Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

reportedfun23
Talker
Talker

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Post by reportedfun23 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:31 pm

Hear me out: I dont have any interactions with any kids Kinsleys age but I found Alex's little self proclaimed "matter of fact" interaction about the shopping cart kind of rude.

Maybe that's how you talk to little kids. ...I dunno... it just looked like she snapped and started being rude to her kid and then turned to the camera and explained why she had to be rude to her kid. Maybe its because we already know Alex talks like that to everyone else.

Again I dont have kids her age so I dont know if Alex just talks to everyone like they're little kids like Kinsley or if she was being excessively sassy with Kinsley
Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

wildwild94
Amateur
Amateur

Post by wildwild94 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:42 pm

reportedfun23 wrote:Hear me out: I dont have any interactions with any kids Kinsleys age but I found Alex's little self proclaimed "matter of fact" interaction about the shopping cart kind of rude.

Maybe that's how you talk to little kids. ...I dunno... it just looked like she snapped and started being rude to her kid and then turned to the camera and explained why she had to be rude to her kid. Maybe its because we already know Alex talks like that to everyone else.

Again I dont have kids her age so I dont know if Alex just talks to everyone like they're little kids like Kinsley or if she was being excessively sassy with Kinsley
I agree with you here. It came off as very rude and weird to me, I’d never even speak to the children I nanny in that way but I guess it comes down to everyone’s different style. I understand what she’s saying, you already got your answer, please don’t whine and continue on, but there’s a better way to get your point across IMO. She reminded me a bit of a mean girl in that clip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sanemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanemama » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:46 pm

FlowersTar 68 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:58 am
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between an RV and a 5th wheel? I'm a Brit so we have different terminology over here...... and nothing as big as that thing they're doing up!!
I believe that an RV/travel trailer is towed, and a 5th wheel is attached to the truck bed.
Sanemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanemama » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:53 pm

Angelsong01 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:45 am
Comments have been disabled by You Tube, a shame, as I wonder what they would say!
Phil and Alex are encouraging people to make comments on their instagrams while comments are disabled by youtube. Some interesting stuff there. Check out alexcongelliere on instagram.
eab424
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:55 pm

WTFdidIjustwatch- I’ve had foster kids they were 10, 4 and 1. The 4 and 1-year-olds were the most neglected because their mom had been on drugs throughout her pregnancies and after they were born. The 1-year-old was most severe and would cry constantly because of the multitude of health issues he had from being born addicted to drugs and he was abused afterward. She’d feed him and give him Benedryl so he’d sleep all the time so she could do drugs. I had a Vtech bear he loved and it had a lullaby mode and to get him to go to sleep and relax all I had to do was press his paw. Yes, I believe music is soothing and I also agree the girls are bored because Alex really doesn’t do fun activities with them. The people who had just had a miscarriage at that time they filmed the video (and Alex smiled)was April and Davey. They have 5 kids and a foreign exchange student. Thankfully they are pregnant again.

Flowerstar 68- There are 9 different types of RVs. A 5th wheel is just one of the types of RVs that you can buy. Depending on what country one lives in but in the US, there are 9 different class types of RVs. If it’s a building that travels and you camp in it and either has a motor or is pulled by a truck or SUV it’s considered an RV.

Tiger27- I think it was just a visit, She has an open adoption and hasn’t visited in a while.

Reportedfun23- I agree. She comes off as a B sometimes when she’s trying to “parent” the girls. What in the world would be the big deal about getting a cart then finding Phil? She is exhausting. Then explains to her “friends” in the camera why she was being stupid about the cart issue with Kinsley. Parenting isn’t for everyone. Alex has one of those “what the heck” moments on camera at least once a week. Once she starts IVF again it will be like that on steroids. 

To me, the point she was trying to make was baseless and just wasted everyone’s few minutes and she could’ve spoken to her nicer. I mean she’s going to pass the carts to find Phil why not get the cart first then find Phil. Sometimes Kinsley has more common sense than her mother.
Sanemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanemama » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:03 pm

I could be wrong, but I think it was April and Davey who miscarried a few months ago, and whose text P&A read. Oh, and April and Davey recently announced that they are pregnant again.
FlowersTar 68
Amateur
Amateur

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Just saw the cart scene, gee whizz........ Could she not have said something like "wow, Kinsley, that's an excellent idea, good thinking" Praising her for thinking ahead, and planning all by herself without the help of a grown up.
boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Post by boredonthekeyboard » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Callie's birth mom must have been piiiiiiissed to find out the mature, stable couple she selected to place her beautiful baby with is now quitting their jobs, selling their house, and moving into a travel trailer. I felt so badly for her having to see that circus. She won't know where Callie is living, where to travel to visit her, etc. Must feel awful, esp since it is an open adoption. Also, I think Callie and her BM have a beautiful bond. Dis you see how excited Callie got when she saw her BM coming? It seemed to irritate Alex, but then she realized, "Ooo, someone to babysit the girls!"
boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Post by boredonthekeyboard » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:09 pm

FlowersTar 68 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:23 pm
Just saw the cart scene, gee whizz........ Could she not have said something like "wow, Kinsley, that's an excellent idea, good thinking" Praising her for thinking ahead, and planning all by herself without the help of a grown up.
"Do I look like a Mommy who changes her mind?" No, you look like a Mommy who has lost her mind.
gossipdottir
Amateur
Amateur

Post by gossipdottir » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:08 am

Seriously? "I read this theory about the fact that when you give in by whining they learn that the whining works a tool to change your mind"

WOW mind blowing innovative research in developmental psychology what you have been 'reading' Alex!

Too bad for the rest of the world that's just pure and simple common sense.

And the way you addressed it to Kinsley, who btw asked nicely without any sign of whining in her voice, just as a pure inquiry, you just wanted to power play her and get het to shut up, cause the options for possible better answers is really long:

- good idea, let's do that
- good idea, but I think papa already got one
- let's call and see whether papa got one first, otherwise we need to take it back since we can't push two ...(cause I need my hands for vlogging, duh!)

just pick one, you're welcome.
WTFDidIJustWatch
Amateur
Amateur

Post by WTFDidIJustWatch » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:59 am

eab424 wrote:WTFdidIjustwatch- I’ve had foster kids they were 10, 4 and 1. The 4 and 1-year-olds were the most neglected because their mom had been on drugs throughout her pregnancies and after they were born. The 1-year-old was most severe and would cry constantly because of the multitude of health issues he had from being born addicted to drugs and he was abused afterward. She’d feed him and give him Benedryl so he’d sleep all the time so she could do drugs. I had a Vtech bear he loved and it had a lullaby mode and to get him to go to sleep and relax all I had to do was press his paw. Yes, I believe music is soothing and I also agree the girls are bored because Alex really doesn’t do fun activities with them. The people who had just had a miscarriage at that time they filmed the video (and Alex smiled)was April and Davey. They have 5 kids and a foreign exchange student. Thankfully they are pregnant again.

Flowerstar 68- There are 9 different types of RVs. A 5th wheel is just one of the types of RVs that you can buy. Depending on what country one lives in but in the US, there are 9 different class types of RVs. If it’s a building that travels and you camp in it and either has a motor or is pulled by a truck or SUV it’s considered an RV.

Tiger27- I think it was just a visit, She has an open adoption and hasn’t visited in a while.

Reportedfun23- I agree. She comes off as a B sometimes when she’s trying to “parent” the girls. What in the world would be the big deal about getting a cart then finding Phil? She is exhausting. Then explains to her “friends” in the camera why she was being stupid about the cart issue with Kinsley. Parenting isn’t for everyone. Alex has one of those “what the heck” moments on camera at least once a week. Once she starts IVF again it will be like that on steroids. 

To me, the point she was trying to make was baseless and just wasted everyone’s few minutes and she could’ve spoken to her nicer. I mean she’s going to pass the carts to find Phil why not get the cart first then find Phil. Sometimes Kinsley has more common sense than her mother.
Oh no I hope I didn’t come off seeming like I don’t think music can soothe!! I do! I just meant in that moment I just really felt like the girls were bored and needed their mamas attention vs Alex trying to show is what she thinks is her newest parenting trick. Lol I feel like they are getting sort of pushed aside with all theses projects and doctors visits, etc.

Jupiter
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jupiter » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:08 am

gossipdottir wrote:Seriously? "I read this theory about the fact that when you give in by whining they learn that the whining works a tool to change your mind"

WOW mind blowing innovative research in developmental psychology what you have been 'reading' Alex!

Too bad for the rest of the world that's just pure and simple common sense.

And the way you addressed it to Kinsley, who btw asked nicely without any sign of whining in her voice, just as a pure inquiry, you just wanted to power play her and get het to shut up, cause the options for possible better answers is really long:

- good idea, let's do that
- good idea, but I think papa already got one
- let's call and see whether papa got one first, otherwise we need to take it back since we can't push two ...(cause I need my hands for vlogging, duh!)

just pick one, you're welcome.
I'll wager some idiot got a college grant and wrote a dissertation on "Eventually Everything You Say To Children Will Roll Off'em Like Water On A Duck's Back". Alex must think we are all idiots. What troubles me most was she then set out to pontificate in front of the children about why she said what she said. Pretty sure Kinsley understood THAT. Geeeezzz.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

eab424
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:55 am

Sanemama- Yeah we all figured it was them because when they filmed that particular video is when the video (same day) was released about April and Davey miscarrying. They call everyone “friends” even if they’ve never met them. I also think it was them because they always video themselves doing good deeds and one of them is driving to their house and giving them a meal. To me though it’s very tacky to constantly announce when you’re doing something like that and also filming the front of someone’s house when they’ve gone through something so personal is just wrong.

Flowerstar 68- Yeah she is known for praising the girls for silly stuff like eating and asking nicely then she pulls that stunt of being mean to Kinsley about the cart. I think Kinsley has more common sense than her mom.

Boredonthekeyboard- I would think she regrets her decision, but Alex was nuts before Callie became their daughter. For me a red flag would go up (if I were a BM) if I was about to give birth next month and the intended family was doing IVF the month before I gave birth. I think she was wishing she had picked a different family when Alex came to town and was behaving the way she did at the hospital. The video was posted about this desire for another baby while she still had a baby. Again that would be a red flag for me. And yet she’s said even if she was pregnant again and a baby became available she’d adopt it. It’s clear she’s in love with the 0-4 months or so stage and oddly it’s on to the next one by the time the baby is only 6 months old. Sounds crazy but there are women like that. I also think if she watches the vlogs she’d see she’s lost her mind.
And the lost her mind comment priceless.

Wtfdidijustwatch- no you didn’t. You make awesome posts. I agree with you while she does videos about toddler activities it’s interesting she doesn’t show any of them on the main channel. Its all about Phil and Alex and IF.
reportedfun23
Talker
Talker

Post by reportedfun23 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:56 am

boredonthekeyboard wrote:Callie's birth mom must have been piiiiiiissed to find out the mature, stable couple she selected to place her beautiful baby with is now quitting their jobs, selling their house, and moving into a travel trailer. I felt so badly for her having to see that circus. She won't know where Callie is living, where to travel to visit her, etc. Must feel awful, esp since it is an open adoption. Also, I think Callie and her BM have a beautiful bond. Dis you see how excited Callie got when she saw her BM coming? It seemed to irritate Alex, but then she realized, "Ooo, someone to babysit the girls!"
I dont mean to disrespect anyone innocent but if you chose Phil and Alex as adoptive parents, I question you in general. I smelled phony the second I clicked on their vlogs.

Right after Alex looked into the camera with her crazy eyes and Phil preached at me.

It took me 2 seconds to decide I'm not a fan of theirs. And I love Christian vloggers! I came in with an open mind and NO expectations!

SouthernGal
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SouthernGal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am

As a mother of a 2 year old, it made me very sad to watch her speak to Kinsley like that. It was so unnecessary. She wasn't whining or anything, just asked a question.
Also, it seems a bit irresponsible for her to:
1) let them walk on the outside of her in the parking lot(leaving them to walk in the road).
2) let them run full speed away from her to Phil in Lowes.
I couldn't watch anymore of that vlog, seriously sat with me the wrong way.
You never know what could happen in the parking lot of a store. Someone not paying attention could run right over top of those girls. And you literally never know who is watching and following you or what kind of creep is just around the corner. All it takes is for someone to run right up and grab one of the girls a book it.
It's very unsettling how careless they are with their children. Makes you wonder if they will be more protective over their bio baby or treat it the same as the girls.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Scoobs212
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Scoobs212 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:15 pm

What a stupid thing to put your foot down about. Shutting down the ideas of your 3 year old and giving a lecture about obedience because YOU want to surprise your husband at the store.
She might think she's setting a good example, but all she's really doing is teaching the girls to be uncompromising. How long until they start mimicking this behavior with their peers? "Did I give you an answer? Do I look like a friend who's going to change my mind?"
FlowersTar 68
Amateur
Amateur

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:45 pm

SouthernGal wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am
Also, it seems a bit irresponsible for her to:
1) let them walk on the outside of her in the parking lot(leaving them to walk in the road).

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Yes, I thought exactly the same!
boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Post by boredonthekeyboard » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm

reportedfun23 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:56 am
boredonthekeyboard wrote:Callie's birth mom must have been piiiiiiissed to find out the mature, stable couple she selected to place her beautiful baby with is now quitting their jobs, selling their house, and moving into a travel trailer. I felt so badly for her having to see that circus. She won't know where Callie is living, where to travel to visit her, etc. Must feel awful, esp since it is an open adoption. Also, I think Callie and her BM have a beautiful bond. Dis you see how excited Callie got when she saw her BM coming? It seemed to irritate Alex, but then she realized, "Ooo, someone to babysit the girls!"
I dont mean to disrespect anyone innocent but if you chose Phil and Alex as adoptive parents, I question you in general. I smelled phony the second I clicked on their vlogs.

Right after Alex looked into the camera with her crazy eyes and Phil preached at me.

It took me 2 seconds to decide I'm not a fan of theirs. And I love Christian vloggers! I came in with an open mind and NO expectations!

She was a pregnant teenager. Not like she has the best judgement.
Oma66
Informer
Informer

Post by Oma66 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Let’s demo the entire shitty motor home, just so Alex can buy chairs for the “dining room”![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dde2f9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
eab424
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:37 pm

reportedfun23 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:56 am

I'm in the same boat within 2 months of them starting to vlog they were nuts. I can't get over how Alex was acting even back then before Callie was even born. And that's how she found them was on social media. What kind of person (Alex) makes a video with their baby in the background and is whining about not having another baby on the way? Only once during Kinsley's first year did they post a normal family vlog. And that was only because they were gifted tickets. I think more communication with them would've been a good idea.

I can't imagine how any sane person looking at them now and saying yep they need another kid.

Southerngal- agreed. As much as Alex says she wants to be a mom (and she is) I don't think she has that motherly instinct. Not everyone does. I know my sister in law doesn't I just can't explain it.

Scoobs212- Yeah she’s teaching them to be jerks. I can’t help but wonder if Alex realizes what a jerk she is. Funny how they say they have friends but rarely appear in the vlog. And when they do no mention of them for almost a year. Odd. I guess I’d disappear too if a couple with two kids invited me over for a “party” celebrating my pregnancy and the woman put her hands on my stomach with a crazy look in her eye. Not to mention the guy says in front of us that people wonder how they can do this (they do have two kids…) when they have infertility (and without saying it non-biological kids) It’s called being nice Phil. Apparently, he can’t do it without filming it and patting themselves on the back. That's how I know the "friends" that miscarried were most likely not local and probably youtubers.

Boredonthekeyboard- this is true. While I think it would’ve been a better choice for her to connect with an adoption agency who has couples waiting just to have their first child. I also think they should have adoptive parents undergo a psych eval before adopting.
Sorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:11 pm

Oma66 wrote:Let’s demo the entire shitty motor home, just so Alex can buy chairs for the “dining room”![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dde2f9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What are those!?! She must have got them for free. "I'll just spray paint it!"

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

FlowersTar 68
Amateur
Amateur

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:45 am

Scoobs212 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:15 pm
How long until they start mimicking this behavior with their peers? "Did I give you an answer? Do I look like a friend who's going to change my mind?"
They haven't got any peers, the only other children they have any interaction with is Phil's sisters kids. And very occasionally Alex's friends kids. Not very often though
reportedfun23
Talker
Talker

Post by reportedfun23 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:12 am

I'M CONFUSED NOW. I'm going to sound crazy but I watched a video of theirs a long long time ago (maybe 2016ish) because it popped up in my reccomend playlist thingy. I was super fascinated with adoption after watching This Gathered Nest and I was just watching some old videos on the P&A channel and I swear they showed Kinsley's birth moms face in the vlogs.

I don't think they showed callie's birth mom but I swear they went in and edited their faces like I swear I remember seeing Kinsley's mom in a vlog or two unedited. Please tell me I'm not going crazy haha

reportedfun23
Talker
Talker

Post by reportedfun23 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:23 am

reportedfun23 wrote:I'M CONFUSED NOW. I'm going to sound crazy but I watched a video of theirs a long long time ago (maybe 2016ish) because it popped up in my reccomend playlist thingy. I was super fascinated with adoption after watching This Gathered Nest and I was just watching some old videos on the P&A channel and I swear they showed Kinsley's birth moms face in the vlogs.

I don't think they showed callie's birth mom but I swear they went in and edited their faces like I swear I remember seeing Kinsley's mom in a vlog or two unedited. Please tell me I'm not going crazy haha

I have to be going crazy haha. Hopefully I'm getting them confused for with another YouTube family. Open adoption or not, it would be extremely dumb of them to post their faces and open the door for internet bullying

nugget
Amateur
Amateur

Post by nugget » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:15 am

reportedfun23 wrote:
reportedfun23 wrote:I'M CONFUSED NOW. I'm going to sound crazy but I watched a video of theirs a long long time ago (maybe 2016ish) because it popped up in my reccomend playlist thingy. I was super fascinated with adoption after watching This Gathered Nest and I was just watching some old videos on the P&A channel and I swear they showed Kinsley's birth moms face in the vlogs.

I have to be going crazy haha. Hopefully I'm getting them confused for with another YouTube family. Open adoption or not, it would be extremely dumb of them to post their faces and open the door for internet bullying

YOU ARE NOT THE CRAZY ONE!! HAHA!! You're 100% correct-they DID show BOTH birth mothers faces in the vlogs until (I want to say it was Callie's mom)one of them was getting noticed & very uncomfortable with being identifiable! Originally they took all the vlogs down that showed the BM's (I can imagine Alex's nose being so out of joint over it & telling Phil to just take them down)but 'everyone wanted to see them' so they edited the BM's out & uploaded them with their faces covered. While they were doing that they also took the opportunity to edit OUT Alex's questionable behavior & manipulate the footage to paint a false narrative, one of Alex being a compassionate understanding adoptive mother who's main focus was to help Callie's BM thru her most difficult season of life! IM.NOT.LYING.!

There HAS to be SOMEONE who knows Phil & Alex IRL who know they post on YouTube & can spill some real tea on them anonymously-if what they CHOOSE to post shows them being batshit crazy imagine what they DON'T show??

Return to “Phil and Alex”