HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Nisey wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:25 pm I’m so confused. I went to go on her insta and I was blocked? I’ve never commented on anything and I’m actually a haylee fan so idk what I could’ve done to get blocked? It was so random. I’ve never hated on her or anything. Weird.
You were blocked because you never comment and she removes inactive followers. To me, it shows that she doesn't actually give a shit about her followers/subscribers since she's just ready to block you in a heartbeat for no reason. It's so rude tbh
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Wow she really has her young child with a dumbbell on Instagram? How brainless could she be
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:19 pm Wow she really has her young child with a dumbbell on Instagram? How brainless could she be
AND she put his highchair next to a glass flower pot, so of course he ended up knocking it over, shattering the glass and ruining her plant. Was she not watching him?
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Tbh I feel like both Haylee and Dustin's mom are in the wrong.

I don't blame Dustin's mom for not being friendly with Haylee anymore. Haylee's the one that aired a bunch of dirty laundry out there and pretty much accused her of cheating with Dann. Personally, if someone said that they found pictures of me in their boyfriend's phone "pussy spread and everything", I wouldn't want to talk to them either. And Haylee sitting here still talking shit about her online! Haylee needs to stop playing the victim. If she would've left Dann sooner and kept her and other peoples' personal business off of social media, she wouldn't be in this situation.

Now Dustin's mom is honestly weird. Why is she dropping Dustin off at Haylee's when she won't even talk to her? What is going on there and why can't see find another babysitter/take him to daycare? I'm guessing this is her way of taking advantage of Haylee, knowing that she's a doormat and will just watch Dustin anyways but who knows.

Also, if she's really that worried about money, then she needs to get a job. Her parents or one of her 10 million siblings can watch Hazzel and Sterling while she goes to work. Or, she just needs to stop blowing money at Target every week. It's obvious that she needs money and is struggling to pay her bills. She needs to get off her ass and do something about it.
CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CooperFairbanks »

This girl is an absolute mess.

Are she and Dann together? Her insta bio says that she's a single mother, but she talks as though they are together...

Also, has she ever really had a job? She needs to get off her bum and get a job. She's 25. Her son is, what, over a year old? He's more than old enough to go to childcare or be looked after by someone else. She can't continue to delay working based on his age, while she complains about not being able to make ends meet.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

CooperFairbanks wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:38 pm This girl is an absolute mess.

Are she and Dann together? Her insta bio says that she's a single mother, but she talks as though they are together...

Also, has she ever really had a job? She needs to get off her bum and get a job. She's 25. Her son is, what, over a year old? He's more than old enough to go to childcare or be looked after by someone else. She can't continue to delay working based on his age, while she complains about not being able to make ends meet.
So she claims she's a single mom, and her and Dann just live together and co-parent, but they still do everything together and act like a couple so who even knows.

I think she worked at Home Depot/Lowes? when Hazzel was younger, and she also waitressed at a strip club for a little bit to pay off her debt, but I don't think she's had a job in over 2 years at this point, and she seems to spend way beyond her means. I feel like she is just making excuses at this point because she's lazy and just wants to mooch off of Dann. I don't even think she has a college degree to fall back on.
GG_Aussie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GG_Aussie »

The little bio she puts on her YouTube videos says they are together. I went and looked while I was watching the video today.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

GG_Aussie wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm

The little bio she puts on her YouTube videos says they are together. I went and looked while I was watching the video today.
That bio is on all of her videos and its from a while ago. She just hasn't changed it.
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

She worked alot of hours at home depot or Lowes when she was with randy, she was away from hazzel more than she was with her. She waitresses and worked as a dog groomer before having sterling.
blabli2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blabli2 »

Isnt it weird that Dann has very "successful" discussions with the ex while she doesn't want to talk to Haylee? I would ha e clarified whether or not there was an affair to clear out myself off the situation? Her behaviour is weird to me.
Sleepykitty11

Unread post by Sleepykitty11 »

blabli2 wrote:Isnt it weird that Dann has very "successful" discussions with the ex while she doesn't want to talk to Haylee? I would ha e clarified whether or not there was an affair to clear out myself off the situation? Her behaviour is weird to me.
To be honest Dann and her ex probably make fun of Haylee and laugh about what he is going to tell her or what they do to her, if Dann agreed and his ex agreed like Haylee said then she would be getting paid Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What did haylee mention about dann and his ex having successful discussions? Maybe I’m just stupid but I have no idea what that means
blabli2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blabli2 »

Well, successful meaning that Haylee wanted to get paid, so Dann spoke with his ex and they reached an agreement. Haylee wasn't there. Haylee wanted to set the price, so Dann spoke with his ex again and said it went ok and she would get paid the amount sje asked for thought she hasnt yet. I call that a successful conversation.. Cause something comes out of it no?
GG_Aussie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GG_Aussie »

She making out that demons or something have scratched her back 🙄
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lol it’s prob she and dann in the bed. We all know they like it rough and you know they’re both still sleeping together regardless of their relationship status
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I was bored today and watched her update video. It’s been mentioned here but WTF is wrong with haylee? I may be in the minority but the instead she said she saw her “pussy lips spread” on Dann’s phone I would have lost any respect for her. Now is it right for dustins mom just to drop him off unannounced? Absolutely not. Then again it could be haylee stretching the truth. I wouldn’t put it past her.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:14 pm I was bored today and watched her update video. It’s been mentioned here but WTF is wrong with haylee? I may be in the minority but the instead she said she saw her “pussy lips spread” on Dann’s phone I would have lost any respect for her. Now is it right for dustins mom just to drop him off unannounced? Absolutely not. Then again it could be haylee stretching the truth. I wouldn’t put it past her.
Exactly. And like I said, I don't blame Dustin's mom for being pissed at Haylee, even though what she's doing isn't right either. They're both just acting so childish at this point. And I get that Haylee reached out to her and tried to talk to her about it, but she still should've known better than to post stuff like that online in the first place. But she obviously hasn't learned her lesson if she's still talking shit about her on yt, which probably just made things worse.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think the only reason she posts things involving Dustins mom is to have people trash talk her. Haylee is clearly insecure in herself and it probably makes her happy to see people speaking badly of her. When is she going to learn that you don’t have to announce and share everything?? She has no sense of privacy. Also I know how she said she was going to post more on her adult Instagram and content and she’s done absolutely nothing with that. That’s the only reason I follow her other account.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:11 am I think the only reason she posts things involving Dustins mom is to have people trash talk her. Haylee is clearly insecure in herself and it probably makes her happy to see people speaking badly of her. When is she going to learn that you don’t have to announce and share everything?? She has no sense of privacy. Also I know how she said she was going to post more on her adult Instagram and content and she’s done absolutely nothing with that. That’s the only reason I follow her other account.
Oh yeah, I remember her saying that she has a humiliation kink, so that makes sense. I think she also just wants sympathy because thats just something that a lot of these "influencers" (using that term lightly) crave. And when she shared the shit going on with dustin's mom, she got much more sympathy than anything else. Overall, she just wants attention in anyway that she can get it. It's a sad way to live.
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

sadasfuck wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:03 pm
Maxxinsta96 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:14 pm I was bored today and watched her update video. It’s been mentioned here but WTF is wrong with haylee? I may be in the minority but the instead she said she saw her “pussy lips spread” on Dann’s phone I would have lost any respect for her. Now is it right for dustins mom just to drop him off unannounced? Absolutely not. Then again it could be haylee stretching the truth. I wouldn’t put it past her.
Exactly. And like I said, I don't blame Dustin's mom for being pissed at Haylee, even though what she's doing isn't right either. They're both just acting so childish at this point. And I get that Haylee reached out to her and tried to talk to her about it, but she still should've known better than to post stuff like that online in the first place. But she obviously hasn't learned her lesson if she's still talking shit about her on yt, which probably just made things worse.
She better hope that Dustin's mother doesn't read the comment section of her update video because if the past things she has said about her online didn't make things worse, claiming that she is raising Dustin and his mother only has him on Tuesdays and every other Sunday and ending her comment with 'don’t tell me about what I have & don’t have the right to do' (which seemed to be a message to Dustin's mother because the person she was replying too was critical of the mother\on Haylee's side), definitely will.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”