Phil and Alex | Part 1

bmor3
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex

Unread post by bmor3 »

Didn’t someone mention that an ultrasound tech said that she didn’t see anything in the scan? Was that in an IG comment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

bmor3 wrote:Didn’t someone mention that an ultrasound tech said that she didn’t see anything in the scan? Was that in an IG comment?

It was the doctor who did the ultrasound. There was a tiny black dot on the ultrasound. I think you might have seen an IG comment.
i_am_doll_parts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by i_am_doll_parts »

bmor3 wrote:Didn’t someone mention that an ultrasound tech said that she didn’t see anything in the scan? Was that in an IG comment?

That was me. I was reading instagram comments and an ultrasound tech mentioned that she could not see anything. I am sure got dog piled for even saying such a thing. YT is just as bad. An RN who works in OB said that she felt the pregnancy wasnt viable by looking at the US, and a commenter said they should not have said that and leave it up to the Doctor. WTF. The fandom that is Phil and Alex is nuts.
bmor3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bmor3 »

i_am_doll_parts wrote:

That was me. I was reading instagram comments and an ultrasound tech mentioned that she could not see anything. I am sure got dog piled for even saying such a thing. YT is just as bad. An RN who works in OB said that she felt the pregnancy wasnt viable by looking at the US, and a commenter said they should not have said that and leave it up to the Doctor. WTF. The fandom that is Phil and Alex is nuts.
Oof. I mean that must be so tough to read and see for them, but when you’re sharing every single thing comments like that are inevitable :-/

i_am_doll_parts
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah. But frankly, a lot of those people do more harm than good. They are giving Alex false hope. I get trying to be positive, but some of these fans are nuts. But that comes with the territory.
bmor3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bmor3 »

i_am_doll_parts wrote:Yeah. But frankly, a lot of those people do more harm than good. They are giving Alex false hope. I get trying to be positive, but some of these fans are nuts. But that comes with the territory.
Yeah. Literally someone commented “slow and steady wins the race”. pretty ignorant in this case

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I can't even read the comments they get from their fans. Most are young girls or grandmas who are pretty ignorant as far as how modern Obstectrical/fertility works.
i_am_doll_parts
Amateur
Amateur

eab424 wrote:I can't even read the comments they get from their fans. Most are young girls or grandmas who are pretty ignorant as far as how modern Obstectrical/fertility works.
Oh I know. I have seen fans actually say numbers aren't important" WTF???
Itsmyopinionn83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsmyopinionn83 »

Someone replied to a comment on YT that asked about how they support themselves or something like that and the commenter replied "they make money on YT too. "

They do not make enough on youtube to support their family.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

So they stopped watching her numbers? How is that even logical. Just seems extremely dangerous and potentially uncomfortable. What if she miscarries? She's in this rare situation where she can get a head start and prepare herself. Personally I'd want to know so maybe the doctor could prescribe something to make the situation more comfortable.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

morrelouie wrote:So they stopped watching her numbers? How is that even logical. Just seems extremely dangerous and potentially uncomfortable. What if she miscarries? She's in this rare situation where she can get a head start and prepare herself. Personally I'd want to know so maybe the doctor could prescribe something to make the situation more comfortable.
As far as that even if they did watch her numbers there's nothing they can do to prevent a miscarriage. Although yeah they should watch her numbers because a 5-6 week ultrasound can't say much other than say yeah the pregnancy is in the uterus instead of the tubes. ONe of their viewers mentioned since she had IVF she couldn't have a tubal which is wrong. I can't remember what video it was but I saw that in the comments. It was a video or two before the ultrasound vid.

And they've admitted they support themselves via donations, Youtube for the amount of views they get. According to someone on the Ellie and jared board they make about 250K now. And they have more views and subs. Granted P&A's numbers are climbing but that happens when a youtuber is pregnant. I did notice they had a dip in subs a while back and people usually come to their senses and unsub. It looks like only a small percentage of their subs actually view their videos.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

eab424 wrote:
morrelouie wrote:So they stopped watching her numbers? How is that even logical. Just seems extremely dangerous and potentially uncomfortable. What if she miscarries? She's in this rare situation where she can get a head start and prepare herself. Personally I'd want to know so maybe the doctor could prescribe something to make the situation more comfortable.
As far as that even if they did watch her numbers there's nothing they can do to prevent a miscarriage. Although yeah they should watch her numbers because a 5-6 week ultrasound can't say much other than say yeah the pregnancy is in the uterus instead of the tubes. ONe of their viewers mentioned since she had IVF she couldn't have a tubal which is wrong. I can't remember what video it was but I saw that in the comments. It was a video or two before the ultrasound vid.

And they've admitted they support themselves via donations, Youtube for the amount of views they get. According to someone on the Ellie and jared board they make about 250K now. And they have more views and subs. Granted P&A's numbers are climbing but that happens when a youtuber is pregnant. I did notice they had a dip in subs a while back and people usually come to their senses and unsub. It looks like only a small percentage of their subs actually view their videos.

Holy cow 250k a year? I find them so boring. Clearly I’m I’m in the wrong line of work. lol
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I think their doctor decided to stop checking their numbers just to extend their false hope for a little longer. I think their doctor knows this isn’t a viable pregnancy.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

prettyll wrote:I think their doctor decided to stop checking their numbers just to extend their false hope for a little longer. I think their doctor knows this isn’t a viable pregnancy.

And waiting for her to miscarry. This is too stressful for Alex like all the blood work and it not being positive?

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Mommy359 wrote:
eab424 wrote:

Holy cow 250k a year? I find them so boring. Clearly I’m I’m in the wrong line of work. lol

Yeah and it used to be 600K back when they reached the top. They did get a free year lease of the van they had a lot of people were mistaken about the circumstances behind that.

Anyway I do hope we're wrong. I'd never wish a miscarriage/stillbirth/child loss/ infertility on anyone.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

600k wow that’s incredible.
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

Why did they use the word miscarriage in their last video title?? Seems kind of like Clickbaitish since they know everyone is on pins and needles about whether or not Alex will miscarry...
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

Using someone else's miscarriage for clickbait......real class act.
noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

Oh no they are with myka stauffer !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I am shocked that they would stoop this low to use their friends miscarriage as clickbait for their vlog!

Return to “Phil and Alex”