HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

bbygal
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by bbygal »

She said in the video about baby number two that they'd been planning on starting to try this August but had pushed it back even farther. She didn't give a time frame but I'm guessing next year.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I really hope they get Hazzel back into speech therapy soon, she's so so difficult to understand especially for a five year old!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I really hope they get Hazzel back into speech therapy soon, she's so so difficult to understand especially for a five year old!
Yeah, I was pausing and stopping the video trying to read the stupid Easter egg thing (lol) and had no idea what Hazzel was saying during that part.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I really hope they get Hazzel back into speech therapy soon, she's so so difficult to understand especially for a five year old!

That's the result of over babying

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

twomommies wrote:

That's the result of over babying

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
True. God help her teacher when she starts school.

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Omg her hair. I don't follow her on intsta so I hadn't seen it in all it's glory... It looks like she wanted subtle pastel pink but it's basically just a weird red. Yikes lol I feel kinda bad for her.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Why do she delete her Instagram posts about new vlogs and reupload them?? Gets annoying!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Strawberry26 wrote:Why do she delete her Instagram posts about new vlogs and reupload them?? Gets annoying!!

That's why I unfollowed her a long long time ago. Her constant shout out for shout out posts and constantly reuploading her posts about her new vlogs. If people wanted to see it that badly, they'd be subscribed. It's desperate and annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Holy smokes. She looks amazing af5tee her weightloss. She looked fine before but wow
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Holy smokes. She looks amazing af5tee her weightloss. She looked fine before but wow
can you post a pic? I don't follow her on insta
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 0a0820.png[/img]

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I get second hand embarrassment for Hazzel. The poor child's speech is getting worse. I'm hoping in school they stick her in speech therapy. I know where I grew up it wasn't an option. I don't get why Hayley doesn't see it as a problem. I struggle to understand her in the vlogs and I know damn well everyone else does too. #PutHazzelInSpeechTherapy

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I get second hand embarrassment for Hazzel. The poor child's speech is getting worse. I'm hoping in school they stick her in speech therapy. I know where I grew up it wasn't an option. I don't get why Hayley doesn't see it as a problem. I struggle to understand her in the vlogs and I know damn well everyone else does too. #PutHazzelInSpeechTherapy

I think if anything it's denial. She always tries to push this idea that Hazzel is so special and smart, when in reality she's probably on par with kids her own age. Except for the speech, but with her going to speech therapy for a few months Haylee can pretend the issue is resolved and that she did something about it.

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:I get second hand embarrassment for Hazzel. The poor child's speech is getting worse. I'm hoping in school they stick her in speech therapy. I know where I grew up it wasn't an option. I don't get why Hayley doesn't see it as a problem. I struggle to understand her in the vlogs and I know damn well everyone else does too. #PutHazzelInSpeechTherapy

I think if anything it's denial. She always tries to push this idea that Hazzel is so special and smart, when in reality she's probably on par with kids her own age. Except for the speech, but with her going to speech therapy for a few months Haylee can pretend the issue is resolved and that she did something about it.

I don't understand why she would be in denial. SO many kids have speech problems, it is very common. Granted, I do think Haylee contributed because she hasn't had Hazzel around kids her age or doing education activities, nor did she send her to preschool. But still, if she had gotten her some therapy when it first started to present itself, it wouldn't be as big of a deal. But now, it will probably take Hazzel a few years of therapy and it will effect her reading because she'll have difficulty with letter sounds.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Is she sending Hazzel to school after the summer? That's when the America school year starts right? I don't watch her vlogs because watching paint dry would be more interesting.

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

staceybrax wrote:Is she sending Hazzel to school after the summer? That's when the America school year starts right? I don't watch her vlogs because watching paint dry would be more interesting.

It depends where you live school here starts in August, some places have year round schooling too.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Part #3 http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13021

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”