Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by Sorn » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:39 am

A pod cast!? They are really reaching. You know a channel is really having problems when they start reaching for a podcast. Can u imagine? 2 hours of Phil rambling, alex whining and talking over him, and don't forget kins and Cali in the background arguing the moment the record button turns on!

I also think it's incredibly foolish to the safety of their kids to be doing meetups and visiting random viewers homes with their young kids! While 99% of viewers are perfectly normal and fine, there is always that 1% of people who would do them and their family harm!

Jordan and kaley from the nomadic movement do a lot of traveling in a bus and meeting up with their fans but they are ADULTS, they don't have kids. It's different if it were ONLY Phil and Alex without the girls wanting to meet people. But it's just so incredibly foolish to put out an open call to any possible predators out there. "We will come to you!" So as long as you can get some Wi-Fi you will put your family at risk????

I also don't believe a second of their nonsense about love multiplies and not pulling money from it. If they haven't already, just wait til they get out on the road and realize how expensive things can get. Or having things break and need maintenance.

I still can't believe they are considering a life away from Cali. Their families are in Cali and they are so very dependent on help from them. It's only a matter of time!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Tiger27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tiger27 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:31 am

One day when I have time I’m going to go back and find that video where they say that they consider themselves missionaries on LoveMultiplies and will be taking a salary from it. It. Unless I’m completely misremembering (or they conveniently deleted that video and I won’t be able to find it) I swear that happened. They are conveniently back peddling on that now after not addressing that comment for months. And talking about wanting an employee to do the work...you all have given out $2,000 and still need to fundraiser for a full grant...no one has seen any actual evidence of what this non profit does besides the two small grants. But you want an employee. Okay.

What a bizarre trip to be taking where you say you don’t care about the national parks but are excited about staying in peoples back yards. Sounds like Phil cares about the national parks if he’s already looked up the length of RV allowed in them.

And lol at the podcast. Who is going to watch the kids during that? I agree...all you will here is Phil blabbering on, Alex interrupting constantly with her loud voice, and the girls constantly jetting in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:54 am

Sorn wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:39 am
A podcast!? They are really reaching. You know a channel is really having problems when they start reaching for a podcast. Can u imagine? 2 hours of Phil rambling, Alex whining and talking over him, and don't forget kins and Cali in the background arguing the moment the record button turns on!

I also think it's incredibly foolish to the safety of their kids to be doing meetups and visiting random viewers homes with their young kids! While 99% of viewers are perfectly normal and fine, there is always that 1% of people who would do them and their family harm!

Jordan and Kaley from the nomadic movement do a lot of traveling in a bus and meeting up with their fans but they are ADULTS, they don't have kids. It's different if it were ONLY Phil and Alex without the girls wanting to meet people. But it's just so incredibly foolish to put out an open call to any possible predators out there. "We will come to you!" So as long as you can get some Wi-Fi you will put your family at risk????

I also don't believe a second of their nonsense about love multiplies and not pulling money from it. If they haven't already, just wait til they get out on the road and realize how expensive things can get. Or having things break and need maintenance.

I still can't believe they are considering a life away from Cali. Their families are in Cali and they are so very dependent on help from them. It's only a matter of time!

Just by looking at social blade we know Love multiplies is in trouble. They deleted their Phil and Alex too channel. Honestly, it was a dumb idea to create that channel in the first place. Just add those videos (reviews) to their main channel. Not that they were real reviews, to begin with.

I think with their actions of the last year, they've been getting heat and flack for it. Even some of their minions have gotten wise. They haven't really been going through and deleting comments of people who aren't kissing their butts. I was shocked, especially going back to the video where Alex was surprising Phil with the test from the last transfer. I know they did a lot of that back during the 5-week pregnancy.

As far as moving, Alex's dad lives outside of California. I don't know where but it seems like he lives in Alabama? I know Alex's sister (the one who died last year) used to live in the Nashville area before they moved to Maryland. I can understand their desire to move since it's so expensive in CA. I wouldn't doubt Alex's mom and dad would move once Phil and Alex found the place they wanted to live.

I am also amazed that Alex has admitted to lying about circumstances of her pregnancy from early 2018 because as she says people brush off early miscarriages. I'm not brushing it off as nothing, but I find it very weird and creepy that she makes up the facts and admits to doing so. I don't think she was really pregnant this last time. I never saw a line and she never showed a test that had a line.

There's a saying "a line is a line" around ttc groups etc, however, sometimes they can be confused with evap lines which can especially happen if you look at a test after so many minutes which is what Alex did and it's also what the box tells you not to do.

I agree I wouldn't take my child into a stranger's home. That's just weird. And scary.

As far as love multiplies, I know they've pulled money from it. Someone asked on Instagram/Twitter (it's been so long I forgot) if they were and Alex said yes. Also, Alex said a portion of funds would one day go to help families with adoption and infertility. I just hear excuses in this video. They could've awarded people grants without meeting them face to face. And so far only helped very little. Shady.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:44 pm

I also meant to say how bad I felt for Cali for losing that gift card. You know with how cheap they are, they were livid i am sure she got yelled at. Not only were they expecting a free lunch, they were already there and had to pay for it without the giftcard. I bet they don't eat out very much without a giftcard....so you just know they flipped out about it.

They didn't even turn the camera on til after lunch and Alex was still clamoring on about it. She says something like "let's not hurt her feelings by talking about it more" well ya already did enough of that!!!!!! Poor Cali prob felt so much shame for costing her parents $40. It's an unwritten rule of parenting you don't give your kid anything you don't want damaged or lost. Monitoring is not enough because things happen!

Even later Kinsley brought it up again!!!! Why leave that in the video. It wasn't Calis fault. Just move on and learn.

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Post by Schnatterinchen » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:18 pm

Maybe the gift card thing was made up so people say awww, we send you one.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:36 pm

Sorn wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:44 pm
I also meant to say how bad I felt for Cali for losing that gift card. You know with how cheap they are, they were livid I am sure she got yelled at. Not only were they expecting a free lunch, but they were also already there and had to pay for it without the gift card. I bet they don't eat out very much without a gift card....so you just know they flipped out about it.

They didn't even turn the camera on til after lunch and Alex was still clamoring on about it. She says something like "let's not hurt her feelings by talking about it more" well ya already did enough of that!!!!!! Poor Cali prob felt so much shame for costing her parents $40. It's an unwritten rule of parenting you don't give your kid anything you don't want to be damaged or lost. Monitoring is not enough because things happen!

Even later Kinsley brought it up again!!!! Why leave that in the video. It wasn't Calis fault. Just move on and learn.

She's 2, so she doesn't understand money yet. And she shouldn't have been in charge of holding it because that was just like asking her to lose it.

That video ("should we?") was so loud. And it was absolutely ridiculous how Alex was so loud "good job" you're sharing as if they were babies. It would be nice if she wasn't so loud. We know she has a lower volume level she does use it but honestly, I just can take it when she's so loud with the girls.

I also noticed someone mentioned a reference to super nanny with them not teaching Kinsleigh manners. She's almost 4 it's a good time to start so there's not an issue down the road.

Schnatterinchen- I was thinking the same thing. I can't remember how many youtubers use this scam to get people to send them things.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Okay maybe I am reaching here..

Alex says they ripped out the carpet for the desk, she says there is sand left behind.

Alex that is not sand. It's tiny granules, look a lot like sand, but it's from the carpet backing/adhesive when it gets ripped out.

When I had water damage this stuff was all over the area when the carpet got removed. Does anyone know if this stuff happens without the carpet being water damaged??????? Like if you pull up undamaged carpet, does it still do this?

I know it's a stretch, again, maybe those granules are just from carpet being pulled up in general. I was just thinking perhaps this RV was flooded. I hope they checked it thoroughly for signs of water damage. I could see them going for something like that, if it was cheap enough, and being like "oh yeah we can clean it up!" Or worse not even knowing about it. I guess I don't really see any signs of mold or water lines, esp now that they are demoing it would prob be pretty obvious, so I'm probably wrong.

Like I said, just a thought. Hopefully I am wrong because those girls have spent so much time in there already.

Have they even been wearing protection like gloves, goggles, particulate mask during the demo? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... c853e5.jpg[/IMG]

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Post by jenneroni » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:29 pm

eab424 wrote:
Sorn wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:44 pm
I also meant to say how bad I felt for Cali for losing that gift card. You know with how cheap they are, they were livid I am sure she got yelled at. Not only were they expecting a free lunch, but they were also already there and had to pay for it without the gift card. I bet they don't eat out very much without a gift card....so you just know they flipped out about it.

They didn't even turn the camera on til after lunch and Alex was still clamoring on about it. She says something like "let's not hurt her feelings by talking about it more" well ya already did enough of that!!!!!! Poor Cali prob felt so much shame for costing her parents $40. It's an unwritten rule of parenting you don't give your kid anything you don't want to be damaged or lost. Monitoring is not enough because things happen!

She's 2, so she doesn't understand money yet. And she shouldn't have been in charge of holding it because that was just like asking her to lose it.

That video ("should we?") was so loud. And it was absolutely ridiculous how Alex was so loud "good job" you're sharing as if they were babies. It would be nice if she wasn't so loud. We know she has a lower volume level she does use it but honestly, I just can take it when she's so loud with the girls.

I also noticed someone mentioned a reference to super nanny with them not teaching Kinsleigh manners. She's almost 4 it's a good time to start so there's not an issue down the road.

Schnatterinchen- I was thinking the same thing. I can't remember how many youtubers use this scam to get people to send them things.

Totally agree with the manners issue. I nanny an 18 mo girl and 3 year old boy and they BOTH know to ask nicely, please and thank you, say “excuse me” if you need someone to move, etc... Obvs at 18 mo it’s not perfect but she’s starting to learn now, it’s never too early to teach those things.

That’s my #1 prob with KK&J too, their eldest is a jerk and has zero manners, and he’s like 3/4 Image

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:51 pm

Sorn wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Alex says they ripped out the carpet for the desk, she says there is sand left behind.

Alex that is not sand. It's tiny granules, look a lot like sand, but it's from the carpet backing/adhesive when it gets ripped out.

When I had water damage this stuff was all over the area when the carpet got removed. Does anyone know if this stuff happens without the carpet being water damaged??????? Like if you pull up undamaged carpet, does it still do this?

I know it's a stretch, again, maybe those granules are just from carpet being pulled up in general. I was just thinking perhaps this RV was flooded. I hope they checked it thoroughly for signs of water damage. I could see them going for something like that, if it was cheap enough, and being like "oh yeah we can clean it up!" Or worse not even knowing about it. I guess I don't really see any signs of mold or water lines, esp now that they are demoing it would prob be pretty obvious, so I'm probably wrong.

Like I said, just a thought. Hopefully I am wrong because those girls have spent so much time in there already.

Have they even been wearing protection like gloves, goggles, particulate mask during the demo?

Honestly I haven't ripped out carpet that hasn't been water damaged yet so I don't know. One thing we have to think about is RVs need upkeep and regular maintenance. It could easily get water damaged because of some leak. Mold easily can grow. There's no way I'd buy an RV that old. RVs are mostly constructed for light use. I don't think it was thought out, the layout isn't one I'd pick with small children.
Angelsong01
Talker
Talker

Post by Angelsong01 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:31 am

So, in the latest vlog they babble on about giving talks on adoption, ivf, etc. Since when are they experts on adoption? Two babies practically thrust into their arms. I think of all the heartache Derek and Liza have had over failed adoptions. Who on earth apart from the minions, would want to go and pay (I assume money will be in there somewhere), to listen to them, and the kids ramping around as well?

In the last vlog I suggested that Alex lower her voice, this is at least the second time I have suggested this!
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:21 am

Angelsong01 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:31 am
So, in the latest vlog they babble on about giving talks on adoption, ivf, etc. Since when are they experts on adoption? Two babies practically thrust into their arms. I think of all the heartache Derek and Liza have had over failed adoptions. Who on earth apart from the minions, would want to go and pay (I assume money will be in there somewhere), to listen to them, and the kids ramping around as well?

In the last vlog I suggested that Alex lower her voice, this is at least the second time I have suggested this!
That's the thing I can't stand about them, they don't realize how easy they've had it. Then turn around and constantly whine about how bad they have it and how 2018 was like they didn't have kids at all. Phil made that little comment. It's not always Alex. I can't stand the constant woe is me theme they have on their channel. It's disgusting especially since the girls one day will grow up and see these videos.

Alex sounds like she's screeching when she's talking so loud. It seriously needs to stop. I agree about her voice she's so loud.
boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Post by boredonthekeyboard » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:09 pm

New here. I found this board as I was searching the internet to see if anyone else smells something fishy with the Congelliere family. I think I've found the motherload here.

First, I want to introduce myself so my perspective will make more sense. I'm 31 years old, I've been married for 11 years, and I am expecting my first little one after a very long and difficult struggle with infertility that spanned 10 years and included 2 years trying to adopt and a failed adoption before moving on to 2 failed IUI cycles, 3 rounds of IVF, 3 miscarriages, and having to wait literally years just because we couldn't afford the tens of thousands of dollars for treatments.

I first came across P&A last spring. I had just had my 3rd IVF miscarriage. I was devastated. It was so effing unfair, and we were back to square 1 financially, trying to decide where to go from there. I saw the video where Alex's 2nd FET failed and the doctor called to tell them. My heart broke for them. And a few weeks later, I saw her miracle pregnancy announcement video, and I thought, "WOW! How wonderful for them!" But then I dug through their channel and found out they have TWO daughters already. And I was kind of hocked off from there. It was immediately evident to me that Alex didn't seek out or truly want either adoption-- Phil pushed it on her, but her eyes were set on bio babies. I was sickened when I looked through older videos and saw Alex at the fertility clinic with baby Callie strapped to her chest while having a pelvic ultrasound. Most fertility clinics have written policies that children are NEVER to be brought along because it is very triggering for people hurting through infertility. And then I learned how effing EASY their adoptions were! So P & A speak about adoption at public events when they had two pregnant teenagers literally begging them to adopt their kids? They never had to deal with agencies or wait lists or failed adoptions. It was so easy for them and Alex doesn't seem to appreciate that at all. And after their last loss a few months ago, she was 1000% back on the "let's do a fresh egg retrieval!" bandwagon. I don't get it! I will never go through IVF again. It's a trip to hell. I don't get why she tortures herself-- she already has two kids.

Oh, and when Alex announced a pregnancy based on the world's lightest HPT + without bloodwork confirmation a few months ago... She said to Phil, "You're a Daddy now!" WHUUUUUUT? I cannot stand when people use adopted children as placeholders until they have a bio baby! If adoption is just a backup plan, DON'T ADOPT. Those kids deserve to feel wanted and valued and loved. I would be so heartbroken and sickened if I was either girl's birth mom, seeing these videos.

Now Alex is leaving her stable job so they can randomly travel around in an RV? And Phil left his job to start their fake non profit which seems to be profiting them a whole lot. And he left that church entirely... I can understand that. My dad was a minister until I was in college and then he switched careers. He said it felt weird to go from preaching every Sunday to sitting back watching someone else do it. The rumor mill swirled and ultimately he and my mom found a different church and had a fresh start. But now Alex is leaving her job too? Maybe it will be good for her to not be around babies all day.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Post by AuntieEm » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:39 pm

I just wonder what the biomoms/dads think about this RV life that's going to happen. I know when you place your child for adoption, legally it's over. But, being human, I cant help but wonder how they feel about this and if there are any regrets or safety concerns for the children. Maybe they don't watch the vlogs, maybe they were told about it beforehand, maybe they are totally fine with it. But I do wonder.
boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Post by boredonthekeyboard » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:17 pm

AuntieEm wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:39 pm
I just wonder what the biomoms/dads think about this RV life that's going to happen. I know when you place your child for adoption, legally it's over. But, being human, I cant help but wonder how they feel about this and if there are any regrets or safety concerns for the children. Maybe they don't watch the vlogs, maybe they were told about it beforehand, maybe they are totally fine with it. But I do wonder.
At first, they didn't explain the "why" behind the RV. It was such a random side step from IVF, IVF, IVF. Initially, I thought they wanted to take a few months and tour the country to decide where they want to settle down. It seemed kind of fun. They could visit national parks, amazing beaches, famous small towns, etc. But then I saw the RV-- a 5th wheel. It isn't even the kind you actually drive. As others have mentioned, the girls will be strapped in car seats all day. They're going to visit internet strangers??? Wow. How safe. And they're putting all this money into it, with Alex saying in comments that it will last a year or two. Oh my.

And she recently made a video about living without debt. Sure, it's easy when you've cyber begged thousands of dollars from people.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:58 pm

boredonthekeyboard wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:17 pm
AuntieEm wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:39 pm
At first, they didn't explain the "why" behind the RV. It was such a random side step from IVF, IVF, IVF. Initially, I thought they wanted to take a few months and tour the country to decide where they want to settle down. It seemed kind of fun. They could visit national parks, amazing beaches, famous small towns, etc. But then I saw the RV-- a 5th wheel. It isn't even the kind you actually drive. As others have mentioned, the girls will be strapped in car seats all day. They're going to visit internet strangers??? Wow. How safe. And they're putting all this money into it, with Alex saying in comments that it will last a year or two. Oh my.

And she recently made a video about living without debt. Sure, it's easy when you've cyber begged thousands of dollars from people.
No matter what kind of RV they have, the girls would have to be in car seats even if it were a class a, b or C. I agree the strangers thing is weird and unsafe. I'm sure their birthmoms have regrets if they watch the vlogs I'd hope they would because some things are just off with P and A. I don't think Callie's mom wanted to place her for adoption.

I wouldn't have chosen a 5th wheel as the RV I'd purchase, but I would pick a trailer with a better floor plan. Some RVs actually can be purchased using home loans but they cannot have an engine, they have to be powered by a truck towing it. As far as the ages, this wouldn't be the time in life I'd make an RV trip.

I agree about the frugal thing. Back in 2011 or 2012 they were kicked out of their apartment, the only reason I can see that happening was from non payment of rent. And having received over 30K from strangers I have a very low opinion of them.
queenc13
Talker
Talker

Post by queenc13 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:39 am

eab424 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:51 pm
Sorn wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Have they even been wearing protection like gloves, goggles, particulate mask during the demo?

Honestly I haven't ripped out carpet that hasn't been water damaged yet so I don't know. One thing we have to think about is RVs need upkeep and regular maintenance. It could easily get water damaged because of some leak. Mold easily can grow. There's no way I'd buy an RV that old. RVs are mostly constructed for light use. I don't think it was thought out, the layout isn't one I'd pick with small children.
That debris is pretty typical to that type of carpet. They put very little to no padding under the carpet in RV's and industrial/commercial spaces and the traffic on it causes it to grind against the floor underneath, leaving the sandy debris. Vacuuming also contributes.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Post by Schnatterinchen » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:09 am

Angelsong01 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:31 am

The second adoption went over gofund me for what I remember. Someone gave them $2000.

So they are experts ... in begging for money.

Some people play guitar with a money box in front of them and they gonna preach his bullshit but the money box won´t be on the floor but in their kids hands.
queenc13
Talker
Talker

Post by queenc13 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:45 pm

Tiger27 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:02 pm
This is a completely vain comment but does Alex’s jawline bother anyone else? I can’t stop staring at it when I watch. I have never see such a harsh jaw...the corner bone comes to like a 90 degree angle lol.

So much yes. Between that and her crazy ass eyes and the driest hair I've seen... sometimes I can hardly even look at her.
FlowersTar 68
Talker
Talker

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:16 am

Alex has just posted 2 Insta stories asking us to guess where she is..... looks like they're back at the fertility clinic. :-o
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:41 am

Yep there they are. I was figuring this would happen at some point conderising the Rv is gonna take a while. (That is if her doc is allowing her to continue which it now seems they are). Can't wait for this train wreck. Alex moping around in bed and mood swings cuz of hormo...cuz of being a crazy person while Phil has to babysit the girls and fix the RV![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b50dc0.jpg[/IMG]

Jdmamato5
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Jdmamato5 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:09 am

Why did she quit her nursing job so early? For it being her dream job, she sure doesn’t seem to like to work.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:50 am

Schnatterinchen- They got a whole lot more than that. Collectively they’ve had people donate a little over 30,000 to them for adoptions and fertility treatments. They claim they didn’t fundraise for Kinsley’s adoption and paid for it within 9 days of her birth. But that’s a lie because there was a go fund me type site that only fundraises for people who are adopting. There was a fundraiser there and they received several thousands from it. 

If they lived on one income for several years they would've had enough to cover both adoptions and IVF. This is why people are scratching their heads because they say one thing in early videos and another in videos made later on. Or the evidence is online. 

They had two fundraisers for Callie’s adoption. 

Welcome boredonthekeyboard- I’m so very sorry for everything you’ve been through, we have similar backstories. I’m so excited you’re getting your rainbow that is absolutely wonderful.

I too was sickened when she had Callie on her chest while having an exam, while she is her mother still doing that on video for all to see is just off. Taking both girls while they are so young to me was very narcissistic. Sent you a PM

Doesn’t surprise me about being back at the clinic. She’s addicted. If her doctor had her best interests at heart she'd sit her down about getting some much-needed help.
Carol
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Carol » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:22 am

I don't know how accurate this website is (youtubermoney.com) but this is what they have Phil and Alex youtube net worth to be:

Phil and Alex net worth
Phil and Alex's net worth in February 2019 is:

$791,000
net worth
This is an estimation of this YouTuber's net worth based on its advertising revenue. We assume all the YouTube videos in the channel are monetized.

How much money does Phil and Alex make?
Today so far
$71
Yesterday
$154
Last 7 days
$1,459
Last month
$6,867

https://youtubermoney.com/calculator/ph ... -net-worth
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Carol wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:22 am
I don't know how accurate this website is (youtubermoney.com) but this is what they have Phil and Alex youtube net worth to be:

Phil and Alex net worth

$791,000
net worth
This is an estimation of this YouTuber's net worth based on its advertising revenue. We assume all the YouTube videos in the channel are monetized.

Today so far
$71
Yesterday
$154
Last 7 days
$1,459
Last month
$6,867

That is an interesting site,

I thought it would be interesting to compare, As I was looking at other youtubers and this site seems like it plugs in random numbers.

Like Cullen and Katie

their page looks like this:

subs- 546,500k
views- 181 million
videos 2,700
net worth 222,000

I don't know how cullen and katie got that house (other than help from her dad) but they've been doing this for 4 years full time both without jobs so I'm not sure how they'd survive on 222K.

Then Alex and Phil's-

Subs 373,500
views 73 million
videos 733
net worth 791K

But if that's the type of money their pulling and they're asking people to donate to them for various treatments....

social blade has an interesting site about how much they make per day it's a few hundred dollars.

It' says daily bumps have a net worth of 15 million!
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Post by Klind55 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:55 pm

eab424 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:23 pm
Carol wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:22 am

Phil and Alex net worth

$791,000
net worth

Today so far
$71
Yesterday
$154
Last 7 days
$1,459
Last month
$6,867

That is an interesting site,

I thought it would be interesting to compare, As I was looking at other youtubers and this site seems like it plugs in random numbers.

Like Cullen and Katie

their page looks like this:

subs- 546,500k
views- 181 million
videos 2,700
net worth 222,000

I don't know how cullen and katie got that house (other than help from her dad) but they've been doing this for 4 years full time both without jobs so I'm not sure how they'd survive on 222K.

Then Alex and Phil's-

Subs 373,500
views 73 million
videos 733
net worth 791K

But if that's the type of money their pulling and they're asking people to donate to them for various treatments....

social blade has an interesting site about how much they make per day it's a few hundred dollars.

It' says daily bumps have a net worth of 15 million!
I have heard(from topics posted on this website) is you take the daily/monthly average and cut it in half and that is pretty accurate of the earnings. So if social blade says a youtuber makes between $8-$500 a day then it would be closer to $250.

Return to “Phil and Alex”