amberloo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby

Unread post by amberloo »

4EverLoved wrote:
ShilohAndMommy wrote:I highly doubt it, too. And if your "sister" is 15...she has better grammar than you.
wow you are bitchy ill post on our fanpage. then unlike it ur a very rude person.
Prepare yourself, Sara. She's going to unlike your page, your feelings must be so hurt. :boohoo:
I had fun once, it was awful.

Unread post by Guest »

amberloo wrote:
4EverLoved wrote:
ShilohAndMommy wrote:I highly doubt it, too. And if your "sister" is 15...she has better grammar than you.
wow you are bitchy ill post on our fanpage. then unlike it ur a very rude person.
Prepare yourself, Sara. She's going to unlike your page, your feelings must be so hurt. :boohoo:
She did make a post on there.
TheBigAndTheBad

Unread post by TheBigAndTheBad »

amberloo wrote:
4EverLoved wrote:
she needs to grow up more. bring a baby into this life and all she does is bitch? get off your high horse honey
TheBigAndTheBad

Unread post by TheBigAndTheBad »

Well I'm not seeing any bad comments on Haylee so that's an up side! I love the way she spelt her name, it has true deep meaning. not just because she liked the name!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Its spelled after a little known greek mythology story where a child of Zeus was called Hazzel that Haylee and Albert talked about in class when they were first going out ( she talks about it in her video ). I picked it up as pronounced Hazel straight away, I don't know why people are irked by it. I think its a bit more original. It could be much worse if people are really that irked by it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

At least she didn't give her some crazy name like Apple or something, no offence to anyone if you have named your kid Apple. lol
I've never liked the name Hazel/Hazzel but everyone has their own taste in names, I think it fits her very well and she actually makes me like it more because she's so adorable.
privateeye

Unread post by privateeye »

Yes she explained hazzals name in the video she was suppose to be a Greek goddess that's why she spelled her name with 2 zs but that's not correct there was a Greek goddess name hazel but spelled with 1 z then she said shw has never been on this site and the girl posting on here is a fake but they both say people on here are just bullies that sit behind a computer screen hummm....now who's talking like the fake
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TrollingTubeYou »

There is NO greek goddess named "Hazzel."

she needs to accept the fact that she spelled her daughters name a ghetto way, she might as well have spelled it "Ghuhzell"

haha.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I think someone is just butt hurt that there are people that don't like the name. Hazel would be the correct spelling. I am not a fan of kreeatyv spellings to make a name "unique". Disliking someone's name choice doesn't make you a bully.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I tried to look up the story she was talking about, but there is nothing about it online.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'm sorry that I said something about her baby's name but there was no need to lie about it. Just say you liked it and people need to get used to it. I like a very out there name for a baby and only my mom and dad like it, no one else. But I give the real reason why I love it, not a made up one.
TaylorKnows

This is the Hazel she is referencing:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazel_Levesque
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well all I can say about Haylee is that she's quite mature for a teen and took up a responsibility that most teens do but leave it to the parents where she is one of Hazzel's main carers as well as Albert and they come in with the money. In the beginning her dad was helping her out ( she has a video to explain about it ) but she has given all the money back since she doesn't need it any more.

The name is beautiful whether it one Z or two, she probably heard the two Z story since different sites, contributors etc etc do have different stories and name spelling then other sites. I see it all the time going through the internet looking up mythological history. My parents named me Madison but its spelt Maddison since it's uncommon and they love that its uncommon, other Maddison's I have came across ( not many, maybe 3 the most ) only have the 1 D.
TaylorKnows

That'd be nice if there were sites that had the two z's. There aren't. I looked, but it's all just one.
TaylorKnows

Ha. Yesterday I commented on her video, confronting her on the name thing. All I said was that I had nothing against the name and it's okay that she wants to spell it with two "z"'s but there was never a Goddess with two "z"s. Yeah, my comment isn't there anymore.
TaylorKnows

Oh wait, she must have just not approved it, my bad.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

She's waiting for her teacher to get back to her with the site link since it might not be a popular one that comes up when you first google. I had trouble finding a site once that I saw in class until I realised it was like on the 10th page not the first two.
TaylorKnows

Yue195 wrote:She's waiting for her teacher to get back to her with the site link since it might not be a popular one that comes up when you first google. I had trouble finding a site once that I saw in class until I realised it was like on the 10th page not the first two.
That's what she told me, but I looked through a lot of the pages and it was the same thing. I even had trouble finding Hazel as a goddess on itself but it was on a website called Goddess Tree or something as well as Wiki.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

I don't see the big deal with the spelling, I have tons of name books and every one of them has Hazzel with two Z's as another spelling. There is even Hazzell, Hazyl, Hazzal, Heyzal and Heyzel, at least she didn't go with one of those spellings.
If you are going to make a big deal about Hazzel's name why not Haylee's name as well? The most common way to spell Haylee is "Hailey" so her name is different too.
TaylorKnows

amberloo wrote:I don't see the big deal with the spelling, I have tons of name books and every one of them has Hazzel with two Z's as another spelling. There is even Hazzell, Hazyl, Hazzal, Heyzal and Heyzel, at least she didn't go with one of those spellings.
If you are going to make a big deal about Hazzel's name why not Haylee's name as well? The most common way to spell Haylee is "Hailey" so her name is different too.
I don't give a crap about how she spells Hazzel. I was wrong to bring it up before. At this point all I care is that she's making up reasons for why she spelt it the way she did. Just admit that you wanted to be different.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”