Post by Toodles123 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:45 am

Title Credit : dexjuno

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Post by thewordalive » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:11 am

I saw someone in the other thread say the saw the name bracstun.

Jfc I feel for anybody who has to spell that name and get yelled at for spelling it wrong. Either way Braxton is an ugly name to begin with.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Post by sssabrina » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:39 am

I hope she starts referring to her son as he/him in the next update instead of using the word baby as a pronoun.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiefrost » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:54 pm

thewordalive wrote:I saw someone in the other thread say the saw the name bracstun.

Jfc I feel for anybody who has to spell that name and get yelled at for spelling it wrong. Either way Braxton is an ugly name to begin with.

I always just think of Braxton hicks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:15 am

pixiefrost wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:54 pm
thewordalive wrote:I saw someone in the other thread say the saw the name bracstun.

Maybe Hicks would be his middle name.. lol
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Post by ErinLace_20 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:35 am

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:15 am
pixiefrost wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Maybe Hicks would be his middle name.. lol

💀💀💀😂😂😂
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lizpuff2006 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:32 am

F
lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Post by lulahebe » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:25 am

Conspiracy theory:
Haylee hasn't bought anything for the baby or picked a name yet, because she doesn't know if she will keep the baby or she'll give it up for adoption.
Or, she's just extremely detached from this baby. I feel sorry for this baby if she does decide to keep it. I hope she doesn't treat him as an inconvenience all his life.

Enviado desde mi SM-G710 mediante Tapatalk

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jellybean » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:17 am

lulahebe wrote:Conspiracy theory:
Haylee hasn't bought anything for the baby or picked a name yet, because she doesn't know if she will keep the baby or she'll give it up for adoption.
Or, she's just extremely detached from this baby. I feel sorry for this baby if she does decide to keep it. I hope she doesn't treat him as an inconvenience all his life.

Enviado desde mi SM-G710 mediante Tapatalk
I don't think she would've made the dinosaur family and everything if she wasn't keeping him. She's also just too stubborn, almost like a teenager insisting they're an adult yet not having the responsibility or self control of an adult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:33 pm

The baby was almost born last night and she still supposedly doesn’t have anything for him. I feel like she may just be trolling at this point because she knows saying she hadn’t bought baby stuff annoys people. Otherwise someone in her family is going to have to run out and buy a car seat and other necessities while she’s in the hospital giving birth because she’s irresponsible.
Lolislol26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lolislol26 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:29 pm

So she’s planning on filming a hospital bag yet she hasn’t bought anything for the baby? She also said she’s not having a baby shower.

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Post by sssabrina » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:34 pm

fossilfinger wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:33 pm
The baby was almost born last night and she still supposedly doesn’t have anything for him. I feel like she may just be trolling at this point because she knows saying she hadn’t bought baby stuff annoys people. Otherwise someone in her family is going to have to run out and buy a car seat and other necessities while she’s in the hospital giving birth because she’s irresponsible.
Knowing what an enabler her mom is, they happily will. I'm the same age as her and my parents would be livid if I was living under their roof and being half the mess that she is.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:43 pm

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jellybean » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:52 pm

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:iTs pRiVaTeImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 3f1989.jpg[/IMG]
Ew, she's never been a grifter before and actually used to be against accepting any kind of gifts. If she can't buy her son what he needs then she shouldn't be having him.

ThisIsMeCeej
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:47 pm

All these people that wanna or do get youtubers or real celebrities gifts, are stupid IMO... these people make more money than any of us normal people... they can afford to go out and buy anything they wanna buy... they don't need to receive presents from hard working people! I get so annoyed when I see youtubers getting PO boxes... or when they post links, or talk about how they have gift registries, and people send them gifts or money, and they say things like "Oh you didn't have to do that!" Like you didn't expect that they would??? Why the heck else did you open the PO box?? Why else did you talk openly about your gift registry or post a link??? You wanted them to send you stuff, you just wanna act like you you are innocent.

My guess with Haylee is, she has everything she needs for "baby" and it's all being stored at "the fathers" house, so it doesn't show anything in her vlogs... so, she will get sympathy, and people will wanna help her out and send her things. She may be stupid on getting pregnant with another man while still being married, but, she's not stupid when it comes to manipulating her followers... "I am quitting yotube" "jk I am not, I am pregnant and ready to burst!" "guess the gender" "I owe you NOTHING" "if you wanna send me things send me a DM for link to my baby registry".
Blueberries
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Blueberries » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:36 pm

So this bitch treats her followers like shit, says she’s quitting, deletes a ton of people, says she doesn’t owe anyone shit, but will gladly accept gifts from people who actually work to make a living? Get real Haylee! You have turned into the biggest piece of shit ever!
GossipPeasant
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GossipPeasant » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:07 am

She’s really fishing for baby gifts from her fans??? 🙄🙄🙄
älskling
Amateur
Amateur

Post by älskling » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:45 am

fossilfinger wrote:
The baby was almost born last night and she still supposedly doesn’t have anything for him. I feel like she may just be trolling at this point because she knows saying she hadn’t bought baby Stuff annoys people. Otherwise someone in her family is going to have to run out and buy a car seat and other necessities while she’s in the hospital giving birth because she’s irresponsible.
Could you screenshot the post where she said the baby was almost born? Interested in reading it haha.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lizpuff2006 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:54 am

älskling wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:45 am
fossilfinger wrote:
The baby was almost born last night and she still supposedly doesn’t have anything for him. I feel like she may just be trolling at this point because she knows saying she hadn’t bought baby Stuff annoys people. Otherwise someone in her family is going to have to run out and buy a car seat and other necessities while she’s in the hospital giving birth because she’s irresponsible.
Could you screenshot the post where she said the baby was almost born? Interested in reading it haha.
This is all it was
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by storeynyx » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:30 am

fossilfinger wrote:The baby was almost born last night and she still supposedly doesn’t have anything for him. I feel like she may just be trolling at this point because she knows saying she hadn’t bought baby stuff annoys people. Otherwise someone in her family is going to have to run out and buy a car seat and other necessities while she’s in the hospital giving birth because she’s irresponsible.
I don’t get it. She’s a fair way along. Wasn’t Hazzel early? And a traumatic birth... Considering her uterus’s history, I’d be shocked if he wasn’t early

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lizpuff2006 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:35 am

storeynyx wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:30 am
fossilfinger wrote:The baby was almost born last night and she still supposedly doesn’t have anything for him. I feel like she may just be trolling at this point because she knows saying she hadn’t bought baby stuff annoys people. Otherwise someone in her family is going to have to run out and buy a car seat and other necessities while she’s in the hospital giving birth because she’s irresponsible.
I don’t get it. She’s a fair way along. Wasn’t Hazzel early? And a traumatic birth... Considering her uterus’s history, I’d be shocked if he wasn’t early

For the most part, hospitals will try to stop labor if you are not at least 37 to 38 weeks along. Doesn't matter how healthy the baby/mom are. So it isn't really up to her.
ThisIsMeCeej
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:55 pm

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:54 am
älskling wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:45 am
fossilfinger wrote:
This is all it was
How does that prove that he was trying to come early though, and she wasn't just in for dehydration or something else? I just have a hard time believing anything Haylee says...
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetYouTubesTied » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:58 pm

I'm curious what Dan* looks like. Does anyone have a photo?

And could someone super briefly recap how they met and when we first heard of him?

Why is she still living with her parents and not with him? Isn't it more traumatic to pull Hazel* out of school halfway through the year than to start her off at a new place now?

*Conscious refusal to use the stupid spellings

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk

Bambi_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bambi_ » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:07 pm

GetYouTubesTied wrote:I'm curious what Dan* looks like. Does anyone have a photo?

And could someone super briefly recap how they met and when we first heard of him?

Why is she still living with her parents and not with him? Isn't it more traumatic to pull Hazel* out of school halfway through the year than to start her off at a new place now?

*Conscious refusal to use the stupid spellings Image

I’m not sure if his IG is still public, but I forgot his IG handle and Haylee removed me from her IG (during her “I’m quitting YT” phase). But, he has dark hair, thin (IIRC) and tattoos.

I think the first time we heard about him was when a poster came on here to say she saw Haylee at the mall kissing a guy and then “found” his IG account to show that was the guy. At them time she was still with Randy, or so we thought.

I’m not sure how they met, but she says she babysat for him. Some people say that she mentioned somewhere about some guy kissing her at a fair or something... but I’m not too sure about the details to that story.

As for her still living with her parents and not “the father”, I have no idea. I refuse to watch any more of her videos and will continue to just read on here.

MLEMAS
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MLEMAS » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:35 pm

GetYouTubesTied wrote:I'm curious what Dan* looks like. Does anyone have a photo?

*Conscious refusal to use the stupid spellings Image

Here Is Dan
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 0e1062.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... e19af9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”