Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

ICantEven
Informer
Informer

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Post by ICantEven »

IVFwarrior wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:59 pm
Alex is also an instagrammer to the core. She likes pretty things, and perfect aesthetics. She's airbrushed Cassidy's facial cyst on many of the photos so it's practically invisible, or at least less intense. And how she almost never posted photos of Callie's hip brace when she was a baby. She's disgusting, as are her fans that also only like to look at pretty, fake things. Unless it's Cassidy naked in hospital and hooked up to machines. Then it's okay because she gets sympathy votes.
Exactly. Remember how she was not so subtly covering up Cassidy's scar in the "leaving the hospital" IG post. People in the comments were defending her saying she was doing it for modesty. Yet in the YT video of the exact same situation, her chest is bare quite a bit. They even kept in footage of Alex lifting her shirt to show the other girls her scar.

I think this inconsistency was mentioned on here around the time of the IG post, and now that the video is out, we're proven right again.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Post by Dani_465 »

Eggies and milkies. What are we two??? Pet peeve... adults using baby words talking to adults. Altho, not sure why you would use those words with kids. 🤷🏼‍♀️
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Post by spicy_dreams »

In the middle wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:04 am That’s so dumb? She is always saying that Cassidy has pulled it out, so she could easily remove it for a family photo shoot
You ever pulled a tube out of your nose? It doesn't feel good. It goes all through your sinus, down your throat and into your stomach. Also all the tissue that's in contact with the tube can easily be irritated and very sensitive. Getting tubes pulled out and put back in is VERY uncomfortable, often painful, can make you gag and vomit.

If a patient has a tube get yanked when it's not supposed to come out (this can happen for a whole variety of reasons) it is what it is. It's a bummer, but you can't do anything about it once it's already happened. It's not ideal obviously, because you have to put the tube back in and potentially cause more stress and discomfort.

This shit can be traumatic, ESPECIALLY if you don't know what's going on. Minimising unnecessary stress is a priority, always. You don't just go pulling shit out willy-nilly, especially for something like a photoshoot. You work around it, you don't inflict pain just to suit your idea of a good family photo. Work around it, or wait, but don't make the baby suffer any more than she already has.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by IVFwarrior »

spicy_dreams wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:25 am
In the middle wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:04 am That’s so dumb? She is always saying that Cassidy has pulled it out, so she could easily remove it for a family photo shoot
You ever pulled a tube out of your nose? It doesn't feel good. It goes all through your sinus, down your throat and into your stomach. Also all the tissue that's in contact with the tube can easily be irritated and very sensitive. Getting tubes pulled out and put back in is VERY uncomfortable, often painful, can make you gag and vomit.

If a patient has a tube get yanked when it's not supposed to come out (this can happen for a whole variety of reasons) it is what it is. It's a bummer, but you can't do anything about it once it's already happened. It's not ideal obviously, because you have to put the tube back in and potentially cause more stress and discomfort.

This shit can be traumatic, ESPECIALLY if you don't know what's going on. Minimising unnecessary stress is a priority, always. You don't just go pulling shit out willy-nilly, especially for something like a photoshoot. You work around it, you don't inflict pain just to suit your idea of a good family photo. Work around it, or wait, but don't make the baby suffer any more than she already has.

On a slightly related note, I noticed that there was not a single photo of Cassidy without the NG tube from her two week stint in hospital (at least on IG - I haven't watched the youtube videos). But almost as soon as they returned home, there was Cassidy, minus her NG tube in a photo. I think Alex uses even the slightest dislodgement as an attempt to get her to suck unicorn milk, whereas in the hospital they would be re-placing it immediately.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Post by spicy_dreams »

IVFwarrior wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:29 am
spicy_dreams wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:25 am

On a slightly related note, I noticed that there was not a single photo of Cassidy without the NG tube from her two week stint in hospital (at least on IG - I haven't watched the youtube videos). But almost as soon as they returned home, there was Cassidy, minus her NG tube in a photo. I think Alex uses even the slightest dislodgement as an attempt to get her to suck unicorn milk, whereas in the hospital they would be re-placing it immediately.
Yes I fully agree, Alex has definitely been taking it way too fucking far. She needs to give up on having this picture perfect 100% breastfed situation. Like... Yesterday. Immediately her priority should have been to give Cassidy every possible chance to gain weight and keep gaining. Letting her go long periods of time without the tube and inadequate nutrition was so abusive in my opinion. Cassidy should have been in the hospital for at least a week (if not more) leading up to surgery, keeping an eye on things and making sure Cassidy is actually taken care of.

Alex. The perfect experience doesn't exist, it never will. That's just life. And its not some grand, profound realisation, that's reality. Her joy should have been coming from seeing that Cassidy eat, seeing the growing number pop up on the scale.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Post by Veruca_Salt »

Now that Cassidy is home and seems to be out of the woods, and Alex is freaking out over her milk supply even though she’s still producing and has a freezer (or two?) full of milk, I’m wondering how long until the next obsession becomes another embryo transfer. Alex would have to stop breastfeeding, but I think with another unicorn baby in sight she might be okay with that. I bet they get that ball rolling by the time Cassidy is a year old for sure. Maybe before. How soon can someone do a transfer after having a baby? I seem to remember Rachelle doing it pretty quickly and quitting breastfeeding for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HashtagBlessed »

And notice how she says that she didn't think to weigh her beforehand. Sure. Alex is actively avoiding reality so that she can live her "dream" of exclusively breastfeeding. I think for a variety of reasons related to her heart condition, her age, and her attempts to breastfeed thus far, it's likely that her baby will never primarily breastfeed. But she's willing to embellish if it gives her an excuse to use her breastfeeding as the thumbnail.

Even in the brief footage she shared, it looked like baby was pulling off and not staying latched. I'm willing to bet we will never get that footage of Alex weighing her before and after, because Alex doesn't want to admit that she's likely only getting an ounce or two max from breastfeeding. If she's only taking 2-4 oz from a bottle, I'd be surprised if she had the desire and coordination to suddenly start efficiently breastfeeding at almost 5 months old. I'm not saying that Alex can't comfort nurse and still probably enjoy breastfeeding without it being a major source of calories. And it's still great that baby is adjusting to feeding by mouth. But we know Alex won't settle for sporadic nursing for comfort and celebrating the victory of bottle feeding, because in her eyes it's a failure and the "death of a dream" if she can't be the perfect crunchy Instagram earth mama. It must be exhausting to be her and to never live up to her delusions of grandeur. I agree, once baby is 6-months-old and Alex admits that breastfeeding is not going to happen the way she wants it to, she'll move on to obsessing over the next embryo transfer.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sondraK »

I hope Alex doesn't delay starting solids when told to do so.C looks like she could use the calories and nutrition from them
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlowersTar 68 »

I'm a bit behind on the vlogs, in the I had to leave vlog she said she was switching with Phil as "I need to see the girls and the girls need to see me" How about saying "Phil and Cassidy need time together and the girls and I need time together" Again it's me me me and Phil is doing me a favour by coming here.
Oh, and the girls need me. Alex, I think they do just fine without you. They've got used to it.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Beebee405
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Beebee405 »

Dani_465 wrote:Eggies and milkies. What are we two??? Pet peeve... adults using baby words talking to adults. Altho, not sure why you would use those words with kids. Image
eggies and milkies LMFAO ImageImageImage
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkMoscato »

Her newest photos of Cassidy aren’t as airbrushed as the last- probably because the detested feeding tube is gone.

Also- I want to know what happened to the poor baby’s face to warrant the bandaid and scratch on her nose...

Alex is 100% not placing the feeding tube right if Cassidy pulls it out so frequently. She probably leaves it out all day to try to breastfeed her unicorn, and only puts it back when Cassidy is crying and screaming from hunger...

As a side note: asking for prayers that your daughter will breastfeed seems like an awful waste of God’s time.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Post by In the middle »

PinkMoscato wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:11 am Her newest photos of Cassidy aren’t as airbrushed as the last- probably because the detested feeding tube is gone.

Also- I want to know what happened to the poor baby’s face to warrant the bandaid and scratch on her nose...

Alex is 100% not placing the feeding tube right if Cassidy pulls it out so frequently. She probably leaves it out all day to try to breastfeed her unicorn, and only puts it back when Cassidy is crying and screaming from hunger...

As a side note: asking for prayers that your daughter will breastfeed seems like an awful waste of God’s time.
She probably puts it back in at night so she can get her beauty sleep
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sondraK »

sondraK wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:41 pm I hope Alex doesn't delay starting solids when told to do so.C looks like she could use the calories and nutrition from them
I think I said that wrong.I meant,I hope Alex starts solids when she is told to so,and doesn't delay
Amas5750
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Amas5750 »

She was positively beaming at the end of the recent video.. she was recalling how ‘it was her heart failure’ that was the cause for the feeding problems..Alex was beaming because she could prove to the world it wasn’t a problem with her body.. it was a problem with Cassidys. Alex needs serious self reflection. I’m shocked.

Also, why would you talk about how “proud” you are that she can now take milk by mouth. Why not talk about how “proud” you are that she survived and thrived after open heart surgery, or how proud you are that she has her sternum bone wired shut but still manages to smile and giggle.. that little baby has done some amazing things.. stop seeing her inability to breastfeed as a big problem- she got cut open FFS, she’s amazing just the way she is
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Post by AliCat91 »

sondraK wrote:
sondraK wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:41 pm I hope Alex doesn't delay starting solids when told to do so.C looks like she could use the calories and nutrition from them
I think I said that wrong.I meant,I hope Alex starts solids when she is told to so,and doesn't delay
‘Food before 1 is just for fun’ - Cassidy should be getting all her calories and nutrients from her milk, however the source. Weaning is more getting them used to food rather than as a dietary requirement.

If she still has reflux though, solids would help with that.

saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Post by saltybitters »

Veruca_Salt wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:37 pm How soon can someone do a transfer after having a baby? I seem to remember Rachelle doing it pretty quickly and quitting breastfeeding for it.

IIRC, it depends on the clinic, but Rash's requires a minimum three months between stopping breastfeeding and doing another transfer.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sondraK »

AliCat91 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:02 pm
sondraK wrote:
‘Food before 1 is just for fun’ - Cassidy should be getting all her calories and nutrients from her milk, however the source. Weaning is more getting them used to food rather than as a dietary requirement.

If she still has reflux though, solids would help with that.

I'm sure, I just hope she starts them when recommended,even after 1
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sondraK »

Pls don't tell me they are going to get together w the Miller fam again.I thought the dad was loud and annoying.And iirc,they passed C around like she was a sack of potatoes.Just pls,no more.It's a pandemic,and C is still recovering
Hyacinth
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Hyacinth »

sondraK wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:02 am Pls don't tell me they are going to get together w the Miller fam again.I thought the dad was loud and annoying.And iirc,they passed C around like she was a sack of potatoes.Just pls,no more.It's a pandemic,and C is still recovering
It appears that they did - what total and utter idiots (The dad from the Millers annoys the heck out of me because he continually smiles and laughs - it's not "normal" at all lol. I also think it's ridiculous how they treat Lincoln like a baby still)
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sondraK »

Hyacinth wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:30 pm
sondraK wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:02 am Pls don't tell me they are going to get together w the Miller fam again.I thought the dad was loud and annoying.And iirc,they passed C around like she was a sack of potatoes.Just pls,no more.It's a pandemic,and C is still recovering
It appears that they did - what total and utter idiots (The dad from the Millers annoys the heck out of me because he continually smiles and laughs - it's not "normal" at all lol. I also think it's ridiculous how they treat Lincoln like a baby still)
I'm guessing they'll be homesteading and have more chickies and eggies and milkies than P n A. Dad seems like the type to outdo everyone.I don't have the stomach to watch :(
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sondraK »

Dani_465 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:13 am Eggies and milkies. What are we two??? Pet peeve... adults using baby words talking to adults. Altho, not sure why you would use those words with kids. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Eggies come from chickies,as Phil calls them.Can't forget the chickies.LOL
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sondraK »

Delete
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlowersTar 68 »

I was wondering when this would start ImageImage

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Post by Here_2_talk »

post partum hair loss, at least this time it’s legit

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlowersTar 68 »

Here_2_talk wrote:Image post partum hair loss, at least this time it’s legit Image

Exactly, unlike after her 11 week miscarriage that she didn't have Image

Return to “Phil and Alex”