HayleeAndBaby Part 1

Locked
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:56 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HayleeAndBaby Part 1

Post by mommyandmal » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:21 am

What do yall think about her?
User avatar
amberloo
Informer
Informer
Posts: 292
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:27 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by amberloo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:59 am

Even though she is really young I really like her, she seems like she is one of the few that will actually try to do better in the future and not keep popping kids out. Hazzel has Torticollis so Haylee has been doing the exercises with her, I can already see a huge improvement just from the pictures/videos, she's definitely one of my favorites from the younger teen moms. <3
I had fun once, it was awful.
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:56 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by mommyandmal » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 am

Agreed I think she is cute and responsible
TheBigAndTheBad

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TheBigAndTheBad » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:41 pm

At first I didnt like her, so i unsubscribed, later down the road i found her again, then re-subscribed. I unsubscribed cuz i felt she was very immature, But I can tell she has grown up ALOT and is an amazing mom to Hazzel. I love watching her videos and adore Hazzel. Haylee is beautiful and I can she her doing just fine in the future. she is one of my top fave mommies! :love2: :HK:
TheBigAndTheBad

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TheBigAndTheBad » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:13 pm

She has a very bubbly personality and always trys to do whats best i think shes a great mommy and really does care about her daughter! and i love Hazzel she so beautiful and looks so much like her dad. and i love how haylee left things in the past in her realtionship just so hazzel wont have a broken family shes a very stong girl with a big heart!
User avatar
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TrollingTubeYou » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm sorry but "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel not hay-zel like she wants it to be.

That poor girl is going to have to correct people left and right about the pronunciation of her name cause her mom is an idiot.
User avatar
bunnysalad
Informer
Informer
Posts: 499
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 456 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by bunnysalad » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:17 pm

TrollingTubeYou wrote:I'm sorry but "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel not hay-zel like she wants it to be.

That poor girl is going to have to correct people left and right about the pronunciation of her name cause her mom is an idiot.
I beg to differ...I saw the name before ever hearing it and thought Hazzel. like Hazel.
Image
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
User avatar
konigmatt
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 am
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by konigmatt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:20 pm

bunnysalad wrote:
TrollingTubeYou wrote:I'm sorry but "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel not hay-zel like she wants it to be.

That poor girl is going to have to correct people left and right about the pronunciation of her name cause her mom is an idiot.
I beg to differ...I saw the name before ever hearing it and thought Hazzel. like Hazel.
That's nice for you, but phonetically, Hazzel says HA (as in hat)-zel.
Image
User avatar
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TrollingTubeYou » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:25 pm

maybe its because I'm hispanic, and to us hispanics the name "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel in English & Spanish.

it is also a guys name.
Guest

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:45 pm

My parents gave me a name that 10 out of 10 people mispronounce the first time, every time. It's annoying more than anything, I don't think they're idiots.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1460
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by MakeupGirly » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:37 am

To me, the name would be pronounced like Dazzle. I think she should have just kept the name Hazel. One of my pet peeves is when people take nice names and try and make them ''yuneeq''. Otherwise, I do think she is a good Mother to Hazzel. Before she had her she was on the wrong path, smoking marijuana and drinking. Now she has left that all behind, even her friends because she's grown up and is concentrating on her baby. I don't think she will have another baby any time soon since her uterus fell out a couple of times the last time.
Image
TheBigAndTheBad

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TheBigAndTheBad » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:35 pm

TrollingTubeYou wrote:I'm sorry but "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel not hay-zel like she wants it to be.

That poor girl is going to have to correct people left and right about the pronunciation of her name cause her mom is an idiot.
your an idiot! haylee added the extra z because some one in her family died that was named "hazzel" ur just a c*nt.
User avatar
Cosima
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by Cosima » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 pm

TheBigAndTheBad wrote:your an idiot!
Image
Guest

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:36 pm

Back in the 1800s girls had babies at 14. Now a days if your 16 or 17 and have a baby your a whore. Yes you didn't live long back then, but how do you know how long I would live for? how long any of us would live for? I could die when I'm 24, due to my liver failure. I could die tomorrow from a gun shot at the mall. I'm Happy I had Hazzel to live on if I die young. can you see the future? No. Then shut up(: I'm happy my life went this way. ♥ If your not gonna be happy with me then just go away Once I hit block I will never hear from you again. So live your sad life some were else! (: ♥

^ The above was posted on her Facebook Fanpage. The comments that followed we're equally as ridiculous.

What was socially acceptable back in the 1800s is hardly acceptable now. So it's better to have a baby young because you might die? All I got from that is you want to be selfish and leave your daughter without a Mother just so you can have a 'legacy' so to speak. THIS is why kids shouldn't have kids.
TaylorKnows

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TaylorKnows » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:49 pm

I'm sorry, she spelt Hazel wrong. I get to each their own but that is so trashy...

I watched a few of her videos and she seems like a good mommy, but I haven't seen enough to say "Wow she's great" or "Wow she's awful". In the end, I do have respect for her for apologizing for making the hate video about Alyssa.
TheBigAndTheBad

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TheBigAndTheBad » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:06 pm

TrollingTubeYou wrote:I'm sorry but "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel not hay-zel like she wants it to be.

That poor girl is going to have to correct people left and right about the pronunciation of her name cause her mom is an idiot.
Hazzel Has 2 z's In her name because my great grandmas Name was spelt the same. I have never once had to correct ANYONE on her name. its common sense. :love2:
TaylorKnows

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TaylorKnows » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:07 pm

You haven't yet, but you might. And someone might tease her for how it's spelt when she gets older.
Guest

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:13 pm

TaylorKnows wrote:You haven't yet, but you might. And someone might tease her for how it's spelt when she gets older.
Okay, okay. This is the one time I have to disagree. My name is not one you see... ever and most everyone mispronounces it. I don't hate my parents, think they're stupid or get teased for it. Honestly the thing I see pointed out the most in this thread is the spelling of her name. If that's all that's being pointed out as wrong than I think she's doing a better job than most even if I don't agree with everything she says or does.
TheBigAndTheBad

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TheBigAndTheBad » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:17 pm

nrsunshine wrote:Back in the 1800s girls had babies at 14. Now a days if your 16 or 17 and have a baby your a whore. Yes you didn't live long back then, but how do you know how long I would live for? how long any of us would live for? I could die when I'm 24, due to my liver failure. I could die tomorrow from a gun shot at the mall. I'm Happy I had Hazzel to live on if I die young. can you see the future? No. Then shut up(: I'm happy my life went this way. ♥ If your not gonna be happy with me then just go away Once I hit block I will never hear from you again. So live your sad life some were else! (: ♥

^ The above was posted on her Facebook Fanpage. The comments that followed we're equally as ridiculous.

What was socially acceptable back in the 1800s is hardly acceptable now. So it's better to have a baby young because you might die? All I got from that is you want to be selfish and leave your daughter without a Mother just so you can have a 'legacy' so to speak. THIS is why kids shouldn't have kids.

Wow, hold on just one second! If you don't like me why would you like my fan page? the people I don't like I stay away from them, it starts un-needed drama. I'm guessing your older because "kids shouldn't have kids" so why are you wasting your time sitting behind your username being COMPLETLY rude, when you could be doing something useful. EVERYONE dies. my mom died when I was 15, my step moms dad died when she was 3, I almost died when I I had her. I was getting at you could die at ANY AGE, I am sorry you got the wrong message(:
TaylorKnows

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TaylorKnows » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 pm

I only stand up for these things because I have initials that I get teased for constantly and I always wonder why the hell my parents didn't think. And I know people that got names that were either extremely out there or spelt differently and they've been teased for it or hate their parents for it. I'm not saying Hazzel will most definitely be the same, but it's possible. But I realize I now may have came off sort of rude, so I apologize.
TaylorKnows

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TaylorKnows » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:20 pm

HayleeAndBaby wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:Back in the 1800s girls had babies at 14. Now a days if your 16 or 17 and have a baby your a whore. Yes you didn't live long back then, but how do you know how long I would live for? how long any of us would live for? I could die when I'm 24, due to my liver failure. I could die tomorrow from a gun shot at the mall. I'm Happy I had Hazzel to live on if I die young. can you see the future? No. Then shut up(: I'm happy my life went this way. ♥ If your not gonna be happy with me then just go away Once I hit block I will never hear from you again. So live your sad life some were else! (: ♥

^ The above was posted on her Facebook Fanpage. The comments that followed we're equally as ridiculous.

What was socially acceptable back in the 1800s is hardly acceptable now. So it's better to have a baby young because you might die? All I got from that is you want to be selfish and leave your daughter without a Mother just so you can have a 'legacy' so to speak. THIS is why kids shouldn't have kids.

Wow, hold on just one second! If you don't like me why would you like my fan page? the people I don't like I stay away from them, it starts un-needed drama. I'm guessing your older because "kids shouldn't have kids" so why are you wasting your time sitting behind your username being COMPLETLY rude, when you could be doing something useful. EVERYONE dies. my mom died when I was 15, my step moms dad died when she was 3, I almost died when I I had her. I was getting at you could die at ANY AGE, I am sorry you got the wrong message(:
Haylee, if I can say something I've learned (I haven't had a thread made of me and I may not have been on here long but this is what I see), you need to let these people vent. They don't go on your pages and say it to you, they come on here to rant about them. Let us rant and go on your way. I'm sure you have better things to do.
Guest

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:22 pm

HayleeAndBaby wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:Back in the 1800s girls had babies at 14. Now a days if your 16 or 17 and have a baby your a whore. Yes you didn't live long back then, but how do you know how long I would live for? how long any of us would live for? I could die when I'm 24, due to my liver failure. I could die tomorrow from a gun shot at the mall. I'm Happy I had Hazzel to live on if I die young. can you see the future? No. Then shut up(: I'm happy my life went this way. ♥ If your not gonna be happy with me then just go away Once I hit block I will never hear from you again. So live your sad life some were else! (: ♥

^ The above was posted on her Facebook Fanpage. The comments that followed we're equally as ridiculous.

What was socially acceptable back in the 1800s is hardly acceptable now. So it's better to have a baby young because you might die? All I got from that is you want to be selfish and leave your daughter without a Mother just so you can have a 'legacy' so to speak. THIS is why kids shouldn't have kids.

Wow, hold on just one second! If you don't like me why would you like my fan page? the people I don't like I stay away from them, it starts un-needed drama. I'm guessing your older because "kids shouldn't have kids" so why are you wasting your time sitting behind your username being COMPLETLY rude, when you could be doing something useful. EVERYONE dies. my mom died when I was 15, my step moms dad died when she was 3, I almost died when I I had her. I was getting at you could die at ANY AGE, I am sorry you got the wrong message(:
Actually, that is probably the only thing you have said or done that I disagree with. For the most part I actually like you and think you appear to be a very good Mother. Just because my opinion is something that you don't like doesn't mean I'm rude or have nothing going on in my life, just like you coming here a responding doesn't mean anything other than you want things to be set straight.
User avatar
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TrollingTubeYou » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:52 pm

TheBigAndTheBad wrote:
TrollingTubeYou wrote:I'm sorry but "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel not hay-zel like she wants it to be.

That poor girl is going to have to correct people left and right about the pronunciation of her name cause her mom is an idiot.
your an idiot! haylee added the extra z because some one in her family died that was named "hazzel" ur just a c*nt.
lmao.

You get a pat on the back for effort.
Run along now, child.
TaylorKnows

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TaylorKnows » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:05 pm

TheBigAndTheBad wrote:
TrollingTubeYou wrote:I'm sorry but "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel not hay-zel like she wants it to be.

That poor girl is going to have to correct people left and right about the pronunciation of her name cause her mom is an idiot.
your an idiot! haylee added the extra z because some one in her family died that was named "hazzel" ur just a c*nt.
I'm a c*nt? Eh...I don't think I am one as much as that I have one. You're real classy, btw.
TaylorKnows

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Post by TaylorKnows » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:13 pm

She made a video over the name thing. Because her explaining it on here wasn't enough....
Locked

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests