HayleeAndBaby Part 1

missmsg
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby Part 1

Unread post by missmsg »

Yeah she's pretty boring, but I like her. She doesn't put on a show or anything, she's very real and it shows. Plus, I think she's one of the best YT moms out there. She seems very genuine, unlike basically most out there. Randy though, I don't know he weirds me out. He seems too good to be true, there's just something I've never quite liked about him.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

missmsg wrote:Yeah she's pretty boring, but I like her. She doesn't put on a show or anything, she's very real and it shows. Plus, I think she's one of the best YT moms out there. She seems very genuine, unlike basically most out there. Randy though, I don't know he weirds me out. He seems too good to be true, there's just something I've never quite liked about him.
That's true I would rather her be boring and genuine than fake like some of them. Randy creeps me out too. His interactions with Hazzel are odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

Lovehound11 wrote:
missmsg wrote:Yeah she's pretty boring, but I like her. She doesn't put on a show or anything, she's very real and it shows. Plus, I think she's one of the best YT moms out there. She seems very genuine, unlike basically most out there. Randy though, I don't know he weirds me out. He seems too good to be true, there's just something I've never quite liked about him.
That's true I would rather her be boring and genuine than fake like some of them. Randy creeps me out too. His interactions with Hazzel are odd

Yup, same here. And yeah, that's what creeps me out about Randy too. He sounds genuine on the phone calls with her, but when the camera is on he gives off some weird creepy vibes
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I agree. Randy does seem a little weird. Maybe he's still getting used to being a father figure to Hazzel or maybe he doesn't like the camera all that much? Who knows.

nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

He's too nice, like there's some conflict in every relationship and with Randy we see none, idk it bothers me too.

missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

Yeah, there's something, I don't know what exactly. But I'm just waiting for it lol
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

When do we think they will get engaged? I'm thinking by then end of 2016

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/17 ... 852e33.jpg[/img] Randy's choice of words is absolutely disgusting, I have no idea why I follow him on Instagram. You would think with Haylee's following he would clean up his language a little. Makes me wonder how Haylee talks off camera.

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I honestly find him so controlling. A few videos back someone left a comment saying that they had tried to follow her on IG but she never approved their request, and Haylee replied saying she doesn't accept request from people with no profile pics or from GUYS?
And it just seems to me like Randy is one of the guys that doesn't allow his gf to have any guy friends on social media.

:love2:
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

alym0326 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/17 ... 852e33.jpg[/img] Randy's choice of words is absolutely disgusting, I have no idea why I follow him on Instagram. You would think with Haylee's following he would clean up his language a little. Makes me wonder how Haylee talks off camera.

I think that's his friend saying all that stuff. He's the blue

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I doubt she talks like that, you can't hold how he talks to his buddies against her lol. Yea he's dumb for sharing that but it doesn't mean she talks like that
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

hwarner wrote:
alym0326 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/17 ... 852e33.jpg[/img] Randy's choice of words is absolutely disgusting, I have no idea why I follow him on Instagram. You would think with Haylee's following he would clean up his language a little. Makes me wonder how Haylee talks off camera.

I think that's his friend saying all that stuff. He's the blue

I think it's the friend. He has him under "Nate" and the blue has an "N" initial.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Am I the only person who gets a creepy vibe from Randy? Haylee isn't as bad, but the way they talk sometimes especially to Hazzel makes me uncomfortable. Randy really gives me the creeps though, plus they both look like children playing house. I just had to come clean and say it. I stopped following her on IG and hardly watch her videos anymore because of it.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

hey girl hey007 wrote:Am I the only person who gets a creepy vibe from Randy? Haylee isn't as bad, but the way they talk sometimes especially to Hazzel makes me uncomfortable. Randy really gives me the creeps though, plus they both look like children playing house. I just had to come clean and say it. I stopped following her on IG and hardly watch her videos anymore because of it.
Nope he's extremely creepy

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

She keeps saying on Twitter that she'll follow anyone back who retweets her last tweet...

Who the hell does that? Maybe I'm just OLD.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

zipadeedodah wrote:She keeps saying on Twitter that she'll follow anyone back who retweets her last tweet...

Who the hell does that? Maybe I'm just OLD.

She has the habit of posting screen shots of her newest video on YouTube reminding everyone to go watch then she will delete it I guess she just wants more of a following
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lovehound11 wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:Am I the only person who gets a creepy vibe from Randy? Haylee isn't as bad, but the way they talk sometimes especially to Hazzel makes me uncomfortable. Randy really gives me the creeps though, plus they both look like children playing house. I just had to come clean and say it. I stopped following her on IG and hardly watch her videos anymore because of it.
Nope he's extremely creepy

Oh thank god! I don't see anything attractive, I feel like she is the type to settle though. His creepiness puts me off, I'm either rolling my eyes of skipping over when he's in the frame. I wish she would do things without him, I feel like she's constantly waiting on him to do things with her.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

So she really is doing daily vlogs now... I honestly can't see her getting many more subscribers, her daily vlogs are so boring. And I really hope she doesn't quit her job to do YouTube full-time.

:love2:
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She surprised Hazzel with the library, you would have thought she was surprising with her with going to Disney world

Why doesn't she put her in preschool ?

She seems too dependent on Randy, that could be bad. Idk what she sees in him he seems controlling

I think she tries to act like Britney sometimes. OMG you haven't been to target in soooo long?! Cool.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

New blog. Hazzel gets a cake pop. Show me a YouTuber who doesn't get their kid a cake pop. Why do they all think it's the coolest thing ever to get them one we get it everyone goes to starbucks

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”