Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Post by eab424 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:29 pm

As far as genetic issues it’s extremely rare for a pregnancy like that to go beyond 12 weeks. Usually, this is why miscarriages happen. As far as her ability to carry, With the medication, she was able to carry a miscarriage 5 weeks past the time that it died. I don’t see anything that would point to her inability to carry just that she had bad embryos that weren’t going to make it in the first place.

The embryos are being tested this time so the chances of an embryo having a defect where they’d die or have a life-threatening condition aren’t there. Alex says one thing on the vlog but let’s face it she’s known to not be genuine and tends to lie. She still brings up how “difficult” it was with Callie. Now can you imagine her with a child who has problems that are a lot worse? If anything is somewhat harder than what she’s used to she can’t handle it. Says a lot about how she was raised. 

StreetTacosTalking
Amateur
Amateur

Post by StreetTacosTalking » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Any else notice that she referred to the “11 week miscarriage” in the vlog and said “that baby was never going to make it past 12 weeks”. Baby. Singular. Not babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoobs212
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Scoobs212 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:35 pm

That conversation Alex prompted with Kinsley was just obnoxious. You can normalize adoption without telling your kids that they're super-extra-all-the-specials compared to everyone else.
ilikereadinggossip
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ilikereadinggossip » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:21 pm

eh!

i might get jumped on for saying this but i dont consider her situations miscarriages, i see them as chemical pregnancies.

1. it's not like the baby is dying for no reason at all, it's just a baby that the body would otherwise discard naturally because of genetic abnormalities. some women have these chemical pregnancies naturally without knowing they were even pregnant.

2. she purposely keeps a dying embryo inside and rides the miscarriage thing out until she can't anymore.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:23 pm

I noticed she said baby. She also referred to it as an 11 week miscarriage too though. It’s so funny/ignorant she can’t even keep up with her own lies. 

I’m not at all jumping on ya, I agree to a point. The 5 week miscarriage wasn’t a chemical pregnancy it was an early miscarriage. Chemical pregnancies end between 3-4 weeks.. The pregnancy they had before that absolutely chemical. The one in the fall wasn’t even a pregnancy because there was never a positive pregnancy test. Notice how she didn’t show any of the tests in the video. She waited an hour to look at the test. Instructions say not to look at results after a certain time. She did and announced she was pregnant and did the whole crazy act for Phil. Then they said they wanted to celebrate or have that experience. What? No they wanted fake sympathy and views = money.
gossipdottir
Amateur
Amateur

Post by gossipdottir » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:27 am

where to start.

how about her "win parenting" give-me-a-golden-star-cause-I'm-an-awesome-mother moment, her long long story short, or, as it really was her unnecessarily longest story ever just repeating the same over and over. Ok, we get it, you spoke to your girls about adoption. Oh, we so get it. Maybe because you keep on mentioning it over and over and over...

And am I the only one who feels really uncomfortable when she keeps pushing Kinsley to talk about these stuff. I mean I keep on getting this trained monkey kinda vibe. Come on Kins! jump! twirl! on one leg now! do it again! now for the camera! If the entire adoption talk is "normalized" as she is trying to sell, should also not be a daily topic of conversation anymore?

she makes me so mad

:*&^%:
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Post by Klind55 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:35 am

eab424 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:23 pm
I noticed she said baby. She also referred to it as an 11 week miscarriage too though. It’s so funny/ignorant she can’t even keep up with her own lies. 

I’m not at all jumping on ya, I agree to a point. The 5 week miscarriage wasn’t a chemical pregnancy it was an early miscarriage. Chemical pregnancies end between 3-4 weeks.. The pregnancy they had before that absolutely chemical. The one in the fall wasn’t even a pregnancy because there was never a positive pregnancy test. Notice how she didn’t show any of the tests in the video. She waited an hour to look at the test. Instructions say not to look at results after a certain time. She did and announced she was pregnant and did the whole crazy act for Phil. Then they said they wanted to celebrate or have that experience. What? No they wanted fake sympathy and views = money.
The highest her hcg levels got were 24, by most definitions that is not considered a pregnancy. It's considered more of a grey area of watch and see.

I still have no idea why they didn't have Phil do the varicocele surgery. Many studies show the high rate of chromosome abnormalities when left untreated. Why would they take the chance and not do everything possible to have genetically normal embryos? Granted they only need 1 embryo to make a baby(or 2....) but if he would have had that surgery chances are pretty good they would have more embryos ready to transfer.
Sweetpea7
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Sweetpea7 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:25 am

eab424 wrote:I noticed she said baby. She also referred to it as an 11 week miscarriage too though. It’s so funny/ignorant she can’t even keep up with her own lies. 

Yes and remember they drove around with that stupid box between them in the car .

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:14 am

gossipdottir wrote:where to start.

how about her "win parenting" give-me-a-golden-star-cause-I'm-an-awesome-mother moment, her long long story short, or, as it really was her unnecessarily longest story ever just repeating the same over and over. Ok, we get it, you spoke to your girls about adoption. Oh, we so get it. Maybe because you keep on mentioning it over and over and over...

And am I the only one who feels really uncomfortable when she keeps pushing Kinsley to talk about these stuff. I mean I keep on getting this trained monkey kinda vibe. Come on Kins! jump! twirl! on one leg now! do it again! now for the camera! If the entire adoption talk is "normalized" as she is trying to sell, should also not be a daily topic of conversation anymore?

she makes me so mad

:*&^%:
Remember the video around Christmas time where they were going to visit santa? You could hear Alex coaching her in the background and cutting out the clips of what Alex was telling her to say. She absolutely makes them put on an act for the camera. So much now that the kids don't even know it's an act any more...they turn "on" when the camera comes on cuz of the praise they get from their fake mom.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Post by Schnatterinchen » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:59 am

Maybe I´m wrong but I don´t see any difference. Now they know that there are 2 normal embryos but maybe there were two normal ones last time as well and they didn´t make it, too.
ilikereadinggossip
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ilikereadinggossip » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:51 pm

they need to just go ahead and transfer both of them. it'll at least improve their chances + it's time to face reality and accept reality.

this is getting pathetic

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eab424 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:19 pm

The highest number being 24, points to the fact the at-home test wasn’t positive. You have to have at least a 25 and when she tested at home her number wouldn’t have been 24/25 that day. She got a 24 later and most likely that was due to the medications she was given for the transfer. That's why doctors tell their patients to wait to test and some even tell them not to at all but to wait for a blood test so they know their numbers. That way their not heartbroken when they learn they’re not in fact pregnant.

As far as grading. From what I’ve heard from many (and by my own doctor) is that grading is simply a beauty contest. You can have a few not graded so well, then have a “perfect” embryo and the perfect one doesn’t make it to a viable pregnancy yet the ones that are poorly graded do. Or you can have one that simply doesn’t work no matter what testing is done. I think they need to realize with their genetics it’s best to throw in the towel. And I can only hope that future Bfs and social workers aren’t conned into giving them more kids because they have no business having more kids.

Gardner quad squad ended up that way because two poorly graded embryos they implanted split. Sometimes we do things with science that cannot be explained.
Tiger27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tiger27 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:46 pm

Woo that eye twitch at 10:32 was intense lol. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 563f3d.jpg[/IMG]

StreetTacosTalking
Amateur
Amateur

Post by StreetTacosTalking » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:37 pm

Tiger27 wrote:Woo that eye twitch at 10:32 was intense lol. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 563f3d.jpg[/IMG]

Seriously, what WAS that!?

marissalasel
Amateur
Amateur

Post by marissalasel » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:40 pm

eab424 wrote:The highest number being 24, points to the fact the at-home test wasn’t positive. You have to have at least a 25 and when she tested at home her number wouldn’t have been 24/25 that day. She got a 24 later and most likely that was due to the medications she was given for the transfer. That's why doctors tell their patients to wait to test and some even tell them not to at all but to wait for a blood test so they know their numbers. That way their not heartbroken when they learn they’re not in fact pregnant.

As far as grading. From what I’ve heard from many (and by my own doctor) is that grading is simply a beauty contest. You can have a few not graded so well, then have a “perfect” embryo and the perfect one doesn’t make it to a viable pregnancy yet the ones that are poorly graded do. Or you can have one that simply doesn’t work no matter what testing is done. I think they need to realize with their genetics it’s best to throw in the towel. And I can only hope that future Bfs and social workers aren’t conned into giving them more kids because they have no business having more kids.

Gardner quad squad ended up that way because two poorly graded embryos they implanted split. Sometimes we do things with science that cannot be explained.
A lot of pregnancy tests can detect levels much lower than 25. I believe she used a first response test, which has a sensitivity of 6.5.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Post by Veruca_Salt » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:57 pm

Tiger27 wrote:Woo that eye twitch at 10:32 was intense lol. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 563f3d.jpg[/IMG]

I’ve seen that crazy eye of hers do that before... her bawling in front of the camera when her sister died comes to mind. But, that eye twitch also appears when she’s fake crying. You know, the many videos where she’s sobbed and gasped and not a single tear comes out? It’s weird no matter what. Haha

Goodgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Goodgirl » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:07 pm

ilikereadinggossip wrote:they need to just go ahead and transfer both of them. it'll at least improve their chances + it's time to face reality and accept reality.

this is getting pathetic
Transferring two doesn’t increase their chances, believe it or not. But it sure would get this over with faster!

annabananna
Talker
Talker

Post by annabananna » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:20 am

I tried watching the most recent vlog but I felt myself slipping into a coma 4 minutes in so can someone please fill me in? They have 2 genetically normal embryos waiting for implantation? Are they already implanted in real time and thats where the negative test came from?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Post by Schnatterinchen » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:22 am

I´m sure they will never implant both embryos together because she likes the attention she gets for every transfer.
FlowersTar 68
Talker
Talker

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:40 am

In one of her stories today ( I'm in the UK so way ahead time wise to California) she's rolling black paint on a cupboard at a friend's house. I'm thinking she hasn't had a successful transfer (if indeed they have done one) as she wouldn't be using toxic paint if she's pregnant or waiting to find out results.
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Post by wildwild94 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:28 am

In regards to the eye thing it’s probably just something that happens when she cries. I get weird twitches like that in my face if I’m trying to hold back tears.

Also I did love how cute Grammy was when Alex was telling her the stuff, even though she didn’t really know what she was talking about lol.

I’m still really thrown off by the timeline. I don’t know where they’re at at ALL.

rd_valo
Talker
Talker

Post by rd_valo » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:53 am

wildwild94 wrote:In regards to the eye thing it’s probably just something that happens when she cries. I get weird twitches like that in my face if I’m trying to hold back tears.

Also I did love how cute Grammy was when Alex was telling her the stuff, even though she didn’t really know what she was talking about lol.

I’m still really thrown off by the timeline. I don’t know where they’re at at ALL.

Grammy was sweet, but she seems like she is an enabler

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

FlowersTar 68
Talker
Talker

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:54 am

wildwild94 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:28 am

Me too, it's annoying. I wish they'd just make a video with all the important IVF stuff inserting clips of each news they get so they can start putting Vlogs out in real time. Angie from This Gathered Nest does it, she announced the adoption match on Insta stories then we saw it on the vlog a day or so later. Why can't these do the same? I follow a few family vloggers and they all seem to put Vlogs out in real time, within a couple of days of seeing what they are doing on Instagram at least.
I feel more "invested" in real time vloggers as if they are going through something bad or good I know it's happening now not 3 weeks ago, iyswim?
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Post by wildwild94 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:31 am

rd_valo wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:In regards to the eye thing it’s probably just something that happens when she cries. I get weird twitches like that in my face if I’m trying to hold back tears.

Grammy was sweet, but she seems like she is an enabler

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
I can see that. I think there’s probably a large grey area for Grammy because Alex is her daughter, she wants to see her happy and all her dreams come true like ANY mother would. So she’s the one “enabler” I can really understand and am kind of ok with tbh because it’s her mom.

For me though, I’m still not supportive of them doing IVF at all at this point Image I hope that makes sense haha

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:04 am

Now Cali is on the baby train. Poor little thing has learned to talk about the brothers and sisters from the attention Kins gets .

Pam shows Alex a necklace she wears to ask God to just say yes to 1 little baby. News flash you disgusting people! God already said yes to two amazing little girls! Why are they not enough!?

Finally Alex reads a book. "You just can't get everything you want all the time, do you understand?" Seems like Alex should take a message from these children's story books.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 78c0b5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f39d75.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... ffc114.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Return to “Phil and Alex”