Phil and Alex part 3: Go fund our lives and a bio child.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Phil and Alex part 3: Go fund our lives and a bio child.

Unread post by Pineapples »

Please continue here. Title credit: schnatterinhen

(MOD EDIT [Snarkadoodle Doo] - Continued from Part 2 - viewtopic.php?f=255&t=14139)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex part 2

Unread post by eab424 »

Why not just tack on the original part 2 title go fund our way through life (or something to that effect) since they've made so many different crowdfunding accounts and I bet another one is around the corner.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I haven’t watched a video in a while. I hope they don’t rush another transfer. Please no. Lol..
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Anywho two videos have been posted recently. One is their garage sale finds. One thing that jumped out at me is they bought two chicco hook on high chairs. They already have had two high chairs for the girls. These hook on ones are really for kids under two. Odd they'd buy something they really don't need. I get it was a good deal, but even so they already have 2 high chairs. Why do they need 4. Just weird in my opinion. I was surprised because that was the only thing "future baby" type item they bought.

Then the pregnancy vs adoption video. It was to say the least weird. You spend the first 5 or so minutes in ikea. BORING. Shopping is great but vlogging while shopping at least for them makes for one boring video video is a snooze fest . They were having some party to celebrate a friends pregnancy. Alex had her hands on the friends belly hoping for the baby to move. They got her cold water and for the longest time Alex has her hands on the friends stomach. And then phil gets on there saying they were celebrating their friends pregnancy and he actually says "you're probably wondering how we're able to do that" umm because it's natural? You have two kids moron. This is their first child. I'm sure they were happy for you when you had kinsley! They can say bio or adopted their our kids till their blue in the fact but their actions and words scream differently. Video was posted today, has 32k views vs having 188K subs. Literally Alex has her hands on her friends stomach for quite sometime on the video. She seriously needs some help. The look in her eyes is just scary.

(This was posted but it's in the locked thread)

I do like crowdfunding our way through life fits them to a t since they've made at least 4 campaigns since 2015.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Yeah it was weird, when I view the thread in Safari you can see the different titles at the top of each reply:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 5b2b56.jpg[/img]

Anyway, I liked Schnatterinhen’s suggestion of: Phil and Alex: Go fund our life and a bio child

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Life got busy and I took a hiatus from following them. What happened to the original part 2 thread?
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’ve got to the bottom of it. The 2 separate threads were ‘helpfully’ merged into one by a previous mod. Unfortunately I cannot undo the action but it explains why the thread was so buggy and acting up as it was nearly 2000 posts long. Grrrr. I’m so sorry guys that definitely won’t happen under my watch.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex part 3: Go fund our lives and a bio child.

Unread post by eab424 »

Pineapples wrote:I’ve got to the bottom of it. The 2 separate threads were ‘helpfully’ merged into one by a previous mod. Unfortunately I cannot undo the action but it explains why the thread was so buggy and acting up as it was nearly 2000 posts long. Grrrr. I’m so sorry guys that definitely won’t happen under my watch.

No worries.
Ellmae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ellmae »

I thought Alex's friend looked so uncomfortable with Alex groping her stomach. She couldn't control herself! All that talk about getting to hold a newborn soon made it seem like she's just living vicariously through her friend.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I decided to watch that video and thought the pregnant friend looked super uncomfortable too. It was really weird. I don’t get Alex. She’s had not 1 but 2 newborn babies. She acts like she hasn’t. She felt Callie in her birth mom tummy.. what is her deal? She needs some help. She’s weird.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

So these people were recommended to me so I decided to watch their miscarriage related videos from last month. They milked the hell out of it and it reminded me of Channon Rose and her latest IVF miscarriage.
But what’s the scoop on this couple, why do we not like them? They have two adopted daughters? They set up go fund me’s for their IVF? I’m solely watching them to not like them so it won’t be hard to convince me

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Moony wrote:So these people were recommended to me so I decided to watch their miscarriage related videos from last month. They milked the hell out of it and it reminded me of Channon Rose and her latest IVF miscarriage.
But what’s the scoop on this couple, why do we not like them? They have two adopted daughters? They set up go fund me’s for their IVF? I’m solely watching them to not like them so it won’t be hard to convince me

They got married in 2011. Alex has made many comments where she says she had to get her heart ready for adoption. Used to the idea. In some cases this isn't so bad but in theirs yeah it's just wrong. By her age most people have how they want to grow their families mapped out. Phil has always stated it didn't matter. But he follows whatever Alex says around like a little puppy.

They've had many crowdfunding campaigns for themselves. They claimed that they'd saved 1 income for two years to afford adoptions and fertility treatments. Yet each time they adopt or do fertility treatments a go fund me is started by themselves. At the time Phil worked as a pastor in a mega church. You know he was rolling in money.

Kinsley is their oldest. Her adoption came about when her pregnant birth mom came to their church. She was 37 weeks pregnant and hadn't found adoptive parents for her daughter yet. They met and 9 days later Kinsley was born.

When Kinsley was 9 months old they posted a video called "infertility still hurts" Kinsley is in the background and Alex is upset because she started her period that morning and claims she hadn't been upset since Kinsley had been born (um yeah you shouldn't be you have a newborn moron) but that this cycle she'd hoped they'd finally have a miracle. Um yeah never mind you have a 9 month old daughter in a high chair.

They started having fertility appointments in December 2015 but started the path to IUI in March 2016. They all failed. I forget how many they did in short succession. In June 2016 they were contacted by Callie's birth mom. They started IVF in august 2016 and Callie was born in September 2016. Before Callie was even a year old they started doing FET. They did one in August, December and February.

They constantly play the pain olympics. Its confusing though. I first saw them when they titled their video "Ellie and Jared IVF controversy" this was the first year E&J did the IVF contest. By this point Kinsley was just not even 2 and Callie was about 3 months old. Its confusing though I am not sure if they sent in their application or not. Then they said they were glad people without kids won. Yeah duh.

They constantly say they realize how blessed they are, but actions and words speak louder than a BS statement.

It's so rare to find a couple who has only been married for 3 short years adopting a baby. It just rarely happens. And then have a second land in your lap 16 months later.

Then they started "love multiplies" Phil quit his job as pastor. They've yet to help anyone with this "foundation". They were in a big hurry since they launched it to have 3 FETs, and have mentioned they do get an income from it. They've also mentioned only a portion of the money it receives will actually help people. It's 8 months old and has yet to help anyone. They've had people donate, Phil's sister ran a marathon with proceeds going to LM, but so far their too concerned with having a bio child.

I'm sure I've missed something in here. But that's the gist of it.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Mommy359 wrote:I decided to watch that video and thought the pregnant friend looked super uncomfortable too. It was really weird. I don’t get Alex. She’s had not 1 but 2 newborn babies. She acts like she hasn’t. She felt Callie in her birth mom tummy.. what is her deal? She needs some help. She’s weird.
Phil was also weird but the amount of groping Alex did was seriously nuts. If I were their friends I'd seriously rethink that. Phil talking about "all they'd been through" um yeah Dude you have two daughters this is their first stop trying to act like your some sort of saint because your having your friends over so Alex can play with a pregnant tummy after her chemical pregnancy. Miscarriage from the numbers and ultrasounds no way.

Phil's statement about how they were able to have their pregnant friends over to celebrate just rubbed me the wrong way. Just the look lately in Alex eyes worries me.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Moony wrote:So these people were recommended to me so I decided to watch their miscarriage related videos from last month. They milked the hell out of it and it reminded me of Channon Rose and her latest IVF miscarriage.

Sorry for the triple post (wouldn't let me edit after a while)

Callie's mom was having a rough time with the adoption after giving birth. And Alex and Phil made a video basically throwing her under the bus. If you watch the adoption videos they made you can see what jerks they were. And all they could think of was themselves. Now Phil and Alex will back track after being jerks or obviously doing something and they'll say "Of course BM's feelings and needs are number 1 for us" or "we love our girls so much" But it doesn't do damage control for what they've already done said or their behavior.

They used her sister's death for views and attention.

They've vlogged since Kinsey was 7-8 months old it's hard to fit everything off about them in one post. I would've liked to have the post be in one but after a few min you can't edit it.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

I’m really getting so that I can’t stand these people. They just creep me right out. And yet I keep watching them when I’m getting ready for work in the morning. No idea why, because my inner monologue is always “are they effing serious?” “Ughhh...that’s weird.” “...I hate these people.”

Not sure why I subject myself to it. Haha
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

eab424 wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:I decided to watch that video and thought the pregnant friend looked super uncomfortable too. It was really weird. I don’t get Alex. She’s had not 1 but 2 newborn babies. She acts like she hasn’t. She felt Callie in her birth mom tummy.. what is her deal? She needs some help. She’s weird.
Phil was also weird but the amount of groping Alex did was seriously nuts. If I were their friends I'd seriously rethink that. Phil talking about "all they'd been through" um yeah Dude you have two daughters this is their first stop trying to act like your some sort of saint because your having your friends over so Alex can play with a pregnant tummy after her chemical pregnancy. Miscarriage from the numbers and ultrasounds no way.

Phil's statement about how they were able to have their pregnant friends over to celebrate just rubbed me the wrong way. Just the look lately in Alex eyes worries me.

Phil was being weird too, but Alex was nuts. I told you the look in her eyes is whack. She looks mentally ill. I hope she doesn’t cross over to something more insane. I hope she seeks therapy. She truly needs it. If not for her, maybe for the girls she already has. Also, I didn’t like the comment Phil made either. Hello, that’s a great way for your friends to feel super uncomfortable in your home. Wtf is wrong with them?
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Two new videos. Boring as heck. They're at home their shopping the girls are in their room it's like Groundhog Day with these people. I've also noticed the last two videos have pretty much the same amount of videos the other two videos had. Less than 16K with 180K subs it's obvious their gravy train is losing steam.

Yeah I've long said there's something wrong with Alex. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be pregnant. But she takes it to an extreme. It's really odd they've shown the photo of her with a pregnant belly as a child. It's not odd she did it or had a photo taken but they show it so much it just raises questions along with everything else.

With this past pregnancy, with her having studied OB nursing as part of her studies to become an RN there's no excuse as to why they had their IVF doc coddle them and drag out a chemical pregnancy for 10 weeks. To me if I were that doc I'd be embarrassed, there's something definitely wrong with the care they were given. 7 weeks 8 weeks no heartbeat and bad numbers they should've called it back then. Even the 5 week ultrasound didn't look like a 5 week ultrasound.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

check this out. I don't even know how to reply to such ignorance such as this:

viewtopic.php?f=217&t=13399&start=25

Last post.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

eab424 wrote:check this out. I don't even know how to reply to such ignorance such as this:

viewtopic.php?f=217&t=13399&start=25

Last post.
Why bring drama from one thread to another!?!! You need to chill about Alex and Phil ... I think a few months back people suggested that you were getting too obsessive and advised you to take a break from this forum. My apologies, if I confused you with someone else.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Let’s respect posters rights to say what they want so long as it doesn’t break the board rules ok. It’s always helpful to PM someone if you have an issue as then the board will keep drama free and on topic. That is not a personal address to anyone one of you, just a gentle reminder. Thanks :-)

Return to “Phil and Alex”