HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

jellybean
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by jellybean »

gossip450 wrote:All I did was respectfully state my opinion (which is shared by more or less half the country) in response to someone else. I'm not sure why that makes me ignorant? I'm not the one who resorted to name-calling. I'm not the one who said things like "racist, sexist, fascist pig," an so on in order to make my point.
Nobody called you names dude. They called Trump names (rightfully lmao) and what I called ignorant was your statement that it's not at all about what country the immigrants are from. In Trump's America it usually is.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Sooo anyway. Haylee said universal instead of reversible in her new video. :lol:
wheresthebeef
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wheresthebeef »

Why the hell does she leave in the "omg uts toasty in here!!!" And coughing fit in the start of hervlast video? Whats the point of editing if you arent gonna cut out that stupid shit,
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

wheresthebeef wrote:Why the hell does she leave in the "omg uts toasty in here!!!" And coughing fit in the start of hervlast video? Whats the point of editing if you arent gonna cut out that stupid shit,
Talking about editing, it drives me crazy how often she cuts off the end of her words/sentences with her editing!

Also are easter baskets a big thing in America? I'm in the UK and I don't know anyone who does them, it's usually just the chocolate eggs here.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

So Haylee has mentioned that she's not religious...but she makes easter baskets? Wut? I know that Christmas has became pagan, but Easter too now? Maybe someone who didn't grow up in the church explain that to me lol

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:So Haylee has mentioned that she's not religious...but she makes easter baskets? Wut? I know that Christmas has became pagan, but Easter too now? Maybe someone who didn't grow up in the church explain that to me lol

Maybe it's just where I'm from, but everyone celebrates Easter. Religious or not.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

ladymama wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:So Haylee has mentioned that she's not religious...but she makes easter baskets? Wut? I know that Christmas has became pagan, but Easter too now? Maybe someone who didn't grow up in the church explain that to me lol

Maybe it's just where I'm from, but everyone celebrates Easter. Religious or not.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Same. We didn't go to church growing up really but we still got waster baskets with candy and eggs and studded rabbits and things like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

"Christmas BECAME Pagan?"

You literally have that backwards. Absolutely nothing about present day Christmas has ANYTHING to do with Christianity
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Panda714 wrote:

"Christmas BECAME Pagan?"

You literally have that backwards. Absolutely nothing about present day Christmas has ANYTHING to do with Christianity
Most holidays started from Pagan roots; Halloween came from the Celtics to celebrate of the end of harvest season, appeasing evil and good spirits for a good harvest for the following year. Hence why it involves death.

Christmas was/is celebration of the Winter Solstice.

Easter is the first full moon after the Spring Equinox- it's celebration of new life and fertility. That's why it changes between March and April.

Christians took some of these pagan customs and applied to their own celebrations.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

I was raised Catholic and remember being really thrown off when I found out other people were celebrating "our" holidays non-religiously, but yeah like the above poster said most of them actually originated elsewhere. I'm not religious anymore but would let my kids Easter egg hunt or whatever one day just for the fun and tradition.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

We're in Australia and my parents never did Easter baskets but my husband and I are doing it for our child. We are not religious either Guess it's just dependant on the parents.

Also, I wonder if all the money she just spent on new clothes/shoes for Hazzel was originally going to be spent on the holiday? It looked like she spent quite a bit of money so I'm thinking maybe she used some of that. Not that it matters of course, I just thought of that while watching haha.

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

8elz wrote:We're in Australia and my parents never did Easter baskets but my husband and I are doing it for our child. We are not religious either Image Guess it's just dependant on the parents.

Also, I wonder if all the money she just spent on new clothes/shoes for Hazzel was originally going to be spent on the holiday? It looked like she spent quite a bit of money so I'm thinking maybe she used some of that. Not that it matters of course, I just thought of that while watching haha.

It could also be from their tax refund.
Or part from both. Lots of people spend more money this time of year because they get tax money back.

talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Haylee commented on Vanessa's instagram pic that she didn't even know V was in Colorado. Wonder why V didn't tell her. I actually feel bad, that is kinda rude if they're friends and all.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

talkingtrash wrote:Haylee commented on Vanessa's instagram pic that she didn't even know V was in Colorado. Wonder why V didn't tell her. I actually feel bad, that is kinda rude if they're friends and all.
Eh I don't think they're that close. I have no idea how far Haylee and the Kasidee girl live from each other but I wouldn't really blame Vanessa for wanting to just hang out with her actual friend without inviting every other youtube mom in the state.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Why does she find the need to use basic adjectives to describe literally everything!? That's probably by biggest pet peeve about her. HAYLEE, BUY A THESAURUS!!!

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Haylee's videos are so so dull now. They just consist of her repeating herself for a few minutes at the start, an overly long montage of where they've been/them playing a board game , then Haylee apologising for not filming more but she's finishing the vlog there.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

I just watched her weight loss update & holy cow she thinks she's the bomb now since she gained some muscle. She does look better tho, more healthier.

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Lucky-one wrote:Some of you do not realize that schools across the country operate on many different schedules. Some school districts have full days 4 days a week with early release on one of the days so that teachers can collaborate with their teams and have planning time. Some districts have full day kindergarten and some still have half days. Some school districts operate on a 180 day calendar while others have a 990 hour requirement. There are traditional calendars that give the kids a long summer break and there are modified calendar schools where the schools are open year round with groups of students "tracking out" for several weeks every few months.
Wow, I actually wasn't aware of the majority of that. Thank you for the informative post!
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
Lucky-one wrote:Some of you do not realize that schools across the country operate on many different schedules. Some school districts have full days 4 days a week with early release on one of the days so that teachers can collaborate with their teams and have planning time. Some districts have full day kindergarten and some still have half days. Some school districts operate on a 180 day calendar while others have a 990 hour requirement. There are traditional calendars that give the kids a long summer break and there are modified calendar schools where the schools are open year round with groups of students "tracking out" for several weeks every few months.
Wow, I actually wasn't aware of the majority of that. Thank you for the informative post!
Glad you found it useful! I have worked in several public school districts and have moved around the USA a few times. Another thing I've found interesting is that in places like the Midwest, where there are fewer people and they are more spread out, some kids have to travel a lot further to get to their assigned school, which means they wake up very early and have longer bus rides to get to school. In cities there are more schools since there are more people. Some city schools don't even provide school bus service and kids either walk or use public transportation (which is free for students in some cities). Sorry to go off topic Image

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

In the new video Haylee found out Hazzel has been "watching" Five Nights at Freddy's at her mom's house. It's a horror video game where children are lured into a pizza shop and murdered, and are now haunting it in creepy animatronic suits. It has a ton of jump scares and isn't appropriate for little kids at all. My fourteen year old sibling played it once and had to sleep with the lights on the next few nights. Hazzel said she was watching singing videos of it of on youtube, but with her knowing all the character's names it seems like she might have seen more than that. I would be pissed as hell if I was Haylee.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”