the IG live you're talking about and the whole drug thing. It. Was. Over. Eight. Years. Ago. Or did you just happen to skip past that cause it wasn't what you wanted?

I mean one troll on that live said "oh so you're pregnant, got it." And suddenly it's true because she didn't outright say no? Which she has recently in an ask btw but once again that's ignored since it doesn't fit your twisted fantasy.

And sorry for hazzel? Seriously? Mothers can't date after being separated for a year emotionally and 8mo physically (her words)? So according to you what's the right time? A year? A decade? A century? No. It's when YOU feel its the right time. And as a mom of three who's gone through a divorce, I can tell you full well u can keep a male figure as just a friend in the eyes of your kids. Especially if you have multiple male friends already. And when they are opened up as your bf they don't automatically have to take the father role.

And someone said they felt bad because you need a strong male and female figure in your life. What is this 1950? I'm a single mom. I'm all my kids need. A man is not needed. Plus what if someone was gay? The. Thats never the case or are we ignoring that because it's also not convient?

Plus I actually like their Haylee better. I'm sad to see her leave because I think being this real would be awesome and probably make her a ton of cash. Do you really think all your YT moms are the way they are off camera? They all drink, smoke, maybe have some pot, or something in between because guess what? As an adult you can have a drink or smoke a joint if your of age and it's legal.

Lastly, "how could this Haylee be with Randy? Clearly she's lost it." No I think the only she lost is the mask she kept referring to and clearly Randy is totally different then you once thought to no? Are we just going to ignore she said DV case and the cast? IDC how bitchy u get no one should get to that point and if the case is against him, clearly she never hit first. Yet you wonder y more women don't come forward because h call them liars from the start.

I'm done after this but know one thing as a single mom of three little girls, Haylee did the right thing. She left a toxic and clearly abusive both physically and mentally relationship and got Hazzel out of there before she became the next victim. She finally said fuck it to the speculation, rumors and lies people were telling and finally showed her true self. Clearly she's happier and I for one am cheering for her. I'm not a public figure but if I were I would have shared my story to hopefully prevent the abuse that some many women go through like she's done. So Haylee if you see this, you go girl! And the rest of you, grow up. You're supposedly adults and some have kids? Those are the kids I'm sorry for. The ones who's mom's are so lonely desperate and beaten they have to ridicule and bully the lives of others. You're becoming the bullies you tell your kids not to be come so congrats. You fail.

Love you Haylee and hazzel! I hope you one day share your story! I know my girls are now proud of me when they discovered everything and I know hazzel will be proud of you! You're a great mom and j hope you see this one day!
More than one person mentioned her being pregnant, clearly you're just trying to fit YOUR narrative.

Also point me to where anyone said she should have stayed with Randy? Nowhere.

Also LOL. Her Instagram has comments open you might enjoy it more over there.
Actually sweetie ONE person said it and THEN a bunch of people kept asking because they JUST joined and ASSUMED she either stated it or hinted to it. Again look at that assumption going on, thanks for proving my point! Xoxo
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2966
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 1669 times
Been thanked: 2991 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue May 21, 2019 8:09 pm

Southerndunes260 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:40 pm
She's deleted me of ig too. How rude Image


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She deleted me too, I’ve never made a comment on her Instagram and my email/username is very different then the one I use here so I have no idea why she decided to delete me. But whatever. Lol.
I think the pregnancy rumours, theories on the moving plans and why she’s leaving YouTube are spot on and its getting under her skin that we aren’t buying what’s she’s trying to sell.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2966
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 1669 times
Been thanked: 2991 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue May 21, 2019 8:12 pm

HatersGonnaHate88 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:09 pm
nineteenninety3 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:45 pm
HatersGonnaHate88 wrote:so I've spied a bit on this site before, but never thought I'd actually need to say anything but you gals are crazy lol I saw the IG live you're talking about and the whole drug thing. It. Was. Over. Eight. Years. Ago. Or did you just happen to skip past that cause it wasn't what you wanted?

I mean one troll on that live said "oh so you're pregnant, got it." And suddenly it's true because she didn't outright say no? Which she has recently in an ask btw but once again that's ignored since it doesn't fit your twisted fantasy.

And sorry for hazzel? Seriously? Mothers can't date after being separated for a year emotionally and 8mo physically (her words)? So according to you what's the right time? A year? A decade? A century? No. It's when YOU feel its the right time. And as a mom of three who's gone through a divorce, I can tell you full well u can keep a male figure as just a friend in the eyes of your kids. Especially if you have multiple male friends already. And when they are opened up as your bf they don't automatically have to take the father role.

And someone said they felt bad because you need a strong male and female figure in your life. What is this 1950? I'm a single mom. I'm all my kids need. A man is not needed. Plus what if someone was gay? The. Thats never the case or are we ignoring that because it's also not convient?

Plus I actually like their Haylee better. I'm sad to see her leave because I think being this real would be awesome and probably make her a ton of cash. Do you really think all your YT moms are the way they are off camera? They all drink, smoke, maybe have some pot, or something in between because guess what? As an adult you can have a drink or smoke a joint if your of age and it's legal.

Lastly, "how could this Haylee be with Randy? Clearly she's lost it." No I think the only she lost is the mask she kept referring to and clearly Randy is totally different then you once thought to no? Are we just going to ignore she said DV case and the cast? IDC how bitchy u get no one should get to that point and if the case is against him, clearly she never hit first. Yet you wonder y more women don't come forward because h call them liars from the start.

I'm done after this but know one thing as a single mom of three little girls, Haylee did the right thing. She left a toxic and clearly abusive both physically and mentally relationship and got Hazzel out of there before she became the next victim. She finally said fuck it to the speculation, rumors and lies people were telling and finally showed her true self. Clearly she's happier and I for one am cheering for her. I'm not a public figure but if I were I would have shared my story to hopefully prevent the abuse that some many women go through like she's done. So Haylee if you see this, you go girl! And the rest of you, grow up. You're supposedly adults and some have kids? Those are the kids I'm sorry for. The ones who's mom's are so lonely desperate and beaten they have to ridicule and bully the lives of others. You're becoming the bullies you tell your kids not to be come so congrats. You fail.

Love you Haylee and hazzel! I hope you one day share your story! I know my girls are now proud of me when they discovered everything and I know hazzel will be proud of you! You're a great mom and j hope you see this one day!
More than one person mentioned her being pregnant, clearly you're just trying to fit YOUR narrative.

Also point me to where anyone said she should have stayed with Randy? Nowhere.

Also LOL. Her Instagram has comments open you might enjoy it more over there.
Actually sweetie ONE person said it and THEN a bunch of people kept asking because they JUST joined and ASSUMED she either stated it or hinted to it. Again look at that assumption going on, thanks for proving my point! Xoxo

I saw the live stream. One person asked if she was pregnant, she avoided and then others started asking too. It has to start with ONE person saying it, someone has to be the first, no? But regardless, I think it’s a fair question given the things she’s said, commented on, and avoided saying.
If she wasn’t pregnant she could have shut it down real quick. But she didn’t. She avoided and then had a mini melt down.
nineteenninety3

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by nineteenninety3 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:33 am

HatersGonnaHate88 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:45 pm
HatersGonnaHate88 wrote:so I've spied a bit on this site before, but never thought I'd actually need to say anything but you gals are crazy lol I saw the IG live you're talking about and the whole drug thing. It. Was. Over. Eight. Years. Ago. Or did you just happen to skip past that cause it wasn't what you wanted?

I mean one troll on that live said "oh so you're pregnant, got it." And suddenly it's true because she didn't outright say no? Which she has recently in an ask btw but once again that's ignored since it doesn't fit your twisted fantasy.

And sorry for hazzel? Seriously? Mothers can't date after being separated for a year emotionally and 8mo physically (her words)? So according to you what's the right time? A year? A decade? A century? No. It's when YOU feel its the right time. And as a mom of three who's gone through a divorce, I can tell you full well u can keep a male figure as just a friend in the eyes of your kids. Especially if you have multiple male friends already. And when they are opened up as your bf they don't automatically have to take the father role.

And someone said they felt bad because you need a strong male and female figure in your life. What is this 1950? I'm a single mom. I'm all my kids need. A man is not needed. Plus what if someone was gay? The. Thats never the case or are we ignoring that because it's also not convient?

Plus I actually like their Haylee better. I'm sad to see her leave because I think being this real would be awesome and probably make her a ton of cash. Do you really think all your YT moms are the way they are off camera? They all drink, smoke, maybe have some pot, or something in between because guess what? As an adult you can have a drink or smoke a joint if your of age and it's legal.

Lastly, "how could this Haylee be with Randy? Clearly she's lost it." No I think the only she lost is the mask she kept referring to and clearly Randy is totally different then you once thought to no? Are we just going to ignore she said DV case and the cast? IDC how bitchy u get no one should get to that point and if the case is against him, clearly she never hit first. Yet you wonder y more women don't come forward because h call them liars from the start.

I'm done after this but know one thing as a single mom of three little girls, Haylee did the right thing. She left a toxic and clearly abusive both physically and mentally relationship and got Hazzel out of there before she became the next victim. She finally said fuck it to the speculation, rumors and lies people were telling and finally showed her true self. Clearly she's happier and I for one am cheering for her. I'm not a public figure but if I were I would have shared my story to hopefully prevent the abuse that some many women go through like she's done. So Haylee if you see this, you go girl! And the rest of you, grow up. You're supposedly adults and some have kids? Those are the kids I'm sorry for. The ones who's mom's are so lonely desperate and beaten they have to ridicule and bully the lives of others. You're becoming the bullies you tell your kids not to be come so congrats. You fail.

Love you Haylee and hazzel! I hope you one day share your story! I know my girls are now proud of me when they discovered everything and I know hazzel will be proud of you! You're a great mom and j hope you see this one day!
More than one person mentioned her being pregnant, clearly you're just trying to fit YOUR narrative.

Also point me to where anyone said she should have stayed with Randy? Nowhere.

Also LOL. Her Instagram has comments open you might enjoy it more over there.
Actually sweetie ONE person said it and THEN a bunch of people kept asking because they JUST joined and ASSUMED she either stated it or hinted to it. Again look at that assumption going on, thanks for proving my point! Xoxo
Thought you were done "sweetie" Image obviously one person has to ask first, otherwise how would anything get asked? Also you just going to ignore the part where you decided we said she should stay with her abusive ex and can provide no evidence? Ok cool. Fitting your narrative again. Next.
jellybean
Talker
Talker
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 845 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by jellybean » Wed May 22, 2019 5:37 am

She mentioned she’d like to do a livestream with “her love” Dann and that they would probably troll some questions. That makes me think she enjoys the speculation to an extent, except then she spazzes when it gets too much. She can’t have it both ways, “trolling” saying she’d love another baby ASAP then getting upset when everyone asks if she’s pregnant. I also still think that was originally Dann on here talking about spotting himself and Haylee kissing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by nineteenninety3 » Fri May 24, 2019 4:40 am

How many more times is she going to mention deleting followers? We get it.

I also would love to know how she can tell who's screenshotting her stories and posts. Hopefully she comes on here before she "disappears"
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 752
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 1751 times
Been thanked: 1369 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Lolislol26 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:02 am

hojoos wrote:By the way, it is not necessary to meet people on the internet. The car wash is a promising place to get acquainted. If a girl drives, then she should be flirting with the boys staring at her at the car wash. The acquaintance will surely happen. The same story refers to the car service station, here you can get acquainted with a guy in the same way as at the car wash. You just need to smile more, and the communication will start by all means.

Umm. What?
User avatar
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:36 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by bookwrm97 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:47 pm

On haylees new if story you can see the scars from her cutting kink or whatever it is


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
asdfghjkl543
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:12 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by asdfghjkl543 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:30 am

bookwrm97 wrote:On haylees new if story you can see the scars from her cutting kink or whatever it is Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you post a screenshot??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:36 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by bookwrm97 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:31 am

asdfghjkl543 wrote:
bookwrm97 wrote:On haylees new if story you can see the scars from her cutting kink or whatever it is Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you post a screenshot??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried yesterday but didn’t have good enough internet to access it again. It’s fine now though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 674
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:09 am
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 571 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Wobbledewobble » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:39 pm

I was just coming here to say did any of you notice the scars on her collar bone from her sexual slicing lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jellybean
Talker
Talker
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 845 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by jellybean » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:27 pm

Has she mentioned when/if she’s uploading any more videos?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 668
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 302 times
Been thanked: 610 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by HeyKatie » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:49 pm

jellybean wrote:Has she mentioned when/if she’s uploading any more videos?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Before the end of June


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Southerndunes260
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:19 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Southerndunes260 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:12 am

She blocked me on Instagram so I can't see anything . Don't know why I've never left any comments on anything she does


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 668
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 302 times
Been thanked: 610 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by HeyKatie » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:39 am

Southerndunes260 wrote:She blocked me on Instagram so I can't see anything Image. Don't know why I've never left any comments on anything she does


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s why, she’s getting rid of inactive followers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
CamilaCabello
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 971
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by CamilaCabello » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:54 pm

she blocked me even though i was hella active on her instagram. i feel like she didn’t really have a method to her madness.
Image
Maxxinsta96
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 774 times
Been thanked: 367 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Maxxinsta96 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:36 am

I think her goal is to get rid of anyone she doesn’t know in her personal life. Aka all viewers etc. Then she wants to just no longer do YouTube and go mia. I think she’s doing this because when she announces her pregnancy she doesn’t want nEgAtIvItY
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 752
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 1751 times
Been thanked: 1369 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Lolislol26 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:02 am

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I think her goal is to get rid of anyone she doesn’t know in her personal life. Aka all viewers etc. Then she wants to just no longer do YouTube and go mia. I think she’s doing this because when she announces her pregnancy she doesn’t want nEgAtIvItY


Why not just become completely inactive and set it as private and don’t accept random people. Would be hell of a lot easier and less time consuming.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
thealiengirlkathryn
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:05 pm
Has thanked: 915 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by thealiengirlkathryn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:12 am

Lolislol26 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:02 am
Maxxinsta96 wrote:I think her goal is to get rid of anyone she doesn’t know in her personal life. Aka all viewers etc. Then she wants to just no longer do YouTube and go mia. I think she’s doing this because when she announces her pregnancy she doesn’t want nEgAtIvItY


Why not just become completely inactive and set it as private and don’t accept random people. Would be hell of a lot easier and less time consuming.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or she could just create a new account for only friends and family to follow and just go inactive on her current account and eventually everyone would forget about her or unfollow. There are so many better ways to spend your time than deleting all your followers.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2273
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by lizpuff2006 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:16 am

IDK she had a fitness account a while back and she asked everyone there to stop following it bc she was making that acct her personal friends and family account. So I ASSume she is using that one for personal things now.

I don't see why she would need 2 personal accounts. I do think she just wants the attention
AnonSource
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by AnonSource » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:21 am

She has a personal account that is private. If she really wanted to get rid of everyone from her main account she would just delete it. She’s just being a drama queen. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... c5b301.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 752
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 1751 times
Been thanked: 1369 times

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Post by Lolislol26 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:29 pm

It’s confirmed! Haylee was seeing Dann last summer!! Maybe that girl was telling the truth!
Post Reply

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest