Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Dirtknower2020
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Unread post by Dirtknower2020 »

Yeah I’m shook. It’s too ugly of a baby to be his and hopefully paternity was tested but omg I have been up reading this all night just like, this girl is more messed up than I ever thought and that was before I figured out the timeline.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

If that’s true that’s crazy!! Yeah I always had a feeling that haylee cheated on randy and well. She’s not as innocent as she acts and I truly believe that.
Dirtknower2020
Amateur
Amateur

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:50 pm If that’s true that’s crazy!! Yeah I always had a feeling that haylee cheated on randy and well. She’s not as innocent as she acts and I truly believe that.
Yeah she would ghost my friend a bunch claiming she needed “alone time” and that increased fall 2018 so i think she just phased my friend out n replaced him w dan
GimmedoughnitsIneed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GimmedoughnitsIneed »

Dirtknower2020 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:25 pm
Maxxinsta96 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:50 pm If that’s true that’s crazy!! Yeah I always had a feeling that haylee cheated on randy and well. She’s not as innocent as she acts and I truly believe that.
Yeah she would ghost my friend a bunch claiming she needed “alone time” and that increased fall 2018 so i think she just phased my friend out n replaced him w dan
I feel sorry for your friend to have been treated so badly but I think he dodged a bullet.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Yikes. On her latest Instagram post a commented was asked about her and dann, she replied saying she isn’t planning on Doing an update video yet - but as of right now they are coexisting peacefully until the lease is up.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Nice catch. Here's a ss for those not on ig
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GimmedoughnitsIneed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GimmedoughnitsIneed »

lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:04 pm Nice catch. Here's a ss for those not on ig
Thanks for the screenshot. She will never leave Dann as she cannot be on her own. Peacefully Co-existing? I think it means I am adjusting and compromising to stay in this relationship to have a roof over my head.
Also, with YouTube her only job, can she afford not to update? I mean she must upload vidoes to her channel and if she does random videos she will haveto address the situation, so why not just address it now? It is not as of she has kept quiet about it all throughout. Why is she throwing scrapes of information around without giving whole story.
This co-living would just bring out more stress in her and I cannot imagine how Hazel must be feeling right now.. I wonder she imagines herself to be the cause of tension between Haylee and Dann
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

Do you have any proof?
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

It seems like everyone is so quick to blame Randy, Dann, her douche baby daddy, but I'm seriously thinking Haylee is the common denominator. If Hazzel and Sterling are both being neglected by Dann, why does she stay? Did her dad finally tell her she couldn't move back home, is it because Dann has threatened to go for custody?
Haylee honestly needs some help and needs to learn how to be content and happy with herself before bringing in another Tom, Dick, or Harry.
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

Dirtknower2020 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:10 am Wow seriously i wish i had found this site back when they were dating in 2017/2018. She terminated their pregnancy at some point in the spring of 2018. She was so uncomfortable to be around the handful of times she was over at his and just hid in his room like a teenager/didn’t even say hi or introduce herself. She was full of red flags. They met at home depot so she was cheating on Randy with both my friend and dan at the same time eventually . I could have saved him a ton of heartache had i found this earlier but he asked me not to watch her YouTube n I honored that until dan called him on New Years in 2019 asking if haylee was fucking him. Haylee promptly ghosted him for three days and then lied and said her phone was dead. My friend’s thick and haylees a great liar, so they got back together a few times. When he found out she was pregnant he lost it and still is hurt from it. Reading 28 pages of posts feels like closing a crazy chapter with this dumb bitch haunting his life. Her lies literally blow my mind and i don’t know how she sleeps at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote
Your friend has never asked for a DNA test?
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I cant decide whether I'm heartbroken or happy for Hazzel. Heartbroken because shes now not only lost another father figure, but also a brother. Happy because im glad Haylee has finally stood up for herself and will maybe realise she doesn't need a man? Who knows.

Splitting up with Dann provides her so much potential, its whether or not she uses it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I feel like it's a good thing for Hazzel. I'm not sure she ever looked at Dann as being a father figure. Especially with how he treated her. It's sac she's losing stability yet again. I hope Haylee uses this time wisely. Her kids deserve that. She doesn't need a new man. She needs to work on herself and better herself for those kids. Be someone Hazzel can look up to and want to be like.

Just goes to show further that once the sheets cool, sex doesn't make a relationship work.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

hazzel wanted to call dann dad but they told her no
Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

If they did break up she needs to worry about just her and her kids instead of depending on a man now she’s stuck in that lease with nowhere to go because she has never had to stand on her own two feet

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Unread post by jellybean »

If they signed a year lease around the end of September then they'd have about four more months? If they're both gonna stay there with their children that's gonna be weird and awkward for everyone, the whole problem was that they couldn't function as a blended family unit and now they officially aren't one but are still in the same home? How do you explain that to Hazzel? She's going to have such an unstable view of what family is with all these "family members" constantly coming in and out of her life. This is your dad (no it's not), this is your newest grandma (actually no not anymore), this is your brother now (nevermind).

It's all sad for Hazzel and I really really really hope Haylee can actually learn from her mistakes for once and not prematurely drag yet another man into her kid's lives after Dann.

Last edited by jellybean on Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jellybean wrote:If they signed a year lease around the end of September then they'd have about four more months? If they're both gonna stay there with their children that's gonna be weird and awkward for everyone, the whole problem was that they couldn't function as a blended family unit and now they officially aren't one but are still in the same home? How do you explain that to Hazzel?

It's all sad for Hazzel and I really really really hope Haylee can actually learn from her mistakes for once and not prematurely drag yet another man into her kid's lives after Dann.

I'm thinking neither can afford the place alone and they don't want to break the lease? I don't see it working long term.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

CamilaCabello wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:15 am hazzel wanted to call dann dad but they told her no
Meanwhile saying he would always be like a father figure and treat her as his own anyways.... lmao.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

Crystal212 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:26 pm Her pointing out that it's better when he's not around (which was extremely inappropriate imo) really makes me suspect that there is way more to the story than she is saying like she is just as guilty as Dann and his family when it comes to playing favorites but is acting like she's completely innocent like she did when she was dragging Randy all over social media for cheating and moving on quickly after their breakup then it turned out that she was involved with Dann and that their relationship likely began while her and Randy were still together.
Haylee said she had to pull back from watching Dustin as much "for personal reasons" (I'm really not sure what those would be? My wild guess would be mental health maybe, like she was overwhelmed by all the kids? I don't know) but also that Dann's family "knew the reasons/issues and refused to acknowledge them" and then started treating her and Hazzel badly after that. That will be rough for Sterling if there remains issues between his mom and his dad's family, I also wonder if she will still not want him around them out of respect for Hazzel even if she and Dann aren't together anymore.
Dirtknower2020
Amateur
Amateur

mayhemmomof5 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:37 pm
Dirtknower2020 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:10 am Wow seriously i wish i had found this site back when they were dating in 2017/2018. She terminated their pregnancy at some point in the spring of 2018. She was so uncomfortable to be around the handful of times she was over at his and just hid in his room like a teenager/didn’t even say hi or introduce herself. She was full of red flags. They met at home depot so she was cheating on Randy with both my friend and dan at the same time eventually . I could have saved him a ton of heartache had i found this earlier but he asked me not to watch her YouTube n I honored that until dan called him on New Years in 2019 asking if haylee was fucking him. Haylee promptly ghosted him for three days and then lied and said her phone was dead. My friend’s thick and haylees a great liar, so they got back together a few times. When he found out she was pregnant he lost it and still is hurt from it. Reading 28 pages of posts feels like closing a crazy chapter with this dumb bitch haunting his life. Her lies literally blow my mind and i don’t know how she sleeps at night.

[/quote
I actually talked to him about it today and mentioned what I found on here. He’s now wondering if that pregnancy was dan’s as well. He didn’t know she was cheating on him until dan called him New Years 2019
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Dirtknower2020 wrote:
mayhemmomof5 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:37 pm

[/quote
I actually talked to him about it today and mentioned what I found on here. He’s now wondering if that pregnancy was dan’s as well. He didn’t know she was cheating on him until dan called him New Years 2019
But why would she terminate the first pregnancy but keep the second? Presuming they’re both Dan’s. It opens a whole other can of worms.
Like did he find out too late and force her to keep this one? Cause she mentioned at one point she debated killing herself while pregnant (I think. I didn’t see that live)
Or was the first one your friends and then the second one was dans and he wouldn’t let her?

Idk I get being in a relationship is fun and exciting however she has not one but two kids to think about now. She can’t just jump into a new relationship whenever she wants. Cause now she’s separating Hazzel from Dustin (who they refer to as siblings) as well as taking Sterling????

And don’t even get me started on why they agreed to be forever fiancés when Dan refused to step up as a father figure for Hazzel.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”