Informer
Informer

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Post by LexiRae » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:21 am

Beanmama wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... bbb7c2.jpg[/IMG]

This comment is disgusting.
Your “own” baby Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truly disgusting part is Alex also probably feels like this. She wants her “own” baby to hold and not somebody else’s. You should never adopt if you feel like that

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Post by Bethypooh51 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:31 am

At what point do you stop IVF? It seems to me that she is addicted to it. It brings her lots of attention and it is their platform, but when is enough ... enough??

Angelsong01
Talker
Talker

Post by Angelsong01 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:19 am

Just put the latest vlog on. I thought Phil and Alex had already moved out of the condo? They keep chopping and changing their abodes. I didn't watch all the vlog, no way, but I was under the impression that they were finally in the RV.

I know very few people, (fortunately) who make such a huge fuss about buying , "renovating", moving out, moving in. What on earth is their crazy trip going to be like!

It appears to be all for views, and they really do not deserve to have any.
FlowersTar 68
Talker
Talker

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:35 am

Angelsong01 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:19 am
Just put the latest vlog on. I thought Phil and Alex had already moved out of the condo? They keep chopping and changing their abodes. I didn't watch all the vlog, no way, but I was under the impression that they were finally in the RV.

I know very few people, (fortunately) who make such a huge fuss about buying , "renovating", moving out, moving in. What on earth is their crazy trip going to be like!

It appears to be all for views, and they really do not deserve to have any.
These Vlogs are about a week and a half behind. I think in the vlog before the latest one Alex said they'd moved in to the RV but didn't need to hand the condo keys for another 2 weeks. So, handing over the keys was probably last week in real time.
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:20 am

This whole running the vlogs 10days behind is such BS. It’d be fine if they were actually exciting vlogs or for safety (ie not revealing locations of two super young children in a not very secure RV! ) but no. It’s just a few cuts of Alex tidying up, or pretending to do so. What a waste of time that was!

Goodgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Goodgirl » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:27 am

Bethypooh51 wrote:At what point do you stop IVF? It seems to me that she is addicted to it. It brings her lots of attention and it is their platform, but when is enough ... enough??

Honestly, though they love to act like they have “worse” infertility than everyone else, they don’t. It’s not unusual for couples to go through multiple egg retrieval’s and many embryo transfers before getting pregnant.

They’ve only had 1 egg retrieval (plus the one they’re prepping for now) and all the embryo transfers were from the results of that retrieval. Very normal, unfortunately. Pregnancy is never a given with I F.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Amelia322 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:42 am

They don’t look like minimalist they have so much crap!

Also, why does Phil keep saying he wants to travel with us to pray with us and meet us? Like who are you that is so special? Why do you need to travel for US????????

Tiger27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tiger27 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:43 am

I don’t know if it’s because I watch her instastories too but I feel like between those and the vlogs, I’ve watched them move 50 piles of crap out of the house on different occasions and listened to Alex explain they were leaving the crib and sheets for the new owners 12 times. Only these two could have dragged out that process this long.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Amelia322 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:44 am

I wonder why they sold their condo. Why not just pay it off?

It’s going to be so hard when they want to buy again. Where will they get the income to save for that?

FlowersTar 68
Talker
Talker

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:18 am

Tiger27 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:43 am
I don’t know if it’s because I watch her instastories too but I feel like between those and the vlogs, I’ve watched them move 50 piles of crap out of the house on different occasions and listened to Alex explain they were leaving the crib and sheets for the new owners 12 times. Only these two could have dragged out that process this long.

You're so right, I feel the same.
With other vloggers I watch, when they post an Insta story you usually see it on a vlog a couple of days later and that's it, it's done.
With P and A you see something (like the new sheets) then your seeing it on the vlog next week!
They really should start afresh now and forget about the last week or so and try to get the Vlogs out within a couple of days of it actually being filmed.
Tiger27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tiger27 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:30 pm

Lol at Alex admitting she stopped all her vitamins and dieting and magically had a decent number of eggs. Her body probably had a little more energy to work with when she wasn’t eating like a bird and her organs weren’t working to filter all her supplements out into her pee...

FlowersTar 68
Talker
Talker

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:28 am

Hang on, didn't the doctor they saw for a second opinion count 18? Correct me if I'm wrong.
And now she has 17. HMM.
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:28 am

That girl at the end looks like she could be Kinsley’s birth mum Image

IMG_4615.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlowersTar 68
Talker
Talker

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:33 am

Correcting myself, I've just looked back, it was 12.
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Post by Here_2_talk » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:37 am

Went back and looked, other doctor counted 7-5, so 12 all together, let’s just wait and see how these 17 eggs (follicles) will reduce in numbers...

Edit: we must have watched it at the same time
gossipdottir
Amateur
Amateur

Post by gossipdottir » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:59 am

"can you tell Phil that if we are doing ivf we can't go on our trip?"

you who? we?

bitch please, talk to your husband, and if you don't dare to do it, it's because you know that he will not be pleased to postpone, once again, because your batshit crazy pregnancy craving.
FlowersTar 68
Talker
Talker

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:49 am

gossipdottir wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:59 am
"can you tell Phil that if we are doing ivf we can't go on our trip?"

you who? we?

bitch please, talk to your husband, and if you don't dare to do it, it's because you know that he will not be pleased to postpone, once again, because your batshit crazy pregnancy craving.
This has been her plan for months, every month she could've done IVF, looked ready to, but no, delay, delay delay till the travel became a reality and boooom, I'm ready for IVF, we can't travel!
anneraingirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anneraingirl » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:30 pm

Here_2_talk wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:28 am
That girl at the end looks like she could be Kinsley’s birth mum Image

IMG_4615.jpg

How do I get permissions to see the images? I am new to this but liked Phil and Alex I've gone back to the beginning of their vlogs to binge watch. I've watched actively for almost a year of current videos. I liked them a whole lot more before I found this thread. My eyes are now opened to the crazy I can't believe I missed before!!!
whatinthisworld
Amateur
Amateur

Post by whatinthisworld » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:57 pm

In case anyone didn’t hear the first 15,000 times, Alex is leaving the crib and sheets.

(You just know Alex is that person who does something nice for someone and then never lets the world forget it.)

Also, I’m not sure why she thinks cleaning the house is something particulary nice you do for new owners. I’ve moved many times in my life and when you sell a house, cleaning it for the new owners is just something you do, period. It’s just common decency. Personally myself, I hire professionals to come in to do a final cleaning for the new owners but we all know Alex is too cheap to do that. She didn’t even mop! Just swept.

Sure, Alex, the new owners are so lucky...
Sorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:30 pm

whatinthisworld wrote:In case anyone didn’t hear the first 15,000 times, Alex is leaving the crib and sheets.

(You just know Alex is that person who does something nice for someone and then never lets the world forget it.)

Also, I’m not sure why she thinks cleaning the house is something particulary nice you do for new owners. I’ve moved many times in my life and when you sell a house, cleaning it for the new owners is just something you do, period. It’s just common decency. Personally myself, I hire professionals to come in to do a final cleaning for the new owners but we all know Alex is too cheap to do that. She didn’t even mop! Just swept.

I also find it convenient Alex just had a brand new pack of unopened organic crib sheets laying around to give the new owners! Sounds fishy to me! Probably sent for PR by her "friend"...so i doubt Alex even bought them herself!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

anneraingirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anneraingirl » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:40 am

whatinthisworld wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:57 pm
In case anyone didn’t hear the first 15,000 times, Alex is leaving the crib and sheets.

My DOG knows she's leaving the crib!!

Yes it is definitely common decency to deep clean a property when you sell it. Unfortunately I have helped people move into homes and have ended up cleaning instead. It is worse than moving to a rental property because rentals are required to be cleaned when a person moves out. Unfortunately people don't tend to treat sales the same.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Post by Celia » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:49 pm

anneraingirl wrote:
whatinthisworld wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:57 pm

My DOG knows she's leaving the crib!!

Yes it is definitely common decency to deep clean a property when you sell it. Unfortunately I have helped people move into homes and have ended up cleaning instead. It is worse than moving to a rental property because rentals are required to be cleaned when a person moves out. Unfortunately people don't tend to treat sales the same.
Oh yeah people leave houses filthy. A friend of ours bought a house and when they opened the fridge there was still and old bottle of ketchup and.... god knows what spilled on the she,Vera and drawers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
GGF1987
Amateur
Amateur

Post by GGF1987 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:32 am

I have not seen their RV a single time where it wasn't a disorganized mess. Clearly they have not a clue what they are doing.....
FlowersTar 68
Talker
Talker

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:53 am

They have ants. No surprise at all considering all the needless ripping out stuff they've done
Angelsong01
Talker
Talker

Post by Angelsong01 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:58 am

So, they have moved onto a friend's land - surprise, surprise - supposedly for a week. And they have a problem with the RV. I do feel sorry for Phil though. Alex should have got out of the truck and guided him round the bend near the beginning of the vlog. I do this for my husband, and it looks as if they need extension mirrors on the truck as well.

All those items on cupboard tops - she says she is going to velcro them down (!), and stuff loose everywhere else. And she is going to teach us about RV life with children. Of course none of us have done any camping or caravanning before, so our expert is ready with her pearls of wisdom.

But the girls appear to be having much more freedom already, which is a positive thing.

Return to “Phil and Alex”