Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Haylee seemed to change after you came along. Maybe you should think about how you treat her if you’re so concerned about her mental health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Dann just answer the damn question and stop dancing around it. You're insinuating Haylee's lied about you, but then say sadasfuck is calling her a liar is wrong?

Did you cuss out an 8yr old girl or what?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Lucky-one wrote:Haylee seemed to change after you came along. Maybe you should think about how you treat her if you’re so concerned about her mental health.

This. Haylee’s mental health has taken such a decline since she has been with Dann. Randy was an awful husband, an all around piece of shit, and her mental health was much more stable throughout her marriage and subsequent divorce. It makes me wonder what’s going on in her relationship with Dann and in her life for this decline in her mental health. It’s really scary actually.

It’s one thing to come here and defend Haylee, which is great you seemingly have her back. But we are strangers on a website that Haylee needs to go out of her way to come here and read. If she is such an amazing person and mother why do you treat her so poorly? Why did you disrespect her so much by cheating on her? Why do you treat her daughter like garbage? You are the one in her real life every single day, we are not. Perhaps you need to look at your own actions and your own behaviours and how they affect Haylee and her mental health and not us random strangers on an anonymous website. And If Haylee can’t handle the criticism of strangers she needs to get off the Internet.

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Dann is 100% THAT DUDE that gaslights his partner.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

PissedOutDQ wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:38 pm Dann is 100% THAT DUDE that gaslights his partner.
Shit he was even gaslighting me lmao. He's so manipulative. When I kept asking him about threatening to sue Haylee and cussing at Hazzel, instead of just answering the question, he spun the table around and pushed blame onto Haylee, implying that she lied about it, when he was supposed to be here defending her?? And then called me a sociopath and told me it was wrong for me to call her a liar?? Thats how I know he knows what he did and is obviously guilty, but will never admit to it because he just cannot take accountability for his actions. He also contradicts himself soooo much, coming on here saying that he doesnt care if people don't like him but then won't accept defeat and admit to what he did. Why? Because he doesn't want people to not like him. He doesn't want to make himself look like the asshole he is. He's also on here singing Haylee praises like the sun shines out of her ass and then implies that she really is lying. Get your story straight Dann you have a lot of balls calling me a hypocrite lmao
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey ladies!! We’re just about due for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Even after all the bullshit that happened I'm shocked that shes STILL setting up for them to get back together in that Q&A, "we don't know what the future holds I think we could grow and have a great relationship" I'm paraphrasing obviously.

Haylee needs to realise that he treats her kids like shit and is a massive manipulator, before the verbal and mental abuse becomes physical.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I’m just here to see if “Dann” answered the question if he cussed Hazzel out....
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:19 am I’m just here to see if “Dann” answered the question if he cussed Hazzel out....
Lmao of course he didn't, because he's a little manipulative asshole with a humungous ego
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

I just have to add that I think it is absolutely pathetic that not only does Dann go out of his way to come to this site and read our posts, but he then makes an account to pretty much just come after me, and then when I came back at him with those questions, he curls up in a ball and pushes blame onto others. Like Dann, first of all you tell me to "just ask the people involved" (paraphrasing) so then when I ask you questions you don't answer? He really just wanted to come here to show how high and mighty he is "defending" Haylee and coming after me. Guess what. It didn't work. You just came here and made yourself look like a complete ass and gave us even more reasons to dislike you. Congratulations, you're a dick. I guess whatever helps you sleep at night...
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

I haven't posted here in a long ass time, but listening to her straight up defending this dickwad for treating her own daughter badly is fucking disgusting. Wtf is going on here? And how confusing for hazel...they're not together but living together? Probably still having sex and doing everything like a family. How fucking confusing. I hope hazel gets therapy....lord knows she needs it
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Oh also heres a title thread:

HayleeAndKinkySex: Doesn't Have a Plan, Still Mooching Off Her Shitty Man
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

And other, y'all can choose which one you like better for the new thread!

HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm For Clout, But We're Still Not Moving Out
dannjg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dannjg »

Okay lets set your questions and "concerns," to rest shall we?

1. I don't "gaslight." Which, for the record, is a horrible term to even use considering the original play, "Gas Light," was written in a satirical/dark comedic fashion in 1938 ridiculing modern relationships at the time. Essentially calling all women hysterical. Having a discussion and attempting to prove your point while invalidating another's does not, "gaslighting," make. A debate, argument, or fight sure.

2. I'm not answering your question in two fold; A) I don't care of your opinion of me and B) I care about other's opinion of Haylee. The situation leading up to the question at hand was significantly more involved then the over simplification of, "Dann cursed at Hazzel."

3. You're damn right Haylee changed. She openly talk about changing her dynamic and not putting on a front with viewers with me and multiple friends long before anything romantic even developed. So she would still be the same now even if I wasn't in the picture. The only thing I did was say, "do what makes you happy."

4. Lastly, your largest hypocrisy rests with this; if you truly gave a shit about Haylee, Hazzel, Dustin, Sterling, or anyone you would keep your mouth shut and your opinions to yourself knowing full them the negativity, rumors, speculation, and out-lashing does nothing but harm. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Or were you never taught this simple rule in the name of being humane?

Haylee's "Fans": Squawking hens belong locked in a pen.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Here's a better thread title

HayleeAndFamily: Goodbye Dann! Haylee, For The Love of God, Find A Better Man!

Also, we deserve to be "locked in a pen"? You do realize that by watching Haylee we do help you pay your bills, right? Because apparently without Haylee's youtube money, y'all would be financially screwed, right? Also, if you cussing at an 8 year old was an "oversimplification" of the situation, what the fuck really happened? Are you implying that you have done more to Hazzel than we thought? What the fuck did you do to that little girl? To Haylee?
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

LOL at dann calling us squawking hens as he’s in here squawking himself. What an idiot.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Also, Dann: the more you come in here and talk shit and attack sadasfuck, the more you convince everyone that you really are verbally/emotionally abusive to Haylee and Hazzel.

dannjg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dannjg »

Attempting to defend someone from harm is not squawking. Attacking others for your own sheer gratification is. If you truly believe someone attempting to defend you is somehow emotionally or verbally abusive, then I beg you to re-evaluate your life choices and those you surround yourself with.

In addition, I'm not attacking any one person directly. I'm simply responding to accusations and false information in an attempt to protect someone I love from harm they do not deserve at the hands of others who have no right to judge. Should you ever have a loved one deal with suicide and depression, you would understand the helpless feeling of being unable to help while others continue to tear them down.

Plus you don't have to watch. Even if every member on this thread stopped, it would have negligible effect on overall views and even less on income. Plus, not that it matters, but my income alone would support us and than some. Haylee needs YouTube so she can be independent. Something that shouldn't be shamed by the way.

You do, however, need to improve on your reading comprehension. By saying, "The situation leading up to the question at hand was significantly more involved then the over simplification of, "Dann cursed at Hazzel," is not insinuating that I have done more than that to Hazzel or Haylee, but rather the opposite. Did you ever ask yourself, "What did Haylee do to lead up to that?" No. And quite honestly it's none of your concern. For if it were, your "concerns," about others would stop at feeling the necessity to be on this forum in an attempt to tear down others in the first place.

Stop pretending you care when the reality is you're simply thriving off the idea of another's turmoil and issues in some sort of sociopathic attempt to justify your own choices and outcome in life.
dannjg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dannjg »

Attempting to defend someone from harm is not squawking. Attacking others for your own sheer gratification is. If you truly believe someone attempting to defend you is somehow emotionally or verbally abusive, then I beg you to re-evaluate your life choices and those you surround yourself with.

In addition, I'm not attacking any one person directly. I'm simply responding to accusations and false information in an attempt to protect someone I love from harm they do not deserve at the hands of others who have no right to judge. Should you ever have a loved one deal with suicide and depression, you would understand the helpless feeling of being unable to help while others continue to tear them down.

Plus you don't have to watch. Even if every member on this thread stopped, it would have negligible effect on overall views and even less on income. Plus, not that it matters, but my income alone would support us and than some. Haylee needs YouTube so she can be independent. Something that shouldn't be shamed by the way.

You do, however, need to improve on your reading comprehension. By saying, "The situation leading up to the question at hand was significantly more involved then the over simplification of, "Dann cursed at Hazzel," is not insinuating that I have done more than that to Hazzel or Haylee, but rather the opposite. Did you ever ask yourself, "What did Haylee do to lead up to that?" No. And quite honestly it's none of your concern. For if it were, your "concerns," about others would stop at feeling the necessity to be on this forum in an attempt to tear down others in the first place.

Stop pretending you care when the reality is you're simply thriving off the idea of another's turmoil and issues in some sort of sociopathic attempt to justify your own choices and outcome in life.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

I stopped watching her when you came into the picture. I check in here occasionally to see if she’s kicked you to the curb yet. And let’s be real, you’re not in here to defend Haylee. You’re here to defend yourself and you’re doing a poor job at it. You’ve made yourself even more unlikeable than you were.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”