Phil and Alex: Jesus #2, Cassidy Drew, was prophesied (unlike the other two). | Part 9

Kjlm208
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Phil and Alex: Jesus #2, Cassidy Drew, was prophesied (unlike the other two).

Post by Kjlm208 »

peony2528 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:20 am
Dani_465 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:21 pm
Well hopefully P&A appreciate the handmade quilt. Hopefully Mallory isn’t the same one who sent trashy a quilt. Mallory’s grandmother made the quilt.

The colors look to bright for P&A’s fugly muted colors.
I don't understand why people send them homemade items, that quilt would have taken hours to make! Another woman sent a cross stitched unicorn picture, again that would have taken so long to make! Just to have Alex glance over it and say thanks in an insta story.
I don't understand why people send your tubers anything. Like I don't send anytime else that I don't know random stuff in the mail?!
Naya9018
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Phil and Alex: Jesus #2, Cassidy Drew, was prophesied (unlike the other two).

Post by Naya9018 »

I just came here to post the same thing! There is NO WAY that family photo on Instagram is not photoshopped. You're so right, her face has been thinned with either FaceTune or liquify tool on Photoshop and I have a hard time believing she's lost that much baby weight already. All she does is lay around all day in her PJ's!

For people who claim to be honest and authentic (and "encouragers"), this kind of stuff is straight up lying if that photo is fake. Not to mention how would it be "encouraging" other moms if you portray yourself thinner that soon after delivery? Wouldn't you want to show that you don't have to lose the baby weight so soon and that outward image doesn't matter? All that matters should be your unicorn bio baby and sleeping.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Amelia322 »

Why did they choose Tennessee? It seems like they thrive off people loving ON them, family friends etc, and they moved away from all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sondraK »

Amelia322 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:00 am
Why did they choose Tennessee? It seems like they thrive off people loving ON them, family friends etc, and they moved away from all that.

I guess bio baby deserves a farm in the country
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkMoscato »

Her outfit of the day today is just baby wearing up top, then a maxi skirt and slippers.

Was she this obsessed with skin-to-skin with her other two babies?
RiverRose
Talker
Talker

Post by RiverRose »

PinkMoscato wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:20 pm
Her outfit of the day today is just baby wearing up top, then a maxi skirt and slippers.

Was she this obsessed with skin-to-skin with her other two babies?
Of course not.
What the_
Amateur
Amateur

Post by What the_ »

Amelia322 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:00 am

Cuz Tennessee is cheaper to live in than California? Houses a lot cheaper.
What the... :jd:
Amsouthernbell
Talker
Talker

Post by Amsouthernbell »

Ok I watched the newest vlog and about lost it...

Why the actual fuck would you bring a medically fragile child close to chickens? Don’t get me wrong we have chickens and I love them....but chickens are not clean for crying out loud they will eat their own companions...how stupid are Phil and Alex...

Oh and why is mrs.super clean and non toxic not cloth diapering...oh I know because that would be actual work...

Man these people are aggravating
boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Post by boredonthekeyboard »

They came home from the hospital and then left the newborn baby in the car for several minutes, awkwardly standing there and filming. Phil went on and on calling his mom “Mommy,” which was really... strange... it took one of the grandparents saying something like, “Get her out of there! It’s too hot!”

Also, do these people not take coronavirus seriously at all? They were so whiny that they had to wear masks in the hospital, and you could tell they were taking their masks off anytime they didn’t have doctors and nurses eyes on them. Now, they have flown in an entire retirement home of relatives, people who were definitely at an advanced risk category. They have a medically fragile newborn. I wouldn’t let anyone near her if it was me, but there they are having old people breathing in her face and then putting her next to dirty barn animals. They baffle me!

Also, “Philip’s a girl!” Why yes, yes he is! 😂😂😂

WHY SO MANY CHICKENS? What are they going to do with a million chickens???
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by IVFwarrior »

Amsouthernbell wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 am
Ok I watched the newest vlog and about lost it...

Why the actual fuck would you bring a medically fragile child close to chickens? Don’t get me wrong we have chickens and I love them....but chickens are not clean for crying out loud they will eat their own companions...how stupid are Phil and Alex...

Oh and why is mrs.super clean and non toxic not cloth diapering...oh I know because that would be actual work...

Man these people are aggravating
Actually, Alex has surprised me. I really did think she would cloth diaper her precious unicorn bio-baby. Because plastic toxins good enough for her adopted girls couldn't surely touch the butt of Cassidy.

Maybe she got caught out with the lack of newborn surgery. Perhaps didn't give it any thought given that they were expecting 4 weeks in the hospital.

But I wouldn't put it past her to eventually transition to cloth diapers. And get on her high-horse and be all judge-y at everyone else using disposables. But the shit show (literally) would be fun! Can't wait to see the piles of dirty diapers all over the floor. They'd run out of clean cloth every 2nd day.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Post by DarthMama »

boredonthekeyboard wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:14 pm

I lost it laughing at that point.
mg1978
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mg1978 »

It seemed kinda sad how excited the girls were just to have a clean house. I swear there are so many things about Alex that shock the hell outta me. She comes off as very prim and proper but she's not exactly the "crunchy granola" Susy Homemaker shed have us believe lol her house is always a wreck. Phil's MoM is the one does a lot of the work. Cassidy is cute. The necklace thing makes me feel sad for the other girls tho.
beccacita
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by beccacita »

Another thing I cannot stand is the over-the -top, nearly crying thing Alex does when she clenches her fist and puts it to her chest and says "we don't have to do surgery" or "there's no coarc." Like, okay, we get it, now can we please move on?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlowersTar 68 »

And look how tidy the girls looked, and their hair.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Astrasia
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Astrasia »

I'll just uhh... Put this here and see what happens 😂
20200702_140708.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 131618 »

Astrasia wrote:I'll just uhh... Put this here and see what happens Image
20200702_140708.jpg
Image if I never see her feet again it'll be too soon

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dreamkeeper+1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Dreamkeeper+1 »

Emma3333 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:31 am
Can anyone tell me why they continue to watch if they don’t like this family? It doesn’t make sense to me. If you don’t like them, don’t watch.
Emma: Alex and Phil have made it their Mission to have a Vlog about their lives to "help" others with infertility struggles. They obtained a 501C so that others can donate to this cause, as it is legally a charity. You can find their site under multiplies. Many of us have had experienced losses, infertility and struggles or no someone else that does. Many of us as well have contributed to this organization to help others with their journey by education, support, and blah, blah bah. The we were told that they were going to come to US! Yes US! They were going to travel in their R.V around the U.S and give help, give motivational speeches, be available to us! So, Emma, some of us want to see where our money has gone? We followed their adventures while they visited with 2-3 other you tubers that have large families of adoptive and bio kids. Then they stayed with an Aunt and then found a house and moved to Tennessee. So from California to Tennessee and 3 families later isn't quite what we thought!I think we are all thankful that they have a permanent home for baby and girls and all are healthy, but I do think we have a right and a voice to express our opinions in any forum we choose. It is like being an actor /Actress you put yourself out there and make a profit so expect the negativity, and scrutiny which comes with it.
Dreamkeeper+1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Dreamkeeper+1 »

Elliecat wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:41 am
I wonder if they will give Cassidy a gotcha day too - the day she came home from the hospital. A chance for Alex to relive the 1 week NICU stay every year.

Elliecat, lol, had me sputtering my coffee out my nose!
RealMomOfBoys
Amateur
Amateur

Post by RealMomOfBoys »

boredonthekeyboard wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:14 pm
They came home from the hospital and then left the newborn baby in the car for several minutes, awkwardly standing there and filming. Phil went on and on calling his mom “Mommy,” which was really... strange... it took one of the grandparents saying something like, “Get her out of there! It’s too hot!”

Also, do these people not take coronavirus seriously at all? They were so whiny that they had to wear masks in the hospital, and you could tell they were taking their masks off anytime they didn’t have doctors and nurses eyes on them. Now, they have flown in an entire retirement home of relatives, people who were definitely at an advanced risk category. They have a medically fragile newborn. I wouldn’t let anyone near her if it was me, but there they are having old people breathing in her face and then putting her next to dirty barn animals. They baffle me!

They said in a video that some of the roosters they didn’t know they were getting (because jump into it without a clue) will go to some friends and the rest will be killed and eaten... I dunno how many lady chickens they have all together? (A lot still, though!!)
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eab424 »

Side note on MS (I know P+A board but this fits with where I’m going) I think it was absolutely insane that they were allowed to adopt Huxley. Being prepared or lied to about his known issues was irrelevant. What if he’d been born to them? They treated that poor baby as if he were a puppy.

Anyone notice while Alex was pregnant she was actually a bit sane vs before? Even Phil mentioned “you’re really happy aren’t you” on video. I can’t remember if it was a vid posted on Insta or yt. But seriously folks why hasn’t Callie and Kinsley made you this happy? Normal sane people would’ve had them and said “if we have a bio it would just be gravy because we’re so happy now” Tens of thousands of dollars. While I think it’s wonderful they have Cassie and she’s meant to be, I think their behavior prior has been disturbing. And they really need to check their hearts.

How many families experiencing IF can say that they started a home study and two days later a birth mom chose them and a week later they had a baby in their arms. How many families complain about not being pregnant yet when their 1st adopted child is only 7 months old? How many are chosen by another birth mom and are parents of two babies 18 months and younger through the gift of adoption? How many of those started IVF a month before their 2nd was born AND had their hands out looking for handouts for more. When they entered Jared and airhead’s IVF contest that really rubbed me the wrong way. I wish they’d make a video saying we realize we looked like entitled brats and we understand we truly had it easy.

Most families going through IVF aren’t changing diapers, planning birthday parties and decorating their house for Christmas for their children.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wonderwall99 »

So I don't judge people on here criticizing a babies looks, because honestly to each their own. And normally its very difficult for me to think a baby isn't cute. I had my son a year ago and honestly every baby I see im just like ARGHH GIMME! Even the ones most people find not cute like averie from OKbaby, cove from aspyn ovards vlogs, colette from cam and fam I still think are pretty adorable. EVEN emma! Dude and people trash emma swannie's looks but i just blame her dumb mom not the kid
..... but Cassidy man.... that ain't it. Alex just posted some videos on her Insta and nothing about that baby is cute. I am SO sorry I did not want to be this person.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Here_2_talk
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk »

So glad Alex gets to chow down a subway sarnie , yet baby Cassie is clearly showing signs of hunger and is yet again ignored. Seeing that she had two babies already, she should know the basics. that baby looks hungry, feed her!

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by IVFwarrior »

eab424 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:32 pm
Side note on MS (I know P+A board but this fits with where I’m going) I think it was absolutely insane that they were allowed to adopt Huxley. Being prepared or lied to about his known issues was irrelevant. What if he’d been born to them? They treated that poor baby as if he were a puppy.

Anyone notice while Alex was pregnant she was actually a bit sane vs before? Even Phil mentioned “you’re really happy aren’t you” on video. I can’t remember if it was a vid posted on Insta or yt. But seriously folks why hasn’t Callie and Kinsley made you this happy? Normal sane people would’ve had them and said “if we have a bio it would just be gravy because we’re so happy now” Tens of thousands of dollars. While I think it’s wonderful they have Cassie and she’s meant to be, I think their behavior prior has been disturbing. And they really need to check their hearts.

How many families experiencing IF can say that they started a home study and two days later a birth mom chose them and a week later they had a baby in their arms. How many families complain about not being pregnant yet when their 1st adopted child is only 7 months old? How many are chosen by another birth mom and are parents of two babies 18 months and younger through the gift of adoption? How many of those started IVF a month before their 2nd was born AND had their hands out looking for handouts for more. When they entered Jared and airhead’s IVF contest that really rubbed me the wrong way. I wish they’d make a video saying we realize we looked like entitled brats and we understand we truly had it easy.

Most families going through IVF aren’t changing diapers, planning birthday parties and decorating their house for Christmas for their children.

Alex is not that different from Myka. Both of them adopted for the wrong reasons. Both of them see their adopted kids as less valuable than their bio kids. Phil and Alex haven't had Callie's hip issues resolved, but found the money and time for IVF. If one of their adopted girls had severe developmental delay and ruined their Insta family, I'm not sure they would have acted much different to Myka.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chatabox »

Here_2_talk wrote:So glad Alex gets to chow down a subway sarnie Image, yet baby Cassie is clearly showing signs of hunger and is yet again ignored. Seeing that she had two babies already, she should know the basics. Imagethat baby looks hungry, feed her!

And why is she waiting for a lift anyway if only one parent can be at the appointment? They have 2 cars! Why couldn’t Phil be at home with the girls, and she drive Cassidy to the appointment? The baby is a month old from a very normal vaginal delivery. It’s not like she had a c-sect or excessive tears ect. She’s perfectly healthy.
RiverRose
Talker
Talker

Post by RiverRose »

wonderwall99 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:54 pm
So I don't judge people on here criticizing a babies looks, because honestly to each their own. And normally its very difficult for me to think a baby isn't cute. I had my son a year ago and honestly every baby I see im just like ARGHH GIMME! Even the ones most people find not cute like averie from OKbaby, cove from aspyn ovards vlogs, colette from cam and fam I still think are pretty adorable. EVEN emma! Dude and people trash emma swannie's looks but i just blame her dumb mom not the kid
..... but Cassidy man.... that ain't it. Alex just posted some videos on her Insta and nothing about that baby is cute. I am SO sorry I did not want to be this person.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
People don't think Cove is cute?! Oh man, I think she's so adorable. I'm sure her looks are not what Aspyn was hoping for, but I think she's such a cute little chunk with a fun personality.

Return to “Phil and Alex”