What do yall think about her?
amberloo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Unread post by amberloo »

Even though she is really young I really like her, she seems like she is one of the few that will actually try to do better in the future and not keep popping kids out. Hazzel has Torticollis so Haylee has been doing the exercises with her, I can already see a huge improvement just from the pictures/videos, she's definitely one of my favorites from the younger teen moms. <3
I had fun once, it was awful.
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

Agreed I think she is cute and responsible
TheBigAndTheBad

Unread post by TheBigAndTheBad »

At first I didnt like her, so i unsubscribed, later down the road i found her again, then re-subscribed. I unsubscribed cuz i felt she was very immature, But I can tell she has grown up ALOT and is an amazing mom to Hazzel. I love watching her videos and adore Hazzel. Haylee is beautiful and I can she her doing just fine in the future. she is one of my top fave mommies! :love2: :HK:
TheBigAndTheBad

She has a very bubbly personality and always trys to do whats best i think shes a great mommy and really does care about her daughter! and i love Hazzel she so beautiful and looks so much like her dad. and i love how haylee left things in the past in her realtionship just so hazzel wont have a broken family shes a very stong girl with a big heart!
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TrollingTubeYou »

I'm sorry but "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel not hay-zel like she wants it to be.

That poor girl is going to have to correct people left and right about the pronunciation of her name cause her mom is an idiot.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

TrollingTubeYou wrote:I'm sorry but "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel not hay-zel like she wants it to be.

That poor girl is going to have to correct people left and right about the pronunciation of her name cause her mom is an idiot.
I beg to differ...I saw the name before ever hearing it and thought Hazzel. like Hazel.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
konigmatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by konigmatt »

bunnysalad wrote:
TrollingTubeYou wrote:I'm sorry but "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel not hay-zel like she wants it to be.

I beg to differ...I saw the name before ever hearing it and thought Hazzel. like Hazel.
That's nice for you, but phonetically, Hazzel says HA (as in hat)-zel.
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TrollingTubeYou »

maybe its because I'm hispanic, and to us hispanics the name "Hazzel" is pronounced huh-zel in English & Spanish.

it is also a guys name.

Unread post by Guest »

My parents gave me a name that 10 out of 10 people mispronounce the first time, every time. It's annoying more than anything, I don't think they're idiots.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

To me, the name would be pronounced like Dazzle. I think she should have just kept the name Hazel. One of my pet peeves is when people take nice names and try and make them ''yuneeq''. Otherwise, I do think she is a good Mother to Hazzel. Before she had her she was on the wrong path, smoking marijuana and drinking. Now she has left that all behind, even her friends because she's grown up and is concentrating on her baby. I don't think she will have another baby any time soon since her uterus fell out a couple of times the last time.
TheBigAndTheBad

your an idiot! haylee added the extra z because some one in her family died that was named "hazzel" ur just a cunt.
Cosima
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cosima »

TheBigAndTheBad wrote:your an idiot!

Unread post by Guest »

Back in the 1800s girls had babies at 14. Now a days if your 16 or 17 and have a baby your a whore. Yes you didn't live long back then, but how do you know how long I would live for? how long any of us would live for? I could die when I'm 24, due to my liver failure. I could die tomorrow from a gun shot at the mall. I'm Happy I had Hazzel to live on if I die young. can you see the future? No. Then shut up(: I'm happy my life went this way. ♥ If your not gonna be happy with me then just go away Once I hit block I will never hear from you again. So live your sad life some were else! (: ♥

^ The above was posted on her Facebook Fanpage. The comments that followed we're equally as ridiculous.

What was socially acceptable back in the 1800s is hardly acceptable now. So it's better to have a baby young because you might die? All I got from that is you want to be selfish and leave your daughter without a Mother just so you can have a 'legacy' so to speak. THIS is why kids shouldn't have kids.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'm sorry, she spelt Hazel wrong. I get to each their own but that is so trashy...

I watched a few of her videos and she seems like a good mommy, but I haven't seen enough to say "Wow she's great" or "Wow she's awful". In the end, I do have respect for her for apologizing for making the hate video about Alyssa.
TheBigAndTheBad

Hazzel Has 2 z's In her name because my great grandmas Name was spelt the same. I have never once had to correct ANYONE on her name. its common sense. :love2:
TaylorKnows

You haven't yet, but you might. And someone might tease her for how it's spelt when she gets older.

Unread post by Guest »

TaylorKnows wrote:You haven't yet, but you might. And someone might tease her for how it's spelt when she gets older.
Okay, okay. This is the one time I have to disagree. My name is not one you see... ever and most everyone mispronounces it. I don't hate my parents, think they're stupid or get teased for it. Honestly the thing I see pointed out the most in this thread is the spelling of her name. If that's all that's being pointed out as wrong than I think she's doing a better job than most even if I don't agree with everything she says or does.
TheBigAndTheBad

nrsunshine wrote:Back in the 1800s girls had babies at 14. Now a days if your 16 or 17 and have a baby your a whore. Yes you didn't live long back then, but how do you know how long I would live for? how long any of us would live for? I could die when I'm 24, due to my liver failure. I could die tomorrow from a gun shot at the mall. I'm Happy I had Hazzel to live on if I die young. can you see the future? No. Then shut up(: I'm happy my life went this way. ♥ If your not gonna be happy with me then just go away Once I hit block I will never hear from you again. So live your sad life some were else! (: ♥

^ The above was posted on her Facebook Fanpage. The comments that followed we're equally as ridiculous.

What was socially acceptable back in the 1800s is hardly acceptable now. So it's better to have a baby young because you might die? All I got from that is you want to be selfish and leave your daughter without a Mother just so you can have a 'legacy' so to speak. THIS is why kids shouldn't have kids.

Wow, hold on just one second! If you don't like me why would you like my fan page? the people I don't like I stay away from them, it starts un-needed drama. I'm guessing your older because "kids shouldn't have kids" so why are you wasting your time sitting behind your username being COMPLETLY rude, when you could be doing something useful. EVERYONE dies. my mom died when I was 15, my step moms dad died when she was 3, I almost died when I I had her. I was getting at you could die at ANY AGE, I am sorry you got the wrong message(:
TaylorKnows

I only stand up for these things because I have initials that I get teased for constantly and I always wonder why the hell my parents didn't think. And I know people that got names that were either extremely out there or spelt differently and they've been teased for it or hate their parents for it. I'm not saying Hazzel will most definitely be the same, but it's possible. But I realize I now may have came off sort of rude, so I apologize.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”