Nicole242
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Unread post by Nicole242 »

alym0326 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:11 pm
Dirtknower2020 wrote:Update: She is back in CO. She showed up at my friend's/little brother's house last week or something in Dan's car. So maybe she's moved back in with her parents?
When did she move out of Colorado? I thought she just moved to a different town?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t believe she ever moved out of Colorado. I think you’re correct and she just moved to a different town.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Nicole242 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:23 am
alym0326 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:11 pm
Dirtknower2020 wrote:Update: She is back in CO. She showed up at my friend's/little brother's house last week or something in Dan's car. So maybe she's moved back in with her parents?
When did she move out of Colorado? I thought she just moved to a different town?

I don’t believe she ever moved out of Colorado. I think you’re correct and she just moved to a different town.
Unless she lied, she didn't move out of Colorado... she just moved a hour or so away from where her parents lived, because it was cheaper.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Dirtknower2020 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:47 am Yeah I’m shook. It’s too ugly of a baby to be his and hopefully paternity was tested but omg I have been up reading this all night just like, this girl is more messed up than I ever thought and that was before I figured out the timeline.
Sterling being "too ugly" to be your friends kid... lol he looks like Hazzel when she was a baby... and I don't think Sterling is ugly at all, maybe I am the only one here who thinks this, but, I think he's kind of adorable. Yeah, Haylee is messed up.. she shouldn't do the things she does, but.. damn, calling an innocent baby who can't speak or do anything yet, ugly... :tu:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
toastedalmond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toastedalmond »

She has been pretty silent , I’m sure there will be a “life update” video soon

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

toastedalmond wrote:She has been pretty silent , I’m sure there will be a “life update” video soon

Looks like she unfollowed Dann on instagram. Like a week ago on her ADULT tik tok live she was answering lots of questions about her sex life with him though and ignored any questions about if they were together or what she meant about coexisting with him. So I have no idea.

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

jellybean wrote:
toastedalmond wrote:She has been pretty silent , I’m sure there will be a “life update” video soon

Looks like she unfollowed Dann on instagram. Like a week ago on her ADULT tik tok live she was answering lots of questions about her sex life with him though and ignored any questions about if they were together or what she meant about coexisting with him. So I have no idea.

Ohh my god so slightly not related until the end but there’s a YouTuber called mylittlefamily. She was with the baby daddy but would always comment that she didn’t love him, and was only with him cause he was her kids dad. He didn’t know what her channel was so he couldn’t see these comments.

But imagine if Hayley didn’t tell dann they were over omg so these comments about it would be news to him

GimmedoughnitsIneed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GimmedoughnitsIneed »

Looks like she is again following him on insta.
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

Does anyone know whats up with Hazzels real dad? Albert or whatever his name is. Im assuming he doesnt seen Hazzel but i dont think hayley has ever mentioned it.

Was there another guy between Albert and Randy?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Albert signed away his rights. So I don't think he will ever see Hazzel again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

lizpuff2006 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:03 am Albert signed away his rights. So I don't think he will ever see Hazzel again.

Poor Hazzel. She seems like a really sweet kid.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Haylee tried to commit suicide on July 3rd and got put in a psych ward for 4 days (3rd night was voluntary she said).

Haylee, i think I speak for everyone when I say this. But if you read this, I’m so incredibly glad you were okay and have gotten the help you needed.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

toastedalmond wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:41 am She has been pretty silent , I’m sure there will be a “life update” video soon

You called it! Her new video is up ;)
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Dirtknower2020 wrote:
mayhemmomof5 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:37 pm
Dirtknower2020 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:10 am Wow seriously i wish i had found this site back when they were dating in 2017/2018. She terminated their pregnancy at some point in the spring of 2018. She was so uncomfortable to be around the handful of times she was over at his and just hid in his room like a teenager/didn’t even say hi or introduce herself. She was full of red flags. They met at home depot so she was cheating on Randy with both my friend and dan at the same time eventually . I could have saved him a ton of heartache had i found this earlier but he asked me not to watch her YouTube n I honored that until dan called him on New Years in 2019 asking if haylee was fucking him. Haylee promptly ghosted him for three days and then lied and said her phone was dead. My friend’s thick and haylees a great liar, so they got back together a few times. When he found out she was pregnant he lost it and still is hurt from it. Reading 28 pages of posts feels like closing a crazy chapter with this dumb bitch haunting his life. Her lies literally blow my mind and i don’t know how she sleeps at night.

[/quote
Your friend has never asked for a DNA test?
I actually talked to him about it today and mentioned what I found on here. He’s now wondering if that pregnancy was dan’s as well. He didn’t know she was cheating on him until dan called him New Years 2019

They baby looks like dan unfortunately

GimmedoughnitsIneed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GimmedoughnitsIneed »

I am so happy she is alright. I can feel her pain but she has two little ones to take care of and I am glad she is getting the help she needs to sort her mental health.
I actually respect her for opening up about this and seeking the help she needs.
Haylee if by chance you read here, I am happy you are ok and sending you love <3
nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicolefrost »

I feel for her. Post partum depression and depression in general is so hard to talk about I’m glad she opened up about it and I can tell it was genuine in her video. I am so glad she got the help she needs and is still here for her kids

emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

I'm so glad she is ok and still here

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

I feel for her. I'm glad she's getting the help she needs. I'm also glad she made the video, she did seem very genuine.

I really hope Hazzle is okay. I wonder where Hazzle was during her hospital stay. I feel like she's on the cusp of being old enough to know what was going on. Hazzle could probably really use someone to talk to as well.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think Hazzel went to haylees dad. Dann would never watch her

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I am sad for Haylee that she felt the only solution to her troubles was suicide. And she says she is getting help. But I am skeptical. Haylee always talks a good game; she seems mature and calm on the vlogs. Then we find out the reality of her life is it's a complete shit storm. Haylee is a severely mentally ill person and I fear for Hazzel and Sterling.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

olemama wrote:I am sad for Haylee that she felt the only solution to her troubles was suicide. And she says she is getting help. But I am skeptical. Haylee always talks a good game; she seems mature and calm on the vlogs. Then we find out the reality of her life is it's a complete shit storm. Haylee is a severely mentally ill person and I fear for Hazzel and Sterling.
I agree on being skeptical, I wish the best for her but am at the point where I'm not very quick to believe her, especially about her own behavior. I can't imagine what's going on in Dan's mind, whether they're together or not that's his son's mom. And as traumatic as it would be for anyone, if someone found her I really hope it was him and not Hazzel.

She's obviously very unwell and has so much she needs to properly deal with, I would honestly hope for a more long term treatment center instead of just a few nights in a basic stabilization unit. She could send Hazzel to her parents and check into a rehab to be able to really unpack those issues, start healing and lay a much more solid foundation to be the best version of herself that she wants to be.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”