Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post Reply
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:35 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Eleanor Terese » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:10 am

Is Alex more than 12 weeks pregnant now? Are the vlogs far behind?
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:35 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Eleanor Terese » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:54 am

Eleanor Terese wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:10 am
Is Alex more than 12 weeks pregnant now? Are the vlogs far behind?
Kjlm208
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:10 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Kjlm208 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:08 am

FlowersTar 68 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:53 pm
Teamrocketing wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:33 pm
Why is she always in bed ????


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because poor little delicate Alex is tired....... God help her further along the line when she's in the latter stages.

Ps, I'm not mocking tiredness in pregnancy but we just knew this is how Alex would be.
Because this girl has a massive untreated depression disorder combined with an eating disorder. She was anorexic before and now has turned bulimic it seems. Girl needs some help!
User avatar
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3942
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 585 times
Been thanked: 1750 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Amelia322 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:06 am


“My mom and dad are having a baby -_-


Image




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1146
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1141 times
Been thanked: 7182 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Here_2_talk » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:03 pm

So now they are in Alabama?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:40 pm
Has thanked: 767 times
Been thanked: 273 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Mysticvgo7 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:09 pm

Amelia322 wrote:“My mom and dad are having a baby -_-


Image




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
& the resentment begins
Applejacks
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:50 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Applejacks » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:40 pm

Amelia322 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:06 am
“My mom and dad are having a baby -_-


Image




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn't shock me if the girls resent the fact Alex is pregnant. They should in my opinion. Their own mother clearly doesn't want anything to do with them and isn't grateful to have adopted them
Applejacks
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:50 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Applejacks » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:05 pm

Teamrocketing wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:33 pm
Why is she always in bed ????


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is lazy with everything now.
Penguin247
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Penguin247 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:25 pm

In the insta stories asking why her maternity pants are slipping down.

Errm, maybe because you're barely 14 weeks and have just a food bump.

Also sweet pic of the girls drinking from same drink - but caption should be more like, 'tis the season for sharing germs'
olivialinnea101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by olivialinnea101 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:56 am

Dreamkeeper+1 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:30 am
Ty for clearing the residency status up. Yesterday Alex mentioned that their status was to have Texas as their home base, while they traveled to Tennessee and such. I would think this traveling is hard with a much awaited pregnancy. With my first child I was a nervous wreck to go very far from my OB's office when I was 30 weeks. I know she isn't that far along, but with eternal agonizing dream of having a baby, I would have wanted to stay around the area where they are familiar with the entire situation. Once that baby comes along there will be no more RVing! Most Moms are in bed nursing every 2-3 hours. Also, I would want to be near the Pediatrician for at least the baby's next 10 weeks...guess I was a paranoid Mom
Does anyone know how they will survive financially once baby is here? Are they making that much off youtube to pay for med Insurance and necessities esp for the upcoming breakdowns of RV's, Truck? I am afraid once bio child comes the money will stop as other infertile folks will.think. They have 2 kids, a bio baby, both do not work. Why not keep our $ , or give to another couple who has no kids and no money for infertility treatments.
There is no way once the baby arrives they can continue moving around, as you mentioned newborns have weekly pediatric visits and you cannot keep switching doctors at a time when they’re seen so frequently. I’m still very confused how they have health insurance and how that all even works for them... they are both unemployed so I’m assuming that means they bought on the marketplace which is very expensive and usually requires you to have a small “in network” area for care, meaning if they purchased the policy as CA residents they must be paying double/triple to be seeing doctors out of network. I’m confused as to how they promote this RV lifestyle but they haven’t once explained to their viewers how the logistics of all of these things are working. They’ve never once addressed their health insurance situation and they skate around all financial questions. As far as homeschooling the girls I see that going downhill very fast. Alex can barely get out of bed how will she spend hours a week teaching and planning lessons and assignments etc. not to mention she will have a new baby around that she’s going to be giving all her attention to! I honestly think Phil is pushing the RV agenda and Alex is super unhappy with the whole thing. I can understand the appealing aspect of the adventure and freedom, but this is usually something people do who have a settled life and older kids. Who in their right mind embarks on a long term RV tour pregnant?! I think there is mega resentment in P+A’s relationship because she pushed the IVF and baby so heavily and got her way, now Phil is surely pushing the RV idea and Alex feels like she has to shut up and deal with it, hence contributing to her depression. The whole situation is a sad mess... and I just feel so sorry for those two sweet girls.
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 622 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Scoobs212 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:48 pm

Alex doesn't strike me as the type to go along with anything begrudgingly. It's clear she runs the show in that family. Hopefully they've set aside the profits from the sale of their home so they'll have a decent sized down payment for a new place. But between the cost of the RV, truck, renovations, endless repairs, eating out, and weekly ultrasounds, I imagine they're burning through money rather quickly. Especially since the two of them are unemployed, their views on YouTube are dwindling, and their charity never really took off.
I feel like they're sticking out this RV catastrophe because their options right now are limited. They've hinted from the beginning that Tennessee was their final destination (gag), which they've almost reached. I just pray they stay away from my hometown.
User avatar
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1104
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:10 pm
Location: NYC
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 379 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by GetYouTubesTied » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:56 pm

Who else saw Alex asking on her IG story if it was normal for the waist-band of maternity jeans to keep sliding down. Yes, Alex, it's perfectly normal when you don't have a baby bump. I can't believe this woman buying maternity clothes at 14 weeks.

(I realize some women start showing by this stage, especially with subsequent pregnancies, but currently Alex is not showing anything but a penchant for junk food.)
HashtagBlessed
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1636 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by HashtagBlessed » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:51 am

Holy smokes, she is almost unrecognizable. I wonder if this rapid weight gain is partially from the medication she is on? I was on prednisone several years ago for something unrelated to pregnancy. I was on it for a relatively short amount of time, and I've always been a small person, but I swear it made me develop a tire around my mid-section that took months to go away. I didn't start showing with my first (and only) pregnancy until around 20 weeks, and even then it was a very small bump that wasn't really visible to the average observer. Her 12 week photo looks like me at 25 weeks pregnant. The fetus is still smaller than the uterus at 12 weeks and shouldn't be showing like that, especially when the abdominal muscles have never shifted before due to a previous pregnancy. And it looks like most of the gain is in her hips and legs. I'm assuming that none of her clothes fit her at this point, but since it's not baby weight the maternity clothes aren't fitting her properly either. She probably just needs to go up a size or two in regular leggings.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 528
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 9:57 pm
Has thanked: 1982 times
Been thanked: 1442 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by LexiRae » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:30 pm

She literally looks 45+ years old. I don’t know if it’s the wrinkles, dead hair, or what but she looks older than my 46 year old mother who has had a traumatic life I can’t believe how much weight she’s gained already too. That’s fine but she looks really scary and old now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olivialinnea101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by olivialinnea101 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:33 am

LexiRae wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:30 pm
She literally looks 45+ years old. I don’t know if it’s the wrinkles, dead hair, or what but she looks older than my 46 year old mother who has had a traumatic life Image I can’t believe how much weight she’s gained already too. That’s fine but she looks really scary and old now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She makes no effort to even look halfway presentable. I have very fine hair similar to Alex’s due to medications I had to take for a long time but I still blow it out and style it. There are lots of hairstyles you can do on fine hair to make it look nice and neat. I don’t even think she brushes her hair let alone styles it...
anneraingirl
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:39 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by anneraingirl » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:41 pm

Why did this clip of Phil and Alex come up after the Peloton drama finished playing the ad on Yahoo?? I unsubscribed quite some time ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kjlm208
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:10 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Kjlm208 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:05 am

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:56 pm
Who else saw Alex asking on her IG story if it was normal for the waist-band of maternity jeans to keep sliding down. Yes, Alex, it's perfectly normal when you don't have a baby bump. I can't believe this woman buying maternity clothes at 14 weeks.

(I realize some women start showing by this stage, especially with subsequent pregnancies, but currently Alex is not showing anything but a penchant for junk food.)
Omg I wanted to message her so bad and be like girlllll. You don't have a bump yet that's why!!!!!! Ug. I'm in nursing school and I would die if she had been one of my nurses I followed. Like how?!?! And the NICU where babies need tons of help. I can't. Seriously. She had to have hardly passes school.
Dreamkeeper+1
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:35 am
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Dreamkeeper+1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:08 pm

What about baggy loose threads and torn up treads for the next thread? Anyway I have wondered if anyone else has seen that Phil seems a bit tense? He usually over exaggerated his facial expressions and then drones on and on sermon like in some blogs. I noticed the day they left their friends house when Alex complained that Phil didn't get the kids bed ready that evening as she was so tired as well as girls, and Phil stated that he was busy repairing the trailor not the bed maker. I was shocked, as he has exclaimed soooooo much that once Alex became pregnant he would do anything and everything for her....he seems to be wearing a bit thin...ya think he will last 25 more weeks?
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:12 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 622 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Scoobs212 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:02 am

Dreamkeeper+1 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:08 pm
What about baggy loose threads and torn up treads for the next thread? Anyway I have wondered if anyone else has seen that Phil seems a bit tense? He usually over exaggerated his facial expressions and then drones on and on sermon like in some blogs. I noticed the day they left their friends house when Alex complained that Phil didn't get the kids bed ready that evening as she was so tired as well as girls, and Phil stated that he was busy repairing the trailor not the bed maker. I was shocked, as he has exclaimed soooooo much that once Alex became pregnant he would do anything and everything for her....he seems to be wearing a bit thin...ya think he will last 25 more weeks?
Whether he wants to admit it or not, I'm sure Phil is seeing through her BS. She's treating pregnancy like it's a 9 month disability. There is no reason she can't clean the RV, cook healthy meals, hold her daughters or get them ready for bed.
I literally don't understand that mentality. I'm 5 months pregnant and I get annoyed when people won't let me do things for myself. Sure, I have a few restrictions, but I'm still able-bodied and capable. I'm starting to think pregnancy was the ultimate dream for Alex just so she could be spoiled and waited on hand & foot.
Ellmae
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:59 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Ellmae » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:30 pm

.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4d7217.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

User avatar
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1355
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:52 pm
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 998 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by marshmallowfluf » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Ellmae wrote:.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4d7217.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
She looks 25+ weeks pregnant, and her ass is huge..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 792
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 316 times
Been thanked: 2620 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by angelmamma » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:32 pm

So much for the minimalistic rv lifestyle. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 828565.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:40 pm
Has thanked: 767 times
Been thanked: 273 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by Mysticvgo7 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:56 pm

angelmamma wrote:So much for the minimalistic rv lifestyle. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 828565.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
She acts like most of her clothes aren’t oversized anyway. There’s really NO need, at all, for her to be buying maternity clothing already. I can’t believe they claimed to be frugal at one point
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 1688 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by StreetTacosTalking » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:34 am

marshmallowfluf wrote:
Ellmae wrote:.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4d7217.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
She looks 25+ weeks pregnant, and her ass is huge..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she has a severely unhealthy and hypocritical relationship with food, and has been eating at an alarming rate. But I do think it’s worth mentioning, she does NOT look 25+ weeks.

First off, tons of women carry differently.
Second off, this is what the average 25 week bump looks like.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 5bd3f4.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... e7581c.jpg[/IMG]

Let’s not allow our bashing of Alex’s screwy behavior turn into a place where other completely pregnant mamas could feel ashamed for their bump size looking completely normal.

Also, her ass is not huge. Wtf???

The weird thing about that pic is that her bump in the yellow shirt pic looks smaller than her train track picture 2 whole weeks ago???? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... a169a4.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
disneylover23
Talker
Talker
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:35 pm
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 1105 times

Re: Phil and Alex: No Pregnancy Glow, a Food Baby to Show, and Editing Slow | Part 7

Post by disneylover23 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 am

StreetTacosTalking wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:
Ellmae wrote:.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4d7217.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
She looks 25+ weeks pregnant, and her ass is huge..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she has a severely unhealthy and hypocritical relationship with food, and has been eating at an alarming rate. But I do think it’s worth mentioning, she does NOT look 25+ weeks.

First off, tons of women carry differently.
Second off, this is what the average 25 week bump looks like.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 5bd3f4.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... e7581c.jpg[/IMG]

Let’s not allow our bashing of Alex’s screwy behavior turn into a place where other completely pregnant mamas could feel ashamed for their bump size looking completely normal.

Also, her ass is not huge. Wtf???

The weird thing about that pic is that her bump in the yellow shirt pic looks smaller than her train track picture 2 whole weeks ago???? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... a169a4.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think she looks 25 weeks at all. But her ass is looking very large. Look closely. Compared to what she was. I think a lot of people are losing sight of that. No one is coming here saying she’s a fat cow but in comparison to what she looked like BEFORE she has put on a substantial amount of weight and none of it is the baby that is barely the size of a lime.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “Phil and Alex”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Scoobs212 and 5 guests