Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Scoobs212
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Post by Scoobs212 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:11 pm

eab424 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:43 pm
Dear God keep them away from Nashville. Amen.
I saw this today and couldn't resist. Phil and Alex, this one's for you.

boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Post by boredonthekeyboard » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:35 am

eab424 wrote:
I’ve never seen a woman this crazy before.
I have. ✋ Are you guys familiar with the channel "The Killen Clan"? It's some white trash family vlogger from Alabama who has 5 kids. When their 2 biological daughters were 1 & 3 years old, this couple (Kat and Asa) flew to Ukraine for 6 weeks to adopt 6 & 11 year old boys with severe special needs. At first, it sounds like, "Aww, what great people!" But then, she gave up on the boys. If it wasn't covered for free through public school or Medicaid, they didn't get it. She locked one boy in a little 3x5 closet at night for 2 years calling it his "bedroom, and now zhe has him sleeping in a wooden CAGE that her father in law built. 2 summers ago, she came under fire when it came out that at 9 years old, he only weighed 43 lbs. She showed him without a shirt and literally every one of his ribs showed through his skin. The other boy has been denied surgeries and medical equipment, and had nothing but a pallet on the floor as a "bed" for months. To use the toilet, he has to slither to the bathroom and pull himself up onto the seat by his chin. They've done absolutely nothing to adapt any of their homes for him. She even used him to get a free Disney vacation. So, while she wasnt taking care of them, she was trying to adopt even more SN kids. Thank goodness the social workers denied her home study. Now she has a 2 year old bio son and he gets treated so much better than the adopted kids.

I think they're the 2 craziest mommy vloggers on YT to be honest.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:20 pm

boredonthekeyboard wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:35 am
eab424 wrote:
two minutes in and wow you're right. Dirty house. She has a high chair thisclose to the tv. and as far as home study it doesn't surprise me in the least. One thing that does however is how they were allowed to adopt two special needs children with two younger children in the home. From what I've seen from my adoption experiences they tend to put it in the file that the child with SN would do well as an only child or as the youngest in the family. Granted since these kids are from Ukraine, this setting perhaps is better than the one they were in and I know that's hard to fathom. It makes me very sad. But I am glad she wasn't able to con her way into adopting more kids.
maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Post by maisiefrommaine » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:18 pm

eab424 wrote:
I have. Image Are you guys familiar with the channel "The Killen Clan"? It's some white trash family vlogger from Alabama who has 5 kids. When their 2 biological daughters were 1 & 3 years old, this couple (Kat and Asa) flew to Ukraine for 6 weeks to adopt 6 & 11 year old boys with severe special needs. At first, it sounds like, "Aww, what great people!" But then, she gave up on the boys. If it wasn't covered for free through public school or Medicaid, they didn't get it. She locked one boy in a little 3x5 closet at night for 2 years calling it his "bedroom, and now zhe has him sleeping in a wooden CAGE that her father in law built. 2 summers ago, she came under fire when it came out that at 9 years old, he only weighed 43 lbs. She showed him without a shirt and literally every one of his ribs showed through his skin. The other boy has been denied surgeries and medical equipment, and had nothing but a pallet on the floor as a "bed" for months. To use the toilet, he has to slither to the bathroom and pull himself up onto the seat by his chin. They've done absolutely nothing to adapt any of their homes for him. She even used him to get a free Disney vacation. So, while she wasnt taking care of them, she was trying to adopt even more SN kids. Thank goodness the social workers denied her home study. Now she has a 2 year old bio son and he gets treated so much better than the adopted kids.

Wth! I need to see this with my own eyes. A wooden cage?

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

rd_valo
Talker
Talker

Post by rd_valo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:51 am

maisiefrommaine wrote:
eab424 wrote:
I have. Image Are you guys familiar with the channel "The Killen Clan"? It's some white trash family vlogger from Alabama who has 5 kids. When their 2 biological daughters were 1 & 3 years old, this couple (Kat and Asa) flew to Ukraine for 6 weeks to adopt 6 & 11 year old boys with severe special needs. At first, it sounds like, "Aww, what great people!" But then, she gave up on the boys. If it wasn't covered for free through public school or Medicaid, they didn't get it. She locked one boy in a little 3x5 closet at night for 2 years calling it his "bedroom, and now zhe has him sleeping in a wooden CAGE that her father in law built. 2 summers ago, she came under fire when it came out that at 9 years old, he only weighed 43 lbs. She showed him without a shirt and literally every one of his ribs showed through his skin. The other boy has been denied surgeries and medical equipment, and had nothing but a pallet on the floor as a "bed" for months. To use the toilet, he has to slither to the bathroom and pull himself up onto the seat by his chin. They've done absolutely nothing to adapt any of their homes for him. She even used him to get a free Disney vacation. So, while she wasnt taking care of them, she was trying to adopt even more SN kids. Thank goodness the social workers denied her home study. Now she has a 2 year old bio son and he gets treated so much better than the adopted kids.

Wth! I need to see this with my own eyes. A wooden cage?

I just looked them up. Its literally a cage. Those poor kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:51 am

I guess they finally moved into the RV.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2550a5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 9a9d58.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImage

eulalie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by eulalie » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:49 am

AuntieEm wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:04 am
Phil's response to her news that she has a hemmohagic cyst: "Are you postponing IVF again?" YOU. YOU. Not WE. In a nutshell, it's all her. It is not his thing any more. He is done. Not that alex cares.
I think that Phil has given up on IVF and is just trying to enjoy having the two girls. I don't like him but, to his credit, he doesn't seem to be quite as unhealthily focused on having a bio child as Alex is. He definitely used to be, but he seems to be realizing that it probably won't happen and that all this time and money wasted on IVF is taking a serious toll on the family.
rd_valo
Talker
Talker

Post by rd_valo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:39 am

eulalie wrote:
AuntieEm wrote:
Phil's response to her news that she has a hemmohagic cyst: "Are you postponing IVF again?" YOU. YOU. Not WE. In a nutshell, it's all her. It is not his thing any more. He is done. Not that alex cares.
I think that Phil has given up on IVF and is just trying to enjoy having the two girls. I don't like him but, to his credit, he doesn't seem to be quite as unhealthily focused on having a bio child as Alex is. He definitely used to be, but he seems to be realizing that it probably won't happen and that all this time and money wasted on IVF is taking a serious toll on the family.
I think he’s starting to see how neurotic, and selfish alex is tbh.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Post by Celia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:48 am

rd_valo wrote:
eulalie wrote:
AuntieEm wrote:
I think he’s starting to see how neurotic, and selfish alex is tbh.

I agree. I think when they were both focused on a bio kid he could let a lot of things slide, but now that he’s over IVF he can see her from an outside perspective and it’s scary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Emanon320
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Emanon320 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:40 pm

Here_2_talk wrote:I guess they finally moved into the RV.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2550a5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 9a9d58.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImage

Nope they're back in the house today. Plus she said they have some crazy update she wants to tell but since they're so behind in vlogs she has to wait...hmmm

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tiger27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tiger27 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:11 pm

Did they include all their furniture when they sold their condo? They didn’t look close to moved out!

FlowersTar 68
Talker
Talker

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:14 pm

My guess is that Alex is pregnant, one of the "twins" was still in there and Dr Quack miraculously found it and revived it and all is well, Phil will have the boy he's always wanted.
And that's the end of the RV
You're welcome 😂😂😂
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Post by wildwild94 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:17 pm

I really wish they’d just post a combined catch up video of their favorite moments, and move the hell on. It’s tiring hearing her say how behind they are all the time.

The comment above gave me a good laugh though CPR, resuscitation, miracle, whatever you wanna call it..

boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Post by boredonthekeyboard » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:32 pm

rd_valo wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:51 am
maisiefrommaine wrote:
I just looked them up. Its literally a cage. Those poor kids

Here's the infamous cage bed. Is there a page on YT Momma Drama dedicated to the Killen Clan? I know this isn't the place to discuss them. Phil and Alex are the only YT'ers I've ever gossipped about on here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:38 am

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 166ace.jpg[/IMG]

Is this woman for fukin real?!?!!!! People ask her about seeing other mothers with children and they god forbid shout at their children... so they wish they could scoop them up Image and give them love. Cause those parents don’t deserve their children. Image

First off Alex, get off your fukin high horse. I’m not talking about abusive parents here, cause they don’t deserve anything! But if someone you see shouted at their kids chances are they already used every single other tool in their repertoire and it’s already been a long day and you shouldn’t judge.

And no! People are not having marital troubles just because they are short with their kids once in a blue moon.

Alex, you will be a disaster of a parent once you become one! Yes! I said it. She’s not yet a parent. She’s just a guardian of those lovely girls. She does not love them unconditionally, she’s using them as a stopgap until she gets her bio baby.
They are taken care of, sure. They might even be loved. Sure. But they have not found a mothers kindness and dedication and overwhelming softness, love and gentle loving spirit in Alex. Nope. That’s reserved for the bio baby.

Get the fuk out of here Alex, you had two babies from birth!! You need to love those precious girls with all your heart and then some more! They need you and you need to give them more than what you are doing now.

Alright, rant over. I’m no mother of the year, but I recognise Alex’s bullshit ‘parenting’ when I see it.

FlowersTar 68
Talker
Talker

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:26 am

^^^^This!!!
So true, I saw those stories earlier. Couldn't have worded that post any better.
One reason too, Alex, why couples have marriage problems is when they don't see eye to eye on certain things. Shall I give you an example? When one person is so over IVF, and is so grateful with what he's got, let's say adopted from birth children, and the other person is hell bent on doing anything she can to get a bio baby it's ruining the life of not only her husband but the 2 children she already has.
Not every couple have adopted babies from birth, not every adoptive couple has seen their baby actually being brought into this world, have seen them take their first breath. You really don't know how lucky you really are. You've experienced everything a new mother does. Pregnancy, while there's good and bad points on it, isn't the be all and end all of being a parent.
End of sermon.
Angelsong01
Talker
Talker

Post by Angelsong01 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:21 am

I see they are still tinkering around with the RV. I assume Phil has had some help from his Dad, so it has taken far longer than it should have.

Kinsley is becoming more and more annoying, and loud. Callie of course follows suite.

I have said it before, and others have said it, but they could have put a desk and gear into their bedroom. Even if all the equipment is turned off, I would not leave it in a room with young children.

All the new clothes Alex is wearing, and the hats? She seems to have changed her style.

I hadn't seen the vlog mentioned in the last two posts, but I class the volume of Alex' voice as shouting.

For goodness sake, get the RV finished and clear off. Or is Alex' current "pain" an excuse to stay a while longer?
michalle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by michalle » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:05 am

Saw this comment. I wonder how long before she deletes itImage Sounds awful[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 6aa710.jpg[/IMG]

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Celia
Informer
Informer

Post by Celia » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:06 am

I saw her story and that made me so mad as well. Other people’s pregnancies and children are not about anyone but that family. It’s okay to be jealous, it’s okay to feel upset that someone has something you don’t, but it’s NOT okay to wish they had your struggles. What sort of friend are these people, because she made it seem like this was more than just seeing a bad parent out and about. Because some people are neglectful, and some people DONT deserve to be parents, and it sucks that there are great couples struggling when there are abused children in neglectful homes.

HOWEVER I think Alex needs to look in the mirror because I could easily say she’s not grateful for what SHE has. She has two beautiful girls from two relatively easy and quick adoptions, and yet her focus is only on a bio baby. Maybe she doesn’t deserve those girls?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:14 am

michalle wrote:Saw this comment. I wonder how long before she deletes itImage Sounds awful[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 6aa710.jpg[/IMG]

WOW. That is crazy. That one of Alex patients actually tracked her down and had some issues.

We have all long pondered about Alex care as a nurse and holding up under the pressure of that job but we have never had proof of any wrongdoing. Wowowow, here is proof. From a patient on Alex last day! If this is what she did on her last day i can't imagine her nursing career being a successful one. I am assuming she left due to the stress of the job and not being able to handle it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Tiger27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tiger27 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:34 am

michalle wrote:Saw this comment. I wonder how long before she deletes itImage Sounds awful[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 6aa710.jpg[/IMG]

WOAH that’s pretty wild. Way to go saving that before it’s deleted. As a nurse, not considering who this post is directed at, my first thought would be to tell you there’s two sides to every story and sometimes things like this need to be taken with a grain of salt (I’ve read my unit’s facebook reviews and press ganey comments lol)...BUT in the case of Alex, we’ve seen her walk into work like blubbering before. How can she provide patient care when she can’t get herself in check, especially when her patient population is babies? We’ve seen evidence that she doesn’t give a shit about evidence based practice for her own family and prefers to just loosely google things and give her kids random doses of herbal remedies and vitamins because her mom said too. All very sketchy coming from a nurse. I find it highly telling she quit months and months ago when she could have easily maintained her PRN schedule (aka 2-4 shifts every 6 weeks) this whole time.

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Post by Klind55 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:52 am

[/quote]

WOAH that’s pretty wild. Way to go saving that before it’s deleted. As a nurse, not considering who this post is directed at, my first thought would be to tell you there’s two sides to every story and sometimes things like this need to be taken with a grain of salt (I’ve read my unit’s facebook reviews and press ganey comments lol)...BUT in the case of Alex, we’ve seen her walk into work like blubbering before. How can she provide patient care when she can’t get herself in check, especially when her patient population is babies? We’ve seen evidence that she doesn’t give a shit about evidence based practice for her own family and prefers to just loosely google things and give her kids random doses of herbal remedies and vitamins because her mom said too. All very sketchy coming from a nurse. I find it highly telling she quit months and months ago when she could have easily maintained her PRN schedule (aka 2-4 shifts every 6 weeks) this whole time.

[/quote]

Considering how she admitted to doing CPR on her own child with a heartbeat who was holding her breath, I am sure there are many NICU stories like this with her. I would not want her touching my child, she is mentally unstable and imo incompetent.
rd_valo
Talker
Talker

Post by rd_valo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:27 pm

Wow.

TorquoiseTastic
Amateur
Amateur

Post by TorquoiseTastic » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:27 pm

Maybe she got fired.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

rd_valo
Talker
Talker

Post by rd_valo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:35 pm

TorquoiseTastic wrote:Maybe she got fired.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
I really hope she got struck off for that. That shits not ok. Poor kid and poor mum for going through something like that

Return to “Phil and Alex”