Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post Reply
Angelsong01
Talker
Talker
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:03 am
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Angelsong01 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:49 am

I skip watched the latest vlog, ultrasound, view of Alex's bruised stomach, etc. How totally embarrassing she is, a spoiled, self centred infuriating person. The miracle is that Kinsley and Callie (particularly Kinsley), have turned out to be such lovely little girls.

Alex wants to count her blessings, in reality, not jabbering about it on her IG post. I had three children with a psychotic husband, a knife held to my throat during one pregnancy, and fearing on many occasions for my babies' lives. She appears to have been cocooned all her life, and infertility must have come as a massive trauma to her, but I have no sympathy or compassion for women like her. She shows herself up in every single vlog. It has been said before that if the girls get to see all this rubbish when they are older, they will be so very hurt.

Mimi and Poppa must be cringing.
Here_2_talk
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1101 times
Been thanked: 6653 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Here_2_talk » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:54 am

So Ms Pregnancy is asking for help in heartburn... I get heartburn sucks, however I find it funny just minutes before posting this as a question she was chowing down leftover Chinese at 4am! Well, NurseMcCryface that’s your answer. Maybe don’t do that?!? Nobody, and certainly no 10 week old foetus is craving leftover Chinese at 4am in the flipping morning!

Does she not get eating like that is the root cause of her problem?!?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1322
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:52 pm
Has thanked: 158 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by marshmallowfluf » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:34 am

Advice for heartburn: Stop eating shit food.

Shes going to gain 100lbs


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1125
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:16 am
Has thanked: 1484 times
Been thanked: 4495 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Sorn » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:00 am

I don't know where Alex is getting her nutritional info about requirements during pregnancy.

Alex. In your first trimester your nutritional needs don't require any extra calories than your typical non pregnant diet. And even in the second and third trimester it's only a few hundred extra calories needed daily to meet the extra needs of the pregnancy. Maybe 300. Which comes out to an extra SNACK daily. You also aren't expected or needed to gain any weight in your first trimester. A couple pounds at most is fine or none at all.

Alex your idea of eating for two is incredibly wrong. While the amount of protein is increased during pregnancy...the calories needed are still the same as before pregnancy alex! The way she was talking she made it seem like she needed double everything!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk


wildwild94
Talker
Talker
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:35 am
Has thanked: 880 times
Been thanked: 453 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by wildwild94 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:23 am

I completely agree with the poster who said she’s living out her childhood pregnancy fantasy or whatever. It’s like the second she had that embryo implanted she was all I FEEL IT! And gaining 5 lbs by 6 weeks. I think she was really limiting herself before and now she’s given herself a free pass, and her body is happy to have the extra calories (along with meds, idk anything about those and weight gain!).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 212 times
Been thanked: 1619 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by StreetTacosTalking » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:46 pm

wildwild94 wrote:I completely agree with the poster who said she’s living out her childhood pregnancy fantasy or whatever. It’s like the second she had that embryo implanted she was all I FEEL IT! And gaining 5 lbs by 6 weeks. I think she was really limiting herself before and now she’s given herself a free pass, and her body is happy to have the extra calories (along with meds, idk anything about those and weight gain!).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. I think that she has a disordered relationship with food and she believed she had to eat very restrictive to get pregnant. Now that she is pregnant her mind feels the pressure off and is binging.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Goodgirl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 749 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Goodgirl » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:54 pm

Every single one of her miraculous pregnancy symptoms is normal. Snooze! Alex, you’re not special anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:40 pm
Has thanked: 316 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Mysticvgo7 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:03 pm

Goodgirl wrote:Every single one of her miraculous pregnancy symptoms is normal. Snooze! Alex, you’re not special anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s so insane the way during vlogs she fishes for attention and validation for her “symptoms” by saying stuff like “Phil I’m not nauseous stop saying I’m nauseous. Hm well I’m feeling little tWiNgEs and wAvEs of nausea. But that can be blamed on this and that medication, I’m not ~really~ nauseous.” Like ok we get it, you want people to comment, kiss your butt, and validate your symptoms.
Astrasia
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Astrasia » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:02 am

apmfacebook93 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:16 pm
I think they are helping to prove that their prior 11 week miscarriage was a sham.
The 8 week ultra sound is much much farther along than anything they have seen before - if she’s made it to 11 weeks in the past, why are they so enamored at what they are seeing at 6 and 8 weeks??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She did mention this, maybe a couple of vlogs ago, or in a previous bumpdate (🙄) that looking back and comparing those ultrasounds, she now sees that it wasn't going right at all.
But yeah, for someone who has been trying for so long, it really puzzles me that they seem to know so little about pregnancy and ultrasounds..

As soon as I got pregnant I googled the hell out of eeeeeeeverything pregnancy related and watched every pregnancy/scan/birth video I could get my hands on to learn about the process.. I get it, people are different.

And here is Phil & Alex going "omigosh I didn't know it would have arms and legs by this point!!" 🤪
Astrasia
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Astrasia » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:19 am

wildwild94 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:23 am
I completely agree with the poster who said she’s living out her childhood pregnancy fantasy or whatever. It’s like the second she had that embryo implanted she was all I FEEL IT! And gaining 5 lbs by 6 weeks. I think she was really limiting herself before and now she’s given herself a free pass, and her body is happy to have the extra calories (along with meds, idk anything about those and weight gain!).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest, I gained 30 pounds when I was pregnant, and the first 25, I gained in the first trimester. I was extremely hungry all the time, so I ate.. And ate.. And then I ate some more! Until I realised holy shit, I've gained 25 lbs! Then lost my appetite 😂 one can only hope she won't gain as much before she realises too. She's already moaning about it now, so maybe it won't come to that.
MackM
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by MackM » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:30 am

Wow, they really are just living in other people’s houses and filling in the odd night in the RV in between.
LCCS225
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:42 am
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by LCCS225 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:38 am

Klind55
Talker
Talker
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Klind55 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:23 pm

Alex's IG stories shows how Callie climbed in her friend's shirt to keep warm. Am I the only one that doesn't think this is appropriate at all? It is not life or death, she doesn't need to put her inside her shirt to keep her warm. Callie is 3 years old and should not be in someone's shirt and why would a friend/stranger do this anyway?
Klind55
Talker
Talker
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Klind55 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:26 pm

MackM wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:30 am
Wow, they really are just living in other people’s houses and filling in the odd night in the RV in between.
They have definitely mooched off more people(that they only know from online or just met)for places to stay than they have stayed in the RV
nebralaska
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:18 am
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by nebralaska » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:28 pm

LCCS225 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:38 am
FYI....how did this happen????

https://people.com/parents/youtubers-ph ... exclusive/
I RAN over here as soon as I saw that!!
I bet they paid for the article like Alex's BFF Myka Stauffer did for her People magazine gender reveal write up.
Here_2_talk
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1101 times
Been thanked: 6653 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Here_2_talk » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:32 pm

nebralaska wrote:
LCCS225 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:38 am
FYI....how did this happen????

https://people.com/parents/youtubers-ph ... exclusive/
I RAN over here as soon as I saw that!!
I bet they paid for the article like Alex's BFF Myka Stauffer did for her People magazine gender reveal write up.

Remember when they met up recently in AZ? I bet Myka told gullible Alex how many new subscribers she gained by paying for the gender reveal article and the follow up birth announcement.
I bet she even gave the number of her contact at People.

The article was worded so badly, almost like a bot wrote it. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
disneylover23
Talker
Talker
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:35 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 778 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by disneylover23 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:44 pm

Klind55 wrote:Alex's IG stories shows how Callie climbed in her friend's shirt to keep warm. Am I the only one that doesn't think this is appropriate at all? It is not life or death, she doesn't need to put her inside her shirt to keep her warm. Callie is 3 years old and should not be in someone's shirt and why would a friend/stranger do this anyway?
I thought it was so damn weird but I didn’t want to say something and the crunchy people come attack me hahah


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astrasia
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Astrasia » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:48 am

LCCS225 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:38 am
FYI....how did this happen????

https://people.com/parents/youtubers-ph ... exclusive/
No mention of their non-profit, which is also a big part of the reason why they went on the road! Wow. Just wow.
Dani_465
Informer
Informer
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 1128 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Dani_465 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:57 am

Astrasia wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:48 am
LCCS225 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:38 am
FYI....how did this happen????

https://people.com/parents/youtubers-ph ... exclusive/
No mention of their non-profit, which is also a big part of the reason why they went on the road! Wow. Just wow.
After you scroll through the pictures and ads 🙄 it does mention the RV and the nonprofit.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1125
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:16 am
Has thanked: 1484 times
Been thanked: 4495 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Sorn » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:47 am

Dying to know how much they paid for that people exclusive! Definitely got the tip from Myka about that! Pay to make yourself look famous! So sad that they can pay for an article about themselves but still can't afford basic medical care for their daughters! Bet they will write it off as a business expense.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Scoobs212
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Scoobs212 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:36 am

Sorn wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:47 am
Dying to know how much they paid for that people exclusive! Definitely got the tip from Myka about that! Pay to make yourself look famous! So sad that they can pay for an article about themselves but still can't afford basic medical care for their daughters! Bet they will write it off as a business expense.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
The Facebook post for their People story got less than 500 likes. For reference, the story about Justin Bieber's opinion of Popeye's chicken sandwich got 2K likes. 😂
Sounds like it was a waste of money.
Sbenn541
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:06 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Sbenn541 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:46 am

nebralaska wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:28 pm
LCCS225 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:38 am
FYI....how did this happen????

https://people.com/parents/youtubers-ph ... exclusive/
I RAN over here as soon as I saw that!!
I bet they paid for the article like Alex's BFF Myka Stauffer did for her People magazine gender reveal write up.
And they call her MOM-TO-BE. Ugh. She is a freaking mom. Those poor girls.
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer
Posts: 448
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:42 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Bekkaz » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Very very strange wording...

"The couple now share two daughters they welcomed via adoption: Callie Jo, 3, and Kinsley Grace, 4."

I don't share my girls with my husband, we HAVE two daughters. Even with a separated family it would be 'they have two daughters whom they share day-to-day care".

And then it says...

"Alex got pregnant for the first time on their third embryo transfer, but had a miscarriage during the eleventh week.
After years of struggles with infertility, they decided to look into another option."

Was that the most recent BS one where it was only the drugs maintaining the pregnancy? Or was it back before they adopted the girls?


"...[RV] which they have been driving across the country in support of their nonprofit, "

I would LOVE to see a map with all their travelling on it. I've not followed the vlogs at all but from reading on here it sounds like they've barely left the state let alone 'across country'.
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3577
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 8702 times
Been thanked: 15835 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Haulnarse » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:02 pm

Bekkaz wrote:Very very strange wording...

"The couple now share two daughters they welcomed via adoption: Callie Jo, 3, and Kinsley Grace, 4."

I don't share my girls with my husband, we HAVE two daughters. Even with a separated family it would be 'they have two daughters whom they share day-to-day care".

And then it says...

"Alex got pregnant for the first time on their third embryo transfer, but had a miscarriage during the eleventh week.
After years of struggles with infertility, they decided to look into another option."

Was that the most recent BS one where it was only the drugs maintaining the pregnancy? Or was it back before they adopted the girls?


"...[RV] which they have been driving across the country in support of their nonprofit, "

I would LOVE to see a map with all their travelling on it. I've not followed the vlogs at all but from reading on here it sounds like they've barely left the state let alone 'across country'.
The article makes it sound like she had the 11 week miscarriage, then went with adoption x2
Here_2_talk
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1101 times
Been thanked: 6653 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Here_2_talk » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:52 pm

They are currently working on getting the RV rainproof... what the hell?!! That death trap shouldn’t be those lovely girls’ home.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “Phil and Alex”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FlowersTar 68 and 1 guest